March 28, 2024, 12:52:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 310330 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 18, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »

THESE EYES ARE CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE!!!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 07:44:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »

Such a little cutie pie.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »

Casey's ex-jailmate back
in trouble
Updated: Friday, 19 Jun 2009, 11:50 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 19 Jun 2009, 11:50 AM EDT

Teri Narsesian told her story to the National Enquirer, claiming that she witnessed Casey Anthony flip out after learning the state was seeking the death penalty.

Now a local vet told his story to cops. How Anthony's ex-jailmate stiffed him out of hundreds of dollars.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/investigative/061909exjailmate_back_in_trouble

video at link.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »

Karma and miss Mae,  those were beautiful pictures.  it makes my heart sing that there are people in the world who stand up for those who don't have a voice.  today is a great day to be a MONKEY!    an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 04:48:14 PM »

Bringing this forward from last thread:

From GYPSY DD:

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #138
« Reply #1934 on: Today at 01:59:54 PM »

The trash bag being left in the car I was talking about was from TonE's..so this was left there to possibly set up TonE?   Any other person would have gotten rid of that trash bag as well..rather then place it in their trunk.

Also..we know the pizza was ordered by TonE's roomate..or that was speculated ...but..were there any receipts in that trash bag with dates?  If the date was two weeks after Caylee's death date..then I would say she kept the paper towels for a while in the trunk..took the trash bag, with trash in it, from TonE's at a later date to try to set them up.  There has to be some reason she didn't just throw that into a dumpster somewhere.

There was a call made from KCs phone  shortly after 12 AM to Papa Johns on 6/17th IIRC

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 04:48:49 PM »

sorry Nutt!!!  i completely missed you...beautiful pictrure.  OOPS!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys??
yoo hoo!  if someone doesn't speak up i'm gonna' take it personally.
come on ya'll we got a nice new big cage....lets fill it up! Monkey Devil!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 05:09:22 PM »

Such a little cutie pie.

She would have grown into a beautiful woman.
Such a sin.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 05:14:36 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

Yes I would make that call. Justice is justice, if KC were really innocent I would want the correct party prosecuted even tho I hate her and her appalling family.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 05:28:05 PM »

The Final Analysis
People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
...Forgive them anyway!

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
...Be kind anyway!

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
...Succeed anyway!

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
...Be honest and frank anyway!

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
...Build anyway!

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
...Be happy anyway!

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
...Do good anyway!

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
...Give the world the best you've got anyway!

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 05:28:30 PM »

Yes I would make that call. Justice is justice, if KC were really innocent I would want the correct party prosecuted even tho I hate her and her appalling family.
I would do the same, for me it would make no sense not to, and I couldn't live with myself.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

Not sure about what the moral standpoint would be, but I don't think I could hold something back if I had some info that would get her off the DP. Personally I want her to live a long, horrible, life in prison til the day she dies. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »

Ugh, it would eat me up inside, not making that call, so I would have to say yes! Now, if it was something that potentially could free her, well, I'd have to let someone else find it! I want her in jail as long as possible! 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »

yep...i want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE..somebody murdered that baby and if there was someone else in the picture i would want them to be held accountable.  if casey had her imaginary friend with her at the time i would want the imaginary friend in court as well.  i do believe casey killed Caylee but if she had help?  haul their azzes into court as well.  even if she doesn't get the dp or even if found not guilty, she still has theft and identity theft charges.  it would be oj all over..get off on the murder and then get slammed for the theft.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

Yes, I would if it involved another family member, but not if it was just a random person involved because it would just muddy the prosecution waters at this point.

I have never been totally convinced that someone else in that family didn't murder Caylee.  I know everything points to KC exclusively at this point, but there were 3 other family members who could have done the deed with the information we have now. You could take that info and turn it on any one of them.

Lets start with George. He could have been lying all this time to cover for himself. I feel confident he lied about the gas cans for some reason, seeing them leave on the 16th, and not smelling anything from the car on the 24th.  Consider he could have gone before the GJ just to put the blame on KC and the suspicion off of him. Hr could have put the body in KC's car "to teach her a lesson, " and the story fall into place from there. She dumped the body and George threatened her and everyone else's live if she told. (there were phone calls between her and George) He also bought and HID a gun while she was out on bail.

Then Cindy. She could have killed her in a fit of rage because she was screaming for her mother after Cindy choked KC. Maybe KC left and Cindy turned her rage on Caylee, not meaning to really kill her, but choking her to shut her up. She did it once to her only daughter, why not again? Then everything from that point would make sense, KC partying and not answering their calls because she did not know Caylee was dead.

Last but not least........Lee. KC could have dropped Caylee off at his house after the big fight and Caylee was screaming so much for Cindy or KC that he shook her and broke her neck, or strangled her. He has a violent temper and not having any children would most likely have less patience than anyone else in the family. KC might take a hit for Lee, particularly if George and Cindy assured her they could get her out of this as they had always done for her past deeds. Now she is trapped.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »

Yes, no matter how atrocious the family or Casey's behavior is during this time, right is right. No one deserves to die for bad behavior. I noticed how you phrased it to avoid the dp and not the fact that she isn't guilty in some way. People want justice and if there were someone else out there that killed Caylee they to be charged too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 05:43:27 PM »

casey anthony was never a princess although she believed she was one.  she lied to everyone she met.  she stole from everyone she could.  she is an emotional vampire that will latch on to anyone she can and suck whatever she can from them.  for some reason her parents knew about all of the bad behavior and did nothing. why?  i mean really?  granted my kid is five but if she ever acted this way and was still living with me at 22 i would have turned her in or booted her out. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.