April 27, 2024, 11:36:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253700 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: June 19, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1105478.html
Autopsy: Duct tape on Caylee before decomposition
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An autopsy for slain toddler Caylee Anthony shows duct tape was placed on the girl's face before her body began to decompose.

The report released Friday agrees with authorities' contention the girl was killed, but still doesn't say how she died. It did not say whether the duct tape was placed on the child before or after her death.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered the autopsy report to made public. The child's grandparents fought against its release.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged in the girl's death. She has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler.

Prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty if she is convicted of first-degree murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 19, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »

Fanny,Are you here?I left you a message in musings. 

I'm here getting caught up reading. I'll go to musings.  an angelic monkey

WELCOME MADRE!!! I'VE BEEN SEEING YOU IN THE RAFTERS FOR A LONG TIME.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: June 19, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys!

Just getting in today and see you’re covering everything great, as usual.

Glad to see that the autopsy results have been released.

Since I just got here, not sure if this has already been posted.

If not, you’re going to love Morgan’s response!  Whoop!  Whoop! 

Zenaida's Attorneys File Motion Against P.I.
June 19, 2009
READ: Dominic Casey, Motion To Strike
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803328/detail.html

READ: Gonzalez's Response
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: June 19, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »

Nice to meet you Fanny!  What a day, huh?!  I just have to tell you I was lurking about a month ago on a Fri. night, and you were sooo frustrated about the lack of document dumps and....you were absolutely hilarious!!  My daughter heard me laughing from the other room so I showed her your posts that night.   She agreed.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: June 19, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »

Hi to the best Monkeys in the world! 
I read each and every thing all you wonderful monks post, but usually don't post myself.

Have to jump in here and ask you....So this report and nothing about any fingerprint on the duct tape?

I know that Blink has always thought it is there, but would that not be included in these documents or no?

I have been reading Blink's new series and I am just not getting where this is going.  Is she saying (or if you are here beautiful B, tell me) that because of the 'swimmie' etc. that Baez will make it look like Cindy and Geo let her drown and then Casey helped cover it up?  Nah, Casey wouldn't take the fall for drinking the last sip of a cold beer, let alone take a murder rap!

I am confused....If anyone can help...thanks in advance.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: June 19, 2009, 06:31:26 PM »

I am totally horrified. And hate to ask if there is any analysis of the maggot milkshake......sorry......
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: June 19, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »

Hi Madre!

Its so good to see another monkey who has fewer posts than I do!  Welcome and nice to see you.

Nice to meet you Fanny!  What a day, huh?!  I just have to tell you I was lurking about a month ago on a Fri. night, and you were sooo frustrated about the lack of document dumps and....you were absolutely hilarious!!  My daughter heard me laughing from the other room so I showed her your posts that night.   She agreed.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: June 19, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.  Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: June 19, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »

Wow!! I have just gotten caught up with you monkeys!!   

I said last night that I thought than the murder tool was the duct tape. I have been feeling that way for a while. I think that leaving Caylee in a plastic bag in the heat and humidity of Florida would be enough to leave the fatty deposits.

TURBO, I guess with the hyoid bone missing, our conversation last night was a moot point. I am wondering since it is mostly cartilege if it was not consumed by an animal.  Ugh!

I really appreciate all the links and explanations that you monkey have done on the thread. I hope Kathi Belich really goes full tilt after Bozo now! I'm glad the boo-hoo show that George and Spindy fell straight through. And I agree, would oh-so-love the scam cam back. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: June 19, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

I agree that this is VERY important.  I am on Klaas's vine now.  IMO she was in the pool for more than 1/2 hour.

Yep at some point she was in water or a very moist place.  Did she duct tape her mouth and nose shut throw her in water..retreive her and place her in the backyard for a couple of hours/days, then sling her in the trunk?  This is something I have thought about before..but after reading this report..it truly does make my stomach queasy and my head throb...DP on the table..at this point I hope she gets no plea deal from the state..and I hope the A's have to go through that knowing their daughter committed these heinous acts.  I would feel sorry for them..but they have known this for quite sometime..and they continue to feed off of it like vampires..blood money.

This is an ugly question so please excuse it in advance: Does anyone know how long it takes for the fat and muscle to convert to an adipocere type substance. Or does it vary too much with local conditions to pin it down.?

