April 27, 2024, 12:57:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253619 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: June 19, 2009, 07:16:49 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121297
Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Lose In Court Today!
Posted on June 19th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture
Read 645 times.

<snipped>
This performance in court today was a poor one. It is kind of obvious it was all an act trying to get the judge to have sympathy for them. It is funny they weren’t crying the night little Caylee’s remains (YES George I called it her remains) were found. Instead they were at the Ritz Carlton having fun while eating their steak dinner. I don’t recall any reports of Cindy Anthony crying that night. One would think that she would be beside herself after just learning that her granddaughter’s remains might have been found. I mean after all her daughter, Casey sure gave a stronger reaction than Cindy did. One would think this would be a time that any of the Anthony’s would show a grieving reaction but they didn’t. The public reacted more than any of them did.

We all are waiting for this to go to trial and we are all praying that little Caylee Marie Anthony will finally get the justice she so rightfully deserves by having the jury find her mother guilty of first degree murder and then have her sent to death row. If they don’t give her the death penalty, give her life in prison with no chance of ever being released on parole. May she never be set free again! Then Caylee will have her justice!

Caylee we will never forget you

Edit to fix typo
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 09:07:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1061 on: June 19, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »

The report released Friday agrees with authorities' contention the girl was killed, but still doesn't say how she died. It did not say whether the duct tape was placed on the child before or after her death.       If the tape was put on after death, there would be no tongue depression, if it was put on while she was alive, trying to survive you would use your tongue to try to get the tape off. The only way I see if she were alive when the tape was placed on her mouth, and there is no tongue depression is because Casey put something in her mouth, a gag.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: June 19, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »

Caylee we will never

Should say
Caylee we will never forget you!
Jan Barrett

Fixed typo on other post
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 09:08:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: June 19, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »

I read this and am now confused as to how the deposits got on the towel....she must have been buried somewhere else first. A cool damp place...
Adipocere or grave wax or mortuary wax is a water-insoluble material consisting mostly of saturated fatty acids. It is formed by the slow hydrolysis of fats in decomposing material such as a human cadaver by action of anaerobic bacteria. The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed cask, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Corpses of infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[1] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

The line I bolded perplexes me ..Florida ia a svery warm climate and humid ..in summer..dear lord..did she place her in a cooler with ice in the first garbage bag hoping she wouldn't smell.   Then realized she smelled so double bag, ten laundry hamper, then off to the woods we go...just sick.
Gypsy, have you ever seen a picture of the Ants garage? They had many ice chests, so it is quite possible she put her in a cooler.

I still think she put her in one bag, it leaked, put her in another and then got rid of the poor baby. JMO JSM Back to lurking now.

JSM..I agree..I am just trying to figure where the baby was prior to the two and half day decomp in the trunk..and the adipocere has me perplexed if it is unlikey to occur in warmth...meaning what's warmer then a car trunk in June in central Florida?  So where was she for those first few days...  well I guess we might never know the true details unless CASEY CONFESSES...and gives up what she did..and that ain't happening..unless she does it in an outburst of hate to Cindy.
Could she have put Caylee in the covered sandbox?

If it was in the shade, it would be cooler and it would be moist too. I always got the chills everytime I saw that Greta video when she walks over to the sandbox and pulls off the cover. I expected to see Caylee's little body there every time.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1064 on: June 19, 2009, 07:20:08 PM »

I"m way back on page 43, but I wanted to send out hugs to A1! Thank you so much for your post.

I love you Sweetie! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: June 19, 2009, 07:24:11 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new so this is my first post on the caylee anthony thread...I am so disgusted as I i know we all are with this case. When I see Casey on tv i see a cold hearted killer with a very strange relationship with her attorney...so unprofessional.. reading the autopsy report i wanted to vomit thinking of the vines and roots growing between caylee's bones...(sorry to be graphic)

i don't want to see casey plead out. i want her to be convicted by a jury and get the sentence she rightfully deserves.  she is a cold, calculating, evil person and i really hope shes not trying to set herself up with an insanity defense by all of her shenanigans in prison, however i would not put it past her. i can only hope that if this goes to trial the jury can see right through her. 

as for what happened, i believe casey suffocated her and then after she killed her started plotting all of the ways to cover her tracks by making it look like a kidnapping...do you guys this theres any chance this goes to trial?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 19, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »

I"m way back on page 43, but I wanted to send out hugs to A1! Thank you so much for your post.

