April 30, 2024, 07:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253902 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 19, 2009, 01:51:34 PM »

They did not want this released because as I said earlier, they know we are smart enough to figure out why:

The purple ribbony stretchy diaper thingy is a SWIMMIE

Caylee was in the POOL !

Remember ladder out, gate open, George's what if's to OCSO...

Get Ready George and Cindy and God Bless this baby is all I can say.

the pool has been on my mind all along. which implicates cindy. Guess will see where this goes next.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: June 19, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

I appreciate all the info, and explanations that you are giving. I'm going to sit and read everything later, when things are quite here, and it will help me understand better what I'm reading.

Me too no rose.  I was just going to post the same thing.  These posting will make it easier when I go read the report.

Also, I have to ease into it & I don't think I'm ready yet.  I need it in small doses.  Too sad.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 19, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »

But if she was in the pool, why the shorts???

It was not an accidental death by any means

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »

Every ounce of someone else killed her or dumped her after Casey was incarcerated is removed completely by this report
Unbelievable, no wonder the Anthonys didn't want this released. 
That makes so much sense.  I couldn't figure out why they were so adamant about letting the public see this.  They are trying to pin it on someone else, anyone else.  Liars, every one of them.  G & C, you should be ashamed.  To paraphrase Stan the Man Strickland, "Shame and the Anthonys are strangers." Cas, your picture caption of Caylee says it all.  Now I'm really upset.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2009, 01:52:48 PM »

Same reason for the duct tape. It is staged to be a kidnapping after the fact. Hard to say somebody kidnapped her from her own pool, imo.
B
Omg. everything Lenny said is coming true.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 19, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »

I don't think she was in the pool because pull ups which they said she used have the same type of stretchy. I think that was her "underwear" because she was not potty trained yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 19, 2009, 01:53:27 PM »

They did not want this released because as I said earlier, they know we are smart enough to figure out why:

Caylee was in the POOL !

Is that your opinion? Because I didn't read that in the report. Do any Monkeys have pictures of Swimmies?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: June 19, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

Yes, Casey & her defense will point to George & Cindy but Casey did it and not by accident evidenced by no swimsuit

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #748 on: June 19, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »

Same reason for the duct tape. It is staged to be a kidnapping after the fact. Hard to say somebody kidnapped her from her own pool, imo.
B

Blink, it could just be a pull up. Pull ups and Swimmies look very much the same.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2009, 01:55:25 PM »

NOTE:   the roots of plant life growing shows that the body was there for a significant amount of time despite weather conditions

"SEVERAL overlapping pieces of duct tape, over the anterior portion of the lower skull, including mandible and maxilla (jaw/nose); still attached to scalp hairs; mandible still in anatomic position with no visible attached soft tissue beneath the duct tape"

actually upper and lower jaw - correction
am i misreading, or did the report say that among the unrecovered bones was the hyoid bone? If thats the case, how could they rule out strangulation?

The missing bones include small bones from the wrist and hands, as well as fingers and ankle, hyoid and patella ,
Why would that be, they couldn't find the bones, animals ate the bones?

I don't think critters eat the bones but they do take them for their nesting material.

Leslie, it is quite common for porqupines & other small gnawing mammals, even squirrels to scavage bones. They use them for sharpening their teeth. (sorry, I really hated to word it that way  ) I have found many while walking in the woods, even deer antlers.

NCSunny

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

the pool has been on my mind all along. which implicates cindy. Guess will see where this goes next.

Which would go back to my possible scenario that KC came home and found that Caylee was already dead on the 15th and that was what the screaming argument was about. She left, and that is why Cindy was all about the "car" when she called the police instead of Caylee missing.

LE did take the filter from the pool when they did the yard search which would have had decomp in it if that was the case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

B
Omg. everything Lenny said is coming true.

Did they test the shorts for chlorine? Why leave her in a swimmie thats wet and put shorts over her? Doesn't fit not buying it, MOO

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: June 19, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

I think Leonard always thought something happened to her in the pool also.

NCSunny

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 19, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

OMG, I'll bet you are right.  But perhaps not a drowning, maybe Casey snatches the baby out of the pool in anger and dumps her in the car, she won't stop crying...
I don't know, but I do remember the emphasis on the ladder and the big deal they all made about how careful they were about putting it away because they were so worried about Caylee's safety.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: June 19, 2009, 01:58:20 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

Yes, Casey & her defense will point to George & Cindy but Casey did it and not by accident evidenced by no swimsuit

I have a theory on that-

I think the Anthonys found Caylee's swimsuit on July 3rd during the "Scamscaping" of the backyard and that's why Cindy and Lee were stalking Casey. They knew or suspected something was amiss on that day, imo.
B
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 19, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »

here is the youtubes for anyone who wants to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3BA1XRSW-E

Thank you for that link, and thanks for posting updates and photos everyone.  My husband works from home on Friday's and he wanted to go shopping... Yea, lure me away with shopping. It worked. I was getting text updates from the Sentinel and was happy to see that they were DENIED!!!     Not that I really want to see the autopsy, I just want them DENIED! 

They need to stay off of TV...   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 19, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »

Cece thanks for the visual...choo choo 

HLN covering it now

OMG Cindy is the poorest wannabe actress EVA

You're welcome Capp.  I can't wait for someone to post video of the ants leaving the courtroom!

It is amazing how quick they can change their emotions.

When Cindy realized what the Judge's order was going to be, she was shaking, she was so angry.

Yes, point of fact - denote the body language as it never lies.   They were ANGRY, not grief stricken

I thought it very disrespectful of George to just get up and walk out before the court was dismissed. In some courts here, the judge would have told him to sit back down until court was dismissed because some judges do not allow a witness to leave the courtroom at all without court approval.

I totally agree, I was floored by that. On a serious note, Im not sure someone should not Baker Act him right now.
I think he was just throwing a temper tantrum so to speak. You know, the Anthonys do no have to read the paper, listen to the news, read blogs and forums. No one is forcing them to do any of those things. I really feel that they know this report will end the good life they have been living ever since Caylee disappeared. Donations have slowed up and I bet only a few bleeding hearts will support them now, if at all.  Too bad, so sad. NOT

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: June 19, 2009, 01:59:03 PM »

Pulls ups are normaly white with some design on them.  Swimmmies are normally colored all over like a bathing suit, at least the ones my Grandchildren have.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 19, 2009, 01:59:29 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

Which would go back to my possible scenario that KC came home and found that Caylee was already dead on the 15th and that was what the screaming argument was about. She left, and that is why Cindy was all about the "car" when she called the police instead of Caylee missing.

LE did take the filter from the pool when they did the yard search which would have had decomp in it if that was the case.

if that were the case A) Caylee would not have been in shorts B) Cindy obsessed as she is would have never left the ladder up

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: June 19, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »

Every ounce of someone else killed her or dumped her after Casey was incarcerated is removed completely by this report

EXACTLY.......... CAYLEE HAS SPOKEN an angelic monkey

You are so right.  And shame on George & Cindy for trying to silence that.  Caylee finally got to speak to us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.