April 27, 2024, 04:47:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311871 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: June 24, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »

I'm not sure if this has been posted and not sure wher to post but here goes...
Haylee Donathan; her mother, Candace Watson have been foundhttp://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/ohio.missing.girl/index.html

thanks for the link...I am soooo glad!!
Isn't this great?  Thanks for sharing this.

Glorious morning!   Great news, poor little girl has the chicken pox - They are going to be federally charged.   Mother admitted that he was a SO & got him from the halfway house  WOW   She is being charged with harboring - Adam Walsh against him (up to 10 yrs can be added besides other charges.   I didnt hear child endangerment in the brief segment I just caught on Foxnews cable

capps...thanks for the update on this.....

Great news, but tempered with the fact that here is yet another Grandmother who doesn't believe her daughter would endanger her child to be with the man she wants. She has claimed many times on TV that she was unaware of his record.. Please wake up Grannies..
We need a Granny alarm clock.  By the way, I'm sorry that poor little Haylee has chicken pox, but I hope to God that she gave it to her disgusting mom and SO boyfriend.  Now that would be KARMA!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1561 on: June 24, 2009, 12:03:17 PM »

Fannie said:
The makeover for LKB didn't work either. Did you see her on Whoraldo's show Sunday night?  Eewww! 

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.
You know she  isn't worried about anything but her new book. 
[/quote]During Phil Spector's first trial, I was so fascinated with her clothes, jewelry, and fat feet squished into tiny shoes, I couldn't stop looking at her, I was mesmerized. I can just imagine the cracks that were made by the jury when they went to deliberate.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 24, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

Casey Anthony's tattoo artist speaks out
Tattoo artist Danny Knight talked about Casey Anthony in a TV interview.
8:41 AM EDT, June 24, 2009
<snipped>
The owner of the tattoo parlor where Casey Anthony got inked after her daughter went missing, spoke on a national news show recently to discuss his interaction with her.

Danny Knight, owner of Cast Iron Tattoo, told Nancy Grace that Casey Anthony spoke only briefly of Caylee during a visit to his Orlando shop. She told Knight the same story she'd told her parents, boyfriend and friends -- Caylee was with the nanny.

While making an appointment to get a third tattoo, Casey Anthony told Knight she would bring Caylee with her to the next appointment. However, Casey Anthony was jailed and never got the tattoo.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-tattoo-062409,0,4355421.story

Glad to hear everything went fine with your dad  an angelic monkey        (While making an appointment to get a third tattoo, Casey Anthony told Knight she would bring Caylee with her to the next appointment)  Now that's just plain crazy talk, so if she would have been able to go get that third tattoo, I suppose she would have just said, Caylee was at the nanny. I wonder how long she would have gotten away with saying this to random people that she knew.?

None of it makes any sense.You know eventually someone would have checked out her stories.I would have if it was some one I knew.
I'm curious about what her new tattoo would have been.
I thought the same thing as Sassy......skulls,hearts,who knows.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: June 24, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

Fannie said:
The makeover for LKB didn't work either. Did you see her on Whoraldo's show Sunday night?  Eewww! 

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.
During Phil Spector's first trial, I was so fascinated with her clothes, jewelry, and fat feet squished into tiny shoes, I couldn't stop looking at her, I was mesmerized. I can just imagine the cracks that were made by the jury when they went to deliberate.
[/quote]
Or the cracks in the floor when the combined weight of the Wildebeest, LKB, and Casey were united/ Monkey Devil!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: June 24, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »

Fannie said:

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.
During Phil Spector's first trial, I was so fascinated with her clothes, jewelry, and fat feet squished into tiny shoes, I couldn't stop looking at her, I was mesmerized. I can just imagine the cracks that were made by the jury when they went to deliberate.
Or the cracks in the floor when the combined weight of the Wildebeest, LKB, and Casey were united/ Monkey Devil!
[/quote]
I'm sorry, No Rose, quoted inside your box.  I am so bad at this.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: June 24, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »

Western *******, when Casey pranced into the court room the first time, it almost looked like she wasn't sure where she was, for all she knew it could have been a dance floor. Her eyes where bugged out and there was a glazed look to her.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 24, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

Fannie said:

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.
[/quote]

I know this isn't nice,but she looks like Miss Piggy.
I'm curious how many new books are gonna come out in the near future.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: June 24, 2009, 12:06:57 PM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yes I do agree with you monkeys on this. It's very unlikely KC would return to her room after a big fight and being choked. I'm sure she was extremely pi$$ed and left the house extremely pi$$ed. She probably didn't want to bring Caylee, but wasn't gonna leave her with CA. I feel certain KC was enraged and after she left Caylee was the only one there. My "vision" (for lack of a better word) is she was enraged & angered and could not control herself. I think she just LOST it, and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time? 

