April 24, 2024, 01:40:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253464 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: June 19, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »

Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

No new thoughts, I have always thought the pool was the ideal place, a helpless 2 yr old, not much trace of the crime,  it could be explained as an accident pretty easily, but she got scared and couldn't face Cindy with that story, so took off with Caylee in the car. Pool fluids leaked out of her body, and then as she decomposed, her natural body fluids started to seep out, hence the traces in the car and the smell, and the evidence on the paper towels she used.. 

She may have used the pool to hide her after she was gone from this earth.  If they have a cover on the pool it would have worked. May also explain he ladder out of place.  When you are carrying a body the last thing is thinking about the placement of the ladder.  I am still sick over the postmortem hairline fracture on the tibia.  Children's bones are very soft and pliable and it would take a good amount of force to fracture them.

If she we were well over 50% decomposed and that bag was heaved into the woods?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 19, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

http://definitions.uslegal.com/m/mnaughten-rule/

M'Naughten Rule Law & Legal Definition
Related to Mnaughten Rule

The M'Naughten Rule is a test for the legal sanity of the defendant in a criminal case. Under the M'Naughten rule, a defendant is legally insane if he/she cannot distinguish between right and wrong in regard to the crime with which he/she is charged. If it is found that the accused can't understand the wrongfulness of the act of which they are accused, there can be no criminal intent, which is necessary to establish guilt of a crime.

This does not fit Casey in any way. She hid the body, she didn't report Caylee missing/kidnapped for 31 days, she concocted a huge story filled with endless lies.  She knew exactly what she was doing from beginning to end.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: June 19, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »

Baez's retort To KB implies that he has been doing some research on her, one can only speculate on the reason for this. Instead of taking advantage of this media interest and actually using it as a platform, he is making personal attacks on reporters who are not Spanish, and engaging only those who he hopes are sympathetic to him. I don't think for a moment he has anything invested in this case but a big fat ego and the hope of a big payday at the end.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: June 19, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »

http://photobucket.com/seemeatthebeach

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: June 19, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »

Thanks Seeme.     
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: June 19, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Boo

I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you through this tough time Sad

On topic:
Does anyone think it's possible George waited outside until AFTER the delivery? The chord doesn't need to be cut the moment the babe arrives.... or has Cindy said he was in there watching the birth ( cause that's just wrong)?
No,George was in the room for the delivery,casey had a monitor right next to her bed and it showed her all spread eagle while george was right there.

Uhmm am I supposed to thank you for the nasty image?

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: June 19, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

This is an ugly question so please excuse it in advance: Does anyone know how long it takes for the fat and muscle to convert to an adipocere type substance. Or does it vary too much with local conditions to pin it down.?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 19, 2009, 05:02:23 PM »

Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

No new thoughts, I have always thought the pool was the ideal place, a helpless 2 yr old, not much trace of the crime,  it could be explained as an accident pretty easily, but she got scared and couldn't face Cindy with that story, so took off with Caylee in the car. Pool fluids leaked out of her body, and then as she decomposed, her natural body fluids started to seep out, hence the traces in the car and the smell, and the evidence on the paper towels she used.. 

She may have used the pool to hide her after she was gone from this earth.  If they have a cover on the pool it would have worked. May also explain he ladder out of place.  When you are carrying a body the last thing is thinking about the placement of the ladder.  I am still sick over the postmortem hairline fracture on the tibia.  Children's bones are very soft and pliable and it would take a good amount of force to fracture them.

If she we were well over 50% decomposed and that bag was heaved into the woods?

I do not believe so.  Decomp is first of soft tissue and no bone loss (decomp of the calcium)  or osteopenia would take place till after decomp had been pretty much completed.  This is why they can still retrieve marrow for DNA on remains found long after.  As it was determined that she was placed in the woods shortly after death based on the bone scattering, there was still connective tissue holding things together.  Her bones would have been pretty fresh and not yet brittle.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: June 19, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

Could it simply be from condensation from being shut in a hot humid car trunk with garbage and such?

Good thought! I dont know the answer.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #969 on: June 19, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »

That is a very good question about the humidity in the trunk of the car, that could be possible, I would think. It is very moist and sticky, that could well be.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: June 19, 2009, 05:05:06 PM »

i'm just joining the current discussion, but if she died and was placed in the woods and then it rained ... basically the area was swamped for quite some time..  then it doesn't necessarily show she had been in the pool, right? That brown waxy substance could have formed during immersion in water in the woods?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 19, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »

where are you reading the results from?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: June 19, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »

A1...This is one the of the reasons why I think KC put an already dead Caylee in the pool to make it look like an accident... when KC changed her mind, she pulled Caylee out of the pool and didn't realize how heavy she would be and dropped her from the ladder...that would explain the impression... what do you think?

