March 28, 2024, 07:32:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clover road baptist church  (Read 42972 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2009, 01:23:47 PM »

Of course, all of this begs that nagging question about Clifford Lane Lawless.  Who is he really and why isn't it a matter of verifiable record?
Good night my monkey friends.

GMornin!
Do we have any idea what Lane was doing BEFORE he married Connie?  Where was he in the 70's and what was he doing then?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2009, 01:30:56 PM »

Of course, all of this begs that nagging question about Clifford Lane Lawless.  Who is he really and why isn't it a matter of verifiable record?

GMornin!
Do we have any idea what Lane was doing BEFORE he married Connie?  Where was he in the 70's and what was he doing then?

Hi, more meetings for me again today.  There is some info about him on the CLL thread, like this:
1931 - Clifford Lane Lawless born in August, currently age 77, tho some reports say 67

1941 - Connie L Harris born in August

1943 - Arthur DeWayne Harris (Connie's brother) born

1950 - Lane attended Brewster High School, on debate squad in Brewster WA 

1950s - Lane was in the US Navy, unknown which years

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »

GMornin!

Hi, more meetings for me again today.  There is some info about him on the CLL thread, like this:
1931 - Clifford Lane Lawless born in August, currently age 77, tho some reports say 67

1941 - Connie L Harris born in August

1943 - Arthur DeWayne Harris (Connie's brother) born

1950 - Lane attended Brewster High School, on debate squad in Brewster WA 

1950s - Lane was in the US Navy, unknown which years

Thanks Sister!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2009, 03:45:54 PM »

if you are not familiar with 11:11, google it, it has many meanings, but it is interesting this post MIGHT HAVE BEEN "purposely" posted at that time.

It is very interesting....Could be just a coincedence....
Isn't 11:11 supposed to be when there is a spiritual doorway/gateway opened?  I know in numerology 11 is what's called a master number....And 22 is significant as well (also in the Qabballah sp?)

there are many meanings of which are also the ones you just posted.  There are others.  Its hard to say what they might mean to the poster or to "whomever", or if it is only a coincidence, but I would watch for this in other posts, or any other kind of numerology or whatever.  I always watch for any kind of cryptics, coding, messages etc, because this is one of the things I have been noticing for years concerning a lot of the missing persons and unsolved crimes.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »

IMO there are few if any coincidences.
 scratch

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »

if you are not familiar with 11:11, google it, it has many meanings, but it is interesting this post MIGHT HAVE BEEN "purposely" posted at that time.

Isn't 11:11 supposed to be when there is a spiritual doorway/gateway opened?  I know in numerology 11 is what's called a master number....And 22 is significant as well (also in the Qabballah sp?)

there are many meanings of which are also the ones you just posted.  There are others.  Its hard to say what they might mean to the poster or to "whomever", or if it is only a coincidence, but I would watch for this in other posts, or any other kind of numerology or whatever.  I always watch for any kind of cryptics, coding, messages etc, because this is one of the things I have been noticing for years concerning a lot of the missing persons and unsolved crimes.

Do you notice cryptics, coding, messages often?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

Do you notice cryptics, coding, messages often?

Yes, I notice it quite a bit.  I am mostly interested in these kinds of cases.

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2009, 01:24:57 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/SUNDAY_SCHOOL.htm

From the Clover Road Baptist Church Website...

SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSONS

WELCOME

Mathew 13:3-9    Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying:  "Behold, a sower went out to sow.  And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside; and the birds came and devoured them.  Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth.  But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away.  And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up and choked them.  But others fell on good ground and yielded  a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.  He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"

This page contains our Sunday School Lessons.  The Alisal church, which is located in Salinas California, is one of our sister churches that provides us with these lessons.  Their pastor, Elder A.D. Harris, puts these together so that our church and many other churches around the world, can study, and learn more about the bible.

Our class is led by Xavier Huerta.  With scripture from the Kings James Bible and from participation from our members and visitors, we hope to come out of our Sunday School Classes with a better understanding of scripture.  You can access any of the lessons by selecting the title of the lesson under the dates.

