April 27, 2024, 10:00:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253598 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2009, 08:59:07 PM »

A little OT here, but look at my Fourth of July outfit Brandi made for me.

On topic - I can't wait until tomorrow when the judge SLAMS the Anthonys. It is coming you know.

Love it, as you may remember your beautiful shepard reminds me of my Sasha Bella - I have one for Capo Chino here at the house.

As far as the Anthonys go, they better get slammed on this one because otherwise Im jumping on Blink's train about to say the three letter word ITO, O "Stan the Man" dont let this girl down!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

So we concur

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »

That picture of Casey in the National Enquirer was taken on the day of her first bond hearing IIRC. I was at the same time she got up, turned and looked straight at the camera and went sniff, sniff, sniff. It looked so fake to me as if she were playing right for the camera. She's been doing the same ever since. 

"Casey! Why are you walking like that!" Kathi Belich   Monkey Devil!

I laughed when I saw that, the sniff sniff - where's the camera - sniff sniff.
For someone who thinks she is smarter than the rest of us she is so transparent.
Trouble is, she has been surrounded by people who put up with her B.S. all her life so she thinks others will fall for it. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2009, 09:05:15 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2009, 09:13:07 PM »

Be back in a bit, gotta go catch So You Think You Can Dance - love dance, just love it

yup, that's my first name

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:20 PM »

[quote author=joesamas mama link=topic=5409.msg844998#msg844998  WO, that is what I was trying to tell Mizjay. There were no soft tissues to evaluate, so petechia in Caylee's eyes wouldn't have shown up in the report. Also, there were no fractures, so Caylee wasn't strangled. Had she have been, her hyoid bone would have been crushed. She could have been smothered and/or drowned. After 30 days and then 6 months in the woods, there would be no evidence of drowning and/or smothering. JMO JSM

A child's  hydoid bone (os hyoideum) is flexible - even into the teen years, so even if she was strangled it most likely would not show up. FYI that is the only bone in the human body which is not attached to any other bone.
[/quote]

Turbo, I looked this up on Wiki:

The hyoid is ossified from six centers: two for the body, and one for each cornu. Ossification commences in the greater cornua toward the end of fetal life, in the body shortly afterward, and in the lesser cornua during the first or second year after birth. Till middle age the connection between the body and greater cornu is fibrous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone

Not meaning to argue here, but I was under the impression that if a person was choked, there WOULD be damage to the hyoid bone, after the first or second year of birth. I saw nothing that said it would not show till after the teen years. I am not a medical person, but I have looked this up on other sites as well. I just posted this one because the explanation was simpler.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

FANNY,   a little late comment on your opinion on Caylee's last night.  Everything you said is what I've believed and it was a great thought on why kc would've been at the motel.  That always stumped me, why there wouldn't be a record of her there, but that makes total sense that she would park and hang out. Relatively safe, she wouldn't necessarily look out of place, and Lord knows she had to have a few spots she routinely went, cause she had a lot of unaccounted-for time during the daylight hours and at night.    Smart monkey! Maybe someday the slore will tell all.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »

[quote author=joesamas mama link=topic=5409.msg844998#msg844998  WO, that is what I was trying to tell Mizjay. There were no soft tissues to evaluate, so petechia in Caylee's eyes wouldn't have shown up in the report. Also, there were no fractures, so Caylee wasn't strangled. Had she have been, her hyoid bone would have been crushed. She could have been smothered and/or drowned. After 30 days and then 6 months in the woods, there would be no evidence of drowning and/or smothering. JMO JSM

A child's  hydoid bone (os hyoideum) is flexible - even into the teen years, so even if she was strangled it most likely would not show up. FYI that is the only bone in the human body which is not attached to any other bone.

The hyoid is ossified from six centers: two for the body, and one for each cornu. Ossification commences in the greater cornua toward the end of fetal life, in the body shortly afterward, and in the lesser cornua during the first or second year after birth. Till middle age the connection between the body and greater cornu is fibrous.

Not meaning to argue here, but I was under the impression that if a person was choked, there WOULD be damage to the hyoid bone, after the first or second year of birth. I saw nothing that said it would not show till after the teen years. I am not a medical person, but I have looked this up on other sites as well. I just posted this one because the explanation was simpler.
[/quote]

That is a common misconception. Here is some info on it for you.

