April 27, 2024, 12:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311821 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: June 23, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......
You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
Giving that KC watched CSI & etc., I would go with the likelyhood that she wore gloves.  I'm sure she'd have known her fingerprints would be on that tape if she didn't? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: June 23, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »

Interesting, if I try to "start" the tape with bare fingers, I would leave a partial thumbprint on the tape, but if I start the tape with a knife, no finger print and if I use ordinary yellow kitchen gloves I am able to cut the tape and place it on the light bulb in small strips without a great deal of trouble.  The tape does stick to the gloves but comes off easily.

i just dont think in her panic that she thought abuot that do you? especially if it was within in 4 minutes of decomp, i dont think she would have had glvoes. and remember all that came out was that Lee, Cindy and George's fingerprints were not on the tape, nothing ever to exclude Casey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: June 23, 2009, 01:07:33 PM »

I was thinking of the maggots in the trunk and on the paper towel.
If the body was taken directly to the trunk, would there be maggots ?
If the body was taken out of the trunk and laid down in the backyard for a while, flies would have been attacted to it. Then, when Casey decided that the backyard wasn't such a good idea on the day she borrowed the shovel, she put it back in the trunk ?
There was decomp fluid on the paper towel that progressed into grave wax which takes longer to form.

The flies/maggots are surprisingly efficient getting into a place where there is a dead body. They can find their way into a building and be on a cadaver within an hour or two after death. I think the same would go for a car trunk. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: June 23, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

Interesting, if I try to "start" the tape with bare fingers, I would leave a partial thumbprint on the tape, but if I start the tape with a knife, no finger print and if I use ordinary yellow kitchen gloves I am able to cut the tape and place it on the light bulb in small strips without a great deal of trouble.  The tape does stick to the gloves but comes off easily.

i just dont think in her panic that she thought abuot that do you? especially if it was within in 4 minutes of decomp, i dont think she would have had glvoes. and remember all that came out was that Lee, Cindy and George's fingerprints were not on the tape, nothing ever to exclude Casey
That may well be true, but I dont think we need the fingerprints to convict Casey of this murder.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: June 23, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »

That may well be true, but I dont think we need the fingerprints to convict Casey of this murder.

No, but I think they are there. We are talking Murder One here, and I think there is some overwhelming evidence that the SA has. I think the fingerprints are there. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: June 23, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

i agree
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: June 23, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »

I have asked this question many times, could she have duct taped the mouth and nose and thrown her in the pool without floaties? I have always thought she would just toss her in the pool and watch her drown.

NRCG and I both think KC is like Rhoda in the movie The Bad Seed. That little girl Rhoda didn't win a medal so she pushed the kid in the water and watched him drown, then skipped away.

JMO JSM

But Caylee would have still been murdered with the duct tape. If her nose and mouth were covered, she would have sufficated, not drowned. What would be the point of throwing her in the pool?
Could Caylee swim, just curious, without those swimming devices? I will have to say I'm more confused since this autopsy report came out. There is a part of me that says, cold blooded killer, another part says accident, and Casey staged the kidnapping scenario with the duct tape.

Thought the report indicated the duct tape was put on be4 death.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: June 23, 2009, 01:16:25 PM »

That is true I think, atleast I don't remember reading anywhere that KC's fingerprints weren't found on the tape (or any other item found with Caylee)? Though I think having her fingerprints on the tape is what they really need? Of course, me personally don't think it matters either, for I can't see how anyone else could/would have done this? For the sake of the trial though, finger prints on the tape would be a huge help for the prosecution. Unless KC was in some sort of "trance" at the time, I can't see her not going to some lengths to be sure her prints weren't on there. My belief is she killed Caylee in a fit of rage (after the fight with her mother), but after she was done, she was probably no longer in her rage anymore. At that point, she was probably thinking a little more clearly and had to decide what she was going to with Caylee?? JMO but that's what I think, and even what I think now could change.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: June 23, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »

I have asked this question many times, could she have duct taped the mouth and nose and thrown her in the pool without floaties? I have always thought she would just toss her in the pool and watch her drown.

NRCG and I both think KC is like Rhoda in the movie The Bad Seed. That little girl Rhoda didn't win a medal so she pushed the kid in the water and watched him drown, then skipped away.

JMO JSM

But Caylee would have still been murdered with the duct tape. If her nose and mouth were covered, she would have sufficated, not drowned. What would be the point of throwing her in the pool?
Could Caylee swim, just curious, without those swimming devices? I will have to say I'm more confused since this autopsy report came out. There is a part of me that says, cold blooded killer, another part says accident, and Casey staged the kidnapping scenario with the duct tape.

