April 28, 2024, 10:17:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311967 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:41 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

Can't wait to see the play-acting Andrea does to make us all feel so sorry for
poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.

FWIW, imo, Lyon is first chair in name only. She is what I would refer to as first wave. She will be arguing the merits of the State's burden regarding seeking the death penalty in the first place, as in, alleging it is a tactical ploy and not meeting the prerequisite. It is the proverbial "throwing it against the wall". It is designed to have the state produce the argument and evidence that qualifies it in the first place, and she will fail. If this goes to trial, she will again be there in name only, until Casey is convicted, and then at which time she will deliver the reasons "not" to sentence her to death, and then of course in the appellate phase.

I personally do not believe they are or can plot a mental defficiency case, with the exception of AFTER THE FACT, where I think she will argue PTSD, after she fingers the A's.

I agree she's first chair in name only.  Bozo has Casey wrapped around his digits & yes she will fail with her motion arguing the merits of the State's burden in seeking the death penalty.  Self-admitted she is not even doing the research, she has her students doing it for her...she's too busy promoting her pathetic book.

How many are reading the forums?  How many have got it that many people are done with pathetic excuses to harm our children and we want changes?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: June 23, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »

Out for the night..love to all Monkeys..sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1382 on: June 23, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »

Personally, I hold little to no significance to this medical condition to what Casey did, nor do I with most explanations for her evil due to her never having been diagnosed in life & the fact that she has since incarceration been examined with a battery of tests - she isnt in a psy ward nor were any concerns raised by her defense regarding health issues when first arrested.   To me that ship sailed a long long time ago...if these issues are raised now it would be laughable but the defense may try regardless.   I fully expect issues of this nature may arise during the penalty phase of her conviction (notice my confidence in stating that).

Exactly Capp..If they were going to use the mental health mental defect ..they needed to play that card much earlier.   You cannot leave someone in jail who has had a mental exam by a certified doctor shrink and declared capable of standing trial..knowing right from wrong..then come back a year later and say my client did this because they are mentally unhealthy/incapacitated at the time.  That would have needed to be established from the get go..or at least since the last DP hit the table..and we have heard or seen nothing like that....nor will we.  We haven't even seen any document of them asking for their own shrink to exam her..which I believe was the way Lehman (?) was originally going..but that boat has sailed..the normal bell has been rung..no latent mental disability here (other then sociopathic tendencies..which has no cure)

poor misunderstood, middleclass, white, over 21 and female Casey..this should be a real stretch even for Andrea.
What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.
Thanks Cappy. I couldn't give a ratz behind about KC and what caused her "mental" defect aka Cindy, I was just trying to tell the monkeys the word ABUSE was used after he found out it was a skull of a deceased child. His first words when he found out it was an autopsy report was "it sounds like the child was probably abused", then he added the fact about the kid could have taken a "spill". I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv  Monkey Devil! but the word "abused" got to me. If so, when did she take the spill/fall that caused this or which one of the Ants could have abused her? I know it is an incidental finding, it may be nothing. But it could be a sign of abuse. TIA JSM 
jsm..HEY!..back to my point.
jsm can you honestly believe (i can't) that casey went from loving mother to crazy rage gonna' kill my kid and dump her in 60 flat.. and all because of a fight with cindy?  they've never fought before my azz.  she had it out for caylee for whatever reason 'cause if she didn't cindy would be the dead one. 

I'm hoping that one of these days we shall find out what the reason for all the other 911 calls over the years to their house were about...  wanna bet it was them fighting?
It had to have been over fighting. I don't see the police just coming over for tea and crumpets. I am sure that is what Cindy would say was the reason of the police coming over to their house.  Monkey Devil!

Either that or they were trying to find out which cop was KC's flava d'jour. Sorry not very nice. I will shut up now. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »

I have a radical thought here (I know - not a news worthy item!) but what if GA is telling the truth and KC and Caylee did leave the morning of the 16th. What if KC left Caylee in the car in the sun and she died that way? IIRC children subjected to heat sometimes throw up - which would have pizzed KC off and perhaps she put the duct tape on as a punishment? But in reality, Caylee was either dead or close to it?

Since KC was seen by two witnesses (and likely a video) in a hotel parking lot the early morning hours of the 15th it is doubtful. I have NEVER believed that George saw them that morning. I have counted 3 stories he has told about it and all three have been different. You DON'T forget something like that.  On TV the other night he said he fed her breakfast and before he said they did not come out of their room until around 12:30. Another time he said he ate breakfast with Caylee around 10:00 instead of early morning like before.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »

JSM

you finally got your hammer!
  an angelic monkey
  Monkey Devil! Hammerhead. Monkey.  Monkey Devil!

