April 27, 2024, 04:17:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311860 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: June 23, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

O/T
Good grief, speaking of the judicial system, the Chicago cop that was seen on video beating the female bartender, just got PROBATION!!

Chicago is where the wilderbeast is used to plying her trade. Wonder where she gets her liberal ideas from??
Chris Brown got probation for beating Rihanna also, everything seems so whacked.

and also 180 hours of community service in Virginia...I hope I don't seeing him picking up trash when I am driving down the street.....
Well I guess that is something, 180 hours of labor, and wasn't there some anger management classes also?

Write "I will not hit my girlfriend" 100 times on the white board. 

OMG!! I have a smiley for that too!

Ooops, hope I don't get in trouble. I'm in JSM's blog simultaneoulsy. sorry mods!
Hope I spelled simultaneously right!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: June 23, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »

Is everything ok where you are NORTHERN ROSE?  I live in earthquake country so I feel for you.   sorry for the o/t

Dog is snoring, pool water is no longer vibrating.  Birds came back out too.  Trevye they are still having shocks today , one was above 4 but I am at least not feeling the small ones.

Why is the only male in the collage George?  Casey holding caylee next to a picture of George holding Caylee and the rest are all Caylee.   
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1142 on: June 23, 2009, 03:45:59 PM »

Thanks Blink, very interesting. Wonder why the shorts were in good condition and the shirt, there was really nothing left to speak off? Do you think she went back and threw the shorts there?

Yes, Blink, very interesting. Your posts are most informative. I do have a question, however. Were any of the medical and critical care professionals who weighed in about the O sign pediatric professionals ? It makes all the difference in the world as a three year old's anatomy is not totally comparable to an adult's. 

Yes. and I do agree with what you said as well. One is an actual Funeral Director, they see all ages and stages so to speak. I was told the size of her skull makes it alot easier than an adult, but I think it is enhanced by the fact she only lost one tooth post mortem that was not in the maxillary  

I am thinking Caylee was in a supine position when the duct tape was applied. A 3 year old's neck is shorter and the head larger in proportion to their body when compared to an adult. This alone would help keep the mouth closed. I just don't see KC putting the duct tape on Caylee's mouth to keep it closed post mortem. I vacillate between drowning and suffocation with the duct tape. I think she probably killed her in a rage on the June 15/16.
She may have then brought the body back to stage a drowning but had no idea how difficult it would be to carry a body in rigor up the stairs to the pool. She dropped her either by accident or purposely when she could not get her up those stairs hence the indention in the ground by the pool where the dogs hit. Decomposition would not have been evident if she drowned her Jn.16 and put her briefly by the pool until she bagged and prepared to dispose of her body. She was in a panic when she could not stage the drowning and attempted a poorly executed kidnapping.She then placed her in a bag in the trunk. I think she placed her where she was found on Jn.18. She probably intended it to be temporary and was scouting out a better location but her new found freedom caused her to procrastinate. On the day Cindy found her at Tony's we hear her plead with Cindy for "one more day." I think she planned on placing her in a more permanent place but time caught up with her.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: June 23, 2009, 03:47:57 PM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.

But now BC says "they don't know what happened". I guess they have to cover all their bases?? Maybe they figure if they confuse us enough, we won't know what's the truth and what's not the truth, this way no one can prove what's the truth and what isn't???? 

Well, to make sense here now, I believe the truth is truth and NO ONE can change what the truth is!! Hope that made sense??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: June 23, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.

But now BC says "they don't know what happened". I guess they have to cover all their bases?? Maybe they figure if they confuse us enough, we won't know what's the truth and what's not the truth, this way no one can prove what's the truth and what isn't???? 

Well, to make sense here now, I believe the truth is truth and NO ONE can change what the truth is!! Hope that made sense??

I think they just open their mouths and snit comes out...their lawyer can't control them.  They have been caught in so many obvioius lies it would be comical if it weren't so dammn tragic...                 

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: June 23, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »

Good news monkeys!!! I have to run out now! Will check back in the cage later. Hope I didn't confuse too many monkeys today! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: June 23, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »

Thanks Blink, very interesting. Wonder why the shorts were in good condition and the shirt, there was really nothing left to speak off? Do you think she went back and threw the shorts there?

Honestly, I dont think she would have, but someone may have. I am positive she was not wearing them though, without being truly graphic, I really cant be more specific. I also think perhaps they took the other shorts from the house on the 19th because they realized they were not as degraded as others and perhaps want to show that. jmho
B
Got yah, and I wouldn't doubt that at all. I'm more confused than ever, I thought all along the duct tape was a staging, then when the report came out I thought the duct tape was the weapon, now I'm thinking the staging again. Question, when putting on duct tape on any surface, I read the surface needs to be dry, does anyone know if that is true?

