April 28, 2024, 03:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311920 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: June 23, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......
You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
If there isnt????  Does not matter, Caylee only had one mother, this Mother did not report her child missing for 31 days, this Mother went out partying when her child was missing, this Mother highfived her brother, this Mother had the smell of death in her car, this Mother had a tattoo of the wonderful life (or something like that) this Mother wrote that POEM. Dont get distracted!!!!

What Poem did she write? 

Everyone dies. Everyone lies. 

I thnght someone said she did not personally write that..she got it form song lyrics or from someone else's photoshop
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: June 23, 2009, 01:48:07 PM »

Cindy knew that casey was in that palce and she had the winnie the pooh blanket because DC told her that he saw the winnie the pooh blanket. That is the reason that cindy told LE that the winnie the pooh blanket was missing

There is zero doubt in my mind as of the weeked of 8/11, prior to Casey being bonded out, the A's knew, or at least supected where Caylee was.
And continued with their pleas about a live Caylee, while getting money.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 23, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »

I am still thinking that Skanky killed Caylee in the car or away from home. I think she was too afraid of Spindy to do it at the house. I think she did come back the next day and bagged her and got the sticker.

Most probably she already had the Pooh blanket with her, but maybe not. If the Pooh blanket was with her in the car, it would explain how there was no other decomp in the car but inside the trunk. I think she came home and made the flurry of calls to make sure that noone was on the way home. If the phone calls went to voice mail, most probably they were at work. Spindy said she regularly spoke to Skanky on the phone on the way home. Maybe George was on the phone most times when he was in the car.

I have seen nothing yet that throws me off the duct tape being the MOD and not at home. The decomp can be explained if Skanky took Caylee's body to the yard, rather than bring her into the house to "package" her. JMO

I am with you to Fanny - something tells me she died the night of the 15th....I had posted quite a while ago I had wondered if she backed in the garage on the 16th or 17th and dipped the body in the pool cuz she was covered with flies and maggots and God that breaks my heart to say, and laid her down on the ground contemplating burying her.  It is a stretch but I just think she was dead in the early hours of the 16th.

That was when the real rage was. She argued with Spindy and things escalated to threats and maybe choking. She only wanted to be with TL, as evidence of her long coversations, and text msgs with him that night. Caylee stood in her way. As soon as she was able to take care of her problem with Caylee she spent every minute, every dollar she could steal, every though was of TL, as evidence of her strolling arm and arm with him at Blockbusters the night of the 16th and her spending spree. I don't think she had freshly killed Caylee on the 16th, but she could have certainly taken care of the problem of what to do with her body.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 23, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......
You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
If there isnt????  Does not matter, Caylee only had one mother, this Mother did not report her child missing for 31 days, this Mother went out partying when her child was missing, this Mother highfived her brother, this Mother had the smell of death in her car, this Mother had a tattoo of the wonderful life (or something like that) this Mother wrote that POEM. Dont get distracted!!!!

What Poem did she write? 

I thnght someone said she did not personally write that..she got it form song lyrics or from someone else's photoshop

and I also thought G said Caylee was wearing a denim skirt or shorts the last time he saw her...help me somebody..I think I am losing it...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 23, 2009, 01:51:32 PM »

What Poem did she write? 

Yes, but she posted it on her MySpace in response to Spindy's plea for "Where is my Caylee" on July 3.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: June 23, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »

As a general observation, I just want to throw out there, that regardless of how this happened, her "attempt" at covering it up, and dumping her child leaves her without any options. I spent a few hours yesterday mapping out a 3D interactive on the crime scene and within the first few minutes, I can tell you a jury will convict her on the dumpsite, and what happened to this baby when she was dumped there, alone. I know it is really hard to visualize, but the visual impact of bone dispursement,decomposition and especially the level of animal activity and the timing of same will leave them lighting torches and heading up the mountain, and seriously peeved at Baez antics. I apologize for repeating myself, but he and her parents are sealing this girls death warrant; which I am fine with. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.  
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: June 23, 2009, 01:52:33 PM »

What Poem did she write? 

and I also thought G said Caylee was wearing a denim skirt or shorts the last time he saw her...help me somebody..I think I am losing it...