Thanks

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 23, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »

I have a radical thought here (I know - not a news worthy item!) but what if GA is telling the truth and KC and Caylee did leave the morning of the 16th. What if KC left Caylee in the car in the sun and she died that way? IIRC children subjected to heat sometimes throw up - which would have pizzed KC off and perhaps she put the duct tape on as a punishment? But in reality, Caylee was either dead or close to it?

Since KC was seen by two witnesses (and likely a video) in a hotel parking lot the early morning hours of the 15th it is doubtful. I have NEVER believed that George saw them that morning. I have counted 3 stories he has told about it and all three have been different. You DON'T forget something like that.  On TV the other night he said he fed her breakfast and before he said they did not come out of their room until around 12:30. Another time he said he ate breakfast with Caylee around 10:00 instead of early morning like before.

I meant the 16th early morning hours.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:08 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

Maybe too it is a way to tie into testimony of Skanky's demeanor during the time Caylee missing. The tatoo artist and owner can testify and show the tatoo and tell how she was acting at the time. JMO

Thanks Fanny Mae.   an angelic monkey

Yes, her disconcern & happiness over other things as I mentioned do go towards demeanor.  Not to mention glowing about her new boyfriend of the month  She got the tat on 7/2, returned to the tattoo parlour on 7/6 (both times without Caylee when Caylee had previously been with her) and said she would return the following Saturday (with Caylee). 

Be back in a bit its time to relax in the pool

Actually casey made an appointment for another tatoo for the following saturday for her and a friend.

She was probably plotting and planning for "His & Hers" matching tats. 
Yeah,hers and Tony's or hers and Wills or hers and whofriggenever.....she has enough room now to get all of their names tatood on her.     Monkey Devil!

Was it not one of the shot girls that Casey was trying to convince to get a tattoo with her?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 23, 2009, 10:05:08 PM »

Not sure where DANA will check but I wanted to say...GREAT SHOW DANA!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: June 23, 2009, 10:07:17 PM »

What I posted about the craniosynovitis had nothing to do with KC and her mental capacity. I know it was brought up over the weekend, but that was not the question I asked to a radiologist.

I asked about the sagittal sutures of the skull closing prematurely on an 3 year old skull. He said "it sounds like it could be abuse". I am sorry if I didn't make my point clear. I wasn't talking about KC and her abnormalities. She has many, i.e. a fat arse, a whorse face, cankles, etc.

I was saying that what I was told sounded like abuse to the deceased child's skull. Not a traumatic injury that could have killed her, but something that could have happened, be it a fall on the head or abuse. But abuse was the first words out of his mouth.

Oh Gosh, I hope I am not sounding too harsh, I just wanted y'all to know I wasn't talking about KC. TIA JSM 

No, Im sorry I may have confused your post to one discussing if this could have been a heradity thing Casey had too.  As far as abuse causing a premature closing, its possible.
Thanks Cappy. I couldn't give a ratz behind about KC and what caused her "mental" defect aka Cindy, I was just trying to tell the monkeys the word ABUSE was used after he found out it was a skull of a deceased child. His first words when he found out it was an autopsy report was "it sounds like the child was probably abused", then he added the fact about the kid could have taken a "spill". I am not a doctor nor do I play one on tv  Monkey Devil! but the word "abused" got to me. If so, when did she take the spill/fall that caused this or which one of the Ants could have abused her? I know it is an incidental finding, it may be nothing. But it could be a sign of abuse. TIA JSM 
jsm..HEY!..back to my point.
jsm can you honestly believe (i can't) that casey went from loving mother to crazy rage gonna' kill my kid and dump her in 60 flat.. and all because of a fight with cindy?  they've never fought before my azz.  she had it out for caylee for whatever reason 'cause if she didn't cindy would be the dead one. 

I'm hoping that one of these days we shall find out what the reason for all the other 911 calls over the years to their house were about...  wanna bet it was them fighting?
i have no doubt..
thats one thing that has really bothered me..the a's have a history with 911 and the local patrol, yet le has been very nice to them..nicer then most to innocent people..i blame it on casey screwing half the force.
Probably fights, BUT I can't believe the police/sheriff department were called to their house that many times, ESPECIALLY because George likes to throw that he was "in" LE in Ohio.

He never if rarely had a job when they got to Fla, so to me all those calls would be detrimental to him "finding" a job in Orlando. I don't know what kind of background checks they do for security guards, but I can betcha if his future employer saw the 911 calls at their house, they would want to know whats up. What I am very inarticulately saying is maybe ole Georgie used those calls to his advantage in not finding a job. Ewww. I hate thinking like that. 

JMsO JSM 

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: June 23, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »

Hi thank you
Sorry about the phone connection problems with robin, but hey thats live radio.
Do we think Dr Baden and Dr Wecht have no love for each other  Smile
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: June 23, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »

OMG  NG  babygirl newborn left in shoebox with holes in it umbilical cord tied with dental floss   STOP THE INSANITY, STOP THE EVIL...good gosh almighty!