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1344622308000527

Department of Forensic Medicine, University College of Medical Sciences

Abstract
The present study was conducted to determine the age of fusion of greater cornua with the body of hyoid bone. Age of fusion of hyoid bone can help in determining the age of an individual, especially of unknown dead bodies where only skeletal remains are available. A victim of compression of neck will more likely have fracture of hyoid bone if his hyoid bone is fused. Indian authors have reported that the fusion of hyoid bone occurs after 40 years of age. Studies done by foreign workers observed that hyoid bone fused at an earlier age (30–40 years).

A total of 170 excised hyoid bones from dead bodies belonging to the age group of 20–65 years were studied. Fusion occurred earlier in females as compared to males by about 5 years. The mean age of unilateral and bilateral fusion in males was 38.25 and 53.16 years, respectively. The mean age of unilateral and bilateral fusion in females was 38.00 and 48.50 years, respectively. All the hyoid bones were fused after the age of 60 years. No significant differences were found between the fusion on right and left side

http://www.hbo.com/autopsy/baden/qa_4.html

Is the hyoid bone always broken in a case of manual strangulation?

No. The hyoid bone is a thin, u-shaped bone in the neck just above the Adam's Apple which is very supple, pliable and bendable when we are young and, thus, hard to fracture. It becomes calcified and more brittle, as we get older, so that it is more likely to fracture when the neck is squeezed by the hands of another.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »

FANNY,   a little late comment on your opinion on Caylee's last night.  Everything you said is what I've believed and it was a great thought on why kc would've been at the motel.  That always stumped me, why there wouldn't be a record of her there, but that makes total sense that she would park and hang out. Relatively safe, she wouldn't necessarily look out of place, and Lord knows she had to have a few spots she routinely went, cause she had a lot of unaccounted-for time during the daylight hours and at night.    Smart monkey! Maybe someday the slore will tell all.

I doubt if she will ever tell it all. She will tell what she wants us to think. She said from the first that they would not break her. To me that was an admission right there. That casual conversation in the police car going to jail that was recorded. That is her mindset. "They will not break me!" She won't confess, nor will she plead for her life. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2009, 09:35:27 PM »

That picture of Casey in the National Enquirer was taken on the day of her first bond hearing IIRC. I was at the same time she got up, turned and looked straight at the camera and went sniff, sniff, sniff. It looked so fake to me as if she were playing right for the camera. She's been doing the same ever since. 

KB has been pretty quiet lately...I wonder of she is on vacation

She was. I got an e-mail from her today. She said it was her first full day back.   

thanks Fanny...did she say anything you can share??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »

Not sure what happened here.......

Abstract
The present study was conducted to determine the age of fusion of greater cornua with the body of hyoid bone. Age of fusion of hyoid bone can help in determining the age of an individual, especially of unknown dead bodies where only skeletal remains are available. A victim of compression of neck will more likely have fracture of hyoid bone if his hyoid bone is fused. Indian authors have reported that the fusion of hyoid bone occurs after 40 years of age. Studies done by foreign workers observed that hyoid bone fused at an earlier age (30–40 years).

A total of 170 excised hyoid bones from dead bodies belonging to the age group of 20–65 years were studied. Fusion occurred earlier in females as compared to males by about 5 years. The mean age of unilateral and bilateral fusion in males was 38.25 and 53.16 years, respectively. The mean age of unilateral and bilateral fusion in females was 38.00 and 48.50 years, respectively. All the hyoid bones were fused after the age of 60 years. No significant differences were found between the fusion on right and left side

No. The hyoid bone is a thin, u-shaped bone in the neck just above the Adam's Apple which is very supple, pliable and bendable when we are young and, thus, hard to fracture. It becomes calcified and more brittle, as we get older, so that it is more likely to fracture when the neck is squeezed by the hands of another

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »

Nite monkeys. Have a good evening. Sorry I was wrong again on my posts to Mizjay. Please delete them mods. TIA JSM

That is a very common mistake. I have heard nurses say the same thing not knowing.
Thanks Turbo, I was wrong about the hyoid bone, but I really don't think I was wrong about petechia in the eyes.

If poor Caylee was suffocated it petechia would show in her eyes and the soft tissues would show a sign of a struggle.

I knew there was no soft tissue found.

I said I am not a smart monkey, never have nor never will be, but I was trying to think in KC's mind and she was smart enough to know not to call 911 if there were a drowning or say Caylee suffocated in her sleep. KC knew that the ME would find more evidence if Caylee was found early on, instead of 6 months later.