Mathew 13:18-23  "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:  When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart.  This is he who received seed by the wayside.  But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while.  For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.  Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.  But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty." 

JULY 22

"THE CHURCH, A FORTRESS"

HOME READING:    Psalm 84:1-12

LESSON TEXT:    Ephesians 6:10-20

DEVOTIONAL READING:    Psalm 91:1, 2; 84:10

AIM & CENTRAL TRUTH:    The Lord God is a refuge and a very present help to his people.  The Lord had a SPECIAL place to meet with the Old Testament saints, that being the tabernacle in the wilderness.  Today, the Lord has a special place wherein His children are fortified against the attacks of Satan.  That place is in His church.

I.  LIVES ARE SAVED IN THE CHURCH:    Acts 2:40

One is not to be confused over the differences of "Soul Salvation" and salvation of the "Life."  The soul of  man is eternally saved when he is born again (John 3:16).  However, one's life can be lost to the world through lust and carnality.  Jesus asks the question,  "For what is a man profited, if he shall GAIN the whole world, and lose his own soul (Gr. life)?"  Study Matthew 16:24-27.

II.  PROMISE TO THE FAITHFUL CHURCH:    Revelation 3:10

In reading the Bible, the student will notice that NOT all people not ALL churches are faithful to the word.  It is to those churches that are being faithful that the promise of protection is given.  To unfaithful churches comes the warning of His judgment (Revelation 2 & 3).

III.  THE LOCAL CHURCH IS THE PILLAR AND GROUND OF THE TRUTH:    I Timothy 3:15

The system of doctrine was delivered unto the churches (Jude 3).  It is the Lord's churches who are to contend for the faith, not just the pastor.  The pastor is the spokesperson for the church.  Therefore, it is necessary the church backs him.  Also, the world is dependent upon the church for civilization (John 8:32; Matthew 5:13-16).

IV.  ALL CHURCH MEMBERS SHOULD BE GROUNDED IN THE TRUTH:

Each church member should be fully equipped (Ephesians 4:12).  Each church member should be a minister (Acts 1:Cool.  If Christ is not first in you r life, then you are not filling the gap and Satan has an entry into the church (Matthew 4:18:20; John 4:28).  The woman who received Christ LEFT her waterpot and Peter Andrew LEFT their nets.

FEBRUARY 3

"CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY"

HOME READING:    Galatians 1:1-24

LESSON TEXT:    Galatians 1:8

DEVOTIONAL READING:    1 John 4:1

AIM & CENTRAL TRUTH:    It is the duty of every believer to judge the spirits in the light of the scriptures.  However, when coming to the truth and standing thereon, you must be ready for the harsh words of the gainsayers.  According to the Apostle John there is spiritual and doctrinal error.  Today's lesson will expose the fact that Catholicism is anti-christian.

I.    THE PAGAN ROOTS OF CATHOLICISM:

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints....."  The bible student should read about historic Babylon'  Jeremiah 51:7; Daniel 5:4.  They praised the gods of gold, silver , brass, iron, wood, and stone.  The influence of her idolatry spread into all nations.  Babylon's modern counterpart is Rome.  She is a great city sitting on seven hills exercising authority and influence throughout the world (Revelation 17:9,18).  As Greek civilization seeped into Italy, Roman scholar, Varro (116-25 B.C.)  Roman scholar and naturalist Pliny, said, We are afraid of being transfixed by curses and spells."  Well noted historian, Will Durant, said, The most serious business of commerce, government, or war could be deferred or ended by the PRIESTLY announcement of an unfavorable omen like abnormal entrails in a sacrificial victim or a roll of thunder in the sky."  The families of Rome taught their children by way of superstition, and statuettes.  The home was their first institution of learning.  Everywhere you looked in the home and out of the home was a deity.  From the undying fire (eternal flame) on the hearth, to Terra-Mater (Mother-Earth).

