April 28, 2024, 02:03:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253719 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »

UPDATED: Hearing Scheduled On Release Of Caylee Autopsy Results
Posted: 11:26 am EDT June 18, 2009
Updated: 6:19 pm EDT June 18, 2009
<snipped>
A hearing is scheduled Friday at 11:00am in the case against Casey, on the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy results. Casey Anthony is not expected to attend the hearing.

"Every time there's a motion filed to block the release of something what do you assume? You assume that there must be something inflammatory and damning," said WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer says Caylee's grandparents have no legal standing in the case to ask the judge to seal a public record and says there is no legal basis for their argument.

"Unless there's a legal basis other than emotional distress, which is not a legal basis, this judge will not block the release of this public document," Sheaffer explained.

The hearing may last fifteen minutes and the judge said he is not inclined to seal public records.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html

I sure hope Bill Sheaffer is right on this one!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »

My position is that at no such time did the Anthonys have custody of Caylee during life, therefore they never had any custodial rights.    Their POA, regarding the "guardianship of the remains" is limited to just that and only that (which they breeched the agreement according to Casey's wishes so she stated).   The fact that Cindy did not have custody during life or POA for a limited purpose or any other conditions prior to Caylee's remains being found & identified is what I am questioning  whether she had any rights whatsoever to incorporate Caylee's name, create & run a foundation in her name, handle any finances due to her namesake being attached to said foundation.  Bottom line as far as tomorrow's waste of time, they have no standing IMHO.    My post may have been a tad confusing, that should clear it up.

I agree and if they violated the terms of the LPOA if KC does get out of this, they can be prosecuted.

Seems there are so many things they could be prosecuted for.

(Turbo: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg844233#msg844233)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »

Karma needs iv coffee...stat! 

Blink...great post as always.

Bearly,they left me too. 
LOL...too late!
I'm heading for a hot shower and some So You Think You Can Dance and hopefully I'll be sleeping by the time it's over.
Good night Monkeys

Good night, Karma--I love So You Think You Can Dance.  I wish they had it on DVD. Have a good evening.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »

That picture of Casey in the National Enquirer was taken on the day of her first bond hearing IIRC. I was at the same time she got up, turned and looked straight at the camera and went sniff, sniff, sniff. It looked so fake to me as if she were playing right for the camera. She's been doing the same ever since. 

"Casey! Why are you walking like that!" Kathi Belich   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »

Bearly,they left me too. 
LOL...too late!
I'm heading for a hot shower and some So You Think You Can Dance and hopefully I'll be sleeping by the time it's over.
Good night Monkeys

Good Nite Karma.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »

My position is that at no such time did the Anthonys have custody of Caylee during life, therefore they never had any custodial rights.    Their POA, regarding the "guardianship of the remains" is limited to just that and only that (which they breeched the agreement according to Casey's wishes so she stated).   The fact that Cindy did not have custody during life or POA for a limited purpose or any other conditions prior to Caylee's remains being found & identified is what I am questioning  whether she had any rights whatsoever to incorporate Caylee's name, create & run a foundation in her name, handle any finances due to her namesake being attached to said foundation.  Bottom line as far as tomorrow's waste of time, they have no standing IMHO.    My post may have been a tad confusing, that should clear it up.

I agree and if they violated the terms of the LPOA if KC does get out of this, they can be prosecuted.

But by definition guardianship of remains, allows them to to make that decision. There is no such thing as a limited POA granting guardianship of remains and then executing a demand. By proxy the guardians make the decision in the eyes of the law. If not, there is no need for the release in the first place. As Executor to Caylee's estate, the decision was Casey's. Now, can she claim duress in that decision, of course. However, there is zero percent chance she did not actually want remains cremated. This was planned. Things were still happy then, keep in mind, Death penalty NOT back on the table yet, then.
B
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2009, 08:33:15 PM »

I saw the news about Boo's dad.My prayers are with her.
Blink has a new post and Klaas posted NE article.
Anything else?
I gotta find my news cart. 

Would someone re-post the Ne article please

thanks tupelo...If these reports are true then I agree completely with the last statement in that article...I think THEY and SHE are trying to set her up for an insanity plea!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »

That picture of Casey in the National Enquirer was taken on the day of her first bond hearing IIRC. I was at the same time she got up, turned and looked straight at the camera and went sniff, sniff, sniff. It looked so fake to me as if she were playing right for the camera. She's been doing the same ever since. 

