April 28, 2024, 06:08:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311939 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 24, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted and not sure wher to post but here goes...
Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html

thanks for the link...I am soooo glad!!
Isn't this great?  Thanks for sharing this.

Glorious morning!   Great news, poor little girl has the chicken pox - They are going to be federally charged.   Mother admitted that he was a SO & got him from the halfway house  WOW   She is being charged with harboring - Adam Walsh against him (up to 10 yrs can be added besides other charges.   I didnt hear child endangerment in the brief segment I just caught on Foxnews cable

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: June 24, 2009, 11:27:20 AM »

Oh Sunny, I didnt remember those dates.  I looked it up in the "search feature" because I couldnt remember the details.  I cant seem to reply to quotes right now.  My computer is acting very strange.

OK..now I don't feel so bad!!   What's wrong with your puter??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: June 24, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »

Casey Anthony's tattoo artist speaks out
Tattoo artist Danny Knight talked about Casey Anthony in a TV interview.
8:41 AM EDT, June 24, 2009
<snipped>
The owner of the tattoo parlor where Casey Anthony got inked after her daughter went missing, spoke on a national news show recently to discuss his interaction with her.

Danny Knight, owner of Cast Iron Tattoo, told Nancy Grace that Casey Anthony spoke only briefly of Caylee during a visit to his Orlando shop. She told Knight the same story she'd told her parents, boyfriend and friends -- Caylee was with the nanny.

While making an appointment to get a third tattoo, Casey Anthony told Knight she would bring Caylee with her to the next appointment. However, Casey Anthony was jailed and never got the tattoo.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-tattoo-062409,0,4355421.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: June 24, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »

Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html

Glorious morning!   Great news, poor little girl has the chicken pox - They are going to be federally charged.   Mother admitted that he was a SO & got him from the halfway house  WOW   She is being charged with harboring - Adam Walsh against him (up to 10 yrs can be added besides other charges.   I didnt hear child endangerment in the brief segment I just caught on Foxnews cable

capps...thanks for the update on this.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: June 24, 2009, 11:33:19 AM »

<snipped>
The owner of the tattoo parlor where Casey Anthony got inked after her daughter went missing, spoke on a national news show recently to discuss his interaction with her.

Danny Knight, owner of Cast Iron Tattoo, told Nancy Grace that Casey Anthony spoke only briefly of Caylee during a visit to his Orlando shop. She told Knight the same story she'd told her parents, boyfriend and friends -- Caylee was with the nanny.

While making an appointment to get a third tattoo, Casey Anthony told Knight she would bring Caylee with her to the next appointment. However, Casey Anthony was jailed and never got the tattoo.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-tattoo-062409,0,4355421.story

thanks trim....I wonder what the 3rd tattoo was gonna be...sure wish NG would have asked that question!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 24, 2009, 11:35:07 AM »

Video:Casey Anthony's Tattoo Artist Speaks Out.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/06/23/ng.mom.tattoo.cnn

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: June 24, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »

<snipped>

thanks trim....I wonder what the 3rd tattoo was gonna be...sure wish NG would have asked that question!!

Probably a skull & bones with duct tape and a heart shaped sticker (like the picture she had in her photobucket).       

Trimm - glad all is well with your dad.     I'll come help bail you out of jail later, if needed.    an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 24, 2009, 11:37:52 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-to-jon-kate-plus-8-children-as-props-.html

Caylee Anthony to 'Jon & Kate Plus 8': Children as props
posted by halboedeker on Jun 24, 2009 9:49:20 AM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What does it say about a culture where children are so frequently treated as props?

You see the unsettling trend in some of the most-discussed stories these days.

Poor Caylee Anthony, just 2, was discarded like trash and left to rot.

The eight children on "Jon & Kate Plus 8" are used as window dressing to distract viewers from a troubled marriage.

A father in Heathrow kills his wife, his two children and himself. The family had financial difficulties. The children, the family's most important treasures, were sacrificed.

Adults have stepped forward to explain these situations. Jon and Kate Gosselin have aired their troubles several times on their shows. Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony have toured news programs. Adult friends praised the Heathrow family at a funeral Monday.

But all too often, children have become supporting players or disposable backdrops to selfish adults.