If this forms during decomp, well..wasn't where the remains were found underwater for a great portion of that time?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: June 19, 2009, 06:41:19 PM »

Well it's nice to meet you too. Sometimes my family and cats don't think I'm so funny.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1031 on: June 19, 2009, 06:41:46 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.   Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.
Gypsy, have you ever seen a picture of the Ants garage? They had many ice chests, so it is quite possible she put her in a cooler.

I still think she put her in one bag, it leaked, put her in another and then got rid of the poor baby. JMO JSM Back to lurking now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: June 19, 2009, 06:42:46 PM »

i'm just joining the current discussion, but if she died and was placed in the woods and then it rained ... basically the area was swamped for quite some time..  then it doesn't necessarily show she had been in the pool, right? That brown waxy substance could have formed during immersion in water in the woods?

The grave wax as well as fat  were found on paper towels in the trunk with the garbage and pizza etc.  I do not think it would come from the swamp as it would be easier to toss the paper towel in with the rest you are leaving there.  The paper towel was more than likely used to wipe up some decomp fluids from wherever she had Caylee before she left her in the woods.

No wonder LE is after the death penalty again!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: June 19, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.   Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.
Gypsy, have you ever seen a picture of the Ants garage? They had many ice chests, so it is quite possible she put her in a cooler.

I still think she put her in one bag, it leaked, put her in another and then got rid of the poor baby. JMO JSM Back to lurking now.

Get your buns back here!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: June 19, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

She's done. I printed and read the entire report.
What kind of a monster uses duct tape on her baby's head on June 15, 16, or 17, maybe the 18th and then on the Friday night goes out, June 20.
This is what the ANTS didn't want public, the timing so close to June 15th and the duct tape being wrapped. Now I know why the State put the DP back on the table.

Totally agree...DONE!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: June 19, 2009, 06:46:47 PM »

For those that may not have seen it, earlier today HLN had an ad that said NG would be about the latest on the judge's ruling to release the autopsy report.   Originally, tonight they were going to reair one of those "specials" regurgitating the facts in the case, tonight was slated to be going over Cindy's deposition.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1036 on: June 19, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »

The thing that horrifies me the most is the line in the report that says that animals likely took the body away from the head. The thought of any child having an animal drag part of them is horrible. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: June 19, 2009, 06:47:56 PM »

She's done. I printed and read the entire report.
What kind of a monster uses duct tape on her baby's head on June 15, 16, or 17, maybe the 18th and then on the Friday night goes out, June 20.
This is what the ANTS didn't want public, the timing so close to June 15th and the duct tape being wrapped. Now I know why the State put the DP back on the table.

Totally agree...DONE!

STICK A FORK IN HER, SHE IS D - O- N- E DONE, maybe even fried 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1038 on: June 19, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »

Get your buns back here!
Nope, haven't had time to read everything. I will come back when I read up. I have 7 candles lit right now, the kitchen fan going and will probably have to read the reports outside due to my new neighbor's dinner smell coming through the walls.

Why can't I get new neighbors that cook fried chicken or pizza. I will be back Capp, don't worry. Sorry for off topic, I will be back though. I think Joe needs to go sit outside for a while. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: June 19, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »

Hi to the best Monkeys in the world! 
I read each and every thing all you wonderful monks post, but usually don't post myself.

Have to jump in here and ask you....So this report and nothing about any fingerprint on the duct tape?

I know that Blink has always thought it is there, but would that not be included in these documents or no?

I have been reading Blink's new series and I am just not getting where this is going.  Is she saying (or if you are here beautiful B, tell me) that because of the 'swimmie' etc. that Baez will make it look like Cindy and Geo let her drown and then Casey helped cover it up?  Nah, Casey wouldn't take the fall for drinking the last sip of a cold beer, let alone take a murder rap!

I am confused....If anyone can help...thanks in advance.

I don't think Blink said the fingerprint on the duct tape would come out on this doc dump. Blink can speak for herself if I am wrong on this. I think she thinks there is fingerprint evidence on the tape, we just haven't received the docs yet.

I think that is exactly where Blink is going with the swimmies. Casey isn't going to take the blame if Bozo has anything to do with it. And although the swimmies were found on the recovery scene, it could have just been placed there with the body. Does that make sense? But I do think that the defense is trying to throw the Anthonys under the bus, more specifically Spindy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.