April 30, 2024, 10:13:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253922 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

!
« Reply #560 on: June 19, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

Too bad Morgan and ZG weren't sitting in court today, too - maybe he could have settled his issues - since Conman and the A's were already there!        No more backache for Conman.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 19, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »

In addition to my other explanation "hes an @$$" why Bozo didnt object by motion on behalf of his client is also because if he objected on her behalf it would yet again move toward her guilt as to why she would not want it released, so they took a backdoor strategy using the Anthonys sympathy card....DENIED!

Extremely transparent

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 19, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »

Too bad Morgan and ZG weren't sitting in court today, too - maybe he could have settled his issues - since Conman and the A's were already there!        No more backache for Conman.
I didn't even think of that--Nice catch, Sassy!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: June 19, 2009, 12:13:46 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

LOCAL6 just said it should be released around 2-3 today

Thanks, and I firmly believe the Anthonys Professional Victims act has finished, finally. Sad part, if they would have acted like decent, normal folk, I would say I wouldn't want the autopsy report released either. Really I just sit here feeling so bad about all this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: June 19, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19795725/detail.html
Caylee Autopsy Results To Be Released
Girl's Grandparents Filed Motion To Seal Report

POSTED: Thursday, June 18, 2009
UPDATED: 12:03 pm EDT June 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ruled on Friday to release Caylee Anthony's autopsy results pursuant to Florida's public records laws.

The attorney representing Caylee's grandparents filed a motion to block the release of the autopsy results, but it was denied. The results could be released as early as today.

"I think it is information that the public has the right to see. I'm going to deny your motion to restrict disclosure," Judge Stan Strickland said. "I'm not happy to make the ruling. It is something I legally have to do."

In court Friday morning, a visibly emotional George Anthony asked Strickland to delay the release of the autopsy results until Casey Anthony's criminal trial.

"Our family is still hurting and grieving the loss of Caylee Marie, and if the court would allow, please, give us some peace and show us some dignity by keeping this report sealed," George Anthony said.

Rachel Fugate, an attorney for the Orlando Sentinel, requested that the report be released.

Fugate questioned George Anthony about his participation in the vast media coverage given to the case.

"They have participated, voluntarily, in this public comment and I don’t think delaying the release of the autopsy reports is going to alleviate their grief or protect their privacy," Fugate said.

Fugate said she sympathized with the Anthonys' desire for privacy, but said the release of the autopsy results will help end speculation about the case.

"Privacy right does not trump the right to public access," Fugate said.

During his ruling, Strickland said he does not believe the release of the autopsy results will taint the jury pool.

The prosecution said it will remove any images from the report before releasing the autopsy results to the media.

Casey Anthony, 23, was not in court for the hearing. She remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded lot near the home they shared with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to the charges, saying she left her daughter with a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez at an Orange County apartment complex. Casey Anthony said the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: June 19, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »

The issue of the POA never came up!

Or the fact that it was filed incorrectly, or that they have no standing, or that they are crazier than chit house rats.

I just saw everything I needed to see about what's going on with the whole crew and these people, by way of listening to Baez, are going to insure their kid gets the Big Needle. Idiots.

Something which has always been in the back my mind is maybe Cindy & George want to be rid of KC. Maybe their "crazy train" is for the purpose of making sure KC never gets out of jail again.

I just can't see any "real" parent doing the things they have done KNOWING the actions are detrimental to their daughter's case if they weren't trying to make sure she is finally punished for her life choices.

In my mind, they just blew their cover over nothing. Barfez is a complete yutz. It does concern me that he must have completely believed Strickland would have given him that 48 hours. This was an uneccesary gamble, I have a feeling George probably told Baez he should just file the motion and Barfez said, no we will get out way, let's try this first.

However, if this ever does go to trial, it will be the longest ever in history. Strickland loves to let everyone slather on.