II.    IS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH REFORMED?

Some believe that during the reformation period of Luther and Calvin, the Catholic church was reformed. Although it has undergone many changes it remains unchristian.  The core of Romanism remains in darkness.  Its pagan tentacles reaching in every direction hiding behind the banner of Christianity.  However, trued Christianity holds to the scriptures as the ONLY rule of faith and practice, as stated by the apostle Paul in Galatians 1:6,7.  There is not another gospel.  On the other hand the Popes of Rome reserve the right to add to scripture as handed down by tradition.  The council of Trent, session 21, says "The Holy Spirit  gives the Pope power to make decrees", which in reality is to change doctrine.  True Christianity teaches that there is only one mediator between God and man Christ Jesus. But the Catholic church observes the so-called Mass.  The word mass means, dismissal.  Here is where the priest dismisses the sins of the people through the sacraments.  The following scriptures will prove that Catholicism is not Christian (1 Timothy 2:5; Ephesians 1:2; Hebrews 7:25).  Catholics are taught to look to Mary for mercy in order to escape the wrath of God.

III.    SCRIPTURALLY CORRECT OR POLITICALLY CORRECT, WHICH?

Today we live in dangerous times.  The amalgamation of religion in the U.S. has threatened the doctrinal fiber of the Baptist faith.  Do we dare speak out in defense of the truth?  Or do we conform to Protestant liberalism?  To knowingly aid Catholicism in any manner is to speak loudly against Christ and the estimated fifty million who died by the hands of bloody and cruel servants of the Inquisition.  To be scripturally correct means to practice what the scripture teaches.

1.    Turn away from religious error.  2 Timothy 3:5

2    Have no fellowship with religious darkness, but REPROVE them. Ephesians 5:11

3.    Come out and away from them.  2 Corinthians 6:17

4.    Mark them (point them out).  Romans 16:17

IV.    SAD TURN OF EVENTS IN BAPTIST HISTORY:

One of Paul's final commands to Timothy, was to preach THE WORD.  This command was not exclusive to the one and only Timothy, but to all men who would be called to fill the arena of gospel preaching (2 Timothy 4:2).  God has given his men both duty and right of preaching the truth.  Less than one hundred years ago a Baptist preacher was expected to expose religious error publicly.  If not, he was considered either unapt or too loose to care.  Today when religious error is exposed the preacher is rebuked for and accused of "taking to task the church, or church members".  The primary reason for this decay is due to the fusing together of the doctrine of Christ and the philosophy of man.  This they do trying to show that all religions have the same divine element at their roots.

FEBRUARY 10

"MORMONISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY"

HOME READING:    2 Peter 2:1-22

LESSON TEXT:    2 Peter 2:1,2

DEVOTIONAL READING:    Matthew 24:24-26

AIM & CENTRAL TRUTH:    Jesus warns his children not to follow the false teachers that come claiming they have the truth.  He has given us ample information in the scriptures on how to identify them.  Mormonism is less than two hundred years old and was established by Joseph Smith, the son of a shiftless gold digger.  The words of Peter, "....Through covetousness....make merchandise of you," should raise a red flag when the Mormon name is spoken.  The aim of today's lesson is to expose the ridiculous teaching of the Mormon church.

I.    THE LIE OF THEIR NAME:

"No lie is of the truth" 1 John 2:21.  The name the Mormon church has chosen for themselves is, "THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF THE LATTER DAY SAINTS."  Their bible known as "The book of Mormons" gives false witness to the church that Jesus established.  In their bible in the book of 3 Nephi 27:3-5 it says, "And they (disciples) said unto him, Lord...tell us the name whereby we shall call this church.....And the Lord said unto them.....ye must take upon you the name of Christ.....by this name ye shall be call at the last day."  They use the name of Jesus Christ on their sign boards and all the while they are anti-Christian.  In the New Testament the Lord's church was called and identified by its location.  Such as, the church of Ephesus, Thessaloniea, Rome, Pergamos, etc.  When the bible says "churches of Christ" or "church of God", it is NOT referring to the name of the church, but rather to whom it belongs.