It's a trend that's a disaster for our culture. Ignore or shortchange children, the country will suffer in the long term. They are not props. They are the future.

What does it say about a culture that doesn't recognize its greatest gift, its children, and treat them as such?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 24, 2009, 11:43:03 AM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yes I do agree with you monkeys on this. It's very unlikely KC would return to her room after a big fight and being choked. I'm sure she was extremely pi$$ed and left the house extremely pi$$ed. She probably didn't want to bring Caylee, but wasn't gonna leave her with CA. I feel certain KC was enraged and after she left Caylee was the only one there. My "vision" (for lack of a better word) is she was enraged & angered and could not control herself. I think she just LOST it, and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time? 

Another thought - since KC had been out doing her own thing that day and Caylee was with CA - maybe KC was high on something when this fight went down.
That is a great point, I thought about that. The first time Casey bounced into the court room with that blue number shirt on, there was no doubt in my mind she was high. I know high when I see high 

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1549 on: June 24, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »

I just wanted to add that I don't think Skanky would DARE do something like killing Caylee at home when Spindy was there and could catch her. No matter how secure the bedroom door. I am guessing that either there was no lock on Skanky's door, or that Spindy knew where to put her hot hand on the door key to get in anytime she wanted to, and Skanky would know that.

The only thing that would draw me off that supposition is to find that there was one of those doorknob covers on the inside of Skanky's bedroom door too. Spindy could lock them in and Skanky couldn't get out until Spindy let her out. But that would still leave Spindy not coming in at will and finding Caylee dead.

So, if Skanky would be afraid to kill Caylee at home with Spindy home, that would mean she killed her during the day on June 16. I am not buying that one either, so I guess I am still on the night of June 15/16 and not at the house.

Self edit. 

I agree, if there was a big fight I can't see KC going into her bedroom with Caylee and sitting quietly the rest of the night, one would have to think that Caylee was terribly upset and crying therefore Spindles would have interfered if for any reason to console Caylee (I hope so anyway) it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house, I think she thrived on confrontation and control and it wouldn't have ended just like that, I think KC scooped Caylee up and got the he!! out of there, what happened next I would love to know - where did she go? But I do believe Caylee died shortly after she left the house or in the wee hours proceeding midnight.

You know what, Mission?  .....these words of yours: it just doesn't seem possible that the fight would suddenly end and KC and Caylee go quietly to KC's room - nope not in Spindy's house...   really popped out at me...I believe this would be correct and thanks for pointing this part out.
karen

Your welcome, thank you!  Now Blink has me thinking about Cindy leaving in her vehicle...I need to do some digging. 

Me too, Mission. However, it still wouldn't pull me off Skanky taking Caylee and leaving too. If she stayed and killed her there that night, she ran the risk of Spindy coming back at any moment. Also, Spindy would probably come in and check on Caylee and either would kiss her good night, or good morning the next day. It was Spindy's house and she would be sure that everything was ok and in it's place. JMO

ITA Fanny - the risk was just too high to pull something like that off with Spindy anywhere near!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: June 24, 2009, 11:48:15 AM »

Oh Sunny, I didnt remember those dates.  I looked it up in the "search feature" because I couldnt remember the details.  I cant seem to reply to quotes right now.  My computer is acting very strange.

OK..now I don't feel so bad!!   What's wrong with your puter??
I dont know, I think is is possessed!  I can reply to quotes that are short like this, but not to the longer ones!!  (sorry for O/t)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 24, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »

TRIMM, I hope everything worked out well for your dad yesterday, and that you didn't gain any weight from all of your mama's snacks. 

I hope Skanky keeps ordering snacks and she gets too big to walk into court and they have to rent a crane to bring her to court!  Monkey Devil!

I bet they would like Casey to play it down a little,gain some weight,go for the plain look.
Problem is you just can't give a successful makeover to a murderer. 
I've got to go read last nights posts.I am behind. 
O/T All went well with dad.
Today I have an appointment with a DSL tech.I threatened to cut my phone line from the telephone pole.If I'm not here after 5:00,I may be in trouble.   Monkey Devil!

The makeover for LKB didn't work either. Did you see her on Whoraldo's show Sunday night?  Eewww! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: June 24, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

capps...thanks for the update on this.....