B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: June 19, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »

IF this goes to trial, it will probably be the longest trial in American history 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 19, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »

For real.
I have the oddest craving for a FOX35 webcam.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 19, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »

Now, all Bozo and team has to do is utter one more word about the jail surveillance video & that will come in to

Stupid is, as stupid does...Im banking on it!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 19, 2009, 12:18:02 PM »

is that when it will be released to the media??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 19, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

For real.

Trimm, you read my mind, although that freeze frame thing did drive me to a few margaritas, just a few 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 19, 2009, 12:18:35 PM »

Exciting news.  Thank you for the updates and pics, I will text Dolce.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: June 19, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »

Blink, thanks for the new article. I have a question, if this report has no new info, what was the problem then, about the Anthonys not wanting it released?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 19, 2009, 12:19:20 PM »

is that when it will be released to the media??

Yes, that was their estimate

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 19, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Or the fact that it was filed incorrectly, or that they have no standing, or that they are crazier than chit house rats.

I just saw everything I needed to see about what's going on with the whole crew and these people, by way of listening to Baez, are going to insure their kid gets the Big Needle. Idiots.

Yup, Judge Strickland knew how he was going to rule before oral argument, hint of that was "I extended a courtesy to the Anthonys."  He knew the law.

capp I agere...however I am getting pretty fed up with so many people extending courtesy to the A's...its time to stop!!

Well, Sunny judging by today, that locomotive has just left the station - to me "Stan the Man" offered the courtesy but his decision following the law & what he said to Bozo indicates to me that the Anthonys better get a clue that they are not going to manipulate this judge & the vast majority of the public are NOT fooled by their ANTics

Blessed be!
  an angelic monkey

I hope so cause it really pizzes me off......bending over for the azzholes is so frustrating....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 19, 2009, 12:20:10 PM »

For real.
Oh my    Can you just imagine the activities at the Anthony Camp today?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: June 19, 2009, 12:20:36 PM »

Kathi had a spring in her step as she followed Cindy out.  I can not wait to see what happened outside of the courthouse.  From past example I would say Cindy was probably scream somethign about what just took place as she had no CONTROL.  This is going to be eating her and she is going to lash out at something or someone.  I feel the rage train coming.

NR, I'm thinkin the rage train is comin' round the bend!!    The A's will need to go back to their felon halfway house/ foundation headquarters  and confer with the Milstupids and Conman, maybe the paid new friend, Bald guy  and figure what brazen stunt they should pull next.   BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #577 on: June 19, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 19, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »

Something which has always been in the back my mind is maybe Cindy & George want to be rid of KC. Maybe their "crazy train" is for the purpose of making sure KC never gets out of jail again.

I just can't see any "real" parent doing the things they have done KNOWING the actions are detrimental to their daughter's case if they weren't trying to make sure she is finally punished for her life choices.

In my mind, they just blew their cover over nothing. Barfez is a complete yutz. It does concern me that he must have completely believed Strickland would have given him that 48 hours. This was an uneccesary gamble, I have a feeling George probably told Baez he should just file the motion and Barfez said, no we will get out way, let's try this first.

However, if this ever does go to trial, it will be the longest ever in history. Strickland loves to let everyone slather on.

B

What spoke volumes to me was when the SA advised the judge that she and Bobo had met about the autopsy report about 2 months ago and agreed that as long as the x-rays were released there was no reason to seal it.  She looked first shocked, then rather pizzed when he pulled his "need 48 hrs a, and seating a fair jury" diatribe giving the perception that the agreement never took place.  I think he just toasted any good faith trust that he may have had with the SA .
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 19, 2009, 12:22:24 PM »

Blink, thanks for the new article. I have a question, if this report has no new info, what was the problem then, about the Anthonys not wanting it released?

Not Blink but I think it links the items found to their house & lays out otherwise incriminating facts surrounding Caylee's murder.  It may not have a cause of death but the rest will be regarded as pointing directly at Casey.   I do not believe for one moment with this stunt that the Anthonys did not read that autopsy report, every dang word & consulted with their attorney & the defense on how to get it from being released, no doubt in my mind.   Good article on the dime Blink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.