When my mother was in her 20s and unmarried. (she passed at 90 in 2004) she went to get the paper off the porch one morning and there was a baby girl sitting there in a nice picnic basket (they used to be large) wrapped in a nice blanket with a glass bottle of milk and a baby bottle in it. There was a note in it which read "because you raised your brother after your parents died, I know you will do a good job with my baby."  

She called the police and reported it and they asked her to keep it until they could find out whose it was. She gave it to her friends about a month later and the judge signed the adoption papers. My mother kept up with the child and was her Godmother and the little girl had a great life.  Maybe we should go back to people just being allowed to give their babies away to people they trust and less would be killed.
what a wonderful mother you had.  the sad part is Turbo in some states they can..but they don't

Now, the authorities would come after you if you posted an add which said " Don't kill your baby - bring it to me."  They would think you were some kook when the mother was really the kook.  

I have honestly thought about doing that very thing, but the legalities of something like that would be such a great hurdle. Just think if you could allow a woman to bring her baby, no questions asked and no legal mumbo jumbo. I am sure I would run out of friends shortly, but churches could keep a list of some kind of good parents.

In my state we have made it legal to take a baby to a hospital/fire station/other places for the first 72 hours of their life, no questions asked but most young mothers don't decide to kill them then - it is later.  I think it should be expanded to at least 5 years of age.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: June 23, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »

Out for the night..love to all Monkeys..sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!
Night Gypsy.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: June 23, 2009, 10:10:21 PM »

FWIW, imo, Lyon is first chair in name only. She is what I would refer to as first wave. She will be arguing the merits of the State's burden regarding seeking the death penalty in the first place, as in, alleging it is a tactical ploy and not meeting the prerequisite. It is the proverbial "throwing it against the wall". It is designed to have the state produce the argument and evidence that qualifies it in the first place, and she will fail. If this goes to trial, she will again be there in name only, until Casey is convicted, and then at which time she will deliver the reasons "not" to sentence her to death, and then of course in the appellate phase.

I personally do not believe they are or can plot a mental defficiency case, with the exception of AFTER THE FACT, where I think she will argue PTSD, after she fingers the A's.

Andrea would have more luck putting together a special tribute CD of all the memorable Cindy moments and argue PTSD began when Cindy gave birth to Casey and Casey looked into her mommy dearest eyes and mushroom do for the very first time.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: June 23, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »

I agree she's first chair in name only.  Bozo has Casey wrapped around his digits & yes she will fail with her motion arguing the merits of the State's burden in seeking the death penalty.  Self-admitted she is not even doing the research, she has her students doing it for her...she's too busy promoting her pathetic book.

How many are reading the forums?  How many have got it that many people are done with pathetic excuses to harm our children and we want changes?

Unfortunately, the people in the legal profession that are looking for pathetic excuses are the type that are willing to choose a career to advance their tainted koolaid drinking mindsets which will enable them to write books that people are willing to buy both figuratively and literally & be in a profession where the possibility of making $200 to thousands an hour with media perks & more book selling on cases fill their bank accounts...we are being ignored by these educated bottomfeeders, they defy the obvious and conceal the truth.  Must be very difficult carrying all that suppressed moral compass.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 23, 2009, 10:12:15 PM »

Hi thank you
I'm sorry I can't listen to you at home, I always go to work an hour early just to listen to you. Thank you Dana.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: June 23, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »

Probably fights, BUT I can't believe the police/sheriff department were called to their house that many times, ESPECIALLY because George likes to throw that he was "in" LE in Ohio.

He never if rarely had a job when they got to Fla, so to me all those calls would be detrimental to him "finding" a job in Orlando. I don't know what kind of background checks they do for security guards, but I can betcha if his future employer saw the 911 calls at their house, they would want to know whats up. What I am very inarticulately saying is maybe ole Georgie used those calls to his advantage in not finding a job. Ewww. I hate thinking like that. 

JMsO JSM 

IIRC they were classified as domestic disturbances. A couple were just disturbances which could be anything from them all fighting to being in an argument with neighbors. I am sure they will all come out at trial.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: June 23, 2009, 10:14:14 PM »

Hi thank you
I'm sorry I can't listen to you at home, I always go to work an hour early just to listen to you. Thank you Dana.

how nice for you to say that and go in early

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: June 23, 2009, 10:14:30 PM »

Hi thank you

I was wondering about that.  I'm not sure that Dr. Baden is actually part of the Defense team, only his wife is (I could be wrong).
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: June 23, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

Hi thank you

I was wondering about that.  I'm not sure that Dr. Baden is actually part of the Defense team, only his wife is (I could be wrong).

yeah i am not sure too

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: June 23, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »

Hi thank you

Very good show. I can't stand either Baden or Wecht, so they are "even steven" in my book. Both want to be show dogs but end up making idiots out of themselves by their lack of knowledge and background on things they try to discuss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.