April 27, 2024, 11:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311810 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: June 23, 2009, 06:12:53 PM »

Agreed, it is from Hoover's while they all were puttin' on the Ritz.

I don't think it was during the Ritz. Some of them look like during the time of the last TES search, when they were meeting in Nejame's office. LP is in some of them.

I think the first images are from the Ritz. Cindy and George would not have been at the TES search meeting. I think it is a combo of pics.  JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 23, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »

Going back to the Jan doc dump I find that Dr Lee also requested to view the contents of the white trash bag found in the car.  He found napkins with a hair attached.  Two napkins actually he questioned with other things in the trash bag.  Hmmm..this is too good if what I am thinking is right..Dr Lee actually added one of the smoking guns to the prosecution..because that napkin and hair were taken for analysis.....So is it possible what they are now referring to as two paper towels were orignally stated as napkins in the trash bag..used to help wipe up the residue of death in the trunk?  If so..I know Dr Lee and Baez inparticular bragged about Dr Lee having found have in the trunk the original proecution missed.  I hope to Heck this is the case...wonder how much more of Dr Lee we will see..he has been very absent since January?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1282 on: June 23, 2009, 06:32:18 PM »

Did anyone watch NG last night and catch Mark Williams comment about George's 'suicide?'
If not, he stated his sources told him George admitted he took no rx.
Strange...not that it matters.       

I saw that too karen.  I never thought George really tried to commit suicide.

It does matter. Why it matters is because it was ANOTHER LIE by Cindy to take the focus off Caylee.  

I said when it happened that he did not try to commit suicide because they took him away in a police car and not an ambulance. I said then he had NOT overdosed on ANYTHING.  

It was just another LIE from the Anthonys to get the public sympathy for them.

I agree and then once George was shown a little sympathy, the next lie came out.....Cindy, too, had thought about suicide.  Of course we all laughed at that from the beginning!!

I am SURE  George did not take any medicines (overdose).
He was taken directly to a mental health hospital.
If there is any suggestion someone has taken meds they HAVE to go to an Emergency Room first to be evaluated, have gastric lavage if need be, then if cleared as medically stable they can be sent on to a Psychiatry dept or Hospital. NO mental hospital will take someone who has ingested meds... they need medical care first.  Mark Williams says that a Nurse has discussed George's conversation, admitting he did not taken anything-  well DUH George, ask any medical person if they believed you - it was clear after you went straight to Psych..

You are so right,WO. You amoung others pointed that out at the time and most people have come to see that this was not a cry for help but a ploy for sympathy and attention. Despicable.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: June 23, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »

I don't think it was during the Ritz. Some of them look like during the time of the last TES search, when they were meeting in Nejame's office. LP is in some of them.

I think the first images are from the Ritz. Cindy and George would not have been at the TES search meeting. I think it is a combo of pics.  JMO

I have never been at the Ritz so I can't really say that the pics of the highrise and pool are there or not. I was thinking that when they had the search team leaders at Nejame's Club, Cindy and George may have been there because they were somewhat being cooperative at the last search and Nejame was their lawyer. The pic of the Ants looked like it was in a bar. The pics of Leonard looks like in an office of some kind. I know that LP & TM had headquarters at the Holiday Inn during the search. I am not sure what it looks like there, but it may be where it is. It is just my guess. They may have been taken at different times, but that is my best guess. I cannot see who the man in the suit and tie is. Anybody?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: June 23, 2009, 06:41:10 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1285 on: June 23, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

I bet all these clothes no longer fit!

Now that is funny, what on earth is that silver lame thing...yikes!   Ho Ho Ho

Lee's Princess Leia's outfit? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 23, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »

I have never been at the Ritz so I can't really say that the pics of the highrise and pool are there or not. I was thinking that when they had the search team leaders at Nejame's Club, Cindy and George may have been there because they were somewhat being cooperative at the last search and Nejame was their lawyer. The pic of the Ants looked like it was in a bar. The pics of Leonard looks like in an office of some kind. I know that LP & TM had headquarters at the Holiday Inn during the search. I am not sure what it looks like there, but it may be where it is. It is just my guess. They may have been taken at different times, but that is my best guess. I cannot see who the man in the suit and tie is. Anybody?
Is it Hoover?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: June 23, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »

Is it Hoover?

That's really what I was thinking. Maybe he got someone to take a pic with his phone of the three of them. I think I see Lee in some of the shots too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: June 23, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

Well, goodnight everyone... I am heading home!!  Have a great evening!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: June 23, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »

Going back to the Jan doc dump I find that Dr Lee also requested to view the contents of the white trash bag found in the car.  He found napkins with a hair attached.  Two napkins actually he questioned with other things in the trash bag.  Hmmm..this is too good if what I am thinking is right..Dr Lee actually added one of the smoking guns to the prosecution..because that napkin and hair were taken for analysis.....So is it possible what they are now referring to as two paper towels were orignally stated as napkins in the trash bag..used to help wipe up the residue of death in the trunk?  If so..I know Dr Lee and Baez inparticular bragged about Dr Lee having found have in the trunk the original proecution missed.  I hope to Heck this is the case...wonder how much more of Dr Lee we will see..he has been very absent since January?