Great news, but tempered with the fact that here is yet another Grandmother who doesn't believe her daughter would endanger her child to be with the man she wants. She has claimed many times on TV that she was unaware of his record.. Please wake up Grannies..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: June 24, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »

TRIMM, I hope everything worked out well for your dad yesterday, and that you didn't gain any weight from all of your mama's snacks. 

I hope Skanky keeps ordering snacks and she gets too big to walk into court and they have to rent a crane to bring her to court!  Monkey Devil!

I bet they would like Casey to play it down a little,gain some weight,go for the plain look.
Problem is you just can't give a successful makeover to a murderer. 
I've got to go read last nights posts.I am behind. 
O/T All went well with dad.
Today I have an appointment with a DSL tech.I threatened to cut my phone line from the telephone pole.If I'm not here after 5:00,I may be in trouble.   Monkey Devil!

The makeover for LKB didn't work either. Did you see her on Whoraldo's show Sunday night?  Eewww! 

Whoever did a makeover on her needs to be sued for false advertising...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: June 24, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-to-jon-kate-plus-8-children-as-props-.html

Caylee Anthony to 'Jon & Kate Plus 8': Children as props
posted by halboedeker on Jun 24, 2009 9:49:20 AM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What does it say about a culture where children are so frequently treated as props?

You see the unsettling trend in some of the most-discussed stories these days.

Poor Caylee Anthony, just 2, was discarded like trash and left to rot.

The eight children on "Jon & Kate Plus 8" are used as window dressing to distract viewers from a troubled marriage.

A father in Heathrow kills his wife, his two children and himself. The family had financial difficulties. The children, the family's most important treasures, were sacrificed.

Adults have stepped forward to explain these situations. Jon and Kate Gosselin have aired their troubles several times on their shows. Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony have toured news programs. Adult friends praised the Heathrow family at a funeral Monday.

But all too often, children have become supporting players or disposable backdrops to selfish adults.

It's a trend that's a disaster for our culture. Ignore or shortchange children, the country will suffer in the long term. They are not props. They are the future.

What does it say about a culture that doesn't recognize its greatest gift, its children, and treat them as such?

And apparently Jon and Kate have been sharing the house in name only for the last two years.  Reality show my azz.  Fantasy world.  Shame what some people will do to get money  and celebrity...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1555 on: June 24, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »

<snipped>

Glad to hear everything went fine with your dad  an angelic monkey        (While making an appointment to get a third tattoo, Casey Anthony told Knight she would bring Caylee with her to the next appointment)  Now that's just plain crazy talk, so if she would have been able to go get that third tattoo, I suppose she would have just said, Caylee was at the nanny. I wonder how long she would have gotten away with saying this to random people that she knew.?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 24, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »

Fannie said:
[/quote]

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.
You know she  isn't worried about anything but her new book. 

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: June 24, 2009, 11:57:40 AM »

I'm not very good at linking things so I hope this works. I hadn't seen this phone interview with Megan Kelly.  Check out the date, July 21, 2008.  Cindy is showing her true colors.  Also note Megan's little dig at the end.Cindy hasn't changed one bit, grieving grandma, my azz.
][flash=200,200]http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?[/flash

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: June 24, 2009, 11:58:26 AM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yes I do agree with you monkeys on this. It's very unlikely KC would return to her room after a big fight and being choked. I'm sure she was extremely pi$$ed and left the house extremely pi$$ed. She probably didn't want to bring Caylee, but wasn't gonna leave her with CA. I feel certain KC was enraged and after she left Caylee was the only one there. My "vision" (for lack of a better word) is she was enraged & angered and could not control herself. I think she just LOST it, and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time? 

Another thought - since KC had been out doing her own thing that day and Caylee was with CA - maybe KC was high on something when this fight went down.
That is a great point, I thought about that. The first time Casey bounced into the court room with that blue number shirt on, there was no doubt in my mind she was high. I know high when I see high 

Anytime you really want to know what Casey Anthony is made of view the very first video of her, after arrest where she is wearing that hoodie with the numbers on the front-  as they bring her out she becomes aware there are cameras for the first time. A smirk crosses her face, she's not sure whether to smile for the camera, you can see she really wants to laugh.    Smug condescension is all over her face.
Now imagine yourself in that position if your child was missing, how  you might look.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: June 24, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Maybe this will work.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.