It breaks my heart to say these things about Caylee...
That is certainly posssible, I dont remember how deep the impression was supposed to be.  Like sand removed or just an impression.

That would make sense. From the pool Caylee was put in the sand box. If that did happen LE already knows it because they took the pool filter.

With all the chemicals that go into a pool, especially the chlorine, would the filter still hold evidence after 30 days?

If it has a sand filter it would.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: June 19, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »

i'm just joining the current discussion, but if she died and was placed in the woods and then it rained ... basically the area was swamped for quite some time..  then it doesn't necessarily show she had been in the pool, right? That brown waxy substance could have formed during immersion in water in the woods?

Yes, it can occur from any dampness. You see it in bodies which have been in a cave. They are almost perfectly preserved from it. 

My question is though HOW would she get it on the paper towels in the car trunk unless she handled the body when she dumped it and then wiped her hands off on the paper towels.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 19, 2009, 05:11:14 PM »

The grave wax as well as fat  were found on paper towels in the trunk with the garbage and pizza etc.  I do not think it would come from the swamp as it would be easier to toss the paper towel in with the rest you are leaving there.  The paper towel was more than likely used to wipe up some decomp fluids from wherever she had Caylee before she left her in the woods.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 19, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »

Yes, it can occur from any dampness. You see it in bodies which have been in a cave. They are almost perfectly preserved from it. 

My question is though HOW would she get it on the paper towels in the car trunk unless she handled the body when she dumped it and then wiped her hands off on the paper towels.

This is my problem as well.  I believe Caylee was in one bag first and when checked on Casey found that the decomp fluids were coming through so she them put the next bag on her.  I also feel that the hairline fracture of the tibia was caused when she tried to put her into a laundry hamper to move her from the car to the woods.  She did not expect rig-o to have set nor did she realize how difficult it would be to get joints to move. Unfortunately she may have used that borrowed shovel to help get her in the laundry bag.   The laundry bag was still cinched when found in the woods so she had to work hard to get her in there.  The paper towel could easily have been used when she double bagged her to wipe the decomp fluids off her hands and thrown in the trunk until she went and got the laundry bag.  This would mean that she was driving around with a dead body for a few days in the car.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: June 19, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »

The grave wax as well as fat  were found on paper towels in the trunk with the garbage and pizza etc.  I do not think it would come from the swamp as it would be easier to toss the paper towel in with the rest you are leaving there.  The paper towel was more than likely used to wipe up some decomp fluids from wherever she had Caylee before she left her in the woods.

Rhetorical question, but how in God's name do you just go about your life as if you hadn't been handling the decomposing corpse of your very own child???????????  Can you just imagine the absolute lack of remorse it would take to be be all snuggled up with your boyfriend, picking out movies................  it's unbelievable, talking about it in the abstract way is so different than with all this confirmation of detail after detail
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: June 19, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »

She's done. I printed and read the entire report.
What kind of a monster uses duct tape on her baby's head on June 15, 16, or 17, maybe the 18th and then on the Friday night goes out, June 20.
This is what the ANTS didn't want public, the timing so close to June 15th and the duct tape being wrapped. Now I know why the State put the DP back on the table.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: June 19, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »

Im back from a nice relaxing break, during that time something crossed my mind.   This autopsy report proves that the time of death was indeed June which coincides with the findings found in Casey's car trunk, pointing directly to Casey being responsible for murdering Caylee & the Anthonys knew it.   As a result it is going to be much more difficult for the Anthonys to continue on their "missing carnival show" exploiting their very own granddaughter under false pretenses.  The more that comes out it is clearer that they are also trying to save a killer (albeit it their monster).   It should be close to the end of them attempting to get this foundation off the ground to profit off of...I suggest they get their resumes redone & pray they can find work that would hire them because slow but sure their Scamanthony days are soon to be put to an end.   This was one of their main reasons they wanted it sealed, not to mention it the report does say much more than we anticipated & they knew that too.   It is going to make me puke watching commentators sympathizing with their "pain of the day" because we witnessed them laughing just moments before they put on their act before the judge, I found it to be disingenuous...you do not switch gears that quickly.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: June 19, 2009, 05:25:28 PM »

With all the chemicals that go into a pool, especially the chlorine, would the filter still hold evidence after 30 days?

If it has a sand filter it would.
Thank you!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.