April 27, 2024, 05:31:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311872 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: June 24, 2009, 09:14:37 AM »

cherjers! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: June 24, 2009, 09:18:56 AM »

It kills me when they keep saying that the mother didnt report her missing for 31 days, THE MOTHER DID NOT report her missing, the grandmother did, so basically Casey would have gone on and on and never reported her missing....
   Wonder if CIN CIN would have called the police if she knew KC would wind up in jail.  I bet she would come up with some story about Caylee living with one of her  uncles.  Out of all of this -she is the on that put KC in jail-with that 911 call.  That is why I don't believe cin cin had anything to do with this
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 24, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »

Wonder if CIN CIN would have called the police if she knew KC would wind up in jail.  I bet she would come up with some story about Caylee living with one of her  uncles.  Out of all of this -she is the on that put KC in jail-with that 911 call.  That is why I don't believe cin cin had anything to do with this
i bet she would have too, because it doesnt look like Caylee had ANY playmates at all so nobody would miss her. I bet Cindy would never have made that call if she knew this is how it would end up, as controlling as she is, she would have made excuses...ugggg they are such awful people
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1463 on: June 24, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »

O/T Haylee Donathan the 4 year old missing from Ohio. (was with mom and the Tier three sex offender who had escaped from the half way house) has been found safe in San Diego!! Mom and the RSO is in jail.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/23/bn23fugitive-found-sd/

That's good to know thanks pink

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: June 24, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.
MY daughter has a nanny(Hate the expression sounds so upity) She has my cell I have hers.  She is invited to bithday parties-any event that concerns my grand daugher.  At least 40 people in my family have met her.  I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES MET HER HUSBAND i CAN GO ON ON.  NO WAY CAN THERE BE A NANNY AND NOT HAVE MET CIN AND GEORGE
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: June 24, 2009, 09:30:21 AM »

O/T
Daquiri in Favorite Recipe thread.

To be on topic, I hope the taste of a strawberry daquiri never passes the lips of Skanky again.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: June 24, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.
there are going to be alot of lies that come up that the A.s have made. Like they didnt fight the night of the 15th when a neighbor who has no stake in this case says he heard them. Also, Cindy said Casey didnt steal money from her...are you kidding...that is a whopper..this will all be dispelled in court, Morgan has her in a sworn depo that shows all her lies..i dont know how charges cant be filed against them
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: June 24, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »

MY daughter has a nanny(Hate the expression sounds so upity) She has my cell I have hers.  She is invited to bithday parties-any event that concerns my grand daugher.  At least 40 people in my family have met her.  I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES MET HER HUSBAND i CAN GO ON ON.  NO WAY CAN THERE BE A NANNY AND NOT HAVE MET CIN AND GEORGE

Exactly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: June 24, 2009, 09:37:02 AM »

O/T
Daquiri in Favorite Recipe thread.

To be on topic, I hope the taste of a strawberry daquiri never passes the lips of Skanky again.   Monkey Devil!

Here,here. 
You could mail her photos of them.....   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: June 24, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I probably shouldn't bother to start posting, but I'm wondering something. I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but was there ever mention of Caylees shoes/sneakers being found at the crime scene? I don't ever remember reading anything about shoes, just the clothes/blanket they found. I just think if they found no shoes that leads me to believe she was probably most likely killed at the A's home? I'm really thinking she may have been killed in the bedroom the night of the 15th fight, and was carried out the next morning by KC (maybe that's when GA saw them both "leave together"?). Maybe KC had Caylees face/head covered with the pooh blanket?? Not saying it isn't possible she was killed elsewhere, but just really thinking here. It's definite she wasn't in pj's or in her bathing suit. I'm just thinking the fight between KC & CA was before Caylees bedtime, atleast she wasn't ready for bed yet. Maybe KC took Caylee to the bedroom after the fight and she could have suffocated her there? I don't know, I could also picture her scooping up Caylee who didn't have her shoes on at the time and leaving very angry. It's just if she did leave with Caylee, where did they go (LA's house?) and at what point did Caylee end up dead? My belief is she was killed sometime the night of the 15th of June.

Anyways, just doing some speculating here. Who knows really?? I'm sure LE is doing or has done all this speculating already, plus I'm sure they have to know alot more than we do?? 

