April 27, 2024, 12:44:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311820 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »

http://www.craniofacial.net/sf/sagittal_synostosis.htm

Affects of Sagittal Synostosis

Sagittal synostosis, also known as sagittal craniosynostosis, is the result of the sagittal suture of on infant's skull hardening before the brain has had a chance to grow. The result is a skull that is elongated so that from the top, it appears oblong in shape. Sagittal synostosis is the most common of all synostosis. It affects between 45 and 55 percent of all children with the deformity. If children born with sagittal craniosynostosis do not have other closed sutures or medical conditions, the condition is typically not fatal. Sagittal synostosis is, however, associated with the following health problems:

* Sagittal synostosis can increase the blood pressure in the brain.
    * There may be decreased blood flow to certain areas of the brain with sagittal craniosynostosis.
    * Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.
    * There is speculation that sagittal synostosis left untreated could lead to learning disabilities. This has never been proved or disproved.
Please see my above response in red.

From what I just read, KC would have an elongated head. So her head if she had this problem would look like King Tut. KC has a very small head. I don't think KC has this abnormality. JMSO JSM
Now try the neuro sites and medical journals.  There is info out there to support both sides.  There is also stuff in the psychology medical journals that is interesting.
And to me her head is enlongated - thus part of the reason I began my research.  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
Her face is enlongated, but her skull isn't elongated. An enlongated skull would look like King Tut's. I have a very long horse face like KC, but my skull isn't elongated.

Not trying to argue with you ANJ, just looking at both sides. JMSO JSM

I will shut up now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

like her skull was putting pressure on her brain and that was making her crazy?  if so, then why just crazy like a fox?

I am only saying it could be used as another excuse.

Capp, I know we are talking about things here that are suppositions, but isn't that what we are here for? To take all the facts and weigh them. I don't think we are going to give Bozo any ideas that he hasn't thought of before. I don't know any more about this than what I have read. This info has been "out there" for quite a while with the defense. Whether or not this is what ANJ is talking about, I don't know. It was just something I have been thinking about since reading the autopsy release about five times. JMO

Absolutely. I studied it myself when I got the report. You are 100% correct. My research indicated what I mentioned earlier. That does not mean someone else's might not yield a different result. That's the point, Lose the drama (not directing that at you but in general) and DISCUSS IT...  That's what we are her for. We have great resources on this thread with medical backgrounds. If you juxtapose those findings, I could not come up with adult undiagnosed cases. What I saw WAS untreated, which is different. That said, from a personal perspective, I think the genome on this comes from Dad.

JSM, the king tut head thing had me ggggaaaffaawing.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »

Sagittal synostosis, also known as sagittal craniosynostosis, is the result of the sagittal suture of on infant's skull hardening before the brain has had a chance to grow. The result is a skull that is elongated so that from the top, it appears oblong in shape. Sagittal synostosis is the most common of all synostosis. It affects between 45 and 55 percent of all children with the deformity. If children born with sagittal craniosynostosis do not have other closed sutures or medical conditions, the condition is typically not fatal. Sagittal synostosis is, however, associated with the following health problems:

* There may be decreased blood flow to certain areas of the brain with sagittal craniosynostosis.
    * Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.
    * There is speculation that sagittal synostosis left untreated could lead to learning disabilities. This has never been proved or disproved.

From what I just read, KC would have an elongated head. So her head if she had this problem would look like King Tut. KC has a very small head. I don't think KC has this abnormality. JMSO JSM

Well, we have called her "Horseface!" Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 I do think she is an EVIL sociopath but I am just trying to think outside the box and wondered if she had a mild form of the defect. JMO
who knows?  she had some defect or we wouldn't be here.  maybe an ego defect?  spoiled brat defect?  a defective family? 
i could do this all day lol

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2009, 08:29:15 PM »

Oh for the love of Pete...we are arm chair investigators, thats all. We all have our theories and ideas, thats what makes this blog great. But to say you have information that could change the DP, i think is a little irresponsible since once you post something like that here, it will be all over, on other blogs on the news, online. Clearly you arent going to share it with us here in the cage...so why continue to talk about it.

To use your words, "Oh, for the love of Pete" this was rude!  Clearly in the post that started the discussion, I stated I was not going to post what I was following.  I only let you all know it was medical and didn't involve another player, drugs, etc to stop the speculating.  The point of the original post was to debate ethics.  I often wonder how defense attorneys live with knowing something and justify keeping it to themselves. 

