April 27, 2024, 11:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311894 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1300 on: June 23, 2009, 07:20:12 PM »

Karma wrote:
IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Fanny wrote:
I can assure you that the smell only gets worse as time goes by. I would be willing to bet that the smell is just as bad or worse right now in that car. I hope that the jury will be able to go to the car and get a big sniffer full. It will not go away, even next summer.

So do you think the smell could have been a little strong on 6/24 after decomp sitting in the closed trunk in the hot Florida sun for 6-7 days?

FWIW, I dont believe George ever saw her on the 24th. I think he made it up because they figured out she dumped Caylee the 23rd or 24th and so he wanted to show that he saw her, there was no Casey in the yard, house, no decomp smell that day. He was there with her at her visit. How the flaznock does he show up at the towyard on 7/15 saying his daughter has been missing for a month or 6 weeks or whatever, when he saw her on the 24th?? He doesn't. He did not see them on 6/16 or 6/24.  
Ahhhh....I truly never thought of George not seeing casey on the 24th.
Now I got some more rethinking to do,thanks Blink....your posts always make me think a little bit more,a little bit harder.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: June 23, 2009, 07:20:31 PM »

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Reposting this cause the way the quote stack came out bugs me lol....and hopefully someone will respond.   

My guess is a big yes and I'll tell you why. Now I'm not comparing decomp to milk because its my belief decomp is many times worse than spoiled milk. But anyway, here's the true story. I noticed when I would enter my young son's room there was a faint odor of something very foul smelling. I looked around pretty well for anything that could be the source going so far as to get down on my hands and knees and smell the rug in case he had tracked something in. Nothing. As the days passed, the smell increased and when I would walk by the open door I would get a huge whif. I look again, still couldn't find it. Finallly shut the door and the smell started coming out of the room even with the door shut. Well, I got my oldest son to help me completely search the room and low and behold, in the closet behind the closed doors and up on the shelf was a plastic tupperware glass with about 2" of milk in it. I put the glass in a plastic bag and carried it outside to the trash. I never would have believed milk could put out such a disgusting odor. I'm betting decomp would be much stronger and smell many times worse.
Thanks for the reply N2Wishn
If Caylee died the 15th-16th of June do you(or anyone here)think the decomp smell in the car would have been pretty strong by June 24th?

I think the decomp smell would have been very strong by then..but I do not believe for one minute George's story of her being at the house that day.....they started covering up very early for her with LE..and I do not think she would have come back to the house while anyone was there..there was enough time during the late afternoon that GA was at work and CA too..so no need to come while they were there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: June 23, 2009, 07:22:58 PM »

Hey, monkeys...What's the buzz, tell me what's happenin?  I've been in and out, (family drama, ailing mom, home repair hell,)  so haven't been in tune with the cosmos lately. i promise I will go back and read, scout's honor, but is there any late breaking bombshells I need to know about?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1303 on: June 23, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »

I bet all these clothes no longer fit!

Now that is funny, what on earth is that silver lame thing...yikes!   Ho Ho Ho

Lee's Princess Leia's outfit? 

LMAO..and speaking of LEE..I think once he got wind of what Casey had told a few friends about his advances toward her..which I think are just Casey trying for attention..and making sure her friends don't hook up with Lee...remember Lee's words to TonE..he hoped his lying, stealing sister didn't rob them blind..or something of that nature.  I think at that point Lee was done.  I think he knew Csey was one sick girl, I don't think he tried anything with her, I think he loved his parents and Caylee..and wished to heck she would just get out of all their lives..things would be simplier.

I also think Cindy and George felt the same way about Casey..just get the heck out of our lives..you have made life unbearable and we are stuck with yur problems..as usual.    Which is motive enough to kill Caylee..Skanky Pants didn't want her unless she was worth a free ride..and I think the free ride was coming to an end.   
I truly believe Lee didn't make a pass towards her. I also think you could be right about the free ride is over and that is what caused Caylee's demise. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 23, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »

I bet all these clothes no longer fit!

Now that is funny, what on earth is that silver lame thing...yikes!   Ho Ho Ho

Lee's Princess Leia's outfit? 

LMAO..and speaking of LEE..I think once he got wind of what Casey had told a few friends about his advances toward her..which I think are just Casey trying for attention..and making sure her friends don't hook up with Lee...remember Lee's words to TonE..he hoped his lying, stealing sister didn't rob them blind..or something of that nature.  I think at that point Lee was done.  I think he knew Csey was one sick girl, I don't think he tried anything with her, I think he loved his parents and Caylee..and wished to heck she would just get out of all their lives..things would be simplier.

