April 27, 2024, 10:50:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311804 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: June 23, 2009, 08:18:24 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

Can't wait to see the play-acting Andrea does to make us all feel so sorry for
poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.
That boat not only has sailed, it has sunk.  The SSCasey Anthony, captained by J. Baez, is on a one way collision course with an iceberg.  Because of Baez's ridiculous insistence on  (okay, I've never said this before,) the Slore's innocence, he has doomed her.  Mental incompetence was ruled out by Cindy also...remember that she said Casey never exhibited any abnormal tendencies.  Isn't it delicious?  Her fate, I believe, will be sealed by those who CLAIM to have her best interests at heart. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: June 23, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

Good night, Cece and Fanny.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: June 23, 2009, 08:20:16 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.

Snit, wilderbeast can cry the jury a river & pound her chest in all the drama she can muster BUT she will not overcome a few harden facts in this case nor will she overcome Bozo's original amateur stupidity & cockiness.   I anticipate that we will have a few moments of anxiety listening to their defense drama but in the end Im stating it very clearly, we will hear GUILTY.  I so agree!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: June 23, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »

Snit, wilderbeast can cry the jury a river & pound her chest in all the drama she can muster BUT she will not overcome a few harden facts in this case nor will she overcome Bozo's original amateur stupidity & cockiness.   I anticipate that we will have a few moments of anxiety listening to their defense drama but in the end Im stating it very clearly, we will hear GUILTY.  I so agree!

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!! Yes, ma'am.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: June 23, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »

That boat not only has sailed, it has sunk.  The SSCasey Anthony, captained by J. Baez, is on a one way collision course with an iceberg.  Because of Baez's ridiculous insistence on  (okay, I've never said this before,) the Slore's innocence, he has doomed her.  Mental incompetence was ruled out by Cindy also...remember that she said Casey never exhibited any abnormal tendencies.  Isn't it delicious?  Her fate, I believe, will be sealed by those who CLAIM to have her best interests at heart. 

Saw this after my post, O what a hoot!!!!!

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: June 23, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just trying to catch on all the posts. I saw a question somehwere asking what KC said Caylee was wearing. According to the written statement KC gave the police Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, Jean shorts and white sneakers with her hair pulled in a pony tail. George also gave the same exact description in one of his statements. Nothing mentioned about the striped shorts. Have fun going back to lurking.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1346 on: June 23, 2009, 08:30:17 PM »

IMO George knew when he went to her trunk on June 24th.How else can the smell in the trunk be explained?Does decomp smell get worse as time goes by?Is it possible for 2.6 days of decomp(going with Caylee dying late night 6/15)not to smell as strong 6-7 days(6/24) in a trunk as it would a whole month later?

Reposting this cause the way the quote stack came out bugs me lol....and hopefully someone will respond.   

My guess is a big yes and I'll tell you why. Now I'm not comparing decomp to milk because its my belief decomp is many times worse than spoiled milk. But anyway, here's the true story. I noticed when I would enter my young son's room there was a faint odor of something very foul smelling. I looked around pretty well for anything that could be the source going so far as to get down on my hands and knees and smell the rug in case he had tracked something in. Nothing. As the days passed, the smell increased and when I would walk by the open door I would get a huge whif. I look again, still couldn't find it. Finallly shut the door and the smell started coming out of the room even with the door shut. Well, I got my oldest son to help me completely search the room and low and behold, in the closet behind the closed doors and up on the shelf was a plastic tupperware glass with about 2" of milk in it. I put the glass in a plastic bag and carried it outside to the trash. I never would have believed milk could put out such a disgusting odor. I'm betting decomp would be much stronger and smell many times worse.
Thanks for the reply N2Wishn
If Caylee died the 15th-16th of June do you(or anyone here)think the decomp smell in the car would have been pretty strong by June 24th?

I think the decomp smell would have been very strong by then..but I do not believe for one minute George's story of her being at the house that day.....they started covering up very early for her with LE..and I do not think she would have come back to the house while anyone was there..there was enough time during the late afternoon that GA was at work and CA too..so no need to come while they were there.
Thanks Gypsy
Good God! All the anthonys have done is just try their best to confuse and convulate this whole case.I cannot stand them!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: June 23, 2009, 08:36:55 PM »

O/T: NG better shut it. I heart Jack Ford. (Dont tell JBM, plenty of heart to go 'round) and she is cutting him off, wth?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1348 on: June 23, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

Maybe too it is a way to tie into testimony of Skanky's demeanor during the time Caylee missing. The tatoo artist and owner can testify and show the tatoo and tell how she was acting at the time. JMO

Thanks Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Yes, her disconcern & happiness over other things as I mentioned do go towards demeanor.  Not to mention glowing about her new boyfriend of the month  She got the tat on 7/2, returned to the tattoo parlour on 7/6 (both times without Caylee when Caylee had previously been with her) and said she would return the following Saturday (with Caylee). 

