April 27, 2024, 02:33:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 253636 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: June 21, 2009, 12:03:42 AM »

NORTHERN ROSE, I don't think Blink is going to come down and play with us. 

Can you find that pic of the duct tape, or do you want me to go back and see if I can find it?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: June 21, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »

Fanny - QUICK - hide those pics that morgan sent you ..Blink is here.

I guess that includes that note he sent saying "Your hiney is finey." 

Seriously, you guys. LMAO.
What the He** was I thinking when I am a smartass amateur compared to y'all..
 an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: June 21, 2009, 12:07:20 AM »

I can't help but think of that June 21 diary entry after reading the words to that song "The Past" by Sevendust.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

It is rather haunting, isn't it? What I don't understand is Bozo claims he has the journal that the post was written in. I cannot imagine the LE taking a picture of it, and not taking it.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: June 21, 2009, 12:11:17 AM »

I can't help but think of that June 21 diary entry after reading the words to that song "The Past" by Sevendust.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

It is rather haunting, isn't it? What I don't understand is Bozo claims he has the journal that the post was written in. I cannot imagine the LE taking a picture of it, and not taking it.   
It's late, I'm too tired to go look, but does anyone remember when Casey said she was pregnant with Brandon's baby? Was it around this time? Just trying to figure out if it could possibly mean anything else other than Caylee's death.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: June 21, 2009, 12:14:02 AM »

It's late, I'm too tired to go look, but does anyone remember when Casey said she was pregnant with Brandon's baby? Was it around this time? Just trying to figure out if it could possibly mean anything else other than Caylee's death.

It was before May, because that is when the "Anything but Clothes" party was. So I think it was at least a couple of months before she would have written that. JMO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: June 21, 2009, 12:16:22 AM »

It was before May, because that is when the "Anything but Clothes" party was. So I think it was at least a couple of months before she would have written that. JMO

Thanks Fanny! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:31 AM »

I am sorry monkeys I have not seen the pictures. I tough that the tape was found only in Caley's skull... Where I can find them
 an angelic monkey

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: June 21, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »

I am sorry monkeys I have not seen the pictures. I tough that the tape was found only in Caley's skull... Where I can find them
 an angelic monkey

OMGosh... that pic...could the T part have been used around her mouth and up over her nose?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: June 21, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »

It is getting late and I have tired myself out. Heading to the monkey bunkey.

Good Nite, Ya'll. And God Bless.   an angelic monkey

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: June 21, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »

About duct tape... how common is Heinkel duct tape? Apparently not very

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=44229

It also shows a good pic of georgies gas can

Out of all the rolls of duct tape that I have ever bought or used, I have never even seen a roll of Heinkle duct tape. I also asked my son who has done almost everything, and he has never seen or had that kind either.   

From the look of the poll, I am not alone.   

Henkel makes DUCK tape...rather then the "duct" tape...  if I can remember correctly this stuff is pricey compared to the duct tape stuff.... it also comes in various colors...

Thanks for the recognition on the laundry bag-sorry for the spoiler...I'm lucky if people even read my posts...I actually posted those pics twice, to make sure they were noticed..LOL

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: June 21, 2009, 12:41:27 AM »

common for a sociopath who committed filicide- she is rationalizing what she did was ok, and needed to happen...this is her way of making everything better.

sick
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: June 21, 2009, 12:41:52 AM »

Out of all the rolls of duct tape that I have ever bought or used, I have never even seen a roll of Heinkle duct tape. I also asked my son who has done almost everything, and he has never seen or had that kind either.   

Henkel makes DUCK tape...rather then the "duct" tape...  if I can remember correctly this stuff is pricey compared to the duct tape stuff.... it also comes in various colors...

Thanks for the recognition on the laundry bag-sorry for the spoiler...I'm lucky if people even read my posts...I actually posted those pics twice, to make sure they were noticed..LOL

pinballwzrd,

I read your posts!

And I also would like to welcome you to the cage, since I missed your arival:

~Brandi

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: June 21, 2009, 12:42:56 AM »

an angelic monkey

OMGosh... that pic...could the T part have been used around her mouth and up over her nose?

