April 27, 2024, 06:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311881 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: June 23, 2009, 12:42:35 PM »

I have asked this question many times, could she have duct taped the mouth and nose and thrown her in the pool without floaties? I have always thought she would just toss her in the pool and watch her drown.

NRCG and I both think KC is like Rhoda in the movie The Bad Seed. That little girl Rhoda didn't win a medal so she pushed the kid in the water and watched him drown, then skipped away.

JMO JSM

But Caylee would have still been murdered with the duct tape. If her nose and mouth were covered, she would have sufficated, not drowned. What would be the point of throwing her in the pool?
Could Caylee swim, just curious, without those swimming devices? I will have to say I'm more confused since this autopsy report came out. There is a part of me that says, cold blooded killer, another part says accident, and Casey staged the kidnapping scenario with the duct tape.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: June 23, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »

WELCOME LUCKY 777!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: June 23, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »

WELCOME LUCKY 777   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: June 23, 2009, 12:45:03 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1004 on: June 23, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »

I have asked this question many times, could she have duct taped the mouth and nose and thrown her in the pool without floaties? I have always thought she would just toss her in the pool and watch her drown.

NRCG and I both think KC is like Rhoda in the movie The Bad Seed. That little girl Rhoda didn't win a medal so she pushed the kid in the water and watched him drown, then skipped away.

JMO JSM

But Caylee would have still been murdered with the duct tape. If her nose and mouth were covered, she would have sufficated, not drowned. What would be the point of throwing her in the pool?
I don't know Fanny, just a thought. KC is evil and wanted to make sure she was good and dead? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: June 23, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »

And remember when we discussed Casey digging up the flowers in the back yard?  And remember the picture of the dug up area with the little flags and the LE standing there.  It all goes back to the back yard.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: June 23, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......
You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1007 on: June 23, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »

That's what I have been thinking since the results were released.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: June 23, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »

JMO JSM

I don't know Fanny, just a thought. KC is evil and wanted to make sure she was good and dead? 
Just to be more vicious, is that what your are saying JSM. If something like that happened, duct tape and thrown in pool, you really couldn't get to much more vicious.  Always 1 has me really rethinking things, because of that darn backyard. Is it possible for someone to direct me to the info about the indentation by the pool area? And remember there was some nonsense talk going on also about a plant, I really need to refresh my memory on this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: June 23, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »

I was thinking of the maggots in the trunk and on the paper towel.
If the body was taken directly to the trunk, would there be maggots ?
If the body was taken out of the trunk and laid down in the backyard for a while, flies would have been attacted to it. Then, when Casey decided that the backyard wasn't such a good idea on the day she borrowed the shovel, she put it back in the trunk ?
There was decomp fluid on the paper towel that progressed into grave wax which takes longer to form.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: June 23, 2009, 12:55:18 PM »

JMO JSM

I agree Fanny. If she taped both mouth & nose I would think it would not take long for her to suffocate (but I think she was already dead or unconcious when the tape was put on). I don't see the point in putting her in the pool at all either. Another thing about the pool that I think about, is the backyard. The neighborhood all has very small backyards(those houses are very close together). I think the chances of doing something like that and not being seen or heard by someone would be small. Atleast I think she would be taking an extremely huge risk by going back there to kill her. We know the neighbors heard the arguing from inside the house, so I'm sure someone could possibly hear any kind of ruckus going on in the back yard? Not saying that she couldn't have, but just think it would have been a big risk on her part?

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: June 23, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »

There is only one other reason for the dogs hitting in the yard. If Cindy took items from Casey's car and hosed them down in the yard. Other than those two things, I can't come up with any other reasons for the dog hits.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: June 23, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »

Cindy knew that casey was in that palce and she had the winnie the pooh blanket because DC told her that he saw the winnie the pooh blanket. That is the reason that cindy told LE that the winnie the pooh blanket was missing
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: June 23, 2009, 12:56:40 PM »

I am still thinking that Skanky killed Caylee in the car or away from home. I think she was too afraid of Spindy to do it at the house. I think she did come back the next day and bagged her and got the sticker.

Most probably she already had the Pooh blanket with her, but maybe not. If the Pooh blanket was with her in the car, it would explain how there was no other decomp in the car but inside the trunk. I think she came home and made the flurry of calls to make sure that noone was on the way home. If the phone calls went to voice mail, most probably they were at work. Spindy said she regularly spoke to Skanky on the phone on the way home. Maybe George was on the phone most times when he was in the car.

I have seen nothing yet that throws me off the duct tape being the MOD and not at home. The decomp can be explained if Skanky took Caylee's body to the yard, rather than bring her into the house to "package" her. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: June 23, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »

Interesting, if I try to "start" the tape with bare fingers, I would leave a partial thumbprint on the tape, but if I start the tape with a knife, no finger print and if I use ordinary yellow kitchen gloves I am able to cut the tape and place it on the light bulb in small strips without a great deal of trouble.  The tape does stick to the gloves but comes off easily.
That's good to know, about the gloves, and the tape coming off easily, I wondered about that.  And Fanny, perhaps after coming out of the pool that is when Cindy and Casey got into the fight, and Caylee still had the floatation device on, and then was killed in the car later, is that what you are saying.

Yes, I still believe that Caylee was killed during the night away from home, most probably in Skanky's car.

Me too.

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: June 23, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
If there isnt????  Does not matter, Caylee only had one mother, this Mother did not report her child missing for 31 days, this Mother went out partying when her child was missing, this Mother highfived her brother, this Mother had the smell of death in her car, this Mother had a tattoo of the wonderful life (or something like that) this Mother wrote that POEM. Dont get distracted!!!!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: June 23, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »

There is only one other reason for the dogs hitting in the yard. If Cindy took items from Casey's car and hosed them down in the yard. Other than those two things, I can't come up with any other reasons for the dog hits.
Yes, maybe she washed casey clothes and shoes in the backyard and George shortly was in the garden putting plants.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: June 23, 2009, 01:01:39 PM »

And remember when we discussed Casey digging up the flowers in the back yard?  And remember the picture of the dug up area with the little flags and the LE standing there.  It all goes back to the back yard.

Maybe in KC's backwards sort of way, she was trying to throw LE off? Probably far fetched, but not much about this case makes sense anyway. I still wonder if the dogs hit in the back yard because that is where G&C hosed off items from the car/trunk (w/ decomp on it)?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: June 23, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »

For the duct tape to stick so well to the hair and for such along time..I would think her hair had to be dry when it was originally applied.  Otherwise ..even if her face were dry, if the hair was wet, would it have stuck and bonded so well with the hair that months later, out in the elements it was still attached to her hair?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: June 23, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »

JMO JSM

I agree Fanny. If she taped both mouth & nose I would think it would not take long for her to suffocate (but I think she was already dead or unconcious when the tape was put on). I don't see the point in putting her in the pool at all either. Another thing about the pool that I think about, is the backyard. The neighborhood all has very small backyards(those houses are very close together). I think the chances of doing something like that and not being seen or heard by someone would be small. Atleast I think she would be taking an extremely huge risk by going back there to kill her. We know the neighbors heard the arguing from inside the house, so I'm sure someone could possibly hear any kind of ruckus going on in the back yard? Not saying that she couldn't have, but just think it would have been a big risk on her part?

There is/was a privacy fence all around the back part of the house.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.