I love you Sweetie! 
  an angelic monkey

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: June 19, 2009, 07:34:30 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new so this is my first post on the caylee anthony thread...I am so disgusted as I i know we all are with this case. When I see Casey on tv i see a cold hearted killer with a very strange relationship with her attorney...so unprofessional.. reading the autopsy report i wanted to vomit thinking of the vines and roots growing between caylee's bones...(sorry to be graphic)

i don't want to see casey plead out. i want her to be convicted by a jury and get the sentence she rightfully deserves.  she is a cold, calculating, evil person and i really hope shes not trying to set herself up with an insanity defense by all of her shenanigans in prison, however i would not put it past her. i can only hope that if this goes to trial the jury can see right through her. 

as for what happened, i believe casey suffocated her and then after she killed her started plotting all of the ways to cover her tracks by making it look like a kidnapping...do you guys this theres any chance this goes to trial?
WELCOME SUNSHINE 12!!!

I am like you, I want to see this go to trial and not a plead out. I think she needs to squirm in her seat as all of her friend testify against her, hear all the awful evidence and be convicted for Murder one. Some days I think it will go to trial and other's I'm not so sure. But I think if she plead out, she would have to admit to what she has done, and I can't see her doing that.

BTW, great first post!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1068 on: June 19, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »

KARMA has arrived!!!!!.......to the anthonys today.
Although from a couple of pics I saw of george.....I admit I felt sad for him.
Welcome NEW monkeys!

From the article Northern just posted......describing the cloth letters found with sweet Caylee.....because I think Caylee was murdered the late night of June 15th:
Cindy and Caylee were in the pool that evening after visiting GGrampa.Cindy gets Caylee out of the pool and dresses her......in the same clothes that were found with her body.casey & cindy argue,casey grabs Caylee and the little Pooh blanket and leaves.
I even feel a little sad for cindy.....that autopsy report was a big smack in the face with reality for cindy.

The first group of letters spelled out "big," the second set spelled "trouble," the third set spelled "comes" and the fourth spelled "small." All of the letters are similar in appearance, according to the report, and were found with pink colored stitching that "appears to be from the seams and hems of a shirt."

Speculations on the Internet suggest that the letters came from a popular toddler shirt with the phrase "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 19, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

Autopsy Report Details Caylee's Death
Medical Examiner Says Manner Of Death Points To Homicide

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The medical examiner who studied Caylee Anthony's bones can't say for sure what killed the toddler, only that her death was a homicide, an autopsy report released Friday states.

Judge Stan Strickland ordered the report released after rejecting an emotional plea from the Anthony family during a hearing earlier Friday to keep the document private.

During 12 days of examination, Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia concluded that there was no evident trauma to Caylee's skeleton. The duct tape found on the head of the skeleton was clearly placed prior to decomposition, according to the autopsy report.

Garavaglia also concluded, according to the autopsy report, that there is nothing inconsistent with the body being placed in the wooded area soon after the date of last being seen alive, and that although a cause of death cannot be determined with certainty, the manner of death is homicide.

The autopsy report indicated that Caylee's remains were completely skeletonized, meaning no soft tissue or ligaments were found.

Almost all of Caylee's tiny skeleton was found, with the exception of a few small bones from the wrists and hands, fingers, ankle and knee cap.

The forensic report for Casey Anthony's 1998 Pontiac Sunfire was also released. The report noted that there were no maggots in the box of pizza that was inside the car. Earlier in the investigation, Cindy Anthony blamed the pizza for the "dead body" smell coming from the car, saying it had been left in there for a long period of time. The reported concluded that materials associated with decomposition were found in air samples taken from the car.

One chemical found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car is the kind emitted when someone is possibly deprived of oxygen, the report said.

"Whoever did this put the duct tape over the child's mouth. I wouldn't be surprised if the child actually died from suffocation, but what's more important I think is when you bring in the chemical analysis of the trunk into play, when you actually read the analysis from the trunk, it says there's higher levels of a certain compound that is present when a person is dying from suffocation -- which is a lack of oxygen. All in all, I think that's why the state is seeking the death penalty is because Caylee Anthony, no matter how she died, whether it was from the duct tape of from being in the trunk, suffered. For a few minutes, she knew she was dying. She knew she was in pain. She suffered tremendously," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Caylee's remains were discovered by meter reader Roy Kronk last Dec. 11 in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home.

Meanwhile, the state has filed a motion requesting a picture of Casey Anthony's tattoo that reads "La Bella Vita." They will travel to the Orange County Jail to visit Anthony and photograph the tattoo.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

Found on paper towels in Casey's trunk of car

Oh WOW.....GREAT CATCH ~.....I missed that.............it was also on a few of the bones. That is VERY important.

in her mouth, maybe

Just a thought....wondering if KC had a habit of blowing smoke into Caylees mouth and nose when she was smoking pot.