KB has been pretty quiet lately...I wonder of she is on vacation

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

A little OT here, but look at my Fourth of July outfit Brandi made for me.

On topic - I can't wait until tomorrow when the judge SLAMS the Anthonys. It is coming you know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »

A little OT here, but look at my Fourth of July outfit Brandi made for me.

On topic - I can't wait until tomorrow when the judge SLAMS the Anthonys. It is coming you know.
  Looks beautiful Turbo.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:56 PM »

Bearly,they left me too. 
LOL...too late!
Good night Monkeys

I hear you.If you and I both don't get some sleep tonight....tigers tomorrow.   

Missed you to tonight. Good nite Trimm.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

Nite monkeys. Have a good evening. Sorry I was wrong again on my posts to Mizjay. Please delete them mods. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »

She was. I got an e-mail from her today. She said it was her first full day back.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »

But by definition guardianship of remains, allows them to to make that decision. There is no such thing as a limited POA granting guardianship of remains and then executing a demand. By proxy the guardians make the decision in the eyes of the law. If not, there is no need for the release in the first place. As Executor to Caylee's estate, the decision was Casey's. Now, can she claim duress in that decision, of course. However, there is zero percent chance she did not actually want remains cremated. This was planned. Things were still happy then, keep in mind, Death penalty NOT back on the table yet, then.
B

There is a limited POA which defines the exact authority the person granted it is allowed.

What I think happened was Baez screwed up and did not specify how the remains were to be handled by KC's  wishes. He really may have screwed up big time and given them a full POA and if that is the case, then they can do anything they want with her name or anthing else of KC's. That would be a major mistake in my opinion, but we all know he is not very bright.

There really was no reason for a POA to the Anthonys except that KC had no way to pay for it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2009, 08:50:11 PM »

Nite monkeys. Have a good evening. Sorry I was wrong again on my posts to Mizjay. Please delete them mods. TIA JSM

That is a very common mistake. I have heard nurses say the same thing not knowing.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »

B

I'm not sure about that Blink.   If Casey told them what she wanted as far as arrangements as a condition of giving them POA (burial instead of cremation)  in order to execute just that since she couldnt due to her incarceration, that is rather specific.   If they told her "O yes sweetheart, we will respect your wishes & carry them out FOR YOU," it might not be that cut & dry.   If they were honest that they did not agree to what Casey wanted or wouldnt consider what she wanted, Casey could have made the decision to give POA to someone else.

Sidebar note:  Remember Hoover in his sworn statements talking about the meeting at the Anthony's he spoke about Cindy having a fit talking to Baez & insisting that Caylee be cremated, this reportedly took place within days of Caylee's remains being recovered - no agreement was made yet at that time.   The same meeting that Hoover asked everyone if George & Cindy knew that DC & him were in those woods in November.   This was Cindy's plan all along.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

O/T But importantSouth Hero, Vermont - June 18, 2009

Disturbing new details have come to light in the nanny sex abuse case in the Champlain Islands. Police say the case could go federal and that the nanny's name is not what they originally thought.

Wednesday the accused was identified as Douglas Shepherd. Thursday police said his name is DONALD Shepherd. The suspect has numerous aliases and we've confirmed through his grandmother in Florida that his name is in fact Donald and that his attraction to kids has been going on for years. He's known on the internet as a pedophile activist.

"The suspect is an admitted pedophile," Vt. State Police Det. Ben Katz said.

Police say Donald Shepherd, 23, owned up to his attraction and sexual abuse of a 10-year-old boy in his care.

Shepherd was hired to be the nanny of three kids in Grand Isle County. The kids' mother found Shepherd through the online nanny service eNannySource.com.

"The fact that he was actively seeking young children is what's most disturbing about this," Katz said.

And what else is disturbing is that Shepherd, who goes by several aliases, including Douglas, Jon, and Parker Wilder, worked at similar jobs across the country, including boys' summer camps

More at link:
http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=10557718
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:26 PM »

She was. I got an e-mail from her today. She said it was her first full day back.   

I was wondering why she did not cover the memorial at JBP. I'd have thought she would have.

Now I know why.

Thanks.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2009, 08:55:09 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »

JSM, come back and talk to us. It's too early to go to bed.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.