April 27, 2024, 08:44:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311788 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: June 23, 2009, 09:07:05 PM »

That boat not only has sailed, it has sunk.  The SSCasey Anthony, captained by J. Baez, is on a one way collision course with an iceberg.  Because of Baez's ridiculous insistence on  (okay, I've never said this before,) the Slore's innocence, he has doomed her.  Mental incompetence was ruled out by Cindy also...remember that she said Casey never exhibited any abnormal tendencies.  Isn't it delicious?  Her fate, I believe, will be sealed by those who CLAIM to have her best interests at heart. 

You are exactly right...............Baez is like a monkey f* a football. (no offense to us monkeys)  Between him and Cindy they have DOOMED KC.............him for fame, her for fortune...............it will come back to both of them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: June 23, 2009, 09:08:26 PM »

Finally caught up!  You monkeys go from 0-60 pages in no time!!  I just wanted to give a compliment to Blink on the article posted today.  It was written very well and makes one really think.  Thank  you for taking the time to put some things into perspective for people like me who have much interest in the case and so badly want justice for Caylee but don't have the time/knowledge/resources to do the extensive research that Blink has obviously done. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: June 23, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »

That boat not only has sailed, it has sunk.  The SSCasey Anthony, captained by J. Baez, is on a one way collision course with an iceberg.  Because of Baez's ridiculous insistence on  (okay, I've never said this before,) the Slore's innocence, he has doomed her.  Mental incompetence was ruled out by Cindy also...remember that she said Casey never exhibited any abnormal tendencies.  Isn't it delicious?  Her fate, I believe, will be sealed by those who CLAIM to have her best interests at heart. 

You are exactly right...............Baez is like a monkey f* a football. (no offense to us monkeys)  Between him and Cindy they have DOOMED KC.............him for fame, her for fortune...............it will come back to both of them.

Hell on earth being just a preview...they did it to themselves & well before Casey murdered Caylee.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: June 23, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

OMG  NG  babygirl newborn left in shoebox with holes in it umbilical cord tied with dental floss   STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE EVIL...good gosh almighty!

When my mother was in her 20s and unmarried. (she passed at 90 in 2004) she went to get the paper off the porch one morning and there was a baby girl sitting there in a nice picnic basket (they used to be large) wrapped in a nice blanket with a glass bottle of milk and a baby bottle in it. There was a note in it which read "because you raised your brother after your parents died, I know you will do a good job with my baby."  

She called the police and reported it and they asked her to keep it until they could find out whose it was. She gave it to her friends about a month later and the judge signed the adoption papers. My mother kept up with the child and was her Godmother and the little girl had a great life.  Maybe we should go back to people just being allowed to give their babies away to people they trust and less would be killed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lucky777
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: June 23, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.   What if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

What I find creepy is the painting in the floor with all the hearts (note the two eyes are hearts and a frown face)  Given what we know now
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: June 23, 2009, 09:18:57 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

Can't wait to see the play-acting Andrea does to make us all feel so sorry for
poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.
What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.
Thanks Cappy. I couldn't give a ratz behind about KC and what caused her "mental" defect aka Cindy, I was just trying to tell the monkeys the word ABUSE was used after he found out it was a skull of a deceased child. His first words when he found out it was an autopsy report was "it sounds like the child was probably abused", then he added the fact about the kid could have taken a "spill". I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv  Monkey Devil! but the word "abused" got to me. If so, when did she take the spill/fall that caused this or which one of the Ants could have abused her? I know it is an incidental finding, it may be nothing. But it could be a sign of abuse. TIA JSM 
jsm..HEY!..back to my point.
jsm can you honestly believe (i can't) that casey went from loving mother to crazy rage gonna' kill my kid and dump her in 60 flat.. and all because of a fight with cindy?  they've never fought before my azz.  she had it out for caylee for whatever reason 'cause if she didn't cindy would be the dead one. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: June 23, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »

OMG  NG  babygirl newborn left in shoebox with holes in it umbilical cord tied with dental floss   STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE EVIL...good gosh almighty!