Another thought - since KC had been out doing her own thing that day and Caylee was with CA - maybe KC was high on something when this fight went down.
That is a great point, I thought about that. The first time Casey bounced into the court room with that blue number shirt on, there was no doubt in my mind she was high. I know high when I see high 

Anytime you really want to know what Casey Anthony is made of view the very first video of her, after arrest where she is wearing that hoodie with the numbers on the front-  as they bring her out she becomes aware there are cameras for the first time. A smirk crosses her face, she's not sure whether to smile for the camera, you can see she really wants to laugh.    Smug condescension is all over her face.
Now imagine yourself in that position if your child was missing, how  you might look.

I agree with you totally.   Have said this since day 1, you can even hear her attitude & lack of concern when she was told to get on the phone with the 911 dispatcher.   Casey even states she had nothing to say.   In her jail visit with her parents video she flat out tells her parents that she has to worry about her case - the discussion was questions about finding Caylee.   Casey had that same smirk at her bond hearing until she heard her bond amount, then she started to sob.   The only time she ever started to cry was over something that had to do with her NOT Caylee.   The presser on indictment day, her "poke my eye, make me cry" tears were when Bozo was making Casey out to be a victim NOT the fact that Caylee was missing, oppsie she couldnt even get that coaching right!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 24, 2009, 12:08:00 PM »

Western *******, I don't know what just happened with your name, when I was responding to your post  I must have a bugged out eyes and glazed look now too. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 24, 2009, 12:08:35 PM »

Western *******, I don't know what just happened with your name, when I was responding to your post  I must have a bugged out eyes and glazed look now too. 
I give up Western 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 24, 2009, 12:09:45 PM »

Fannie said:

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.
I'm sorry, No Rose, quoted inside your box.  I am so bad at this.
[/quote]

It isn't just you.My quote boxes are a mess too.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: June 24, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »

Fannie said:

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.

[/quote]It's not that she doesn't have the money, a new wardrobe, and some hair conditioner, and shoes that fit.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: June 24, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »

I give up Western 
I've noticed that too for a long time.  Thought "*******" was a bad word?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: June 24, 2009, 12:11:23 PM »

I hope you are all feeling well today.

Your welcome, thank you!  Now Blink has me thinking about Cindy leaving in her vehicle...I need to do some digging. 

Um...I have not heard this before, did CA leave in the vehicle that she normally drives or in the car that KC normally drives, I believe they both belonged to CA. Is there an approximate time on that ?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: June 24, 2009, 12:11:28 PM »

What is going on, everything I've been posting is screwed up 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 24, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »

I give up Western 
I never noticed that before 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: June 24, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

Western *******, when Casey pranced into the court room the first time, it almost looked like she wasn't sure where she was, for all she knew it could have been a dance floor. Her eyes where bugged out and there was a glazed look to her.

And when the camera panned around to the left you could see the officer holding the door open.....her look changed a bit when she saw him.
He wasn't buying her bull snit. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 24, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »

Fannie said:

Yes,I saw her.Eeww.

[/quote]

I find it fascinating that as much as LBK boosts about her trial experience, evidently she wasnt good enough or qualified to stand in as this defense's DP qualified attorney since she is already thick as thieves with Bozo.   Must be a real ego buzz kill for her to have to yield to another wilderbeast...hey I call like I see it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: June 24, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

Yay, Monk!!   

July 21st Spindy is saying the last time Skanky saw Cayee was June 14th. Huh?? By that time I thought they had gotten the date straight and it was June 15th. Spindy was already combative and angry and blaming the media and everyone else. IIRC, this was probably the last time M. Kelly interviewed Spindy. She had this all figured out on the first go-round!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 24, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »

I give up Western 
I never noticed that before 

I think I remember Klaas saying they used to have a moderator named ******* and that name doesn't show up any more. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.