April 27, 2024, 01:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311828 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »

Muffy Bee, thanks for linking the Steve Martin video!   

I needed that.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2009, 08:56:20 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg
but it were to the point of being a concern, wouldn't it have been recognized after Caylee's birth and while still in the hospital?  even if not, i'm just gonna jump in and say if thats what caused her death, well, whats up with the duct-tape and body dumping?

I dont think that is what Fanny is saying, I think the descepency is that it actually is mostly hereditary. Caylee had never had a radiograph of her skull, so I can tell you that her pediatrition did not pick it up. Klaas and I spent a few hours going over this as well. Many kids have this in a mild fashion and it is never diagnosed or a problem per se.

However, I will go out on a limb to say that the defense may have seen this report in March, just prior to adding Macaluso.
B
if its mostly hereditary that could from anywhere in the family...unless the kicker is that it mostly hereditary and nobody in the family had it...maybe it was caused by other means?  maybe casey had been abusing Caylee since she was a baby?  but not knowing the father puts a snag in the thing.
Synostosis would not be a factor of abuse. It is fusion of the skull. If it were abuse, she would have a fracture of the skull.

Also, it says the beginning stages, not complete synostosis. It may or may not have caused problems for Caylee. So, with no Medical Degree, I can't say whether it would cause problems, but since it was at the beginning stages, it would not have been a cause of death of Caylee.

JMO from JSM that shall not use the D or S word ever again.
babies bones are soft..who's to say when casey would get angry she wouldn't squeeze Caylee's head in frustration?  i wouldn't be shocked to think that when casey got angry she would take it out on Caylee but not an a way that would cause questions.  it wouldn't have to be a fracture, just a lot of pressure.
Babies bones are soft so I understand what you are saying and it may have or probably happened, but it wouldn't cause premature fusion of the brain.
now i'm confused.  she was almost 3.  how could she have the beginning stages of premature fusing of the brain?  shouldn't that be happening anyway?
It said premature, so no it shouldn't have been happening at her age. It means it was happening too quickly. Help me smart monkeys I am probably wrong here. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2009, 08:57:19 PM »

No drama queen here. I am just giving my opinion for what it is worth.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny I thought it was clear in my post, I was in no way referring to you. Actually I was defending an intelligent discussion of the topic, which is appropriate. Someone saying they have to run to detectives and potentially tesify, and not the first time, is not, imo. If you thought otherwise, please accept my apology, your a poster I deeply respect the contribution of.
B

Thank you Blink. And you likewise. It was just a general statement I was making and not directed at you at all. As a matter of fact, Mamacrazy made me do it.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Would you and Blink care for a Daiquiri?
I think Mamacrazy and I will have 2. 
We'll let Nutt drive the Witless News cart and we'll truck on down to Orlaaaawndo and get this stuff took care of once and for all.  Monkey Devil!
i'll bring the ice

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »

Of course, after hearing Cindy on the phone with Tim Miller, Cindy could very well have treated Casey and Caylee herself. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I do think Casey is a sociopath and bi-polar. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

No drama queen here. I am just giving my opinion for what it is worth.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny I thought it was clear in my post, I was in no way referring to you. Actually I was defending an intelligent discussion of the topic, which is appropriate. Someone saying they have to run to detectives and potentially tesify, and not the first time, is not, imo. If you thought otherwise, please accept my apology, your a poster I deeply respect the contribution of.
B

Thank you Blink. And you likewise. It was just a general statement I was making and not directed at you at all. As a matter of fact, Mamacrazy made me do it.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

We'll let Nutt drive the Witless News cart and we'll truck on down to Orlaaaawndo and get this stuff took care of once and for all.  Monkey Devil!

I wanna go too.  Pleeease?  I'll bring my Steve Martin dvd to play on the way.  "King Tut (King Tut)
Now when he was a young man,
He never thought he’d see
People stand in line to see the boy king.