Happy Breakfast!    
Hi QM, I'm not sure when she was killed, but didn't LP say she was at a hotel parking lot? I want to know if that was true.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: June 24, 2009, 09:38:11 AM »

It kills me when they keep saying that the mother didnt report her missing for 31 days, THE MOTHER DID NOT report her missing, the grandmother did, so basically Casey would have gone on and on and never reported her missing....

That is exactly why I think Skanky spilled the beans after the last 911 call by Spindy, but before the popo got there. There was no way to undo the 911 call, but the cover-up began as soon as Spindy ran in the room as Skanky was lying on the floor crying and talking to Lee. "What did you do?....Who took her." Right there is where the coverup started.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: June 24, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »

i bet she would have too, because it doesnt look like Caylee had ANY playmates at all so nobody would miss her. I bet Cindy would never have made that call if she knew this is how it would end up, as controlling as she is, she would have made excuses...ugggg they are such awful people

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1472 on: June 24, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Self edit. 

I agree, if there was a big fight I can't see KC going into her bedroom with Caylee and sitting quietly the rest of the night, one would have to think that Caylee was terribly upset and crying therefore Spindles would have interfered if for any reason to console Caylee (I hope so anyway) it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house, I think she thrived on confrontation and control and it wouldn't have ended just like that, I think KC scooped Caylee up and got the he!! out of there, what happened next I would love to know - where did she go? But I do believe Caylee died shortly after she left the house or in the wee hours proceeding midnight.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1473 on: June 24, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: June 24, 2009, 09:45:58 AM »

Exactly. 

FORGOT TO MENTION MY GRAND DAUGHER IS ON 18 MONTHS OLD-AND WE NEVER REFER TO MAJURE AS THE NANNY
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1475 on: June 24, 2009, 09:47:47 AM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yep ITA

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: June 24, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

Thanks for the midnight monkeys, desi and northern for their posts. Very interesting. I hope y'all have a great day. I am getting to back to work, but will lurk just to see if Fanny is behaving.  Monkey Devil!

JSM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: June 24, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »

TRIMM, I hope everything worked out well for your dad yesterday, and that you didn't gain any weight from all of your mama's snacks. 

I hope Skanky keeps ordering snacks and she gets too big to walk into court and they have to rent a crane to bring her to court!  Monkey Devil!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 24, 2009, 09:50:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I probably shouldn't bother to start posting, but I'm wondering something. I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but was there ever mention of Caylees shoes/sneakers being found at the crime scene? I don't ever remember reading anything about shoes, just the clothes/blanket they found. I just think if they found no shoes that leads me to believe she was probably most likely killed at the A's home? I'm really thinking she may have been killed in the bedroom the night of the 15th fight, and was carried out the next morning by KC (maybe that's when GA saw them both "leave together"?). Maybe KC had Caylees face/head covered with the pooh blanket?? Not saying it isn't possible she was killed elsewhere, but just really thinking here. It's definite she wasn't in pj's or in her bathing suit. I'm just thinking the fight between KC & CA was before Caylees bedtime, atleast she wasn't ready for bed yet. Maybe KC took Caylee to the bedroom after the fight and she could have suffocated her there? I don't know, I could also picture her scooping up Caylee who didn't have her shoes on at the time and leaving very angry. It's just if she did leave with Caylee, where did they go (LA's house?) and at what point did Caylee end up dead? My belief is she was killed sometime the night of the 15th of June.

Anyways, just doing some speculating here. Who knows really?? I'm sure LE is doing or has done all this speculating already, plus I'm sure they have to know alot more than we do?? 

Happy Breakfast!    
Hi QM, I'm not sure when she was killed, but didn't LP say she was at a hotel parking lot? I want to know if that was true.
Yes, I'd love to know if this is true. Because even if KC left that night (why is highly likely I think), where did she go? How/where/when/why did Caylee end up dead? She was not dressed for bed, she did not have her shoes on. If KC left she had to go somewhere.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 24, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

Thanks for the midnight monkeys, desi and northern for their posts. Very interesting. I hope y'all have a great day. I am getting to back to work, but will lurk just to see if Fanny is behaving.  Monkey Devil!

JSM

Good Morning JSM. You know Fanny always behaves.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.