Blink - no, I don't have your email and don't need it.  I sure didn't mean to imply I was brighter than your 'buddies'.  It has nothing to do with FBI findings.  It has to do with autopsy and the findings and weather Casey has been medically tested for the same.  The result of which there seems to be medical merit showing psychosis, mental impairments and has been studied and the findings show an association with criminals in the report I was reading. 
So, there you have it - as much as I am going to type.  They - or anyone can research any abnormalities from the autopsy report that they feel so inclined.

i think it's pretty clear from this post what the information you found is, and i'm sure the defense team would have spotted this as well and have explored or are continuing to explore whether it could be a viable defense for the DP or not.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

I don't care if she has the face of a horses ass...she killed her kid, she deserves to die ASAP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »

Now try the neuro sites and medical journals.  There is info out there to support both sides.  There is also stuff in the psychology medical journals that is interesting.
And to me her head is enlongated - thus part of the reason I began my research.  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

She has a horse face. Lee is the one with the weird looking head, and everything else........
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2009, 08:31:54 PM »

Steve Martin "King Tut"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP7AJiQM2RI

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »

Without extensive researching, what I have read, this causes pressure on the brain. Would that not at least cause constant headaches and therefor wouldn't a Dr. have been consulted about that?  Just asking.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2009, 08:32:57 PM »

like her skull was putting pressure on her brain and that was making her crazy?  if so, then why just crazy like a fox?

I am only saying it could be used as another excuse.

Capp, I know we are talking about things here that are suppositions, but isn't that what we are here for? To take all the facts and weigh them. I don't think we are going to give Bozo any ideas that he hasn't thought of before. I don't know any more about this than what I have read. This info has been "out there" for quite a while with the defense. Whether or not this is what ANJ is talking about, I don't know. It was just something I have been thinking about since reading the autopsy release about five times. JMO

Absolutely. I studied it myself when I got the report. You are 100% correct. My research indicated what I mentioned earlier. That does not mean someone else's might not yield a different result. That's the point, Lose the drama (not directing that at you but in general) and DISCUSS IT...  That's what we are her for. We have great resources on this thread with medical backgrounds. If you juxtapose those findings, I could not come up with adult undiagnosed cases. What I saw WAS untreated, which is different. That said, from a personal perspective, I think the genome on this comes from Dad.

JSM, the king tut head thing had me ggggaaaffaawing.

JSM is cracking me up today. Feel like a fool sitting here by myself laughing.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »

Oh for the love of Pete...we are arm chair investigators, thats all. We all have our theories and ideas, thats what makes this blog great. But to say you have information that could change the DP, i think is a little irresponsible since once you post something like that here, it will be all over, on other blogs on the news, online. Clearly you arent going to share it with us here in the cage...so why continue to talk about it.

To use your words, "Oh, for the love of Pete" this was rude!  Clearly in the post that started the discussion, I stated I was not going to post what I was following.  I only let you all know it was medical and didn't involve another player, drugs, etc to stop the speculating.  The point of the original post was to debate ethics.  I often wonder how defense attorneys live with knowing something and justify keeping it to themselves. 

Blink - no, I don't have your email and don't need it.  I sure didn't mean to imply I was brighter than your 'buddies'.  It has nothing to do with FBI findings.  It has to do with autopsy and the findings and weather Casey has been medically tested for the same.  The result of which there seems to be medical merit showing psychosis, mental impairments and has been studied and the findings show an association with criminals in the report I was reading. 
So, there you have it - as much as I am going to type.  They - or anyone can research any abnormalities from the autopsy report that they feel so inclined.

too bad her condition only flared up when she wanted someone else's money or when her mom made her angry and she took it out on her daughter.  this is the only time i will agree with casey...she stated herself that they gave her all the test and there is nothing wrong with her.

Hey, I'm not a Skanky defender, not by a long shot. But I am only trying to think how in the He77 her sorry azz defense is going to try to squirm her out of this. My opinion of Skanky has not changed one iota.
oh, miss Mae..i know your not.  if i upset you i'm sorry.  i like throwing out ideas as well. and as far as her defense is concerned, well the nanny did it. 
she so screw herself with locking in that one.(sorry i just discovered this feature and playing with it)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2009, 08:35:48 PM »

I don't care if she has the face of a horses ass...she killed her kid, she deserves to die ASAP

And I concure!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »

Her face is enlongated, but her skull isn't elongated. An enlongated skull would look like King Tut's. I have a very long horse face like KC, but my skull isn't elongated.

I will shut up now.
stop it   we are not here to shut up!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »

yes, but considering Caylee has never had so much as an X RAY or bite wings, how would Casey know such a thing, in that stage, it is my understanding the only reason it was seen at all was because the cavalarium is completely exposed.  Im not sure I follow, are you suggesting that it might have been hereditary and Casey was suffering from it? I am not aware of any adult acute diagnosis without a pediatric precursor, but I am not a Neurologist.

Yes, that is exactly where I am going. Who's to say that Casey doesn't have it in a milder form that was never diagnosed?