Be back in a bit its time to relax in the pool

Actually casey made an appointment for another tatoo for the following saturday for her and a friend.

She was probably plotting and planning for "His & Hers" matching tats. 
Yeah,hers and Tony's or hers and Wills or hers and whofriggenever.....she has enough room now to get all of their names tatood on her.     Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1349 on: June 23, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »

What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1350 on: June 23, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

I am officially falling asleep on my keyboard tonight. We got up at 4am this morning. I am going to the bunky early.

I hope all went well for TRIMM today, and that her nice telephone man gets her DSL repaired.

Good new from SASSYCAT. I would agree no news is good news.

For everyone else, Good nite Monkeys and Guests. And God bless.  an angelic monkey
Good night Fanny,I'm right behind you.
Goodnight and sweet,peaceful dreams Monkeys

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: June 23, 2009, 08:45:50 PM »

Don't miss DANA PRETZER coming up in about 15 minutes.  Click here to listen to the show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: June 23, 2009, 08:45:54 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

Maybe too it is a way to tie into testimony of Skanky's demeanor during the time Caylee missing. The tatoo artist and owner can testify and show the tatoo and tell how she was acting at the time. JMO

Yes, her disconcern & happiness over other things as I mentioned do go towards demeanor.  Not to mention glowing about her new boyfriend of the month  She got the tat on 7/2, returned to the tattoo parlour on 7/6 (both times without Caylee when Caylee had previously been with her) and said she would return the following Saturday (with Caylee). 

Actually casey made an appointment for another tatoo for the following saturday for her and a friend.

Yeah,hers and Tony's or hers and Wills or hers and whofriggenever.....she has enough room now to get all of their names tatood on her.     Monkey Devil!
Karma, you are so funny!!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: June 23, 2009, 08:47:19 PM »

FWIW, imo, Lyon is first chair in name only. She is what I would refer to as first wave. She will be arguing the merits of the State's burden regarding seeking the death penalty in the first place, as in, alleging it is a tactical ploy and not meeting the prerequisite. It is the proverbial "throwing it against the wall". It is designed to have the state produce the argument and evidence that qualifies it in the first place, and she will fail. If this goes to trial, she will again be there in name only, until Casey is convicted, and then at which time she will deliver the reasons "not" to sentence her to death, and then of course in the appellate phase.

I personally do not believe they are or can plot a mental defficiency case, with the exception of AFTER THE FACT, where I think she will argue PTSD, after she fingers the A's.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: June 23, 2009, 08:47:50 PM »

What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: June 23, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »

self edit hereditary

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: June 23, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »

FWIW, imo, Lyon is first chair in name only. She is what I would refer to as first wave. She will be arguing the merits of the State's burden regarding seeking the death penalty in the first place, as in, alleging it is a tactical ploy and not meeting the prerequisite. It is the proverbial "throwing it against the wall". It is designed to have the state produce the argument and evidence that qualifies it in the first place, and she will fail. If this goes to trial, she will again be there in name only, until Casey is convicted, and then at which time she will deliver the reasons "not" to sentence her to death, and then of course in the appellate phase.

I personally do not believe they are or can plot a mental defficiency case, with the exception of AFTER THE FACT, where I think she will argue PTSD, after she fingers the A's.

I agree she's first chair in name only.  Bozo has Casey wrapped around his digits & yes she will fail with her motion arguing the merits of the State's burden in seeking the death penalty.  Self-admitted she is not even doing the research, she has her students doing it for her...she's too busy promoting her pathetic book.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: June 23, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »

Karma, you are so funny!!

Especially since its spreading to a wide canvas

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1358 on: June 23, 2009, 08:55:30 PM »

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.
Thanks Cappy. I couldn't give a ratz behind about KC and what caused her "mental" defect aka Cindy, I was just trying to tell the monkeys the word ABUSE was used after he found out it was a skull of a deceased child. His first words when he found out it was an autopsy report was "it sounds like the child was probably abused", then he added the fact about the kid could have taken a "spill". I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv  Monkey Devil! but the word "abused" got to me. If so, when did she take the spill/fall that caused this or which one of the Ants could have abused her? I know it is an incidental finding, it may be nothing. But it could be a sign of abuse. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: June 23, 2009, 09:00:46 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-cold-blooded-killer-or-not/

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

No one understands Casey Anthony’s behavior. Is that because she has an atypical neurology?

No it would not. Aspergers are much different - they would likely not be caught at a party unless forced. They just are not that social. Also, she makes too much eye contact. I know there are different degrees of Aspergers but I know several people with it and have done quite a bit of research. There is no way that she is Aspergers. Lee on the other hand I am not as sure of.

Lee was the one to me who seemed as if he had Aspergers. I have always said he was a high functioning adult autistic male.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.