March 29, 2024, 06:13:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 252527 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: June 19, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »

Baez's retort To KB implies that he has been doing some research on her, one can only speculate on the reason for this. Instead of taking advantage of this media interest and actually using it as a platform, he is making personal attacks on reporters who are not Spanish, and engaging only those who he hopes are sympathetic to him. I don't think for a moment he has anything invested in this case but a big fat ego and the hope of a big payday at the end.

Miki-
Baez comments were calculated. The Bar is investigating him for the Todd Black fiasco, and he thinks his way out is that lots of people use aliases. Thats his point. However, he knows as much about that as he does about law apparently.

He employed a spokesperson, through whom he released information and commented on his engagement publicly, to a man who has used at least 2 other alias's and was doing so to hide a long criminal background. AND he's a dude. Women hyphenate or use maiden only or married only surnames, it comes with the territory of the standard of changing one's name when marrying. I think it is highly sexist for a man to make that remark to a professional on camera and I promise he is going to regret it.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: June 19, 2009, 05:28:01 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 19, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »

Baez's retort To KB implies that he has been doing some research on her, one can only speculate on the reason for this. Instead of taking advantage of this media interest and actually using it as a platform, he is making personal attacks on reporters who are not Spanish, and engaging only those who he hopes are sympathetic to him. I don't think for a moment he has anything invested in this case but a big fat ego and the hope of a big payday at the end.

Miki-
Baez comments were calculated. The Bar is investigating him for the Todd Black fiasco, and he thinks his way out is that lots of people use aliases. Thats his point. However, he knows as much about that as he does about law apparently.

He employed a spokesperson, through whom he released information and commented on his engagement publicly, to a man who has used at least 2 other alias's and was doing so to hide a long criminal background. AND he's a dude. Women hyphenate or use maiden only or married only surnames, it comes with the territory of the standard of changing one's name when marrying. I think it is highly sexist for a man to make that remark to a professional on camera and I promise he is going to regret it.

I hope so, the man is a complete embarrassment, not only to his profession but to his race and gender too.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #983 on: June 19, 2009, 05:37:05 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

I'm confused also, would the sandbox with the cover over it for a day or two cause this?
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 19, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »

O lookie lookie here   Bozo tells Kathi "you're screwing up everybody's sound bites"   Wow what an @$$   He is confronting Kathi about her name being "Gallagher"   And so what if it is JO?    There he goes catering to the Hispanic population, does he realize that most of them hate him too...Good grief    Other networks should translate that   OMG he says Belich is not will reguading by her other colleagues, hes being combative with her!!    Guess what folks, he knows they are screwed blue and tattooed...you can see him squirming underneath his facade!!!!

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802341/index.html

Conman - havent viewed this one yet myself

http://www.wftv.com/video/19802786/index.html

OMFG.

You have got to be chitting me. Let me explain why he did that.
He did that, because his defense in the Todd Black fiasco, for which he is currently being investigated by the Florida Bar is that many journalists use a different name. Except he is going after all the women because we are the ones that have to change our names due to marriage, etc. Dudes do not. He is trying to say other people use aliases in effect. This Effbag is going to have that soundbite in his bar file so maybe they can tell him how funny they think he is.

BTW, there is a difference in utilizing a different name that is actually yours, and a complete alias to hide your criminal past you assclown. I am so over this sexist assclown.    

Yup, I see that as pure sexist, unethical to say the least.  And how dare he talk about whether Kathi is regarded by her colleagues, who they heck holds him in any regard whatsoever other than LAUGHABLE!

Bozo = STUPID Sexist Assclown (loved that Blink).   He just dissed a reporter who is in a better position to "taint the jury pool", if she wanted to to.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: June 19, 2009, 05:48:42 PM »

Madre - welcome to SM!

Here is todays hearing, most of it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JS-MgXd45Ec&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JS-MgXd45Ec&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: June 19, 2009, 05:49:40 PM »

Did somebody post where to find the autopsy results?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 19, 2009, 05:50:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19803807/detail.html
Zenaida's Attorneys File Motion Against P.I.

Posted: 4:30 pm EDT June 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- An ongoing legal battle continues over whether private investigator Dominic Casey should be held in contempt of court in the civil case against Casey Anthony.
In a motion filed Friday, Zenaida Gonzalez's (read motion) attorneys say Dominic Casey should still be held in contempt for not showing up to a scheduled deposition in March.

However, Dominic Casey's attorney told a judge that he notified her lawyers before the deposition that he needed more time to get a legal counsel.

Motion filed,  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 19, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »

Remember the impression in the ground near the pool that the dogs hit on - new thoughts?

No new thoughts, I have always thought the pool was the ideal place, a helpless 2 yr old, not much trace of the crime,  it could be explained as an accident pretty easily, but she got scared and couldn't face Cindy with that story, so took off with Caylee in the car. Pool fluids leaked out of her body, and then as she decomposed, her natural body fluids started to seep out, hence the traces in the car and the smell, and the evidence on the paper towels she used.. 

She may have used the pool to hide her after she was gone from this earth.  If they have a cover on the pool it would have worked. May also explain he ladder out of place.  When you are carrying a body the last thing is thinking about the placement of the ladder.  I am still sick over the postmortem hairline fracture on the tibia.  Children's bones are very soft and pliable and it would take a good amount of force to fracture them.

Also, remember Mark Fuhrman said the Anthony's told him that the pool box had been moved as well.  I believe it had been moved closer to the pool than normal.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: June 19, 2009, 05:51:14 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 19, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »

Nevermind. I found it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: June 19, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

Did somebody post where to find the autopsy results?

http://www.wftv.com/news/19803807/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 19, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »

Madre - welcome to SM!

Here is todays hearing, most of it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JS-MgXd45Ec&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JS-MgXd45Ec&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Thank you Klaas...it is an honor to be here!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: June 19, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »

Interesting, could this be consistent with the freezer in the garage???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 19, 2009, 05:55:00 PM »

Welcome Madre.   

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 19, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »

If she had rolled a joint and then smoked it, she would have THC on her hands
when she wiped her hands off on the paper towels.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: June 19, 2009, 05:56:38 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

Thank you Northern Rose!!!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: June 19, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

Could it simply be from condensation from being shut in a hot humid car trunk with garbage and such?

Good thought! I dont know the answer.
Just found this in reference to adipocere: It's the garbage bags!!!

Although decomposition of fatty tissues starts almost immediately after death, adipocere formation time may vary from two weeks to one or two months, on average, due to several factors, such as temperature, embalming and burial conditions, and materials surrounding the corpse. For instance, the subcutaneous adipose (fatty) tissue of corpses immersed in cold water or kept in plastic bags may undergo a uniform adipocere formation with the superficial layers of skin slipping off.
http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/adipocere
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 19, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »

Welcome Madre.   

Thanks for the welcome Trimmonthelake!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 19, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »

Madre...and any new monkeys I may have missed earlier

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.