April 20, 2024, 06:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Father allegedly kicked his 2 yo toddler in the face, bit her cheek  (Read 2481 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 18, 2009, 09:43:41 AM »

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/Father_allegedly_kicked_his_toddler
Father allegedly kicked
his toddler
Witness claimed his reasoning was the
child cried

Updated: Wednesday, 17 Jun 2009, 2:53 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 17 Jun 2009, 12:12 PM CDT

* Shane Allen

AUSTIN (KXAN) - Police claim an Austin man bit and kicked his 2-year-old daughter in the face.

According to an arrest warrant made public Wednesday, police said Ricardo Luna, 23, was mad at his daughter last month because she would not lie down with him. Luna's girlfriend, the child's mother, said Luna was drunk, became upset at the girl and bit the toddler on the cheek.

The girlfriend said she and Luna then began arguing. The child started crying as a result of the argument. That is when Luna's girlfriend claims he kicked the 2-year-old in the face.

"She's a [expletive deleted] crybaby, that's all," Luna reportedly said to his girlfriend after kicking their child. "You spoil her."

The child's mother called 911 after the May 17 incident. Luna was booked in the Travis County Jail on May 28. He is being held on injury to a child causing bodily injury, assault causing bodily injury to a family member and terroristic threat.

If convicted, he could face 10 years in jail or more, depending on how the charges are stacked in court.

This is not Luna's first brush with the law. Luna has been convicted of assaulting a family member. He has also been charged with assault of a non-family member two times and violating a restraining order.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:58:13 AM »

thank God that the mother in this case did go to her child's defense and called the police...
poor little girl....this guy needs to be locked up for a very long time...hope he gets his arse kicked big time in jail!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 12:16:41 PM »

thank God that the mother in this case did go to her child's defense and called the police...
poor little girl....this guy needs to be locked up for a very long time...hope he gets his arse kicked big time in jail!

Good for this mom for not being intimidated and protecting her child! WTG! I hope he spends the next 25 years in jail getting jumped, oh and don't cry  you SOB!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 02:55:12 PM »

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/06/18/ricardo-luna-is-a-dick/
(gotta love DreaminDemon) lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »

I will never figure the mind set of these evil people.

rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »

Model citizen NO!

What a p.o.s.  Why do these women get mixed up with these guys?  Poor little girl

I'm so glad the mother had the nerve to call 911 and have his ass arrested. 

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.