I recall 3 hairs he first reported finding & stated so on NG - then by some miraculous event months later & locked up in evidence it grew to 17 hairs that LE did not find (you know where that is going).  Dr. Henry Lee many years ago was considered highly regarded, one of the top in his field - he sold his soul to the devil in the form of dollars.   He also stated that there was pizza and meat, cold cuts  WHATEVA...blah blah blah, the prosecution is going to have a field day discrediting him and Dr. Werner Spitz not only with contradictions but their conduct in the Phil Spector trial.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 23, 2009, 06:53:30 PM »

Well, goodnight everyone... I am heading home!!  Have a great evening!!

Nite Cali!  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: June 23, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »

No sweetie, that was like an ivory color if I remember, no this looked like a cheap sleazy robe of some sort

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: June 23, 2009, 06:54:49 PM »

I recall 3 hairs he first reported finding & stated so on NG - then by some miraculous event months later & locked up in evidence it grew to 17 hairs that LE did not find (you know where that is going).  Dr. Henry Lee many years ago was considered highly regarded, one of the top in his field - he sold his soul to the devil in the form of dollars.   He also stated that there was pizza and meat, cold cuts  WHATEVA...blah blah blah, the prosecution is going to have a field day discrediting him and Dr. Werner Spitz not only with contradictions but their conduct in the Phil Spector trial.

I wish I had seen Dr Spitz's meltdown at the Spector trial.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: June 23, 2009, 06:59:24 PM »

No sweetie, that was like an ivory color if I remember, no this looked like a cheap sleazy robe of some sort
Oh okay. I thought I saw ivory at the top and lame on the sleeves. My bad. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: June 23, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »

Wow, you monkeys have been busy today. I just got caught up.

Fanny Glad Mr Fanny is doing well.

Cappy Did you read the post of what one of my doctors at work said about the sagittal sutures and premature synostosis, if so any input.

TIA JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 23, 2009, 07:05:48 PM »

This is not a video but it is an account of what his testimony & outbursts were in the trial

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-retrial-day-forty.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 23, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

Thanks Klaas. I will try and stay up to listen or will listen in the morning. I love Dana especially his accent.  an angelic monkey

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: June 23, 2009, 07:16:14 PM »

LMAO..and speaking of LEE..I think once he got wind of what Casey had told a few friends about his advances toward her..which I think are just Casey trying for attention..and making sure her friends don't hook up with Lee...remember Lee's words to TonE..he hoped his lying, stealing sister didn't rob them blind..or something of that nature.  I think at that point Lee was done.  I think he knew Csey was one sick girl, I don't think he tried anything with her, I think he loved his parents and Caylee..and wished to heck she would just get out of all their lives..things would be simplier.

I also think Cindy and George felt the same way about Casey..just get the heck out of our lives..you have made life unbearable and we are stuck with yur problems..as usual.    Which is motive enough to kill Caylee..Skanky Pants didn't want her unless she was worth a free ride..and I think the free ride was coming to an end.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1298 on: June 23, 2009, 07:17:08 PM »

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Reposting this cause the way the quote stack came out bugs me lol....and hopefully someone will respond.   

My guess is a big yes and I'll tell you why. Now I'm not comparing decomp to milk because its my belief decomp is many times worse than spoiled milk. But anyway, here's the true story. I noticed when I would enter my young son's room there was a faint odor of something very foul smelling. I looked around pretty well for anything that could be the source going so far as to get down on my hands and knees and smell the rug in case he had tracked something in. Nothing. As the days passed, the smell increased and when I would walk by the open door I would get a huge whif. I look again, still couldn't find it. Finallly shut the door and the smell started coming out of the room even with the door shut. Well, I got my oldest son to help me completely search the room and low and behold, in the closet behind the closed doors and up on the shelf was a plastic tupperware glass with about 2" of milk in it. I put the glass in a plastic bag and carried it outside to the trash. I never would have believed milk could put out such a disgusting odor. I'm betting decomp would be much stronger and smell many times worse.
Thanks for the reply N2Wishn
If Caylee died the 15th-16th of June do you(or anyone here)think the decomp smell in the car would have been pretty strong by June 24th?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 23, 2009, 07:18:18 PM »

This is not a video but it is an account of what his testimony & outbursts were in the trial

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/02/phil-spector-retrial-day-forty.html

Thanks!  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.