II.    THE LIE OF THEIR BOOK:

Joseph Smith claims that an angel visited him, telling him of a hidden box wherein he would find golden plates with reformed Egyptian language.  The book of Mormons was supposedly translated from these golden plates.  The writhing of the book of Mormons only took ten years to complete (from 1820 to 1830).  The writers of their book plagiarized many parts of the King James Bible in a feeble attempt to put it on the same level as the K.J.V. (Kingdom of the cults, pg. 187).  The true scriptures classify all the people of the earth in two groups, Jew and Gentile.  But the Book of Mormons has Jew, Gentile, and "all other nations" (1 Nephi 19,23), herein they show great ignorance.  In the words of Peter, "These are wells without water....." (2 Peter 2:17)

III.    THE LIE OF THEIR SYSTEM:

The Mormon system is filled with lies and contradiction.  We are confined by ample space to give all the information available on the Mormon system.  But there is an undeniable principle that a house is no better than its foundation (Luke 6:46-49).  Joseph Smith was regarded by those who knew him as an illiterate.  His mother and father were fortune-tellers, dreamers, and vision-seers.  Insomuch as Smith knew very little about the bible he joined forces with Sidney Rigdon, an excluded Baptist minister.  After Rigdon's expulsion from the Baptists he became a minister in the Campbellite denomination.  Unable to make a go of it with Mr. Campbell, Rigdon, Smith, and P.P.  Pratt started their new religion (The Fundamentals vol. 4 pp. 132, 133).

1.    Mormonism is anti-America.  They contradict the fundamental principles of our free representative government.  They insist on a priesthood government.  Mr. O. Pratt, an apostle of the Mormon church states, "....All other governments are illegal and unauthorized" (Orson Pratt's works, pg.41).  see Romans 13:1-7

2.    Mormonism is anti-Christian.  Although Mormonism uses Christian phraseology, it contradicts the teachings of Christ.  The salvation the Mormon church teaches is in the keeping of rules and regulations and not by faith only in Christ Jesus the only begotten of God the Father.  The Mormon system can be summarized by the words of Jude 8, ".....These filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

FEBRUARY 17

"THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY IS NOT CHRISTIANITY"

HOME READING:    Galatians: 3:1-29

LESSON TEXT:    Galatians 3: 6-9

DEVOTIONAL READING:    2 Timothy 3: 16,17

AIM & CENTRAL TRUTH:    Baptists believe the bible to be the only rule of faith and practice.  But the people of the Watchtower Society teach that they must also read their Watchtower magazine or end up in "darkness."  Today's study will focus on the deceitful lies of the so-called "Jehovah witnesses."

I.    DECEITFUL ROOTS OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY:

This anti-Christian organization was established by Charles Taze Russell.  In 1879 he began to publish the Watchtower magaazine.  This magazine now has a circulation equal to that of T.V. Guide and Readers Digest.  Russell promoted the idea that Christ had returned invisibly to earth in 1874, and that God's kingdom would be established on earth in 1914.  (Compare this with Matthew 24:23-31).  The chosen bibl of this cult is the New World Translation. (N.W.T.)  However, they do not believe everything it says for example in Matthew 24:36 of their bible it says, "Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens, nor the Son, but only the Father" this they do not believe.  By 1904 Russell had written six volumes known as studies in the scriptures.  He proclaimed that anyone who read these volumes alone would have the light of scriptures without reading the bible.  Now any rational thinker must ask themselves the question, if what Mr. Russell said be true why would his followers be given a bible.  It is important to know that false religions will add the bible in the mix in attempt to validate their organization and deceive the ignorant.

II.    THE WATCHTOWER JESUS:

The Watchtower Jesus is NOT the Jesus of the bible.  Note the comparison of the (N.W.T. and the K.J.V. bible) John 1:1 "....And the Word was God" (K.J.V.).  ".....And the Word was a god" (N.W.T.).  This perverted translation is an attempt to make Jesus lesser than God.  The Watchtower Jesus is not equal with God the Father.  They teach that John 3:16 "....The only begotten Son" means that Jesus was created.  In this they have even perverted the Greek word momgenes.  This word does not mean Created one, but rather means one of a kind.  The unbelieving Jews understood more about Christ than do the so-called Jehovah witnesses (see John 5:17-18).  Christ was equal with God.  The Watchtower Society fights against the fact that Jesus and Jehovah are "one" in nature.

