April 28, 2024, 08:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311952 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: June 23, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »

Thanks, I'm sorry I am a very pessimistic person, and I have to say I have been shattered on the endings or lack of endings on trials I have watched. It scares me, what a jury might buy.
[/quote]

I must be pessimistic too especially when I see all those bought and paid for expert witness ghouls climbing on board. The prosecution has their work cut out for them deflecting all their lying expert testimony!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1061 on: June 23, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »

There is zero doubt in my mind as of the weeked of 8/11, prior to Casey being bonded out, the A's knew, or at least supected where Caylee was.
And continued with their pleas about a live Caylee, while getting money.

I am starting to believe that yes, they knew she was dead, and immediately came up with this "scam" to make money off of Caylee, and become "famous"  I have followed this case daily since the news broke and I have yet to see anyone in that family mourning little Caylee. 

I have seen Anger, resentment, even jealousy, but not sorrow. 
[/quote]

I always thought they knew by the night of July 15, but that is just me. I think after Spindy got all hysterical and made the third 911 call, Skanky laying on the floor, spilled it all. By then it was too late to call 911 back and say nevermind. That is when the coverup started in my mind. They may have not known all the details, but you can be sure Spindy drug it out of Skanky before the Popo came to get Skanky around noon on the 16th of July. Smoke and Mirrors from then on. The only reason they were pow wowing with Skanky's friends after that was to find out what they knew and how to cover for Skanky if anyone did know anything. JMO
[/quote]I didn't want to think that way, but you are probably right. Now my question is, how and when are they going to be charged for taking money when they knew all along Caylee was deceased? That's a crime, right?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: June 23, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »

No Rose. I feel the same way as you about the fingerprints. While I agree with the monkeys who say she'll probably/likely be convicted without them, I believe having her prints on the tape will make a huge difference. Atleast as far as I'm concerned, I'd feel a whole lot better if they had them. Unfortunately I'm worried KC knew to use gloves so as not to get her prints on the tape. My thoughts is after she killed Caylee in her rage, she snapped out of it when Caylee was dead and regrouped herself with what to do next. All just major guesses on my part, but this is what I feel happened. Hope I'm wrong about her using gloves though!! JMO's

RIP Sweet Puppy
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: June 23, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

I saw nothing in the FBI reports except a cataloging of the evidence submitted. Did I miss or overlook something?

Hi, FM.  The only thing I noted was that there were no latent prints found on "pieces of plastic from laundry bag".

(Please note I did NOT say duct tape).

page 11
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-06/47589423.pdf

Not much in the FBI lab report that I can tell.

Good afternoon Monkeys!   an angelic monkey

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: June 23, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »

As a general observation, I just want to throw out there, that regardless of how this happened, her "attempt" at covering it up, and dumping her child leaves her without any options. I spent a few hours yesterday mapping out a 3D interactive on the crime scene and within the first few minutes, I can tell you a jury will convict her on the dumpsite, and what happened to this baby when she was dumped there, alone. I know it is really hard to visualize, but the visual impact of bone dispursement,decomposition and especially the level of animal activity and the timing of same will leave them lighting torches and heading up the mountain, and seriously peeved at Baez antics. I apologize for repeating myself, but he and her parents are sealing this girls death warrant; which I am fine with. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.  
What are your thoughts on what the defense is going to do about the fraud charges, I can't imagine they will agree to a trial within 60 days, will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The only thing that i can think of, is that they MAY want to try it seperately in anticipation of the Scamthony Strategy. Putting them on record in the economic case, if "in concerto" or "in commission" potentially may lock them into testifying at both. My stregnth is not in ecomomic crimes prosecution or knowledge base, though.
B
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »

There is zero doubt in my mind as of the weeked of 8/11, prior to Casey being bonded out, the A's knew, or at least supected where Caylee was.

I am starting to believe that yes, they knew she was dead, and immediately came up with this "scam" to make money off of Caylee, and become "famous"  I have followed this case daily since the news broke and I have yet to see anyone in that family mourning little Caylee. 