When my mother was in her 20s and unmarried. (she passed at 90 in 2004) she went to get the paper off the porch one morning and there was a baby girl sitting there in a nice picnic basket (they used to be large) wrapped in a nice blanket with a glass bottle of milk and a baby bottle in it. There was a note in it which read "because you raised your brother after your parents died, I know you will do a good job with my baby."  

She called the police and reported it and they asked her to keep it until they could find out whose it was. She gave it to her friends about a month later and the judge signed the adoption papers. My mother kept up with the child and was her Godmother and the little girl had a great life.  Maybe we should go back to people just being allowed to give their babies away to people they trust and less would be killed.
what a wonderful mother you had.  the sad part is Turbo in some states they can..but they don't

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: June 23, 2009, 09:23:52 PM »

sorry
HIYA monkeys..i've been burnin' up the board with DD on sandras site.  i swear if i come across one more person who is really another person but not really but is... had to take a break for a minuet.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: June 23, 2009, 09:26:12 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isn't in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.

FWIW, imo, Lyon is first chair in name only. She is what I would refer to as first wave. She will be arguing the merits of the State's burden regarding seeking the death penalty in the first place, as in, alleging it is a tactical ploy and not meeting the prerequisite. It is the proverbial "throwing it against the wall". It is designed to have the state produce the argument and evidence that qualifies it in the first place, and she will fail. If this goes to trial, she will again be there in name only, until Casey is convicted, and then at which time she will deliver the reasons "not" to sentence her to death, and then of course in the appellate phase.

I personally do not believe they are or can plot a mental defficiency case, with the exception of AFTER THE FACT, where I think she will argue PTSD, after she fingers the A's.

Right there with you my dear Blink.  The first wave will be a huge miss for Andrea...no one is buying the state doesn't have evidence..the DP on the table ..off the table ..on again after body found.  Yep..that part is the fishing expedition for the latent evidence..fingerprints, DNA all the really good stuff..plus redacted interviews with certain individuals.  I agree the State will have to give up most of what they have then..but then it is curtains for their client.  I have always believed..with or without Andrea's histrionics..at the end of the day she will get LWOP..no multiple killings here..although ..I do believe given time..the A family would have been history.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

Hell on earth being just a preview...they did it to themselves & well before Casey murdered Caylee.
                       ::MonkeyAngel::capp, thanks for your reply on my early morning/very late night question.  i want a fed case from caseys money crimes SSSOOO BBAADD..i know its probably not gonna' happen'
but a girl can dream Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1370 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:54 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.
Thanks Cappy. I couldn't give a ratz behind about KC and what caused her "mental" defect aka Cindy, I was just trying to tell the monkeys the word ABUSE was used after he found out it was a skull of a deceased child. His first words when he found out it was an autopsy report was "it sounds like the child was probably abused", then he added the fact about the kid could have taken a "spill". I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv  Monkey Devil! but the word "abused" got to me. If so, when did she take the spill/fall that caused this or which one of the Ants could have abused her? I know it is an incidental finding, it may be nothing. But it could be a sign of abuse. TIA JSM 
jsm can you honestly believe (i can't) that casey went from loving mother to crazy rage gonna' kill my kid and dump her in 60 flat.. and all because of a fight with cindy?  they've never fought before my azz.  she had it out for caylee for whatever reason 'cause if she didn't cindy would be the dead one. 
I don't think KC was ever a loving mother. I think Cindy MADE KC become a mother, loving or not. I think Cindy is the root of the evil as is KC. I truly believe that KC was afraid to tell Cindy she was pregnant. That being said, I don't think KC ever loved Caylee and thought of her as a prize to hold against Cindy and KC took the prize away forever. And KC did it to spite her mother. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: June 23, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/06/casey-anthony-cold-blooded-killer-or-not/

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

No one understands Casey Anthony’s behavior. Is that because she has an atypical neurology?

No it would not. Aspergers are much different - they would likely not be caught at a party unless forced. They just are not that social. Also, she makes too much eye contact. I know there are different degrees of Aspergers but I know several people with it and have done quite a bit of research. There is no way that she is Aspergers. Lee on the other hand I am not as sure of.