III.    INCONSISTENCIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY:

Our lesson reading for this study is Galatians chapter three.  V.6 says ".....Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."  Ephesians 2: 8,9 teach that salvation is by grace through faith and that it is not of ourselves.  These scriptures mean that men do not work any kind of works to attain salvation.  But the so-called J.W.s are inconsistent in their own teaching on the way of salvation.  On pg. 1657 of the N.W.T. they say, "Life is God's gift through his son".  But it goes on to add that one "must work energetically to attain salvation".  Which is it?  Is it a gift?  Or do we work for it?  See Romans 11:6.  These poor souls by their own teaching are never sure where they stand in God's eyes.  Pg. 1656 of their bible states, "Good works can be rejected."  But it also says, "Those showing faith have hope."  It should be very plain to us the so-called Jehovah Witnesses have NO light in their Watchtower.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »

kind of interesting CLL believes the above doctrines of the baptist lessons above, yet his step mother was catholic and some of his cousins are mormons.  So was he to get away from them?  He didn't.  So what does he believe?

I really don't want to get into the "faiths" of different people and try to "judge" them.  I just don't believe I should be doing that , however, I am just wondering, does CLL really believe what his church is teaching him and he is teaching others, or does he believe something else. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »

Hell, DD, how can we know what the person believes if we can't even prove his sorry butt exists.  My background and faith could be checked and verified, and it would show lots of puzzlements in my beliefs, but at least it would be shown.  Any pastor that has to rely on someone else's  Sunday School lessons (even if they are from his brother-in-law), shows to me he has no grasp of what he believes.  It also offers proof, IMO, why that church never grew, had few attendees, etc.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2009, 04:15:33 PM »

sorry for the cuss word.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »

CLOVER ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH
Manteca, CA
Tracy, CA   

BROWNING, CYNTHIA
(REGISTERED AGENT)

LAWLESS, LANE
(PRESIDENT)

associated businesses:
NATIONAL ROOF CORP

let me see if I can find out who owns the actual building and the land

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »

Ok this is weird.

I cant view the actual document, but their is a "charity license", although not a 501c3 for this church on Dec31, 1999, but it has an expiration date 5 months later, but says "active". Can anyone find the actual document?
They are not on pub 78 of the IRS.
B
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »

CLOVER ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH
Manteca, CA
Tracy, CA   

BROWNING, CYNTHIA
(REGISTERED AGENT)

LAWLESS, LANE
(PRESIDENT)

associated businesses:
NATIONAL ROOF CORP

let me see if I can find out who owns the actual building and the land

Monkeys, check out this information on National Roof Corp. (an associated business of the "church")--notice the address for the registered agent, and recall the search of the roof:

Corporation

NATIONAL ROOF CORP. 
Number: C1610328 
Date Filed: 4/1/1988 
Jurisdiction: California

Address 
812 CLOVER RD. #27
TRACY,, CA 95376 

Agent for Service of Process
JEFFREY L. OLSON 
812 CLOVER RD. #27 
TRACY,, CA 95376

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2009, 01:38:39 PM »

This was from Blink some months back

"Clover Road Baptist Church

I cant view the actual document, but their is a "charity license", although not a 501c3 for this church on Dec31, 1999, but it has an expiration date 5 months later, but says "active". Can anyone find the actual document?
They are not on pub 78 of the IRS."

sometimes a church will fall under the "mother church" who has the 501 c 3.  And who knows, maybe they lost their 501 c 3, or just never applied for one, but that would be pretty unusual.  one thing their website never had was a list of the members or the board. 

I know this all records of 501 c 3's are public.  They have to make them public, so if they are 501c3 there has to be a record and it is available for public review.  that is the law.

I now know for a fact there is no "mother" church.  One of the things that divided the Baptist church was being obliging to an "association."  Missionary Independent churches and most Missionary churches are accountable to no other church or association.  There definitely should be a 501.3.c for this church.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2009, 12:44:41 PM »

Sister this one little detail concerns me the most. Why on earth would a church not file as a non profit???