At least before decomp started. There is a very small window of opportunity.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: June 23, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »

No, but I think they are there. We are talking Murder One here, and I think there is some overwhelming evidence that the SA has. I think the fingerprints are there. JMO

If they are not, then casey planned this all along.  Maybe even the fight with Cindy.
From what I gather, casey hated her mother..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: June 23, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »

JMO JSM

I think the report said "before decomp", which could mean she killed her either by strangulation or suffocation (just guessing) and she could have put the tape on immediately after (maybe she just died or was unconcious). Like I said earlier, I can't see her taping her when she was awake and concious. Caylee was almost three, she would have put up a big struggle, tried to take it off maybe even try to run way. Again, I'm just doing major guessing here, but that's what I think.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1031 on: June 23, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »

Hi Tevye, big HUGS.
Howdy! Thanks for the hugs, much appreciated. Are things settled down up there yet? My kids will be back in AK tonite and (due to the sh!tstorm that is my life (can I copyright that? TSSTIML (c) ) I would hope that they at least will be settled down some.

And, in homage to JSM (ya, I know, she has her own blog now and is a superstar and can't talk to us lowly peons) I DESPISE the Ants!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 23, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »

JMO JSM

Can be possible that casey create the kidnaping scenario with caylee being alive and trew her to the abandon lot? and run away from there so she could not change her mind?.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1033 on: June 23, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »

I am still thinking that Skanky killed Caylee in the car or away from home. I think she was too afraid of Spindy to do it at the house. I think she did come back the next day and bagged her and got the sticker.

Most probably she already had the Pooh blanket with her, but maybe not. If the Pooh blanket was with her in the car, it would explain how there was no other decomp in the car but inside the trunk. I think she came home and made the flurry of calls to make sure that noone was on the way home. If the phone calls went to voice mail, most probably they were at work. Spindy said she regularly spoke to Skanky on the phone on the way home. Maybe George was on the phone most times when he was in the car.

I have seen nothing yet that throws me off the duct tape being the MOD and not at home. The decomp can be explained if Skanky took Caylee's body to the yard, rather than bring her into the house to "package" her. JMO

I am with you to Fanny - something tells me she died the night of the 15th....I had posted quite a while ago I had wondered if she backed in the garage on the 16th or 17th and dipped the body in the pool cuz she was covered with flies and maggots and God that breaks my heart to say, and laid her down on the ground contemplating burying her.  It is a stretch but I just think she was dead in the early hours of the 16th.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: June 23, 2009, 01:37:03 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......
You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
If there isnt????  Does not matter, Caylee only had one mother, this Mother did not report her child missing for 31 days, this Mother went out partying when her child was missing, this Mother highfived her brother, this Mother had the smell of death in her car, this Mother had a tattoo of the wonderful life (or something like that) this Mother wrote that POEM. Dont get distracted!!!!

What Poem did she write? 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 23, 2009, 01:39:19 PM »

Cindy knew that casey was in that palce and she had the winnie the pooh blanket because DC told her that he saw the winnie the pooh blanket. That is the reason that cindy told LE that the winnie the pooh blanket was missing

There is zero doubt in my mind as of the weeked of 8/11, prior to Casey being bonded out, the A's knew, or at least supected where Caylee was.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: June 23, 2009, 01:40:00 PM »

Hi Tevye, big HUGS.
Howdy! Thanks for the hugs, much appreciated. Are things settled down up there yet? My kids will be back in AK tonite and (due to the sh!tstorm that is my life (can I copyright that? TSSTIML (c) ) I would hope that they at least will be settled down some.

And, in homage to JSM (ya, I know, she has her own blog now and is a superstar and can't talk to us lowly peons) I DESPISE the Ants!

HI! Tevye! Oh, Highness of the Run on Sentence.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: June 23, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »

If there isnt????  Does not matter, Caylee only had one mother, this Mother did not report her child missing for 31 days, this Mother went out partying when her child was missing, this Mother highfived her brother, this Mother had the smell of death in her car, this Mother had a tattoo of the wonderful life (or something like that) this Mother wrote that POEM. Dont get distracted!!!!

What Poem did she write? 

Everyone dies. Everyone lies. 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 23, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »

I want to know where Caylee was all those times for over a year when Casey didnt have a babysitter and went out without her..where was she put. The fact is the A's have alot to blame on themselves with knowing she didnt have a job and not confronting her about her whereabouts with THEIR grandchild
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1039 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:44 PM »

I'm not distracted, I look at all angles, but I'm realistic, I have followed enough cases, and watched enough trials to know nothing, is ever a slam dunk, what so ever. Just hope the jury doesn't get distracted and buy whatever the defense throws out there. It happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.