April 27, 2024, 12:01:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311813 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: June 24, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.
I bet the neighbors have a story to tell ....

Maybe after G & C get carted away in the future, the neighbors will come out from behind their venetian blinds and begin to talk  !

I know.Wouldn't you love to interview some of the neighbors?It would be so interesting.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: June 24, 2009, 03:10:05 PM »

Thanks Capp, so Jesse talked about the choking also, I didn't remember that 

Lee told Leonard's group....then someone in Lenny's group shared with Jesse and family IIRC
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: June 24, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

BLINK, Has there ever been any documetation for the neighbors statements about the big fight the night of June 15? I swear my brain is so stuffed with stuff about this case, I can't remember. I know it has been out on the internet for a long time, but I really can't even begin to look for documents on this.

Yes, it has, smack my azz and call me sally if I can remember her name right now. The only way I would be able to pull that out is if I went through the witness list and recognized an odd name, lol.
B

Don't know who all got that story from the neighbor about all the screaming and yelling the eve of 15th, but Lenny also talked to that neighbor.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: June 24, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »

I hope so, too.  I think the fraud trial is going to point out that Casey stole money for herself alone, and prove that there was no nanny to pay, shooting the dingoes ate my baby, I mean Zanny stole my baby defense.  Bring it on!!
one more thing on the Nanny-A nanny coem to your house to watch your child.  You dont bring the child to the nanny
[/quote]

I had a nanny for my older children because I traveled all the time, but she passed away before my youngest was born. I had an "Aussie" nanny for my youngest and she was awesome. My youngest still calls diapers "nappies". LOL  

Yes, nannies do come to your home, and pretty much run your home for you as far as the children are concerned. At least mine did, as did all the ones my friends have had. I never believed in day cares for children, and I was willing to give up other things for my children to have a nanny.

KC didn't even know what a nanny was...........much less ever have one. Evidently Cindy was too stupid to know what one was either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: June 24, 2009, 03:12:27 PM »

Judging by how much Casey talked and texted with Tony the night into the morning of June 16th, I would say that Cindy & Casey had their blow up argument probably not only about what grandma Pleasea said to Cindy at dinner with Caylee present or that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee BUT Casey probably wanted to go out to meet up with Tony & found the whole argument to be inconveniencing her - the two factors put Casey into a rage.

No doubt ... but I don't think it takes much to put Casey in a rage -- or the entire immediate family.  They are all atomic bombs.

Maybe after G & C get carted away in the future, the neighbors will come out from behind their venetian blinds and begin to talk  !

I know.Wouldn't you love to interview some of the neighbors?It would be so interesting.

Ooops !  The posting poltergeist struck again ... 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: June 24, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »

This may be the other neighbour.  Not sure if there was a transcript from them:

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/whos-who-in-casey-anthony-saga.html

It could have been, but it wasn't included in the YouTube interview that we heard. Again, there could have been more that we are not privvy to.

O/T Another politician says that the governor of SC had acted like "a hormone infused teenager!"  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I guess the ***** wasn't so good though, cause he came home apologizing right away, and saying the affair was over.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: June 24, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         

In all the rumors I have heard, I have never heard that one. 

It was on TOPIX early on in this case posted from someone who claimed to be from their hometown in Ohio.
Where's numbers with the 411? We Ohioians do things strange ...not all just most.  I don't know how you sell a house that still has a lien on it.  I thought the lien had to be sattisfied for the sale to go thru, maybe they still own the property? 

Trumbell Co. is known for it's mafia influence & corruption still to this day, even after all of the steel mills are gone.  I guess there's probably lots of meth to push.  Anyway, George has always struck me as some guido wanna be.  No offense, especially to Cappy.  JMO.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: June 24, 2009, 03:14:15 PM »

O/T
Daquiri in Favorite Recipe thread.

To be on topic, I hope the taste of a strawberry daquiri never passes the lips of Skanky again.   Monkey Devil!