Another question here is does it only follow the matriarchal line or can it also be inherited through the daddy... KC may not be the one it was inherited from. ?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2009, 08:37:56 PM »

No drama queen here. I am just giving my opinion for what it is worth.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »

MuffyBee, mamacrazy30, FL Beagle Mom, N2WISHN, twocents, Missiontoconvict, Miki Monkey, Fanny Mae, trimmonthelake, Cappuccino, tupelohoney, sunshine12, Desdemona, Gizzie, Rowanvamp0, Blink34, FLGrammy, MalteseMom, Nut44x4, Jessie, faith59, Mary, joesamas mama and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.   I guess we all want to know...whatever it is. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2009, 08:39:05 PM »

ANJ-

Respectfully, this is not the first time you came across like this, and IIRC I gave you the benefit of the doubt. For you to refer to respected colleagues of mine as "buddies" is disrespectful, petty and immature. As I suspected you baited some very intelligent posters who have already been over this for no reason. There is no ethical or moral dilema here, you had AN OPINION. In a forum, where peers are engaged to discuss same, you launched the 'I know something you don't know" game. I don't like that, it's insulting to many on here who are incredibly insightful and intelligent and I respect their time.

This is not my house, but for me, Not Cool.

Blink  
YOU know Blink, I used the word buddies because you describe them as
gentlemen you talk to on a regular basis.  I meant no offense. 
I RESIGN from this board - just ban me.  Geeeeeeeeeeeez, I give up.  I was not trying to bait anyone.  My first post was a question of ethics - look back.
Best to you all. 

ANJ, that is not what you said. I said I know these gentlemen and they are generally ahead of the curve, the rest, you conjectured. I stand by my post to you and frankly am over this take my ball and going him crap with you. I respect the ethical dilema question as a hypothetical and think it has relevance, that is NOT how you presented it, yet again.
B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2009, 08:40:43 PM »

too bad her condition only flared up when she wanted someone else's money or when her mom made her angry and she took it out on her daughter.  this is the only time i will agree with casey...she stated herself that they gave her all the test and there is nothing wrong with her.

Hey, I'm not a Skanky defender, not by a long shot. But I am only trying to think how in the He77 her sorry azz defense is going to try to squirm her out of this. My opinion of Skanky has not changed one iota.
oh, miss Mae..i know your not.  if i upset you i'm sorry.  i like throwing out ideas as well. and as far as her defense is concerned, well the nanny did it. 
she so screw herself with locking in that one.(sorry i just discovered this feature and playing with it)

She also screwed herself when she finally got on the phone during her mother's 911 call & said "I havent seen her in 31 days" with reporting that the last day was June 9th.   Simple math, that is 36 days NOT 31...everything from there has gone down hill.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2009, 08:40:59 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg
but it were to the point of being a concern, wouldn't it have been recognized after Caylee's birth and while still in the hospital?  even if not, i'm just gonna jump in and say if thats what caused her death, well, whats up with the duct-tape and body dumping?

I dont think that is what Fanny is saying, I think the descepency is that it actually is mostly hereditary. Caylee had never had a radiograph of her skull, so I can tell you that her pediatrition did not pick it up. Klaas and I spent a few hours going over this as well. Many kids have this in a mild fashion and it is never diagnosed or a problem per se.

However, I will go out on a limb to say that the defense may have seen this report in March, just prior to adding Macaluso.
B
if its mostly hereditary that could from anywhere in the family...unless the kicker is that it mostly hereditary and nobody in the family had it...maybe it was caused by other means?  maybe casey had been abusing Caylee since she was a baby?  but not knowing the father puts a snag in the thing.
Synostosis would not be a factor of abuse. It is fusion of the skull. If it were abuse, she would have a fracture of the skull.

Also, it says the beginning stages, not complete synostosis. It may or may not have caused problems for Caylee. So, with no Medical Degree, I can't say whether it would cause problems, but since it was at the beginning stages, it would not have been a cause of death of Caylee.

JMO from JSM that shall not use the D or S word ever again.
babies bones are soft..who's to say when casey would get angry she wouldn't squeeze Caylee's head in frustration?  i wouldn't be shocked to think that when casey got angry she would take it out on Caylee but not an a way that would cause questions.  it wouldn't have to be a fracture, just a lot of pressure.
Babies bones are soft so I understand what you are saying and it may have or probably happened, but it wouldn't cause premature fusion of the brain.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »

I will shut up now.

I've been on the fence myself on this subject not wanting to take so called "sides" but in the pictures that were used as a reference to suggest she had and elongated skull I didn't see anything that would lead me to conclude that same observance.  JSM I agree with you on this matter saying that her "Face" is elongated but not the skull and that's where Im leaving it at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.