April 27, 2024, 10:16:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311891 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: June 23, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

I have never seen a safety knob on the inside meant to keep the child locked in their room. My kids would have freaked out over something like that. I did use them to keep them out of various rooms like the big brothers room with all it's enticing big boy toys.....

Nor have I .  In one interview a friend mentioned that Caylee would freak out if left alone.  Wonder if this was why?  How sad if it is true.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: June 23, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'
If not, he stated his sources told him George admitted he took no rx.
Strange...not that it matters.       

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: June 23, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion on why the state wants a photo of Casey's tattoo?  Is the timing strange, or does this not have any meaning?

i thought it was twofold, one to show how she had no care in the world when Caylee was missing and also for the fraud case which she could have used stolen money to pay for since they want to move forward on that.

Thanks Jesse.  I just didn't know why they needed a picture of it.  I understand the timing of the tattoo and its importance.  Just didn't know why they needed a photo, & why now.

I agree, it may also go to the fraud case.   an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: June 23, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion on why the state wants a photo of Casey's tattoo?  Is the timing strange, or does this not have any meaning?

This is an interesting article that explains the significance of a unicorn statue the proscecution used in their case against diane downs. A unicorn she purchased was described as being a "fungible" which means a thing exchanged for another. The items being exchanged were her children. Something meant to take the place of her children, but minus the burden of and responsibility of being a single mother frustrated because she could not be with her lover.

It's a good read. Book by Leslie Rule with a forward by Ann Rule.

http://books.google.com/books?id=FriH9UnZe3sC&pg=PP12&lpg=PP12&dq=leslie+rule%2Bdiane+downs%2Bunicorn&source=bl&ots=ZXU7MPBSD9&sig=eqhzUPseAcSmJ0AQFmaNtwKYk_U&hl=en&ei=sD1BSqiWE8Gktgev1PySCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1

Thank you N2.  That does sound interesting.  I've read some of Ann's books, but didn't know about Leslie. 

Ann Rule seems to think it really helped convict diane by using that analogy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 23, 2009, 05:07:51 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-cold-blooded-killer-or-not/

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

No one understands Casey Anthony’s behavior. Is that because she has an atypical neurology?

O/T but about this article. Has anyone ever seen Skanky in an ORANGE jumpsuit??? 

Everyone keeps throwing out these mental conditions that Skanky might have had. Aspergers describes some of the behavior, but I still lke my diagnosis best. EVIL!!!! The whole dam*ed family! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1225 on: June 23, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

I have never seen a safety knob on the inside meant to keep the child locked in their room. My kids would have freaked out over something like that. I did use them to keep them out of various rooms like the big brothers room with all it's enticing big boy toys.....
Maybe they did that when she caused trouble, and would have tantrums? I'm just guessing, I've never seen that before either. If I would have had that on my kids bedroom door, they would have had a field day in the room making a mess.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: June 23, 2009, 05:08:47 PM »

Is that the bedroom door her shoes are hanging on, or the door to the closet?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: June 23, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »

Nor have I .  In one interview a friend mentioned that Caylee would freak out if left alone.  Wonder if this was why?  How sad if it is true.

It wouldn't surprise me if KC didn't shove her in there when they were home alone together so that she could play online uninterrupted.
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: June 23, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

I"m still trying to catch up on my reading...but I do Have a Question...

Regarding the Duc(k) tape- if the tape was put on Caylee's mouth after she died because Skank could not stand to look at her mouth open- why was Skank staring at her, and where was Caylee's body...did skank have Caylee sitting in her car seat after she died...then she put the tape on her mouth and nose, then put her body in the garbage bag?  (for reasons of fluid or to make it look like a kidnapping)

I'm starting to think that Skank put the tape on caylee's mouth and nose, and possibly covering her ears, because of the fluid leaking...

But then the question remains...when did skank put poor Caylee in the bags???

Something is not adding up here...

The tape may have been placed over her mouth/nose before she died, or while she was dying- for what reason, I don't know- if It was because skank was feeling guilty, then whay didn't she cover her eyes as well... (sorry poor Caylee)

what are your thoughts...?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: June 23, 2009, 05:10:30 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'

That he did it for attention. What did he think he was going to accomplish by that little episode?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: June 23, 2009, 05:11:07 PM »

Love the pic with Cindy floating on the air mattress, and George standing next to her  puker

Spindy in a two piece. EEEEWWWW! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: June 23, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

Yep....my hinky meter went on alert, and he also said "he (George) did it for attention"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: June 23, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »

Love the pic with Cindy floating on the air mattress, and George standing next to her  puker

Spindy in a two piece. EEEEWWWW! 
You would think by now that we would be numb to all their behavior, but I'm not.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: June 23, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »

That he did it for attention. What did he think he was going to accomplish by that little episode?

I caught that.   Maybe he did it because he wanted attention from CA.   Perhaps she was giving DCasey too much attention at the time.   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: June 23, 2009, 05:13:22 PM »

Yes, Mark Williams even said that his sources told him that GA said he did it to get attention. Gee, I just read the transcript a few hours ago and already forgot his exact words.........I never believed for one minute that it was a suicide attempt. Nothing but attention and sympathy seeking and oh yes, lying. I can't stand him!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: June 23, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »

Yep....my hinky meter went on alert, and he also said "he (George) did it for attention"
I know, what in the world    Did George not think that eventually the truth would come out? Oh, that's right it was Cindy's idea 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 23, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »

Well, at least he took his piwwow and blankie. 

IIRC, there was a doc dump right about that time......   Poor, poor Georgie.

But he did make a rapid recovery, I must say that for him. He was in court the very next week to support his daughter. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: June 23, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »

I caught that.   Maybe he did it because he wanted attention from CA.   Perhaps she was giving DCasey too much attention at the time.   
Wonder what the next episode for attention will be?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: June 23, 2009, 05:15:00 PM »

and then add Spindy's admission to writing suicide notes when they were discussing George's "fake" suicide attempt......Spindy had to one-up George cause Spindy HAS to be in the spotlight ALWAYS. She was clearly jealous of the attention poor Georgie got, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: June 23, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »

Well, at least he took his piwwow and blankie. 

IIRC, there was a doc dump right about that time......   Poor, poor Georgie.

But he did make a rapid recovery, I must say that for him. He was in court the very next week to support his daughter. 
The doctor must have given him a magical, mystery pill to snap him out of it 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.