April 30, 2024, 04:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253881 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: June 19, 2009, 02:22:21 PM »

Tape remained in place because it was adhered to the hair of the skull.

This to me says we are not talking about just the mouth and small pieces of tape.  It went across the face into the hair, covered mouth and nose.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: June 19, 2009, 02:22:31 PM »

A hair mat was noted on the base of the skull and grayish coloured tap was noted to covering the mouth and NASAL aperture area.

No rose there is your question answered in this latest document.  Multiple pieces of duct tape which covered mouth and nose .  I bet the poor child suffocated.
What a horrible thing, I panic when I get an asthma attack, imagine the panic not getting any air? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #802 on: June 19, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »

Michael Baden speaking on Fox news and he thinks that according to the autopsy reports and Dr. Jan's findings that his interpretation is that Dr. Jan feels like Caylee was suffocated with the duct tape  Wonder where he will be sleeping tonight    Monkey Devil!

Not with swine!    So true!

Either would actually make me consider celibacy  Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 19, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »

Ok, so do you think she staged all of this and tried to make it look like a accidental drowing, then tried to call everyone, but they didnt answer, so she went to plan B and duct tape  and put the body in the trunk.  Do the time lines match up?

NO, she murdered Caylee & then staged it to look like a kidnapping.  Duct tape was applied during death or within a very short period afterwards - pre decomp as report indicates   Decomp begins pretty much immediately and progresses from there naturally & due to elements

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 19, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »

They did not want this released because as I said earlier, they know we are smart enough to figure out why:

The purple ribbony stretchy diaper thingy is a SWIMMIE

Caylee was in the POOL !

Remember ladder out, gate open, George's what if's to OCSO...

Get Ready George and Cindy and God Bless this baby is all I can say.

Yes, Casey & her defense will point to George & Cindy but Casey did it and not by accident evidenced by no swimsuit

I have a theory on that-

I think the Anthonys found Caylee's swimsuit on July 3rd during the "Scamscaping" of the backyard and that's why Cindy and Lee were stalking Casey. They knew or suspected something was amiss on that day, imo.
B

An accident makes no sense whatsoever because facing the death penalty she would have buckled for absolute certain for a much lesser sentence on manslaughter or even less for that matter - no way   She is already in jail longer than she would have been if she admitted to an accident.

I agree Cindy found something 7/3 that made her wig out

Capp-
Once she put the duct tape on her and removed the appearance of an accident, she had no choice. Between the time this baby was in the backyard and then in the woods this girl decided she could get away with this scheme. Do I believe it was an accident? No, I dont, I think she snapped and smothered this kid or drowned her intentionally, but I think she thought she could get away with it. She took Tone's jeep to see Chris Stutz on the 17th. Why? Because Caylee was in the back of her car parked at his apartment and she was scoping out who was home at her house and they did not know his jeep.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: June 19, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »

Michael Baden speaking on Fox news and he thinks that according to the autopsy reports and Dr. Jan's findings that his interpretation is that Dr. Jan feels like Caylee was suffocated with the duct tape  Wonder where he will be sleeping tonight    Monkey Devil!

You got that right!   just ewwwwwwwww

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 19, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »

I want to bump this for the 80 guests we have in the room today, in hopes that C&G are among them.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 19, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »

... it would not be expected to find the mandible ( lower jaw) in this position unless something affixed the mandible int his postion prior to decomp and the hair matting forming......Based on the postion of the tape and mandible, it can be inferred that the mandible remained in this postion because the tape held it in place prior to the hair forming into a matt at the base of the skull.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 19, 2009, 02:27:51 PM »

They did not want this released because as I said earlier, they know we are smart enough to figure out why:

Caylee was in the POOL !

Yes, Casey & her defense will point to George & Cindy but Casey did it and not by accident evidenced by no swimsuit

I have a theory on that-

I think the Anthonys found Caylee's swimsuit on July 3rd during the "Scamscaping" of the backyard and that's why Cindy and Lee were stalking Casey. They knew or suspected something was amiss on that day, imo.
B

An accident makes no sense whatsoever because facing the death penalty she would have buckled for absolute certain for a much lesser sentence on manslaughter or even less for that matter - no way   She is already in jail longer than she would have been if she admitted to an accident.