If the church  is a cover, then it would make sense to me for them to file as a non profit.
If it is an actual church, then it would make sense to me for them to file as a non profit.

They are said to be strongly republican, last I read, republicans are not too keen on paying taxes, so it would make sense to me they would file as a non profit and not want to pay extra taxes if they don't need to.

they say they have members, these members must give donations to help support the church if for nothing else but for the property taxes. Then it would makes sense to me they would file as a non profit.

Why on God's green earth would they not do  what makes sense  and is allowable to do for a church? How many churches do not have a non profit? Even if this church is being supported by another church, it is money given to this church and they have to claim it, they are not filed under an active non profit.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2009, 02:33:03 PM »

This was from Blink some months back

"Clover Road Baptist Church

They are not on pub 78 of the IRS."

sometimes a church will fall under the "mother church" who has the 501 c 3.  And who knows, maybe they lost their 501 c 3, or just never applied for one, but that would be pretty unusual.  one thing their website never had was a list of the members or the board. 

I know this all records of 501 c 3's are public.  They have to make them public, so if they are 501c3 there has to be a record and it is available for public review.  that is the law.

I now know for a fact there is no "mother" church.  One of the things that divided the Baptist church was being obliging to an "association."  Missionary Independent churches and most Missionary churches are accountable to no other church or association.  There definitely should be a 501.3.c for this church.

I wonder if they possibly could have their 501c status taken away (violations, etc...)?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »

Sister this one little detail concerns me the most. Why on earth would a church not file as a non profit???

If the church  is a cover, then it would make sense to me for them to file as a non profit.
If it is an actual church, then it would make sense to me for them to file as a non profit.

They are said to be strongly republican, last I read, republicans are not too keen on paying taxes, so it would make sense to me they would file as a non profit and not want to pay extra taxes if they don't need to.

they say they have members, these members must give donations to help support the church if for nothing else but for the property taxes. Then it would makes sense to me they would file as a non profit.

Why on God's green earth would they not do  what makes sense  and is allowable to do for a church? How many churches do not have a non profit? Even if this church is being supported by another church, it is money given to this church and they have to claim it, they are not filed under an active non profit.

The best I can figure is their non-status may be filed under the old name of Victory Baptist Church as that was its name in 1957.  Or they filed under National Roofing as a profit, which doesn't make sense.  But few things make sense with these folks.  Would really like to know when the status of National Roofing was "suspended."
I am still unsure how CLL makes a living.  In the Independent Baptists churches, the congregation pays the pastor's salary, same thing with any Missionary Baptist, as they are not officially affliated with an association.
The gap between his being at Grace MBC in Gardina, is odd.  More odd is what did he do when he and Connie got married and the first time he preached in 4/6/1971.  I am believing he is not who he says he is.
Taking off for a day or so! Yeah!  Had another parishoner commit suicide Wednesday night?  it's ugly.  Have a great 4th of July and sing the Star-Spangled Banner at least once, even if it's in the shower!
 salut

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »

The best I can figure is their non-status may be filed under the old name of Victory Baptist Church as that was its name in 1957.  Or they filed under National Roofing as a profit, which doesn't make sense.  But few things make sense with these folks.  Would really like to know when the status of National Roofing was "suspended."
I am still unsure how CLL makes a living.  In the Independent Baptists churches, the congregation pays the pastor's salary, same thing with any Missionary Baptist, as they are not officially affliated with an association.
The gap between his being at Grace MBC in Gardina, is odd.  More odd is what did he do when he and Connie got married and the first time he preached in 4/6/1971.  I am believing he is not who he says he is.
Taking off for a day or so! Yeah!  Had another parishoner commit suicide Wednesday night?  it's ugly.  Have a great 4th of July and sing the Star-Spangled Banner at least once, even if it's in the shower!
 salut

Oh Sister...
I am SO SORRY to hear that!!!!
Are you really a nun?
I hope you have a good break and when you come back do check some of the *messages* I have left you for in the threads!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2009, 03:23:23 PM »

No, no nun.  An ordained United Methodist pastor.
 an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.