April 28, 2024, 09:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311963 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: June 24, 2009, 11:05:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I see TRIMM is back!   

I went back and looked at the transcripts of the July 15, 911 calls and I was in error yesterday. DESI was right about the shorts decription not being stripes. The description I heard was Spindy describing what Skanky had on and it was plaid shorts. Sorry for that. I did not go back and look at the missing report and the description of Caylee's clothing. I will take your word on it. So we are back to Caylee last being seen in denim shorts or skirt. 

QM,The fact that there was no shoes still does not in my mind preclude the fact that Skanky could have just scooped up Caylee after the fight and hurridly rushed out the door with her. I am still on her being killed away from the house. I'm pretty much fixed on it, but open to changing my mind. 

Fanny, but the neighbors testimony is that she heard Casey screaming obscenaties at Cindy and then Cindy leaves in her car. If I am wrong on that, I might agree with you.
B

There were two different reports from neighbors. Once on the 15th and cannot remember the other time when Cindy left in her car.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: June 24, 2009, 11:05:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  I probably shouldn't bother to start posting, but I'm wondering something. I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but was there ever mention of Caylees shoes/sneakers being found at the crime scene? I don't ever remember reading anything about shoes, just the clothes/blanket they found. I just think if they found no shoes that leads me to believe she was probably most likely killed at the A's home? I'm really thinking she may have been killed in the bedroom the night of the 15th fight, and was carried out the next morning by KC (maybe that's when GA saw them both "leave together"?). Maybe KC had Caylees face/head covered with the pooh blanket?? Not saying it isn't possible she was killed elsewhere, but just really thinking here. It's definite she wasn't in pj's or in her bathing suit. I'm just thinking the fight between KC & CA was before Caylees bedtime, atleast she wasn't ready for bed yet. Maybe KC took Caylee to the bedroom after the fight and she could have suffocated her there? I don't know, I could also picture her scooping up Caylee who didn't have her shoes on at the time and leaving very angry. It's just if she did leave with Caylee, where did they go (LA's house?) and at what point did Caylee end up dead? My belief is she was killed sometime the night of the 15th of June.

Anyways, just doing some speculating here. Who knows really?? I'm sure LE is doing or has done all this speculating already, plus I'm sure they have to know alot more than we do?? 

Happy Breakfast!    
Hi QM, I'm not sure when she was killed, but didn't LP say she was at a hotel parking lot? I want to know if that was true.

Hi JMS...IIRC...LP said he got a call and the caller said this about the hotel parking lot...he said doesn't know who the caller was and hopes the caller will contact him again...just to clarify

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: June 24, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »

OOHH! These tricky, tricky quote boxes!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: June 24, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I see TRIMM is back!   

I went back and looked at the transcripts of the July 15, 911 calls and I was in error yesterday. DESI was right about the shorts decription not being stripes. The description I heard was Spindy describing what Skanky had on and it was plaid shorts. Sorry for that. I did not go back and look at the missing report and the description of Caylee's clothing. I will take your word on it. So we are back to Caylee last being seen in denim shorts or skirt. 

QM,The fact that there was no shoes still does not in my mind preclude the fact that Skanky could have just scooped up Caylee after the fight and hurridly rushed out the door with her. I am still on her being killed away from the house. I'm pretty much fixed on it, but open to changing my mind. 

Fanny, but the neighbors testimony is that she heard Casey screaming obscenaties at Cindy and then Cindy leaves in her car. If I am wrong on that, I might agree with you.
B

There were two different reports from neighbors. Once on the 15th and cannot remember the other time when Cindy left in her car.

Are the reports in the documents that have been released?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: June 24, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »

Wasnt it said that Caylee wanted to go swimming and it was too cold?  I was looking at the way her swimmy thing was made and thought what if she wanted to go swimming and kept whinning about it until Casey grabbed her up and put it on her then maybe jerked her around to get her in the pool.  It goes up high around her neck.  Do you think she could have broken her neck?               (QM's eggs have eyes!!! )
Cindy and Caylee were swimming, and Casey didn't because she was to cold. Later she could have broken her neck, I don't think we will ever know what exactly happened.
Thank you, I knew you talked about this back in March, but I couldnt remember the details.
A1 - you have a good memory for dates......I remember the details of the convo but certainly not the month it was discussed..hell I often have to look at the calender to know what month I am presently in!  

