April 28, 2024, 12:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311979 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: June 24, 2009, 01:27:09 PM »

Ono- have you heard this interview of the Anthonys' neighbors.
At first the wife is talking but wait till the husband chips in- he lets it ALL hang out about Cindy Anthony.
She is very popular...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=AEB1BA0457ED980D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index
this is so funny, had me cracking up....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 24, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Cindy in her interviews said that the day 15 at night they spent a good time with the family . Who said that Cindy almost shocked Casey that night?
The best I can remember was Lenny and Lee. I guess Lee told Lenny that tidbit.

We also learn tot mom`s former lover`s family feared tot mom tried to frame him by planting physical evidence. And remember that big scene where tot mom sees live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s body? Tonight, was it all an act? We confirm sworn testimony tot mom was already listening to the breaking news over her personal transistor radio beforehand. And has little Caylee`s bio dad finally been ID`d? For the first time since audiotapes released, tot mom ex-fiance Jesse Grund`s family with us live.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Any interest in helping us?

CASEY ANTHONY, CAYLEE`S MOTHER: I`ve had interest in helping law enforcement from the beginning. Unfortunately, my hands were literally tied, and I was put in a position where someone`s trying to trick me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I don`t want to...

CASEY ANTHONY: And that`s not going to happen.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) we Mirandized her as we`re -- (INAUDIBLE) at 4:22. She invoked -- quit the finger pointing, OK?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m trying to think, does she really do it only to better herself does she even just say white lies just to do it? I`m really trying to think now because sometimes it seems like she lies just to lie.

JESSE GRUND, CASEY`S EX-FIANCE: I think he may have said that I drowned Caylee. I think that`s what they`re trying to say.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That you intentionally drowned Caylee.

GRUND: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Where was that supposed to have happened?

GRUND: I think in the pool in the back yard.

CASEY ANTHONY: I, as a mom, I know in my gut there`s feelings -- as a parent, you know certain things about your child. You can feel a connection. And I still have that feeling, that presence. I know that she`s alive.

JESSE GRUND: It got into a very heated argument which turned physical, and Cindy started choking Casey.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/08/ng.01.html
It is also in his police interviews

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: June 24, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »

hello,
long tima ago some of the monkeys found out tha one person named Zenaida and other with the last name gonzales vivian nesto the area was found. It was true? did Le investigate that?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: June 24, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »

I bet the Baileys Dickens had to change their phone number and put up a security system to protect them from Spindy's wrath when this YouTube came out!  Monkey Devil!

Self edit.
   I give up!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1644 on: June 24, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Cindy in her interviews said that the day 15 at night they spent a good time with the family . Who said that Cindy almost shocked Casey that night?
Thank you.
Lenni es leonardo padilla?
Yes, Leonard Padilla 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: June 24, 2009, 01:32:54 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey

We also learn tot mom`s former lover`s family feared tot mom tried to frame him by planting physical evidence. And remember that big scene where tot mom sees live TV coverage of the discovery of Caylee`s body? Tonight, was it all an act? We confirm sworn testimony tot mom was already listening to the breaking news over her personal transistor radio beforehand. And has little Caylee`s bio dad finally been ID`d? For the first time since audiotapes released, tot mom ex-fiance Jesse Grund`s family with us live.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY, CAYLEE`S MOTHER: I`ve had interest in helping law enforcement from the beginning. Unfortunately, my hands were literally tied, and I was put in a position where someone`s trying to trick me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) we Mirandized her as we`re -- (INAUDIBLE) at 4:22. She invoked -- quit the finger pointing, OK?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m trying to think, does she really do it only to better herself does she even just say white lies just to do it? I`m really trying to think now because sometimes it seems like she lies just to lie.

JESSE GRUND, CASEY`S EX-FIANCE: I think he may have said that I drowned Caylee. I think that`s what they`re trying to say.

CASEY ANTHONY: I, as a mom, I know in my gut there`s feelings -- as a parent, you know certain things about your child. You can feel a connection. And I still have that feeling, that presence. I know that she`s alive.

JESSE GRUND: It got into a very heated argument which turned physical, and Cindy started choking Casey.

thanks
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: June 24, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »

hello,
long tima ago some of the monkeys found out tha one person named Zenaida and other with the last name gonzales vivian nesto the area was found. It was true? did Le investigate that?
if they did, I don't recall hearing about it.   