[/quote]

I always thought they knew by the night of July 15, but that is just me. I think after Spindy got all hysterical and made the third 911 call, Skanky laying on the floor, spilled it all. By then it was too late to call 911 back and say nevermind. That is when the coverup started in my mind. They may have not known all the details, but you can be sure Spindy drug it out of Skanky before the Popo came to get Skanky around noon on the 16th of July. Smoke and Mirrors from then on. The only reason they were pow wowing with Skanky's friends after that was to find out what they knew and how to cover for Skanky if anyone did know anything. JMO
[/quote]

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: June 23, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »

No I am going with the pool area too.  There is no other reason for the impression below the pool, there is no other reason for the dogs hitting there, there is no other reason the A's looked there first ......
You know why would the Anthonys be ripping up and looking all over the yard? My fear, is Casey also wore gloves when cutting the tape, just like you did, and there are no Casey fingerprints on that tape. If there isn't......
If there isnt????  Does not matter, Caylee only had one mother, this Mother did not report her child missing for 31 days, this Mother went out partying when her child was missing, this Mother highfived her brother, this Mother had the smell of death in her car, this Mother had a tattoo of the wonderful life (or something like that) this Mother wrote that POEM. Dont get distracted!!!!
I'm not distracted, I look at all angles, but I'm realistic, I have followed enough cases, and watched enough trials to know nothing, is ever a slam dunk, what so ever. Just hope the jury doesn't get distracted and buy whatever the defense throws out there. It happens.
Im sorry, bad choice of words on my part and not directed to you!!!  Hug.
Thanks, I'm sorry I am a very pessimistic person, and I have to say I have been shattered on the endings or lack of endings on trials I have watched. It scares me, what a jury might buy.

The only thing about this that gives me hope is that the victim is a two year old. That is one of the reasons why I think Scott Peterson got convicted. There was a full-term baby involved. There was the autopsy of the child, and also of its mother. I am sure that it was as gross as gross could be, along with pictures of the fetus. I think this strikes a nerve with most people. If there had been a murdered child along with the adults in the OJ trial, there might have been a difference even with that jury.

I am as pessimistic about our judicial system as you. I have stated before, that was one of the big reasons I left my LE job. I am hoping the fact that the victim was a baby will help the jury do the right thing. I, like you, am not sure.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: June 23, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »

I must be pessimistic too especially when I see all those bought and paid for expert witness ghouls climbing on board. The prosecution has their work cut out for them deflecting all their lying expert testimony!!
[/quote]

There is every reason to be concerned about this in this prosecution, however, in the end, I do believe the State will succeed.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1068 on: June 23, 2009, 02:13:41 PM »

HI! Tevye! Oh, Highness of the Run on Sentence.  an angelic monkey
Monkey Devil! (I am not competing in the Queenness of the RunOn Smilies competition this year, so I'll stop now!)  Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: June 23, 2009, 02:14:13 PM »

Here is another great site that has information, Desi recommended it -- http://www.acandyrose.com

They have a lot more information but there doesn't appear to be much information on where she was the 10th, maybe stayed at home?

Thank you for breaking this down Pooky - I am behind so if this has been answered forgive me but if my memory serves me right didn't they swim in the pool at Tony's apt on the 10th?

Good Morning Monkeys - catching up before heading to work.

To save monkeys from looking I found it - it was NOT on the 10th it was the 1st or 2nd of June that they swam at Tony's.

Thanks Mission.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 23, 2009, 02:14:27 PM »

[/quote]You bet. It's scary to watch these experts blab on and on, by the time they are done, you get so mixed up. I think the prosecutors are good, and if they tell the story and put everything together and all the dots connect at the end, there is a good chance for a conviction. My fear is always a juror with an agenda. Linda will put the jury to sleep, I've seen her in action, but at the same time I really can't say she is a bad lawyer, she isn't.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 23, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »

[/quote]

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?
[/quote]

I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1072 on: June 23, 2009, 02:16:49 PM »