(King Tut) How’d you get so funky?
(funky Tut) Did you do the monkey?
Born in Arizona,
Moved to Babylonia (king Tut).
<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »

B

Sure! I am way past ready to get this show on the road!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2009, 08:58:45 PM »

I don't care if she has the face of a horses ass...she killed her kid, she deserves to die ASAP

And I concure!
As do Josef and I!

Aas do I and my Mom.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

Good Evening Monks..old and new!! I was going to try to get completely caught up before responding to anything...however..in response to your experiment.......I would contact the prosecution......not the defense. I trust the prosecution to thoroughly investigate anything that could warrant a change in the DP.  I wouldn't trust the defense to look at anything in an objective and honest manner.....I do trust the prosecution would. They do not take the DP lightly.....there has to be some pretty damning and horrendous evidence for the to bring the DP back.
Hi Sunny. I wouldn't trust the defense with my dog's life, ITA to bring the DP back, LE/SA have enough evidence against the skank to put the needle in her arm. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »

B

I wanna go too.  Pleeease?  I'll bring my Steve Martin dvd to play on the way.  "King Tut (King Tut)

Born in Arizona,
<snip>

I'm sitting her doing those silly hand movements!  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

but it were to the point of being a concern, wouldn't it have been recognized after Caylee's birth and while still in the hospital?  even if not, i'm just gonna jump in and say if thats what caused her death, well, whats up with the duct-tape and body dumping?

I dont think that is what Fanny is saying, I think the descepency is that it actually is mostly hereditary. Caylee had never had a radiograph of her skull, so I can tell you that her pediatrition did not pick it up. Klaas and I spent a few hours going over this as well. Many kids have this in a mild fashion and it is never diagnosed or a problem per se.

However, I will go out on a limb to say that the defense may have seen this report in March, just prior to adding Macaluso.
B
if its mostly hereditary that could from anywhere in the family...unless the kicker is that it mostly hereditary and nobody in the family had it...maybe it was caused by other means?  maybe casey had been abusing Caylee since she was a baby?  but not knowing the father puts a snag in the thing.
Synostosis would not be a factor of abuse. It is fusion of the skull. If it were abuse, she would have a fracture of the skull.

Also, it says the beginning stages, not complete synostosis. It may or may not have caused problems for Caylee. So, with no Medical Degree, I can't say whether it would cause problems, but since it was at the beginning stages, it would not have been a cause of death of Caylee.

babies bones are soft..who's to say when casey would get angry she wouldn't squeeze Caylee's head in frustration?  i wouldn't be shocked to think that when casey got angry she would take it out on Caylee but not an a way that would cause questions.  it wouldn't have to be a fracture, just a lot of pressure.
Babies bones are soft so I understand what you are saying and it may have or probably happened, but it wouldn't cause premature fusion of the brain.
now i'm confused.  she was almost 3.  how could she have the beginning stages of premature fusing of the brain?  shouldn't that be happening anyway?
It said premature, so no it shouldn't have been happening at her age. It means it was happening too quickly. Help me smart monkeys I am probably wrong here. TIA JSM
do you know when it starts?  i don't know?   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »

Muffy Bee, thanks for linking the Steve Martin video!   

I needed that.

Thank you FLGrammy.  I was hoping it would take some of the tension off.  It's been difficult recently with the autopsy release, but I think many are bothered like I am that there is more information we aren't privy to about Caylee and the time up to her death to the way she was treated after her demise.  I think there is a lot of sadness and anger. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 21, 2009, 09:03:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

I am way behind the curve on this synostosis thing.  I told you yesterday I was confused about it... that situation has not improved.

Will some kind Monkey please tell me exactly what the report says?  Does it say "cranial"?  Synostosis can occur in various joints of the body, and I could have sworn I read something about the radial-ulnar something or other.  No?  Did one of the reports say that it was Caylee's skull that showed signs of synostosis?  Why I can't find this reference, I don't know.  Under a lot of stress at the moment d/t real life stuff and lack of sleep, so maybe that can be my excuse.  So will someone please point this confused Monkey to the right place?

