April 27, 2024, 06:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311875 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: June 23, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'
If not, he stated his sources told him George admitted he took no rx.
Strange...not that it matters.       

That he did it for attention. What did he think he was going to accomplish by that little episode?

I caught that.   Maybe he did it because he wanted attention from CA.   Perhaps she was giving DCasey too much attention at the time.   

She was slinking around the house in that silver lame outfit. How could D Casey resist. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: June 23, 2009, 05:33:52 PM »

I never realized that this was on Casey's cell phone.  Could this be from when Tony took them to lunch as they were putting up posters?

Caylee's hair looks pretty short in that picture, compared to most recent pics of her.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: June 23, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'

I saw that too karen.  I never thought George really tried to commit suicide.

It does matter. Why it matters is because it was ANOTHER LIE by Cindy to take the focus off Caylee.  

I said when it happened that he did not try to commit suicide because they took him away in a police car and not an ambulance. I said then he had NOT overdosed on ANYTHING.  

It was just another LIE from the Anthonys to get the public sympathy for them.

I agree and then once George was shown a little sympathy, the next lie came out.....Cindy, too, had thought about suicide.  Of course we all laughed at that from the beginning!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: June 23, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »

Catching up here but if I were a prosecutor I would blow that thing up nice and big and put Caylee's pic right up next to it.

Seriously I am thinking that they want to be able to show it to the tattoo artist and confirm that that is the one he did for her after Caylee was "missing"

Owing to the fact of the way she looked at the last court hearing, they really wouldn't have to blow it up. Just sayin'. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1264 on: June 23, 2009, 05:36:49 PM »

I have a radical thought here (I know - not a news worthy item!) but what if GA is telling the truth and KC and Caylee did leave the morning of the 16th. What if KC left Caylee in the car in the sun and she died that way? IIRC children subjected to heat sometimes throw up - which would have pizzed KC off and perhaps she put the duct tape on as a punishment? But in reality, Caylee was either dead or close to it?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 23, 2009, 05:36:50 PM »

Yes, Mark Williams even said that his sources told him that GA said he did it to get attention. Gee, I just read the transcript a few hours ago and already forgot his exact words.........I never believed for one minute that it was a suicide attempt. Nothing but attention and sympathy seeking and oh yes, lying. I can't stand him!!!!

Oh yes and what a performance for him to refer back to when it was time be depo'd by Morgan.  And then Spindy jumped on the suicide bandwagon during their LKL interview...what a bunch of losers.  Each performance timed to interfere with us finding out the truth.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1266 on: June 23, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »

Catching up here but if I were a prosecutor I would blow that thing up nice and big and put Caylee's pic right up next to it.

Seriously I am thinking that they want to be able to show it to the tattoo artist and confirm that that is the one he did for her after Caylee was "missing"

Owing to the fact of the way she looked at the last court hearing, they really wouldn't have to blow it up. Just sayin'. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: June 23, 2009, 05:38:05 PM »

Do we know who's cell phone these were taken off of?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609cellphonepictures/indexGallery.htm
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: June 23, 2009, 05:38:09 PM »

I never realized that this was on Casey's cell phone.  Could this be from when Tony took them to lunch as they were putting up posters?

Caylee's hair looks pretty short in that picture, compared to most recent pics of her.

I think it is because her hair is put up in two pony tails instead of one. She looks about the same age as some of her last pictures. She was only 2, going on three. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: June 23, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

I think it may have been Hoover's.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: June 23, 2009, 05:44:37 PM »

Agreed, it is from Hoover's while they all were puttin' on the Ritz.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: June 23, 2009, 05:47:02 PM »

I have a radical thought here (I know - not a news worthy item!) but what if GA is telling the truth and KC and Caylee did leave the morning of the 16th. What if KC left Caylee in the car in the sun and she died that way? IIRC children subjected to heat sometimes throw up - which would have pizzed KC off and perhaps she put the duct tape on as a punishment? But in reality, Caylee was either dead or close to it?

How would Skanky get the duct tape to stick if Caylee was hot and sweaty in the heat?? And if she had already thrown up? Duct tape won't stick on wet surfaces.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: June 23, 2009, 05:48:46 PM »

Agreed, it is from Hoover's while they all were puttin' on the Ritz.

