April 27, 2024, 12:03:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311815 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: June 24, 2009, 10:19:25 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys! I think we should start a pool based on whether or not the Anthonys will get hit with a contempt of court charge during the fraud trial.  Or, instead of whether they will misbehave, which seems to be a given, when it will happen.  The only thing I worry about is that their behavior might lend credence to a "it's not Casey's fault, look at how screwed up her parents are," defense.
And who knows what other things are going to come out about George and Cindy. 

It's my opinion that if these 2 pull that crap, they WILL end up with charges for evidence tampering and obstruction of justice among others in the criminal issues against Casey. If they lose them as witnesses there is no incentive for the State to hold out on charges. Remember when Nejame resigned? Well OCSO was trying to schedule reinterviews with both, thus why Brad was asking for immunity. The only thing these 2 have going is that their testimony in her case helps the state, they lose that, they get charged. As "prickly" as this sounds, I sincerely hope they make that blunder. Why? Because they will finally "turn" George" and I believe he would come clean. That guy needs the right way out of this thing, he's my hope and against hope on Hopespring.
B
So, Blink, you believe that the only reason LE/SA is going "easy" on G & C is because they need them as witnesses and ultimately, justice will be served.  I hope so.  I have been so angry that it appears they are getting a free pass when you and I, Joe Average Citizen, would be locked up in a cell with a child proof doorknob and never heard from again. That is reassuring.  I have been so impressed with "the good guys" so far, I don't want to be disappointed.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: June 24, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »

I totally agree, some people get very paranoid. It's not all, hey man let's go get some Taco Bell 

Back in the day, I was one of those "paranoid" people.      I usually stuck with my Boones Farm Strawberry Hill instead.   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: June 24, 2009, 10:22:38 AM »

I totally agree, some people get very paranoid. It's not all, hey man let's go get some Taco Bell 

Back in the day, I was one of those "paranoid" people.      I usually stuck with my Boones Farm Strawberry Hill instead.   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1503 on: June 24, 2009, 10:24:08 AM »

From evidence released here is Amy's interview Calendar.  Interesting on July 15 the numerous notes about car smell, and on July 16 the note about Text - If Tony over find him guess who spends eternity in Jail - Note by detective READ TEXT

What does that say for July 16(?)something like"spike to tony pick up chick(or chuck)book?
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1504 on: June 24, 2009, 10:24:29 AM »

I could write a book about all the crazy stuff I thought, I'm not pushing aside the pot smoking and Casey.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: June 24, 2009, 10:26:57 AM »

BLINK, Has there ever been any documetation for the neighbors statements about the big fight the night of June 15? I swear my brain is so stuffed with stuff about this case, I can't remember. I know it has been out on the internet for a long time, but I really can't even begin to look for documents on this.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1506 on: June 24, 2009, 10:28:48 AM »

Hey, YOU were the one who helped us haul an outhouse through town, and then tipped the phone booth over, weren't you? You and I were the only ones drinking Boone's Farm, so we let the "high" kids do the driving (on a tractor, of course!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1507 on: June 24, 2009, 10:29:09 AM »

The creepy video that was discussed earlier -- of Lee's former roomie, Brian Luft having tape wrapped around his face and head as a party prank... It is horrifying under the circumstances... but it was NOT duct tape that was used.  It looked like paper packaging tape.  In fact, at the end of the video, Brian breaks the tape to escape.
------------------------
Also, another clarification:

Casey was tattooed by Bobby Lee Williams of Cast Iron Tattoos on July 2. ("Bella Vita" or "Vita Bella")  This tattoo could not have been paid for with Amy's checks!  Amy didn't leave for Puerto Rico until July 8

It possibly could have been Amy's missing $400 that Casey used, though.  After returning home from clubbing in the wee early hours of July 4, Casey and Amy exchanged texts about Amy discovering her cash was nowhere to be found.  The texts imply Casey had already told Amy the sleepwalking story.  So the cash was missing no later than July 3.

Casey had two prior tattoos:  The shamrock we've all seen, and cherry blossoms on her lower (right?) abdomen, near the hip bone.

The date that Casey next returned to Cast Iron (according to the guys who work there) was Tuesday, July15.  She stopped in to make an appointment for herself and "a friend" (named?  not named?) for Saturday, July 19. When asked where Caylee was -- the guys had not seen Caylee in "three to six months" -- Casey said she'd be sure to bring her in on Saturday.  Casey was driving Amy's car that day; in fact, she headed to the airport shortly after leaving there, to pick up Amy.  Hours later, Amy would lead Cindy to Casey at Tony's apartment, and ... we all know the rest.