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: June 18, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »

Abstract

No. The hyoid bone is a thin, u-shaped bone in the neck just above the Adam's Apple which is very supple, pliable and bendable when we are young and, thus, hard to fracture. It becomes calcified and more brittle, as we get older, so that it is more likely to fracture when the neck is squeezed by the hands of another.
[/quote]

I see your point to a degree. I will disregard your last link on general principals, due to who wrote it.

However, I know there have been cases where a child has been strangled and the hyoid has been crushed. The sites you quote do not rule out this happening. It only talks about when it is fused. With enough pressure it can be crushed. If an eight yr old boy is manually strangled with enough pressure, there will be damage to his hyoid bone. JMO

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »

I doubt if she will ever tell it all. She will tell what she wants us to think. She said from the first that they would not break her. To me that was an admission right there. That casual conversation in the police car going to jail that was recorded. That is her mindset. "They will not break me!" She won't confess, nor will she plead for her life. JMO

Yep, prolly right about that.   Others here on the thread have talked about living around sociopaths and the one that unfortunately ended up conning me for a short while last summer seem to have steel wills. To this day, some of the lies and threats that were made to me (some documented forever on text msgs) are denied and dismissed. Occasionally, her father will bring them up and in her world, it's irrelevant, it's in the past, it's not her fault and mostly, it's "that never happened". They have their very own reality and it is only about them at all times. They, alone, decide what's truth.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »

Nite monkeys. Have a good evening. Sorry I was wrong again on my posts to Mizjay. Please delete them mods. TIA JSM

That is a very common mistake. I have heard nurses say the same thing not knowing.
Thanks Turbo, I was wrong about the hyoid bone, but I really don't think I was wrong about petechia in the eyes.

If poor Caylee was suffocated it petechia would show in her eyes and the soft tissues would show a sign of a struggle.

I said I am not a smart monkey, never have nor never will be, but I was trying to think in KC's mind and she was smart enough to know not to call 911 if there were a drowning or say Caylee suffocated in her sleep. KC knew that the ME would find more evidence if Caylee was found early on, instead of 6 months later.

JMO JSM

You were right about the eyes. The only reason I knew about the hyoid bone is because I have had the good fortune to have attended a lot of classes and lectures under Dr. William Bass the leading forensic anthropologist who started the Body Farm.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »

KB has been pretty quiet lately...I wonder of she is on vacation

She was. I got an e-mail from her today. She said it was her first full day back.   

thanks Fanny...did she say anything you can share??

No, other than she had been out of the country, and would get back to some questions I had asked, as her e-mail had been piling up.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:12 PM »

JSM~   thanks for the answer. I thought maybe they lasted a longer time for some reason. Poor baby.  Personally, I think if she was killed after the sindy blow up, that night, I think it was intentional rage. Probably suffocation. All of the slores intentional actions after that, the boyfriend shuffle, the the explanations of where Caylee was, trying to go to california, all of it, she wasn't spazzing out after an accident. She was glad to be rid of her IMO.  Evil, every last Anthony, evil, evil
Mizjay. You are so welcome. I am not a doctor, forensic expert, but I have read quite a few books on the subject. I could be totally wrong, which wouldn't be the first time. 

I am sure her actions were intentional towards Caylee. I'm still not sure KC was going to Calif, I think she was using the Marine as a fall back guy if Tony didn't come back from NY. I may have the timeline wrong, so she could have been planning on going to Calif. JMO JSM

I saw your other post about my question to you, Hey don't apologize for getting the hyoid bone thing wrong. I'm so clueless about these types of things that I'm always grateful for anybody's guess on things.
This case has so many twists and turns, throw in all the liars that aren't even in jail that muddy the waters and it's a wonder anybody can keep it all straight. Let's pray the prosecution can.

I am clueless too Mizjay. Sorry for posting wrong info to you. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2009, 09:47:52 PM »

JMO JSM

You were right about the eyes. The only reason I knew about the hyoid bone is because I have had the good fortune to have attended a lot of classes and lectures under Dr. William Bass the leading forensic anthropologist who started the Body Farm.
  Thanks Turbo. I didn't think I was right about that either. TIA JSM

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2009, 09:47:57 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

So we concur
Okay, so massively off topic I'm in the next time zone, but every time I see the word
Concur, I think,
Con=with (like cafe con leche)
Cur=dog
with dog. 
Sorry, mods.  Is it time for the Giant Monkey Wine Tote Board to go up yet?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

What innocent person would ever think/say that?  She gives herself away every time she opens her mouth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.