As a general observation, I just want to throw out there, that regardless of how this happened, her "attempt" at covering it up, and dumping her child leaves her without any options. I spent a few hours yesterday mapping out a 3D interactive on the crime scene and within the first few minutes, I can tell you a jury will convict her on the dumpsite, and what happened to this baby when she was dumped there, alone. I know it is really hard to visualize, but the visual impact of bone dispursement,decomposition and especially the level of animal activity and the timing of same will leave them lighting torches and heading up the mountain, and seriously peeved at Baez antics. I apologize for repeating myself, but he and her parents are sealing this girls death warrant; which I am fine with. Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.  
Blink, I just plain ol heart you! I can lay my hands on some pitchforks, and they even already have cowshit on them..I'll get the hay for free too.

"We're off to fry the Skankerella, the Evil Devil Spawn" (think wizard of oz)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: June 23, 2009, 02:17:01 PM »

You bet. It's scary to watch these experts blab on and on, by the time they are done, you get so mixed up. I think the prosecutors are good, and if they tell the story and put everything together and all the dots connect at the end, there is a good chance for a conviction. My fear is always a juror with an agenda. Linda will put the jury to sleep, I've seen her in action, but at the same time I really can't say she is a bad lawyer, she isn't.
[/quote]

Baez does a good job of putting me to sleep as well. And God forbid if slimy Dr Lee starts destroying the English language. How can anyone suffer through all that BS?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 23, 2009, 02:17:52 PM »

HI! Tevye! Oh, Highness of the Run on Sentence.  an angelic monkey
Monkey Devil! (I am not competing in the Queenness of the RunOn Smilies competition this year, so I'll stop now!)  Monkey Devil!

Aww! By the time we have the competition you will be back in form!!   Monkey Devil!

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: June 23, 2009, 02:18:18 PM »

Morning monkeys.  I am still having trouble with stray popups and not being able to quote - anyone else?

Yes, A1, I am having trouble quoting... my screen keeps bouncing all over when I try to type.  It's frustrating me all to he77!!  Monkey Devil!  Does anyone know why it would do this? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1076 on: June 23, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »

Reposting this cause the way the quote stack came out bugs me lol....and hopefully someone will respond.   

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 23, 2009, 02:22:59 PM »

There is every reason to be concerned about this in this prosecution, however, in the end, I do believe the State will succeed.

[/quote]

I share you pessimism too. Just look what happened on Sunday with a discussion of the autopsy reports. More smoke and mirrors might come. But we have a two year old victim here, and a very unlikeable mother. I am still gonna pull for Caylee. I have expressed my distain for MOST lawyer. I still have to put my faith in the SA. If not, we should just all log out and forget about it. Don't think I haven't lain awake at night sometimes....I have. At those times, I just pray a lot.

If Casey ever got out of jail, her life would be worthless. Enough said.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1078 on: June 23, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »

Karma wrote:

Fanny wrote:
I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.

So do you think the smell could have been a little strong on 6/24 after decomp sitting in the closed trunk in the hot Florida sun for 6-7 days?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: June 23, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

No Rose. I feel the same way as you about the fingerprints. While I agree with the monkeys who say she'll probably/likely be convicted without them, I believe having her prints on the tape will make a huge difference. Atleast as far as I'm concerned, I'd feel a whole lot better if they had them. Unfortunately I'm worried KC knew to use gloves so as not to get her prints on the tape. My thoughts is after she killed Caylee in her rage, she snapped out of it when Caylee was dead and regrouped herself with what to do next. All just major guesses on my part, but this is what I feel happened. Hope I'm wrong about her using gloves though!! JMO's
I think it will make a big difference also, if there is no prints of Casey on that tape, and the prosecutors drive home to the jury that she was wearing gloves, there is a very good chance to show this was premeditated. Because why else in Florida would you have gloves available? I guess what I'm trying to say is if she killed Caylee in the car, she wouldn't have gloves randomly in her trunk, it doesn't snow, and I can't picture her having disposible gloves in her car. Now if she killed in a rage, how many people in a rage would think to put gloves on? I really hope there is a print, I'm thinking there has to be, for the DP to have been put back on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.