He did. But Spindy and Skanky gave the striped shorts as what Caylee was wearing when last seen.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: June 23, 2009, 01:54:27 PM »

As a general observation, I just want to throw out there, that regardless of how this happened, her "attempt" at covering it up, and dumping her child leaves her without any options. I spent a few hours yesterday mapping out a 3D interactive on the crime scene and within the first few minutes, I can tell you a jury will convict her on the dumpsite, and what happened to this baby when she was dumped there, alone. I know it is really hard to visualize, but the visual impact of bone dispursement,decomposition and especially the level of animal activity and the timing of same will leave them lighting torches and heading up the mountain, and seriously peeved at Baez antics. I apologize for repeating myself, but he and her parents are sealing this girls death warrant; which I am fine with. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.  

After reading the autopsy reports over and over, I can only conclude that she dumped Caylee's REMAINS, George! on June 18th.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: June 23, 2009, 01:56:38 PM »

I'm not distracted, I look at all angles, but I'm realistic, I have followed enough cases, and watched enough trials to know nothing, is ever a slam dunk, what so ever. Just hope the jury doesn't get distracted and buy whatever the defense throws out there. It happens.
Im sorry, bad choice of words on my part and not directed to you!!!  Hug.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lucky777
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: June 23, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

There is zero doubt in my mind as of the weeked of 8/11, prior to Casey being bonded out, the A's knew, or at least supected where Caylee was.
[/quote]And continued with their pleas about a live Caylee, while getting money.
[/quote]

I am starting to believe that yes, they knew she was dead, and immediately came up with this "scam" to make money off of Caylee, and become "famous"  I have followed this case daily since the news broke and I have yet to see anyone in that family mourning little Caylee. 

I have seen Anger, resentment, even jealousy, but not sorrow. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: June 23, 2009, 02:00:24 PM »

He did. But Spindy and Skanky gave the striped shorts as what Caylee was wearing when last seen.

Well, in this instance I'd actually believe KC & CA, because KC would be the one to know what Caylee was wearing since she was the last one to see her alive. I never believed Geo's recollection for all the obvious reasons. I don't remember what my 5yo was wearing a month ago today (and that was my bday). I couldn't tell ya what I was wearing either! The other reason I don't believe his description is cause I don't think he even saw them that day at all. JMO 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: June 23, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »

I saw nothing in the FBI reports except a cataloging of the evidence submitted. Did I miss or overlook something?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 23, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »

What are your thoughts on what the defense is going to do about the fraud charges, I can't imagine they will agree to a trial within 60 days, will be interesting to see how this plays out.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: June 23, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »

I certainly agree with all of the above and to add to it, how can one get around KC's behavior that entire month following Caylee's demise.  Just her actions in that month made me depise her and demand justice for such a cold hearted being.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 23, 2009, 02:03:47 PM »

I'm not distracted, I look at all angles, but I'm realistic, I have followed enough cases, and watched enough trials to know nothing, is ever a slam dunk, what so ever. Just hope the jury doesn't get distracted and buy whatever the defense throws out there. It happens.
Im sorry, bad choice of words on my part and not directed to you!!!  Hug.
Thanks, I'm sorry I am a very pessimistic person, and I have to say I have been shattered on the endings or lack of endings on trials I have watched. It scares me, what a jury might buy.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 23, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

After reading the autopsy reports over and over, I can only conclude that she dumped Caylee's REMAINS, George! on June 18th.

Fanny I'm on your bandwagon today with alot of my thoughts! If there were a bandwagon that is! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: June 23, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

[/quote]

I am starting to believe that yes, they knew she was dead, and immediately came up with this "scam" to make money off of Caylee, and become "famous"  I have followed this case daily since the news broke and I have yet to see anyone in that family mourning little Caylee. 

[/quote]Very strange, I really don't get this at all, the only thing that makes sense is they are desperately trying to corral family secrets.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: June 23, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I always thought they knew by the night of July 15, but that is just me. I think after Spindy got all hysterical and made the third 911 call, Skanky laying on the floor, spilled it all. By then it was too late to call 911 back and say nevermind. That is when the coverup started in my mind. They may have not known all the details, but you can be sure Spindy drug it out of Skanky before the Popo came to get Skanky around noon on the 16th of July. Smoke and Mirrors from then on. The only reason they were pow wowing with Skanky's friends after that was to find out what they knew and how to cover for Skanky if anyone did know anything. JMO

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: June 23, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »

What Poem did she write? 

either G is lying (like I have always thought)   or the shorts were dumped later......
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: June 23, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

perfect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.