April 28, 2024, 01:33:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311909 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: June 23, 2009, 07:42:52 PM »

JVM is on & defense attny says the check fraud case should not go forward.  The other atty saying it should.

They obviously do not want to admit the correlation between the two (period of time the crimes took place & what she should have been doing or being concerned about at the time)...sometimes these legal eagles turned talkheads for a buck get me so infuriated but then again its much healthier just to laugh at their bunk and bull.   I couldnt have been a defense attorney if you paid me a couple mil a year!   As to the timing of wanting to go to trial on the economic charges, what are we supposed to cater to the beeotch, I say not because she had every opportunity to make a plea to save her sorry @$$

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: June 23, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »

Monkey Devil! Sorry for the off topic, can someone help me where to find how to put a youtube video up. I cant seem to remember how to do it. TIA JSM

Hi JSM.  Here are the instructions I have:

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post

Hey, Cece, thank you from me as well.  I never know how to do this, your explanation was stellar!

Hi Monk & you are very welcome.  I copied the directions into a word document so I could remember how to do it.  I got them from somewhere here.  So thank you to those that have posted this before. 
 an angelic monkey

I did the same thing. I am pretty sure it was Tevye.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: June 23, 2009, 07:43:02 PM »

Monkey Devil! Sorry for the off topic, can someone help me where to find how to put a youtube video up. I cant seem to remember how to do it. TIA JSM

3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied

Cece, was it you that posted the direction before? I couldn't remember if it was you or Tevye. I would like to give whoever credit.

Hi FM.  No, I didn't post it.  When I was a newer Monkey, I went to the computer thread & I think Klaas may have posted the instructions there.  I put it in a word document so I could remember.  So, I too thank all previous monkeys that have posted the instructions.
 an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: June 23, 2009, 07:45:13 PM »

JVM is on & defense attny says the check fraud case should not go forward.  The other atty saying it should.

They obviously do not want to admit the correlation between the two (period of time the crimes took place & what she should have been doing or being concerned about at the time)...sometimes these legal eagles turned talkheads for a buck get me so infuriated but then again its much healthier just to laugh at their bunk and bull.   I couldnt have been a defense attorney if you paid me a couple mil a year!   As to the timing of wanting to go to trial on the economic charges, what are we supposed to cater to the beeotch, I say not because she had every opportunity to make a plea to save her sorry @$$

I so agree on the talking heads!  They get on my last nerve!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: June 23, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »

Oh, and Fanny, hope the hub is doing well. Mine had flu all last week and no one in the history of illness, (according to him,) has been so sick.  Thank God he doesn't get ill often!

Hubby is super fine, thank you.   an angelic monkey

Hope yours has recovered from the worst flu in the history of mankind.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1325 on: June 23, 2009, 07:55:47 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

Maybe too it is a way to tie into testimony of Skanky's demeanor during the time Caylee missing. The tatoo artist and owner can testify and show the tatoo and tell how she was acting at the time. JMO

Thanks Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Yes, her disconcern & happiness over other things as I mentioned do go towards demeanor.  Not to mention glowing about her new boyfriend of the month  She got the tat on 7/2, returned to the tattoo parlour on 7/6 (both times without Caylee when Caylee had previously been with her) and said she would return the following Saturday (with Caylee). 

Be back in a bit its time to relax in the pool

Actually casey made an appointment for another tatoo for the following saturday for her and a friend.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1326 on: June 23, 2009, 07:58:08 PM »

Wow, you monkeys have been busy today. I just got caught up.

Fanny Glad Mr Fanny is doing well.

Cappy Did you read the post of what one of my doctors at work said about the sagittal sutures and premature synostosis, if so any input.