I don't think it was during the Ritz. Some of them look like during the time of the last TES search, when they were meeting in Nejame's office. LP is in some of them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: June 23, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

Does anyone have an opinion on why the state wants a photo of Casey's tattoo?  Is the timing strange, or does this not have any meaning?

i thought it was twofold, one to show how she had no care in the world when Caylee was missing and also for the fraud case which she could have used stolen money to pay for since they want to move forward on that.

Thanks Jesse.  I just didn't know why they needed a picture of it.  I understand the timing of the tattoo and its importance.  Just didn't know why they needed a photo, & why now.

I agree, it may also go to the fraud case.   an angelic monkey

She took $250 cash out of Amy's bank after the date of the tat.   Wasn't the $400 cash that Amy suspects Casey stole the night before Amy left to go to PR, that would have been 7/7.   She got the tat on 7/2 or 3rd IIRC

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: June 23, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »

I saw that too karen.  I never thought George really tried to commit suicide.

It does matter. Why it matters is because it was ANOTHER LIE by Cindy to take the focus off Caylee.  

I said when it happened that he did not try to commit suicide because they took him away in a police car and not an ambulance. I said then he had NOT overdosed on ANYTHING.  

It was just another LIE from the Anthonys to get the public sympathy for them.

I agree and then once George was shown a little sympathy, the next lie came out.....Cindy, too, had thought about suicide.  Of course we all laughed at that from the beginning!!

I am SURE  George did not take any medicines (overdose).
He was taken directly to a mental health hospital.
If there is any suggestion someone has taken meds they HAVE to go to an Emergency Room first to be evaluated, have gastric lavage if need be, then if cleared as medically stable they can be sent on to a Psychiatry dept or Hospital. NO mental hospital will take someone who has ingested meds... they need medical care first.  Mark Williams says that a Nurse has discussed George's conversation, admitting he did not taken anything-  well DUH George, ask any medical person if they believed you - it was clear after you went straight to Psych..
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: June 23, 2009, 05:53:58 PM »

I wonder what nonsense George scribbled down on the suicide notes? 

Dear Santa,.........

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: June 23, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

I have never seen a safety knob on the inside meant to keep the child locked in their room. My kids would have freaked out over something like that. I did use them to keep them out of various rooms like the big brothers room with all it's enticing big boy toys.....

Nor have I .  In one interview a friend mentioned that Caylee would freak out if left alone.  Wonder if this was why?  How sad if it is true.

That is against the law and children's services can take a child for locking them in their room. Of course we know they didn't or she would still be alive.

An inside lock is downright dangerous in case of medical emergencies or fire, I cannot think of one good reason to do this & yes DFS should have made a note of it because to me it would indicate a form of punishment possibly.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1277 on: June 23, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »

Note the large arrow top.  There are two pics here of Cindy holding the baby HOWEVER none of Cindy in the hospital on the bed right after birth like the one of Georgie on the bottom of this. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

But, but, but......It was a VIRGIN birth!   

LMAO see ya later Monks heading home will catch up later

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: June 23, 2009, 06:06:36 PM »

Note the large arrow top.  There are two pics here of Cindy holding the baby HOWEVER none of Cindy in the hospital on the bed right after birth like the one of Georgie on the bottom of this. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

But, but, but......It was a VIRGIN birth!   

LMAO see ya later Monks heading home will catch up later

Bye Mission! Later.  an angelic monkey

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 23, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

I have never seen a safety knob on the inside meant to keep the child locked in their room. My kids would have freaked out over something like that. I did use them to keep them out of various rooms like the big brothers room with all it's enticing big boy toys.....

Nor have I .  In one interview a friend mentioned that Caylee would freak out if left alone.  Wonder if this was why?  How sad if it is true.

That is against the law and children's services can take a child for locking them in their room. Of course we know they didn't or she would still be alive.

An inside lock is downright dangerous in case of medical emergencies or fire, I cannot think of one good reason to do this & yes DFS should have made a note of it because to me it would indicate a form of punishment possibly.

I think that it was not just punishment but the norm for Skanky Pants to use this.  She would leave the house and then come back in the afternoons.  I believe she'd shove Caylee in the room, shut the door and door whatever she wanted ..if someone came by ..oh Miss Caylee is supposed to be in there taking her afternoon nap.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.