I get a gut feeling those paper towels were in Caylee's mouth, just do.   From the trunk not much else explains fatty degeneration.  She may have gagged her with something to subdue her (THP) duct taped her and threw her in the pool (by burial in moist places).   Maybe Im off on that one, its a gut feeling though
I believe she put that in her mouth to gag her before putting the duct tape on. Where as I thought she did this and then threw her into the pool, if one believes she killed Caylee late 15th into early 16th of June, then I have to step back because she would not have done that in the family pool because her parents were home. Now if one believes she killed Caylee later in the afternoon of the 16th that would be very possible.

Anyone else getting the feeling that KC's feelings of hate for her mother were not the only feelings of hate she had for anyone? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1071 on: June 19, 2009, 07:42:49 PM »

I love you Sweetie! 
Hi my sweet angel Boo, I just wanted to send you hugs. I hope you are still in the cage to get this message. Luv JSM and Josef. Hang in there. You know I am here for you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 19, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »

Hi everyone,

Welcome Sunshine..great post!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 19, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »

Puzzler  I agree, she more then likely had a lot of pent up hate for many things, and many people and Casey took it out on Caylee.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1074 on: June 19, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »

Welcome to all new monkeys. JSM is in the house, the pizza and wings will be here at 7:18 pm.

I am still way behind, just wanted to add if I ever needed an attorney, I would love to have Capn Morgan on my side. Mitnik maybe, but Morgan You Betcha!!!

Lurking now. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: June 19, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Puzzler  I agree, she more then likely had a lot of pent up hate for many things, and many people and Casey took it out on Caylee.

I 'still' can't imagine how a person acts like KC, even though I understand that she's devoid of any ability to feel compassion.  The thought of how ugly, mean, nasty, horrible KC was acting toward Caylee to kill her and that was the last image Caylee had of her mother...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 19, 2009, 07:48:44 PM »

Welcome NEW monkeys!

From the article Northern just posted......describing the cloth letters found with sweet Caylee.....because I think Caylee was murdered the late night of June 15th:
Cindy and Caylee were in the pool that evening after visiting GGrampa.Cindy gets Caylee out of the pool and dresses her......in the same clothes that were found with her body.casey & cindy argue,casey grabs Caylee and the little Pooh blanket and leaves.
I even feel a little sad for cindy.....that autopsy report was a big smack in the face with reality for cindy.

The first group of letters spelled out "big," the second set spelled "trouble," the third set spelled "comes" and the fourth spelled "small." All of the letters are similar in appearance, according to the report, and were found with pink colored stitching that "appears to be from the seams and hems of a shirt."

Speculations on the Internet suggest that the letters came from a popular toddler shirt with the phrase "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages."

I am thinking the night of the 15th makes sense.  After pool she is put in overnight diapers ( Luvs overnight diapers have purple tabs) and leaves in a huff after the fight.  From there something happens where Caylee does not want to be left alone and cries, this disrupts Casey's plans so in a rage she duct tapes her mouth to shut her up.  Throws her in the trunk and parties, comes back and finds her dead. 

When Tony met her at amscott she had a lot of frozen food.  Could this be what she took out of the freezer to make room for Caylee's body?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 19, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »

Meanwhile, the state has filed a motion requesting a picture of Casey Anthony's tattoo that reads "La Bella Vita." They will travel to the Orange County Jail to visit Anthony and photograph the tattoo.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19801945/detail.html

I'll bet Skanky wishes she could reach around and sandpaper that sucker off. I'll also bet that tat is a lot bigger now than it was when she got it!    Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: June 19, 2009, 07:51:21 PM »

Welcome NEW monkeys!

I am thinking the night of the 15th makes sense.  After pool she is put in overnight diapers ( Luvs overnight diapers have purple tabs) and leaves in a huff after the fight.  From there something happens where Caylee does not want to be left alone and cries, this disrupts Casey's plans so in a rage she duct tapes her mouth to shut her up.  Throws her in the trunk and parties, comes back and finds her dead. 

When Tony met her at amscott she had a lot of frozen food.  Could this be what she took out of the freezer to make room for Caylee's body?

Caylee had probably been dumped before the 27th imo.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: June 19, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »

I 'still' can't imagine how a person acts like KC, even though I understand that she's devoid of any ability to feel compassion.  The thought of how ugly, mean, nasty, horrible KC was acting toward Caylee to kill her and that was the last image Caylee had of her mother...

I have tried for years and years, following so many cases, to try to figure out how one gets to this point. I have no idea. After reading all this today, I'm guessing after the fight with Cindy, she left with Caylee, I feel she put a gag in her mouth, duct taped her and she died in the trunk. One thing I would like to know is if she taped her hands together so she couldn't pull the tape off. One thing for sure, I see why the Anthonys didn't want this report released to the public. No matter what I think or feel about the Anthonys, as a parent it would be almost impossible to believe your child could do this to her own child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.