TIA JSM

Yes, I did.   You may have seen that I had a post the other day that my son had a small opening which was found when he suffered a concussion at 4 playing one of his favorite characters from Ghostbusters.   I chuckle now but he put a blanket over his head and rammed right into the porch door head first in what can only be described as a very excited moment, it was scary at the time because it was within an instant and I was right there.  The doctors at the time said basically that it should close & not to be concerned about it - I didnt know what it was called then, l since then became familiar with the term.   Later on in HS he was playing varsity football & he suffered a rather significant concussion from a "spearing" a head on collison with another player helmet-to-helmet.   He had x-rays, MRI's, neurological and neuropsychological testing & the once small gap was not detected (he was 17 at the time), by the grace of God he healed from his injury rather well with no residual long-term side effects.   I asked the forensic psychiatrist I worked for as an assistant about synostosis (he specialized in brain trauma & PTSD in addition to a host of other credits to his 28 page curriculum vitae including that he was also an attorney, passed the bar again in an additional state while I worked for him, studying for it in a week I kid you not!) & he said that in a majority of cases it does not result in serious health issues, maybe a slight learning disability, headaches but it is very rare serious medical issues result from it, the gap usually closes by early adulthood.

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).
Thanks Cappy, I read about your son and it (sorry) kind of made me laugh because I could see my nephew doing that.

But what I asked him was about Caylee's autopsy report NOT about the KC is crazy theory because of heredity.

I read the sentece to him and he said abuse could cause it, that was the first words out of his mouth, then he said maybe a the kid took a spill on the head.  TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: June 23, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

Maybe too it is a way to tie into testimony of Skanky's demeanor during the time Caylee missing. The tatoo artist and owner can testify and show the tatoo and tell how she was acting at the time. JMO

Thanks Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Yes, her disconcern & happiness over other things as I mentioned do go towards demeanor.  Not to mention glowing about her new boyfriend of the month  She got the tat on 7/2, returned to the tattoo parlour on 7/6 (both times without Caylee when Caylee had previously been with her) and said she would return the following Saturday (with Caylee). 

Be back in a bit its time to relax in the pool

Actually casey made an appointment for another tatoo for the following saturday for her and a friend.

She was probably plotting and planning for "His & Hers" matching tats. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: June 23, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »

Thanks Cece.  an angelic monkey I couldn't remember the #3 and 4 part.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: June 23, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »

Go to your blog and I will put the directions up there.  an angelic monkey
  Thank you Miss Fanny could you post how to do photobucket pictures for me too? TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

Do you have a Photobucket?

Yes,

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: June 23, 2009, 08:01:49 PM »

OMG  NG  babygirl newborn left in shoebox with holes in it umbilical cord tied with dental floss   STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE EVIL...good gosh almighty!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: June 23, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5233.msg851077#msg851077
Thanks Lovin

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: June 23, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »

Thanks Cece.  an angelic monkey I couldn't remember the #3 and 4 part.

You're so very welcom JSM.   an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: June 23, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »

Go to your blog and I will put the directions up there.  an angelic monkey
  Thank you Miss Fanny could you post how to do photobucket pictures for me too? TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

Do you have a Photobucket?

If you already have a Photobucket account, go to the pic you want, rt click and copy the IMG code on the pic and select all. Rt click again on IMG code and copy. Go to the reply post you want to put it on and rt click to paste. That's it!
Thanks! It wasn't working today at work.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: June 23, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »

I am officially falling asleep on my keyboard tonight. We got up at 4am this morning. I am going to the bunky early.

I hope all went well for TRIMM today, and that her nice telephone man gets her DSL repaired.

Good new from SASSYCAT. I would agree no news is good news.

For everyone else, Good nite Monkeys and Guests. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: June 23, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

I am officially falling asleep on my keyboard tonight. We got up at 4am this morning. I am going to the bunky early.

I hope all went well for TRIMM today, and that her nice telephone man gets her DSL repaired.

For everyone else, Good nite Monkeys and Guests. And God bless.  an angelic monkey
Nite Fanny. Glad you liked my youtube post. Thanks for the help. JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: June 23, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »

Nite nite Fanny

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: June 23, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »

Good night Fanny.   an angelic monkey

It is also time for me to sign off.  Enjoy your evening Monkeys.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: June 23, 2009, 08:11:36 PM »

Good night Fanny.   an angelic monkey

It is also time for me to sign off.  Enjoy your evening Monkeys.

Same to you Cece, cute puggie pic

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: June 23, 2009, 08:12:30 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

Can't wait to see the play-acting Andrea does to make us all feel so sorry for
poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.