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: June 24, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »

Agree!!!  they lied about their knowledge of the nanny!  How in the hell could these people who says they loved Caylee so much not check out someone who was supposed to be watching her....? Not know where she lived or the phone number....nothing!  cin-cin lied about having the phone number and address of the nanny... I hope the prosecution drills her about this lie and all the others!!
especially since the BOTH knew she wasnt working, they continued to let her lie about that, never wondering where their granddaughter was all day every day
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: June 24, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.
MY daughter has a nanny(Hate the expression sounds so upity) She has my cell I have hers.  She is invited to bithday parties-any event that concerns my grand daugher.  At least 40 people in my family have met her.  I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES MET HER HUSBAND i CAN GO ON ON.  NO WAY CAN THERE BE A NANNY AND NOT HAVE MET CIN AND GEORGE

Agree!!!  they lied about their knowledge of the nanny!  How in the hell could these people who says they loved Caylee so much not check out someone who was supposed to be watching her....? Not know where she lived or the phone number....nothing!  cin-cin lied about having the phone number and address of the nanny... I hope the prosecution drills her about this lie and all the others!!
I hope so, too.  I think the fraud trial is going to point out that Casey stole money for herself alone, and prove that there was no nanny to pay, shooting the dingoes ate my baby, I mean Zanny stole my baby defense.  Bring it on!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1527 on: June 24, 2009, 11:14:33 AM »

From evidence released here is Amy's interview Calendar.  Interesting on July 15 the numerous notes about car smell, and on July 16 the note about Text - If Tony over find him guess who spends eternity in Jail - Note by detective READ TEXT

What does that say for July 16(?)something like"spike to tony pick up chick(or chuck)book?
Good morning Monkeys

Could that be checkbook?
Oh....duh me,thank you Monkalicious.
So"spike to tony pick up checkbook"?.....or maybe text to tony to pick up checkbook......Tony had Amy's checkbook?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: June 24, 2009, 11:15:06 AM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted and not sure wher to post but here goes...
Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html

thanks for the link...I am soooo glad!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1529 on: June 24, 2009, 11:15:40 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Self edit. 

I agree, if there was a big fight I can't see KC going into her bedroom with Caylee and sitting quietly the rest of the night, one would have to think that Caylee was terribly upset and crying therefore Spindles would have interfered if for any reason to console Caylee (I hope so anyway) it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house, I think she thrived on confrontation and control and it wouldn't have ended just like that, I think KC scooped Caylee up and got the he!! out of there, what happened next I would love to know - where did she go? But I do believe Caylee died shortly after she left the house or in the wee hours proceeding midnight.

You know what, Mission?  .....these words of yours: it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house...   really popped out at me...I believe this would be correct and thanks for pointing this part out.
karen

Your welcome, thank you!  Now Blink has me thinking about Cindy leaving in her vehicle...I need to do some digging. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: June 24, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »

Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html

Isn't this great?  Thanks for sharing this.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: June 24, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »

From evidence released here is Amy's interview Calendar.  Interesting on July 15 the numerous notes about car smell, and on July 16 the note about Text - If Tony over find him guess who spends eternity in Jail - Note by detective READ TEXT

What does that say for July 16(?)something like"spike to tony pick up chick(or chuck)book?
Good morning Monkeys

Could that be checkbook?
So"spike to tony pick up checkbook"?.....or maybe text to tony to pick up checkbook......Tony had Amy's checkbook?

Yes, he did. He found it and called Amy to tell her he had it. She went over to his apartment and retrieved it from him and stayed for a long conversation, as per her interview with authorites that have been released in the check fraud case. IIRC

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 24, 2009, 11:20:04 AM »

TRIMM, I hope everything worked out well for your dad yesterday, and that you didn't gain any weight from all of your mama's snacks. 

I hope Skanky keeps ordering snacks and she gets too big to walk into court and they have to rent a crane to bring her to court!  Monkey Devil!