P.S.  I feel upset when Monkeys are snarly with each other....   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: June 21, 2009, 09:04:17 PM »

B

Born in Arizona,
<snip>

come on muffy..i'm saving you a seat!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: June 21, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »

Of course, after hearing Cindy on the phone with Tim Miller, Cindy could very well have treated Casey and Caylee herself. Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I do think Casey is a sociopath and bi-polar. JMO

And EVIL!!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

I do not think Caylee was ever physically abused. Never have. I do believe that if Casey was my daughter, SHE would have been physically abused BY ME long before she was arrested  Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:09:47 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »

On the last thread, someone mentioned Jose Baez having possession of the diary dated 2003.

I believe it is Brad Conway who has possession of the diary.  IIRC, I heard him say that on the May 13 LKL program.  I believe he said the police photographed it, and that the A's gave it to him for safekeeping.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2009, 09:07:03 PM »

B

do you know when it starts?  i don't know?   
I'm not sure, but I promise I will ask tomorrow at work.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »

Turbo - I give up, what do you mean by legal fodder?  You mean I would be attacked for speaking up? 

If you have information that is not readily available the FIRST thing the defense team will do is investigate your entire background. YOU become the focus. That is not the way it should be, but that will be the way is it done. What if something negative comes up in that? You will have to defend yourself.

As you know, my brother is an attorney and they are compelled to hire investigators for their clients for all the background information on any witness and/or informant. They don't want any surprises coming up in court so they have to "defend" their information by clearing the informant's background.

I still believe no matter what the info is, the proper channel is Yuri. He is a fair man, and he also can protect you and/or your source if necessary.  I would NEVER consider going through anyone but LE or the  SA office because of the danger of being considered interfering with a murder investigation.
Turbo,
I will see if I can find out how to contact him and tell him what I was thinking, so like has been stated, if the defense is thinking what I am there won't be surprises. 
I am not privy to anything that anyone with the case documents, medical knowledge and doing research even via internet can't find.  So that makes it readily available and it would not be something I could testify or give any expert knowledge on.  Just a odd hunch I followed and it shows signs of merit based on the reports READILY available to anyone.
Okay, so that ends that.  It does warm my heart to know you all are 100% for justice, however that would be wrapped.  I am honored to know you all, albeit it just virtually via my jumping monkey! 
Next topic?????????????  Hey JSM - this is you chance, start an OT - bet the mods would love it!  I sure didn't mean to start anything with my prose.
Back in a bit! 

I got in here late, can somebody tell me what this is all about? I get very nervous when I see folks talking about contacting detectives with hunches, no offense, but I know these gentlemen and they tend to be pretty ahead of the curve. There are some issues with the findings I am aware of, but keep in mind that a significant portion, will come out of FBI analysis, and we will prob not see it until trial. You have my email I believe.
B

I am bolding Blinks post and bringing it forward........take heed please!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

I am way behind the curve on this synostosis thing.  I told you yesterday I was confused about it... that situation has not improved.

Will some kind Monkey please tell me exactly what the report says?  Does it say "cranial"?  Synostosis can occur in various joints of the body, and I could have sworn I read something about the radial-ulnar something or other.  No?  Did one of the reports say that it was Caylee's skull that showed signs of synostosis?  Why I can't find this reference, I don't know.  Under a lot of stress at the moment d/t real life stuff and lack of sleep, so maybe that can be my excuse.  So will someone please point this confused Monkey to the right place?

P.S.  I feel upset when Monkeys are snarly with each other....   
Desi, it says sagittal suture appears to be in the beginning of stages of premature synostosis. If I knew how to post a link I would. I am looking at it right now.

I hope you are feeling better. JSM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »

Okay JSM, we'll all be waiting after you ask at work tomorrow.  All of us, including the and 47 Guests

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.