The duct tape was still on her head, so I am guessing that was around her feet. Round and round and back between them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: June 21, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »

I think you are more than a pinball wizard Did you see the tape on Georgies gas can from that link i gave? I am wondering if the duct tape found at the scene also had the "henkel" wording on it like Georges can. Duck tape can be bought ANYWHERE. IIRC one report ( previous to these) said that the roll found at the Ants didnt match the tear but did they conclude it was not the from the same roll?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: June 21, 2009, 12:47:31 AM »

Anyone else feel like they need glasses after reading pdf documents? I hate pdfs. My puter hates them and my eyes hate them.

If you are using Adobe you can increase the size to whatever is comfortable for your eyes.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: June 21, 2009, 12:52:57 AM »

Hey Pinball! Welcome!

I was curious about "premature sagittal synostosis" myself. Googling for that term brings up a bunch of neurosurgery stuff that I am not educated enough to understand.

I found a reasonably readable explanation here...

http://books.google.com/books?id=W4qRbJhJWm4C&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=premature+sagittal+synostosis&source=bl&ots=2vtJKiq-kT&sig=FOW5FiR8yJcvzdTOuRJYGl96p9k&hl=en&ei=drQ9SpHDC9mLtgeLlbkE&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10

And, of course, it's protected from the the "cut and paste" routine. 

In summary and in my words:
the condition is found 3 - 4 times more often in males
it can be hereditary but it can also be a non-heredity (I was wondering about Lee?) 
brain development is not typically hindered/impaired
but there are other more severe forms that can cause skull deformities and brain damage   

All of Caylee's pictures show a cute little girl with no visual evidence of skull abnormalities. I think this finding during the autopsy is pretty  much irrelevant to the case.

What do you think?

Brachiate   

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: June 21, 2009, 12:53:10 AM »

an angelic monkey

The duct tape was still on her head, so I am guessing that was around her feet. Round and round and back between them.

Thats logical and you are right that is 'stray" material there. This is sad but I can see KC demanding to see her hands and Caylee offering them up not even realizing the danger that lay ahead It would not be too hard to do, children are very trusting
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: June 21, 2009, 01:01:35 AM »

common for a sociopath who committed filicide- she is rationalizing what she did was ok, and needed to happen...this is her way of making everything better.

sick

yeah it looks so good on paper.............................
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: June 21, 2009, 01:05:07 AM »

Hey Pinball! Welcome!

I was curious about "premature sagittal synostosis" myself. Googling for that term brings up a bunch of neurosurgery stuff that I am not educated enough to understand.

I found a reasonably readable explanation here...

http://books.google.com/books?id=W4qRbJhJWm4C&pg=PA203&lpg=PA203&dq=premature+sagittal+synostosis&source=bl&ots=2vtJKiq-kT&sig=FOW5FiR8yJcvzdTOuRJYGl96p9k&hl=en&ei=drQ9SpHDC9mLtgeLlbkE&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10

And, of course, it's protected from the the "cut and paste" routine. 

In summary and in my words:
the condition is found 3 - 4 times more often in males
it can be hereditary but it can also be a non-heredity (I was wondering about Lee?) 
brain development is not typically hindered/impaired
but there are other more severe forms that can cause skull deformities and brain damage   

All of Caylee's pictures show a cute little girl with no visual evidence of skull abnormalities. I think this finding during the autopsy is pretty  much irrelevant to the case.

What do you think?

Brachiate   

Thanks for finding that.... have no clue we will have to wait for the DRs to weigh in   But I will say this... First I don't buy into the "Lee's the baby daddy" but it is odd that i can see him having this condition with his elongated head and all.

I gotta hit da hay my pillow is calling ............. NITE ALL.
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: June 21, 2009, 01:26:19 AM »

ok...I did some duck/duct tape research- when I do a search for "henkel duck tape max temp"  I get "HENKEL INC. 03672 ECONOMY DUCK TAPE"

With further searching...  I noticed that store brands use Henkel- the packaging says (as an example) "ACE HARDWARE" but inside is a Henkel Economy made product...  But...  if the tape itself says HENKEL accross it  MAX TEMP... I am assuming this WOULD NOT be a "store brand" tape- because why would they want that brand plastered all over...

alot of the pictures of duck tape don't show the sides of the tape, only the front with the label-
I will try to search my local hardware stores for something similar- but since I"m in Wisconsin, our products are sure to be diff.

The MAX TEMP, makes me think that this particular Duck Tape my be a specialty type- and that is why is is plastered all over the tape...
http://www.duckproducts.com/products/category.asp?catID=1

What do you think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.