I bet they would like Casey to play it down a little,gain some weight,go for the plain look.
Problem is you just can't give a successful makeover to a murderer. 
I've got to go read last nights posts.I am behind. 
O/T All went well with dad.
Today I have an appointment with a DSL tech.I threatened to cut my phone line from the telephone pole.If I'm not here after 5:00,I may be in trouble.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: June 24, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »

Oh Sunny, I didnt remember those dates.  I looked it up in the "search feature" because I couldnt remember the details.  I cant seem to reply to quotes right now.  My computer is acting very strange.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: June 24, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

O/T Haylee Donathan the 4 year old missing from Ohio. (was with mom and the Tier three sex offender who had escaped from the half way house) has been found safe in San Diego!! Mom and the RSO is in jail.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/23/bn23fugitive-found-sd/

Good Morning Monks old and new.....Thank goodness.....I hope she is OK and has not been harmed by this SO!!

I hope so too Sunny. It seems he probably had plenty of opportunity and Haylee had a mother with not so good common sense. 

I hope she is taken away from that mother .....I believe as long as she is with her she will be in danger.....

PS: glad everything is OK

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1535 on: June 24, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Could that be checkbook?

Yes, he did. He found it and called Amy to tell her he had it. She went over to his apartment and retrieved it from him and stayed for a long conversation, as per her interview with authorites that have been released in the check fraud case. IIRC
I am so fogetful sometimes.....I remember that now.Thanks Fanny

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: June 24, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Self edit. 

I agree, if there was a big fight I can't see KC going into her bedroom with Caylee and sitting quietly the rest of the night, one would have to think that Caylee was terribly upset and crying therefore Spindles would have interfered if for any reason to console Caylee (I hope so anyway) it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house, I think she thrived on confrontation and control and it wouldn't have ended just like that, I think KC scooped Caylee up and got the he!! out of there, what happened next I would love to know - where did she go? But I do believe Caylee died shortly after she left the house or in the wee hours proceeding midnight.

You know what, Mission?  .....these words of yours: it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house...   really popped out at me...I believe this would be correct and thanks for pointing this part out.
karen

Your welcome, thank you!  Now Blink has me thinking about Cindy leaving in her vehicle...I need to do some digging. 

Me too, Mission. However, it still wouldn't pull me off Skanky taking Caylee and leaving too. If she stayed and killed her there that night, she ran the risk of Spindy coming back at any moment. Also, Spindy would probably come in and check on Caylee and either would kiss her good night, or good morning the next day. It was Spindy's house and she would be sure that everything was ok and in it's place. JMO

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: June 24, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »

Isn't this great?  Thanks for sharing this.

Yes it is great. I do hope she was not harmed by that perv!!!  On FOX now.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 24, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »

Remember, the Ant's backed-up KC's "nanny" story...  they had heard of her for years, had addresses and phone numbers, etc...  If the State can prove they lied about that, then they have an even better case against KC.
MY daughter has a nanny(Hate the expression sounds so upity) She has my cell I have hers.  She is invited to bithday parties-any event that concerns my grand daugher.  At least 40 people in my family have met her.  I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES MET HER HUSBAND i CAN GO ON ON.  NO WAY CAN THERE BE A NANNY AND NOT HAVE MET CIN AND GEORGE

I hope so, too.  I think the fraud trial is going to point out that Casey stole money for herself alone, and prove that there was no nanny to pay, shooting the dingoes ate my baby, I mean Zanny stole my baby defense.  Bring it on!!

I'm with you.Bring it on.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: June 24, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »

TRIMM, I hope everything worked out well for your dad yesterday, and that you didn't gain any weight from all of your mama's snacks. 

I hope Skanky keeps ordering snacks and she gets too big to walk into court and they have to rent a crane to bring her to court!  Monkey Devil!

I bet they would like Casey to play it down a little,gain some weight,go for the plain look.
Problem is you just can't give a successful makeover to a murderer. 
I've got to go read last nights posts.I am behind. 
O/T All went well with dad.
Today I have an appointment with a DSL tech.I threatened to cut my phone line from the telephone pole.If I'm not here after 5:00,I may be in trouble.   Monkey Devil!

I'll grab the Witless New Cart and some other monkeys, and we will come and bail you out!  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.