Thanks, Fanny.  I think I will make some, because I am free and I can.  My son is very much alive and is very much wanted.  How can anyone harm a child, even more unbelievable is someone hurting her own child?  Killing her...the worst of the worst, imo.

I agree Bearly.
Now about those drinks....... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: June 24, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »

It's not just happening to you. It is happening to everybody. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: June 24, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »

Thanks so much for posting this MONK Smile    Megan Kelly!!   

CA is a flippin' azz!!!!!     Cindy says that Caylee last seen by KC on June 14th??!!  WTF??! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: June 24, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I saw it on In Sessions.  They are speculating that the affair was the real reason the Ant's left Ohio.

And isn't it strange that we never see any interaction with George's family in this three ring circus.     

That's interesting ....  And yes, I've wondered where they were.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1731 on: June 24, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »

O/T Looks like another politician's career is coming to a complete stop.  South Carolina Governor that was missing over the weekend  and turned up in Argentina is on the air at a news conference confessing to an affair.  Appalachian Trail my shiney Azz!   
Darn it, now my husband is going to say I told you so.

Well, sorry NoRose. I could have told you so too. As soon as he was said to have been in Argentina......Wam!!! 
Maybe he wanted to get tango lessons to surprise his sweetie?
And I was believing the hiking story 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: June 24, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »

WOW !  Thanks for posting !  I had never heard that exchange !  Megan Kelly really put Cindy in her place ! lol
That was choice - Megan is one sharp cookie & already had things all sized up.
I had no idea who she was before this interview, and she is right up there with Kathi B.,  Morgan & Mitnik, and the ever lovely Yuri Melich and John Allen.  My Heroes!!

Megyn Kelly is great!  She is on Foxnews cable's morning America Newsroom with Bill Hemmer 9AM eastern 8AM central and often guest appears on O'Reilly and other shows.   She is sharp as a tact, witty & has a law degree, she was a litigating attorney in NYC before becoming a journalist/legal analyst.  She is expecting her first child in the fall.

Cappy,I like her too.She is sharp!

Wow from me, too.   I missed this video when it first aired.   Thanks for posting it.   And thanks for posting the M&J video of Cindy running her mouth and being combative.  Is it any wonder this case sucked us all in?   No wonder we all feel disgust for the A's.  CA is the nastiest person I've ever seen.       

Didn't exactly come across as grieving did she?
If those 911 calls hadn't been made,we'd never of heard the name Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1733 on: June 24, 2009, 03:19:46 PM »

RUT RO...

Tuesday, Jun 23
truTV's "In Session" Shuts Down

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/courttvtrutv/trutvs_in_session_shuts_down_119687.asp

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: June 24, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »

here is a compilation of all the surveillance video on Casey as she was spending all her hard earned money (COUGH!) .  Holy Smoly did she buy stuff!  If you watch she is constantly playing with her clothes and hair even when walking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=AU&hl=en-GB&v=EGxKL8xM1YI
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: June 24, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »

O/T Looks like another politician's career is coming to a complete stop.  South Carolina Governor that was missing over the weekend  and turned up in Argentina is on the air at a news conference confessing to an affair.  Appalachian Trail my shiney Azz!   

I caught part of that. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1736 on: June 24, 2009, 03:21:29 PM »

Thanks Capp, so Jesse talked about the choking also, I didn't remember that 

Lee told Leonard's group....then someone in Lenny's group shared with Jesse and family IIRC
Thanks, when I was taking the dog for a walk, I was thinking when and if Cindy and George take the stand, how in the world are they going to keep all the lies together, I wonder what version the two of them are going to settle on spewing? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: June 24, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »

I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I hadn't heard it, but I wouldn't be surprised.   

Me either.There would have to be proof of alien involvement to raise my eyebrow at this point. 

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: June 24, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

It's not just happening to you. It is happening to everybody. 

It skeered me ...
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: June 24, 2009, 03:24:46 PM »

I hadn't heard it, but I wouldn't be surprised.   

Me either.There would have to be proof of alien involvement to raise my eyebrow at this point. 

Monkey Devil!     Monkey Devil!     Monkey Devil!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.