Desi,from Amy's calendar above your post it looks like it says:
July 2nd~Amy's $400 missing
July 3rd~casey gets tatoo
July 4th~Amy and casey at Will's party

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: June 24, 2009, 10:29:31 AM »

Fanny, I agree I think if George was going to come clean he would have by now. I have given that man so many passes, thinking he was the only sane one that would do the right thing, I will not anymore.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: June 24, 2009, 10:31:34 AM »

Hey, YOU were the one who helped us haul an outhouse through town, and then tipped the phone booth over, weren't you? You and I were the only ones drinking Boone's Farm, so we let the "high" kids do the driving (on a tractor, of course!)

Probably so!       
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: June 24, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted and not sure wher to post but here goes...
Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: June 24, 2009, 10:38:07 AM »

It kills me when they keep saying that the mother didnt report her missing for 31 days, THE MOTHER DID NOT report her missing, the grandmother did, so basically Casey would have gone on and on and never reported her missing....

It bothers me too.   They need to clarify that point when it goes to trial.   It makes a huge difference....   
It bothers me when they call her a mother ::MonkeyDevil::But to be fair she did not want Caylee cindy made her have that baby.  Cindy is responsible for forcing her to keep Caylee.  Cindy should have taken all responsiblity for Caylee.  If that were my daugher I would have siad I will take care of the baby you can act as her big sister.  Have the child and you can still be as free as a bird.  Especially if I had a daugher will a past like KC

I would have done the same thing.  I would have told my daughter to finish school - try to get a college degree - and I'll take care of the baby until you are on your own two feet and established.   I always told my girls that if they got pregnant, I'd help them.

But CA - well, this situation gave her more power over KC.    Did I ever mention that I can't stand CA?   
no I dont think you have
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 24, 2009, 10:39:48 AM »

Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html
Thanks  an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: June 24, 2009, 10:44:30 AM »

I don't understand why Cindy didn't insist that KC get help from the state.  Other single moms do.   The state would have helped KC get her GED/go to community college.  And probably would have provided them with options/assistance for proper daycare if KC was in school or working part time.    These people -   

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: June 24, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »

From evidence released here is Amy's interview Calendar.  Interesting on July 15 the numerous notes about car smell, and on July 16 the note about Text - If Tony over find him guess who spends eternity in Jail - Note by detective READ TEXT

What does that say for July 16(?)something like"spike to tony pick up chick(or chuck)book?
Good morning Monkeys

Could that be checkbook?

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: June 24, 2009, 10:55:04 AM »

Thanks  an angelic monkey

YW, I was just so pleased to they found her I had to let the monkeys know!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: June 24, 2009, 10:56:43 AM »

O/T Haylee Donathan the 4 year old missing from Ohio. (was with mom and the Tier three sex offender who had escaped from the half way house) has been found safe in San Diego!! Mom and the RSO is in jail.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/23/bn23fugitive-found-sd/

Good Morning Monks old and new.....Thank goodness.....I hope she is OK and has not been harmed by this SO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: June 24, 2009, 11:00:02 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Self edit. 

I agree, if there was a big fight I can't see KC going into her bedroom with Caylee and sitting quietly the rest of the night, one would have to think that Caylee was terribly upset and crying therefore Spindles would have interfered if for any reason to console Caylee (I hope so anyway) it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house, I think she thrived on confrontation and control and it wouldn't have ended just like that, I think KC scooped Caylee up and got the he!! out of there, what happened next I would love to know - where did she go? But I do believe Caylee died shortly after she left the house or in the wee hours proceeding midnight.

You know what, Mission?  .....these words of yours: it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house...   really popped out at me...I believe this would be correct and thanks for pointing this part out.
karen
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: June 24, 2009, 11:00:22 AM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.
MY daughter has a nanny(Hate the expression sounds so upity) She has my cell I have hers.  She is invited to bithday parties-any event that concerns my grand daugher.  At least 40 people in my family have met her.  I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES MET HER HUSBAND i CAN GO ON ON.  NO WAY CAN THERE BE A NANNY AND NOT HAVE MET CIN AND GEORGE

Agree!!!  they lied about their knowledge of the nanny!  How in the hell could these people who says they loved Caylee so much not check out someone who was supposed to be watching her....? Not know where she lived or the phone number....nothing!  cin-cin lied about having the phone number and address of the nanny... I hope the prosecution drills her about this lie and all the others!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: June 24, 2009, 11:00:32 AM »

O/T Haylee Donathan the 4 year old missing from Ohio. (was with mom and the Tier three sex offender who had escaped from the half way house) has been found safe in San Diego!! Mom and the RSO is in jail.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/23/bn23fugitive-found-sd/

Good Morning Monks old and new.....Thank goodness.....I hope she is OK and has not been harmed by this SO!!

I hope so too Sunny. It seems he probably had plenty of opportunity and Haylee had a mother with not so good common sense. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.