I also think Cindy and George felt the same way about Casey..just get the heck out of our lives..you have made life unbearable and we are stuck with yur problems..as usual.    Which is motive enough to kill Caylee..Skanky Pants didn't want her unless she was worth a free ride..and I think the free ride was coming to an end.   
And maybe we could reinterpret his creepy CMA speech at the memorial. Maybe the promise he made was to Casey was that if he knew she had done something to Caylee, he'd make her pay.  We certainly haven't seen him around lately, have we?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: June 23, 2009, 07:27:49 PM »

Monkey Devil! Sorry for the off topic, can someone help me where to find how to put a youtube video up. I cant seem to remember how to do it. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: June 23, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »

Hey, monkeys...What's the buzz, tell me what's happenin?  I've been in and out, (family drama, ailing mom, home repair hell,)  so haven't been in tune with the cosmos lately. i promise I will go back and read, scout's honor, but is there any late breaking bombshells I need to know about?

Hey Monk. Nothing really new. Been rehashing the old news. Blink has a really good new blog about the Autopsy.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: June 23, 2009, 07:29:55 PM »

Monkey Devil! Sorry for the off topic, can someone help me where to find how to put a youtube video up. I cant seem to remember how to do it. TIA JSM

Go to your blog and I will put the directions up there.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: June 23, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »

Wow, you monkeys have been busy today. I just got caught up.

Fanny Glad Mr Fanny is doing well.

Cappy Did you read the post of what one of my doctors at work said about the sagittal sutures and premature synostosis, if so any input.

TIA JSM

Yes, I did.   You may have seen that I had a post the other day that my son had a small opening which was found when he suffered a concussion at 4 playing one of his favorite characters from Ghostbusters.   I chuckle now but he put a blanket over his head and rammed right into the porch door head first in what can only be described as a very excited moment, it was scary at the time because it was within an instant and I was right there.  The doctors at the time said basically that it should close & not to be concerned about it - I didnt know what it was called then, l since then became familiar with the term.   Later on in HS he was playing varsity football & he suffered a rather significant concussion from a "spearing" a head on collison with another player helmet-to-helmet.   He had x-rays, MRI's, neurological and neuropsychological testing & the once small gap was not detected (he was 17 at the time), by the grace of God he healed from his injury rather well with no residual long-term side effects.   I asked the forensic psychiatrist I worked for as an assistant about synostosis (he specialized in brain trauma & PTSD in addition to a host of other credits to his 28 page curriculum vitae including that he was also an attorney, passed the bar again in an additional state while I worked for him, studying for it in a week I kid you not!) & he said that in a majority of cases it does not result in serious health issues, maybe a slight learning disability, headaches but it is very rare serious medical issues result from it, the gap usually closes by early adulthood.

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: June 23, 2009, 07:30:50 PM »

Hey Monk. Nothing really new. Been rehashing the old news. Blink has a really good new blog about the Autopsy.   
Thanks, Fanny.  I love it when monkeys rehash, my brain is like a sieve lately, and it really helps remind me of what's going on.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 23, 2009, 07:31:51 PM »

Hi JSM.  Here are the instructions I have:

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: June 23, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

Oh, and Fanny, hope the hub is doing well. Mine had flu all last week and no one in the history of illness, (according to him,) has been so sick.  Thank God he doesn't get ill often!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: June 23, 2009, 07:34:42 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5233.msg851077#msg851077

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: June 23, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »

JVM is on & defense attny says the check fraud case should not go forward.  The other atty saying it should.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: June 23, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

Thank you Miss Fanny could you post how to do photobucket pictures for me too? TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: June 23, 2009, 07:36:42 PM »

3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied

Hey, Cece, thank you from me as well.  I never know how to do this, your explanation was stellar!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 23, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »

Cece, was it you that posted the direction before? I couldn't remember if it was you or Tevye. I would like to give whoever credit.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 23, 2009, 07:38:29 PM »

Thank you Miss Fanny could you post how to do photobucket pictures for me too? TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

Do you have a Photobucket?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: June 23, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »

Hey, Cece, thank you from me as well.  I never know how to do this, your explanation was stellar!

Hi Monk & you are very welcome.  I copied the directions into a word document so I could remember how to do it.  I got them from somewhere here.  So thank you to those that have posted this before. 
 an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 23, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »

Do you have a Photobucket?

If you already have a Photobucket account, go to the pic you want, rt click and copy the IMG code on the pic and select all. Rt click again on IMG code and copy. Go to the reply post you want to put it on and rt click to paste. That's it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.