April 28, 2024, 03:05:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311918 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: June 24, 2009, 02:19:28 PM »

Just to clarify, there is no where that it is stated Jesse was with Casey on the 15th nor did he ever say he saw Casey on the 15th, Lee told Jesse that Cindy choked Casey & in turn Lenny was told.  As far as Lenny goes to be fair to him, much of what he has said in fact has been the case, he's admitted when he's been wrong in his theories & would again if it was pointed out to him.  While he was not back in the house after the first day Casey was bonded out his partner Rob & co-worker Tracey were for 9 days so actually they were privy to hearing things others have not...example being Casey telling Rob her second story about Zanny taking Caylee in Jay Blanchard Park.

Also, being that there is so many sophistocated devises to listen, I feel sure that everything that was being said inside that house was being monitored outside in the RV. There are some devices that it is not necessary to place inside. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: June 24, 2009, 02:20:27 PM »

WOW !  Thanks for posting !  I had never heard that exchange !  Megan Kelly really put Cindy in her place ! lol
That was choice - Megan is one sharp cookie & already had things all sized up.
I had no idea who she was before this interview, and she is right up there with Kathi B.,  Morgan & Mitnik, and the ever lovely Yuri Melich and John Allen.  My Heroes!!

Megyn Kelly is great!  She is on Foxnews cable's morning America Newsroom with Bill Hemmer 9AM eastern 8AM central and often guest appears on O'Reilly and other shows.   She is sharp as a tact, witty & has a law degree, she was a litigating attorney in NYC before becoming a journalist/legal analyst.  She is expecting her first child in the fall.

Cappy,I like her too.She is sharp!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: June 24, 2009, 02:21:46 PM »

I have to go for awhile and appear productive, the house is falling down around me from the filth.  Much more fun to be here.  Sigh.  See you later.

Later, Monk.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: June 24, 2009, 02:22:32 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.
I bet the neighbors have a story to tell ....

I know.Wouldn't you love to interview some of the neighbors?It would be so interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: June 24, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »

I have another seemingly pointless question, did anyone other than Cindy see the bag on the front seat of the car...?

I was wondering because CA sent LA to get KC's things from Tony's apartment and came back with her bags, computer etc in which were all her documents, stolen cards, cash etc. Yet CA said "I don't think Casey even knew the car was there, who would leave their bag in the car" implication being the car was stolen from KC and left there .

Nancy has mentioned a couple of times (unless I am dreaming) that Amscot have video of Casey circling the store....  Nancy added 'she was probably deciding where to abandon it'-  but has not followed up on whether that is a fact or if LE do have that? Anyone know?

I think maybe she was just driving until she ran out of gas so Tony could come and save her or something equally silly...I don't think I have ever seen anyone behave with so little purpose to anything they do....sign me 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: June 24, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »

What is going on, everything I've been posting is screwed up 

I don't know,but I bet Dugga will check it out.
Gotta go do some work under the house.  Be back in a bit.
I'm gonna be thinking about that tattoo Casey planned to get.Hmmm... 

Work under the house? I hope it is up on pilings. 

I wonder if this is the first step in TRIMM cutting her telephone lines....

I left you a message in musings.  Monkey Devil!

Ok, Going right now.  an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: June 24, 2009, 02:27:04 PM »

O/T
Daquiri in Favorite Recipe thread.

To be on topic, I hope the taste of a strawberry daquiri never passes the lips of Skanky again.   Monkey Devil!

Thanks, Fanny.  I think I will make some, because I am free and I can.  My son is very much alive and is very much wanted.  How can anyone harm a child, even more unbelievable is someone hurting her own child?  Killing her...the worst of the worst, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1687 on: June 24, 2009, 02:32:36 PM »

BLINK, Has there ever been any documetation for the neighbors statements about the big fight the night of June 15? I swear my brain is so stuffed with stuff about this case, I can't remember. I know it has been out on the internet for a long time, but I really can't even begin to look for documents on this.

Yes, it has, smack my azz and call me sally if I can remember her name right now. The only way I would be able to pull that out is if I went through the witness list and recognized an odd name, lol.
B

Okay help me out here Monks....I found this interview with neighbor Jean Couty.  I am somewhat confused - he says that there were 2 arguments that he recalls hearing, one when KC was on her way to jog and the other when Cindy got in KC's car and drove away - However the dates he gives for these 2 arguments are in May/End of May. My question is is this the neighbor that heard the argument on June 15th or is that a different neighbor?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1688 on: June 24, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »

BLINK, Has there ever been any documetation for the neighbors statements about the big fight the night of June 15? I swear my brain is so stuffed with stuff about this case, I can't remember. I know it has been out on the internet for a long time, but I really can't even begin to look for documents on this.

Yes, it has, smack my azz and call me sally if I can remember her name right now. The only way I would be able to pull that out is if I went through the witness list and recognized an odd name, lol.
B

Okay help me out here Monks....I found this interview with neighbor Jean Couty.  I am somewhat confused - he says that there were 2 arguments that he recalls hearing, one when KC was on her way to jog and the other when Cindy got in KC's car and drove away - However the dates he gives for these 2 arguments are in May/End of May. My question is is this the neighbor that heard the argument on June 15th or is that a different neighbor?   

Helps to include the link

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5688720/Casey-Anthony-Neighbor-Jean-Couty-transcript

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: June 24, 2009, 02:35:29 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: June 24, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »

WOW !  Thanks for posting !  I had never heard that exchange !  Megan Kelly really put Cindy in her place ! lol
That was choice - Megan is one sharp cookie & already had things all sized up.
I had no idea who she was before this interview, and she is right up there with Kathi B.,  Morgan & Mitnik, and the ever lovely Yuri Melich and John Allen.  My Heroes!!

Megyn Kelly is great!  She is on Foxnews cable's morning America Newsroom with Bill Hemmer 9AM eastern 8AM central and often guest appears on O'Reilly and other shows.   She is sharp as a tact, witty & has a law degree, she was a litigating attorney in NYC before becoming a journalist/legal analyst.  She is expecting her first child in the fall.

Cappy,I like her too.She is sharp!

Wow from me, too.   I missed this video when it first aired.   Thanks for posting it.   And thanks for posting the M&J video of Cindy running her mouth and being combative.  Is it any wonder this case sucked us all in?   No wonder we all feel disgust for the A's.  CA is the nastiest person I've ever seen.       
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1691 on: June 24, 2009, 02:38:23 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: June 24, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »

In all the rumors I have heard, I have never heard that one. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: June 24, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »

I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I hadn't heard it, but I wouldn't be surprised.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: June 24, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

O/T Looks like another politician's career is coming to a complete stop.  South Carolina Governor that was missing over the weekend  and turned up in Argentina is on the air at a news conference confessing to an affair.  Appalachian Trail my shiney Azz!   

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »

I saw it on In Sessions.  They are speculating that the affair was the real reason the Ant's left Ohio.

And isn't it strange that we never see any interaction with George's family in this three ring circus.     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »

I hadn't heard it, but I wouldn't be surprised.   
I'm going to dig further into this later, if I can remember what night this discussion was. IF this would be correct, that sure would explain some things 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

O/T Looks like another politician's career is coming to a complete stop.  South Carolina Governor that was missing over the weekend  and turned up in Argentina is on the air at a news conference confessing to an affair.  Appalachian Trail my shiney Azz!   

And your azz is shiney!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: June 24, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »

Here is the shovel guy Neighbour - Brian Burner

http://vodpod.com/watch/1420258-p13-brian-burner-police-interview-anthony-neighbour-casey-borrowed-shovel-from

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: June 24, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »

Darn it, now my husband is going to say I told you so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.