Lee was the one to me who seemed as if he had Aspergers. I have always said he was a high functioning adult autistic male.
and i giggle every time you say it Monkey Devil!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: June 23, 2009, 09:33:33 PM »

Are we listening to our Dear Dana?

Dawna Kawfman is on, we spoke about her book coming out in November. She just read off the autopsy report. O Boy.

I heart Dana, but this person has about as much new and inside knowledge as my husbands barbers dogcatchers 3rd cousin once removed, who consequently, lives in a hermetically sealed bubble. Jus sayin.
B
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1373 on: June 23, 2009, 09:35:42 PM »

Are we listening to our Dear Dana?

Dawna Kawfman is on, we spoke about her book coming out in November. She just read off the autopsy report. O Boy.

I heart Dana, but this person has about as much new and inside knowledge as my husbands barbers dogcatchers 3rd cousin once removed, who consequently, lives in a hermetically sealed bubble. Jus sayin.
B
  I can't listen here at home, I have been trying. Will listen tomorrow at work. Thanks Blink

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: June 23, 2009, 09:35:56 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isn't in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Yep, I do my friend, cause your a sharp lady that knows a "duel at dawn" when she sees one...
B

FWIW, imo, Lyon is first chair in name only. She is what I would refer to as first wave. She will be arguing the merits of the State's burden regarding seeking the death penalty in the first place, as in, alleging it is a tactical ploy and not meeting the prerequisite. It is the proverbial "throwing it against the wall". It is designed to have the state produce the argument and evidence that qualifies it in the first place, and she will fail. If this goes to trial, she will again be there in name only, until Casey is convicted, and then at which time she will deliver the reasons "not" to sentence her to death, and then of course in the appellate phase.

I personally do not believe they are or can plot a mental defficiency case, with the exception of AFTER THE FACT, where I think she will argue PTSD, after she fingers the A's.

Right there with you my dear Blink.  The first wave will be a huge miss for Andrea...no one is buying the state doesn't have evidence..the DP on the table ..off the table ..on again after body found.  Yep..that part is the fishing expedition for the latent evidence..fingerprints, DNA all the really good stuff..plus redacted interviews with certain individuals.  I agree the State will have to give up most of what they have then..but then it is curtains for their client.  I have always believed..with or without Andrea's histrionics..at the end of the day she will get LWOP..no multiple killings here..although ..I do believe given time..the A family would have been history.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: June 23, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »

I don't think KC was ever a loving mother. I think Cindy MADE KC become a mother, loving or not. I think Cindy is the root of the evil as is KC. I truly believe that KC was afraid to tell Cindy she was pregnant. That being said, I don't think KC ever loved Caylee and thought of her as a prize to hold against Cindy and KC took the prize away forever. And KC did it to spite her mother. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense.
nope..made no sense at all...Hey Everyone this chick here JSM is talking crazy
stop that! an angelic monkey

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: June 23, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

I'm hoping that one of these days we shall find out what the reason for all the other 911 calls over the years to their house were about...  wanna bet it was them fighting?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: June 23, 2009, 09:40:22 PM »

JSM

you finally got your hammer!
  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: June 23, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »

I'm hoping that one of these days we shall find out what the reason for all the other 911 calls over the years to their house were about...  wanna bet it was them fighting?
i have no doubt..
thats one thing that has really bothered me..the a's have a history with 911 and the local patrol, yet le has been very nice to them..nicer then most to innocent people..i blame it on casey screwing half the force.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: June 23, 2009, 09:49:26 PM »

I am officially falling asleep on my keyboard tonight. We got up at 4am this morning. I am going to the bunky early.

I hope all went well for TRIMM today, and that her nice telephone man gets her DSL repaired.

Good new from SASSYCAT. I would agree no news is good news.

For everyone else, Good nite Monkeys and Guests. And God bless.  an angelic monkey
sorry i missed you miss Mae...See ya tomorrow

sweet dream..shiney hiney jelly beans Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.