Blink did a wonderful article about it, I can't remember if it was on SM home page as I think it was before she had blinkoncrime.com.  I'm sure some smarter, more organized monkey could put the link here.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 24, 2009, 01:34:53 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Thank you.

Yes. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1648 on: June 24, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

Thanks Capp, so Jesse talked about the choking also, I didn't remember that 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: June 24, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

thanks

I did not know that jesse was with casey the 15.
I like Leo but I do not believe what he says, 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: June 24, 2009, 01:37:32 PM »

hello,
long time ago some of the monkeys found out that one person named Zenaida and other with the last name gonzales live next to the area was caylee found. It was true? did Le investigate that?
if they did, I don't recall hearing about it.   

Blink did a wonderful article about it, I can't remember if it was on SM home page as I think it was before she had blinkoncrime.com.  I'm sure some smarter, more organized monkey could put the link here.
Edited an angelic monkey
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: June 24, 2009, 01:39:15 PM »

Hello an angelic monkey
Thank you.

Yes. 
HAHAHA Leo is funny the only exchange of words with casey was "get out of my house" when casey did not want to talk to him Monkey Devil!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1652 on: June 24, 2009, 01:43:51 PM »

WesternO wrote:
Anytime you really want to know what Casey Anthony is made of view the very first video of her, after arrest where she is wearing that hoodie with the numbers on the front-  as they bring her out she becomes aware there are cameras for the first time. A smirk crosses her face, she's not sure whether to smile for the camera, you can see she really wants to laugh.    Smug condescension is all over her face.
Now imagine yourself in that position if your child was missing, how  you might look.
I'm also having trouble with quotes today
I noticed that also Western....casey just prances thru the door with her cuffs on....I always believed she walked thru the first set of doors looking all smug but while walking toward the outer doors and she see's the man standing there holding the door open....she just about prances out of her skin when she notices him looking at her.
Her and cindy both act that way around men....just gotta have that male attention no matter what.
Sickening

I'm not sure which video of Skanky all of you are referring to. The one of her being arrested where she is coming in with the smirk on her face, or the one where she is going out the door. The one of her going out the door shows a man in a blue shirt holding the door open. That is one of the media officers for OCSO, (who's name escapes me right now) and he gives her one of those up and down looks.  Monkey Devil!
Yep,that's the one Fanny....the blue hoodie one of her prancing out the door all excited looking.What a dang ho.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: June 24, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.
I bet the neighbors have a story to tell ....

At first the wife is talking but wait till the husband chips in- he lets it ALL hang out about Cindy Anthony.
She is very popular...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=AEB1BA0457ED980D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

Thank you Western O !  That is a gem -- the neighbors have their number, alright.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1654 on: June 24, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »

Thanks, Monkalicious, I remember that interview.   I recall having a lot of respect for Ms. Kelly - I think she reflected the frustration of many of us.  True colors is right - yikes!  CA was not too sympathetic a character even way back then.
I love your avatar.  So Sweet.

Aww, thanks.  Thats one of my baby girls     
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: June 24, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »

BLINK, Has there ever been any documetation for the neighbors statements about the big fight the night of June 15? I swear my brain is so stuffed with stuff about this case, I can't remember. I know it has been out on the internet for a long time, but I really can't even begin to look for documents on this.

Yes, it has, smack my azz and call me sally if I can remember her name right now. The only way I would be able to pull that out is if I went through the witness list and recognized an odd name, lol.
B
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: June 24, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »

Thanks, Monkalicious, I remember that interview.   I recall having a lot of respect for Ms. Kelly - I think she reflected the frustration of many of us.  True colors is right - yikes!  CA was not too sympathetic a character even way back then.
I love your avatar.  So Sweet.

Aww, thanks.  Thats one of my baby girls     
she is very pretty an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: June 24, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.
I bet the neighbors have a story to tell ....

I wish we would hear more of them. They must all be terrified of Spindy on a rampage! 

I know I would be !  I'd have a football hemet in the frontseat of car just in case !     I wonder what it was like to work with her ?   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: June 24, 2009, 01:51:11 PM »

I went to Target on line and put in beret and all I came up with was    Xhilaration® Skull Cap - Pink

Did you order one ??
Yes, a cute pink crochet skull cap would look so nice on me  I won't even wear a hat in snow, I hate hats. That is the only item that popped up under beret, and I don't think I've seen a pic of Casey in that type of cap.

Maybe they changed the code numbers because of this case ??
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: June 24, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »

She is very popular...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=PlayList&p=AEB1BA0457ED980D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index
this is so funny, had me cracking up....

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.