The tape at the Anthony's is the "ultimate" sustaining up to 200 degrees. It is designed for outdoor projects, heat, and waterproof. I personally believe because the tape stayed affixed the way it did that her face was dry (makes me sick) when it was applied. For me, there is also no doubt this happened at the Anthonys.
B  

I agree it happened at the Anthonys. I have always felt that was the place of the murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: June 23, 2009, 03:52:53 PM »

Well, the more they perjure themselves, the worse it is on the defense, I think.

Yes, you are probably right. But I just hate to see some lying, money-grubbing, smirking, eyebrow raising, hateful, sneeky, cross stealing, non grieving,hammer and hose wielding, pond scum, low life,pieces of useless excuses of human beings that are running around breathing the same air that decent people have to breath.....

Did I also say that I really destest the whole lot of them? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: June 23, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »

OMG!! I have a smiley for that too!

Ooops, hope I don't get in trouble. I'm in JSM's blog simultaneoulsy. sorry mods!
Hope I spelled simultaneously right!

Hehe QM you crack me up!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »

Good news monkeys!!! I have to run out now! Will check back in the cage later. Hope I didn't confuse too many monkeys today! 

If you did, that makes two of us.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »

Is everything ok where you are NORTHERN ROSE?  I live in earthquake country so I feel for you.   sorry for the o/t

Dog is snoring, pool water is no longer vibrating.  Birds came back out too.  Trevye they are still having shocks today , one was above 4 but I am at least not feeling the small ones.

Why is the only male in the collage George?  Casey holding caylee next to a picture of George holding Caylee and the rest are all Caylee.   

I think everyone knows my opinion on that one............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:38 PM »

Prosecutors Want Casey Anthony Check Fraud Case To Go Forward
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:55:23 PM

ORLANDO -- State prosecutors want to take Casey Anthony to trial in the next two months on charges she stole hundreds of dollars from a friend by writing checks from her account.

Amy Huizenga told investigators that she loaned her car to Anthony while she was on vacation.

Huizenga said that when she returned, she learned Anthony had used Huizenga's checks to buy more than $400 in clothes and groceries.

Surveillance video from an area Target store shows Anthony allegedly making the purchases.

Huizenga also said Anthony pulled another $250 out of the account.

Prosecutors said they want to get this case over with before Anthony goes on trial for accusations that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter.

No trial date has been set for the check fraud case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/6/23/prosecutors_want_casey_anthony_check_fraud_case_to_go_forward.html
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »

Well, the more they perjure themselves, the worse it is on the defense, I think.

Yes, you are probably right. But I just hate to see some lying, money-grubbing, smirking, eyebrow raising, hateful, sneeky, cross stealing, non grieving,hammer and hose wielding, pond scum, low life,pieces of useless excuses of human beings that are running around breathing the same air that decent people have to breath.....

I hear ya...I'm to the point that I can barely stand to listen to the sound of Sindevil's voice.  I try to read the transcripts instead.  I don't need nearly as much ulcer medicine that way...           

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1153 on: June 23, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »

All I can say is I hope I never see people like this again  Now I'm waiting to see when the hearing is going to be for the fraud case, hopefully this week.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: June 23, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »

Supposedly Cindy held Caylee first, yet in this group of pictures they have put together, no Cindy.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: June 23, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »

Hurry back QM.  If you're gone too long, I won't have anyone to blame my confusion on!   Monkey Devil!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: June 23, 2009, 03:57:35 PM »

And no pic of Cindy - early on in this case (I think Greta's interview in the home) I said I thought many of the over-the-top pictures adorning the walls & furniture of that house  was staged.   I love my two children beyond words & had many pictures of them which were displayed a few on the walls yes & revolved updating them as they grew but most were in a ton of albums.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: June 23, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »

I hate to say this, but that is the only thing that would make sense for the actions of this family. I pray this isn't so, for a couple of reasons.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: June 23, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

And no pic of Cindy - early on in this case (I think Greta's interview in the home) I said I thought many of the over-the-top pictures adorning the walls & furniture of that house  was staged.   I love my two children beyond words & had many pictures of them which were displayed a few on the walls yes & revolved updating them as they grew but most were in a ton of albums.
I think a lot of things were staged.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: June 23, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »

I hate to say this, but that is the only thing that would make sense for the actions of this family. I pray this isn't so, for a couple of reasons.

I hate to agree with you, but I've had a queasy feeling about this the whole time too....       

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.