Capp-
Once she put the duct tape on her and removed the appearance of an accident, she had no choice. Between the time this baby was in the backyard and then in the woods this girl decided she could get away with this scheme. Do I believe it was an accident? No, I dont, I think she snapped and smothered this kid or drowned her intentionally, but I think she thought she could get away with it. She took Tone's jeep to see Chris Stutz on the 17th. Why? Because Caylee was in the back of her car parked at his apartment and she was scoping out who was home at her house and they did not know his jeep.

I agree.   Snapped maybe, premediated absolutely - very calculated from the point of heightened rage

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 19, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »

I want to bump this for the 80 guests we have in the room today, in hopes that C&G are among them.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!   
Thank you, Sassy.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 19, 2009, 02:28:22 PM »

A hair mat was noted on the base of the skull and grayish coloured tap was noted to covering the mouth and NASAL aperture area.

No rose there is your question answered in this latest document.  Multiple pieces of duct tape which covered mouth and nose .  I bet the poor child suffocated.

This is the clarification that I was looking for.  I am more sickened than I have been at any other time.  I cannot help but cry.  I believe this will be the nail in Casey's coffin.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #811 on: June 19, 2009, 02:28:34 PM »

I don't think any meds were involved with Caylee's death, and the chloroform aspect, I think was from cleaning imo. I always had a hard time believing that Casey was chloroforming Caylee, it doesn't last that long, and to me didn't make sense.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 19, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »

If it were the case that she was drowned by accident or design, could it be the duct tape was used to prevent sand getting into the mouth. ? Perhaps she was then buried in the sand box for few days before being removed and reburied elsewhere.
It just seems to me that there must have been someone to help her with this, she may have been able to dig a hole in the sand but buried in the earth, weeds and roots of their local area seems a bit more than she could normally handle.
Add to this her calling her boyfriend to pick her up midday from her vehicle with an armload of fresh and frozen produce, when the car had been seen at 7:30am that morning at the Amscot apparently abandoned already, with her bag on the seat, who picked her up and dropped her off. I think someone knows more than they are telling..JMO 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: June 19, 2009, 02:32:09 PM »

As I said from the very beginning of this case, Casey's motive was pure spite.  She was in a rage with her mother & this was the final answer to spite her, she knew killing Caylee would be the ultimate pain for Cindy & removed any doubt that Cindy could gain control of Caylee over her.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: June 19, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

I have a theory on that-

B

Capp-

The afternoon of the 17th is when the pool ladder was  placed in the pool and the side gate left open.  Per what Cindy and George told Fuhrman.  So she was setting the stage even then to throw multiple people under the bus..Cindy, George, Lee when she did that. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: June 19, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 19, 2009, 02:33:20 PM »

OK, seeing what we just have, can some smart monkey explain to me how Lyon can possibly argue that this is NOT a DP case?  TIA

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: June 19, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

I appreciate all the info, and explanations that you are giving. I'm going to sit and read everything later, when things are quite here, and it will help me understand better what I'm reading.

Me too no rose.  I was just going to post the same thing.  These posting will make it easier when I go read the report.

Also, I have to ease into it & I don't think I'm ready yet.  I need it in small doses.  Too sad.

I appreciate you brave warrior monkeys who are courageous enough to jump in and read the official words and relay them to us.
like cece and norose, I just cannot do that yet.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 19, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »

Caylee was in the POOL !

Yep. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 19, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »

If it were the case that she was drowned by accident or design, could it be the duct tape was used to prevent sand getting into the mouth. ? Perhaps she was then buried in the sand box for few days before being removed and reburied elsewhere.
It just seems to me that there must have been someone to help her with this, she may have been able to dig a hole in the sand but buried in the earth, weeds and roots of their local area seems a bit more than she could normally handle.
Add to this her calling her boyfriend to pick her up midday from her vehicle with an armload of fresh and frozen produce, when the car had been seen at 7:30am that morning at the Amscot apparently abandoned already, with her bag on the seat, who picked her up and dropped her off. I think someone knows more than they are telling..JMO 

First question, extremely doubtful.  She would not have necessarily needed help  - Tony picking her up on the 27th was already way too late, she was already in those woods.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.