April 27, 2024, 06:03:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311877 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1760 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:44 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: June 24, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.  what if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

Just playing devil's advocate here but are we sure that's the bedroom door and not the closet door in her room?  Not stickying up for anyone but doesn't it sound odd to have a safety knob on the bedroom door and not the closet instead?  Not saying that anything that family does makes sense.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1762 on: June 24, 2009, 03:46:23 PM »

I ended up bankrupt in a divorce 10 years ago, and can't even get a credit card.  How do these idiots get a mortgage while they still have a lien on their previous home?           

Irish Monkey I love your avi by the way......the lien in Ohio that is still outstanding is a business lien against Georgie - I am not sure if Sindy was on that one I will have to look but I also think their home was foreclosed on up there too.  It doesn't seem right does it - Sindy acts like she has a checkbook full of cash and buys nothing but the best yet really they don't have chit and don't pay their bills. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: June 24, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »

Maybe they can show Cops and some of their other nonsense shows all day long 

But will that affect our chances of seeing the trial televised?   
One or more online news websites will show it, I'm sure. I've watched a lot of trials online. I gave up on In Sessions crappy coverage a long time ago.

I am pretty positive that you will be able to watch the trial gavel-to-gavel on Fox's livestream, possibly CNN.   Fox has a direct livestream that you can download & place right on your desktop.

http://www.foxnews.com/rss/

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: June 24, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

I found it....Page 64  It's his brother in law..  he mentions two sisters, but no brother...         

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20july24.pdf

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1765 on: June 24, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »

This may be the other neighbour.  Not sure if there was a transcript from them:

Dickens, Bailey and Joyce – Anthony’s neighbors. Told Detectives Tom Manderville and Michael Segreaves that on July 19, they had a visit from Kiomarie Torres-Cruz, a former neighbor, whose parents still live in the neighborhood. While visiting with them, Kiomarie mentioned that she had a call from Casey on July 9 and had heard Caylee in the background. She also said Casey had called from a payphone (unsure of date and time). She also said that if Caylee was buried, she was buried by Hidden Oaks Elementary, in the woods where they used to hang out. The Dickens encouraged her to contact LE. Detective Segreaves contacted Appling Wells, who said she had spoken with Kiomarie.

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/whos-who-in-casey-anthony-saga.html

Thank you for the links to these interviews Northern Rose - I am off to listen to this one again.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: June 24, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »

cyas later, time to go in the pool for a bit....man o manochivitz it is a hot one here today!

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1767 on: June 24, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »

I ended up bankrupt in a divorce 10 years ago, and can't even get a credit card.  How do these idiots get a mortgage while they still have a lien on their previous home?           

Irish Monkey I love your avi by the way......the lien in Ohio that is still outstanding is a business lien against Georgie - I am not sure if Sindy was on that one I will have to look but I also think their home was foreclosed on up there too.  It doesn't seem right does it - Sindy acts like she has a checkbook full of cash and buys nothing but the best yet really they don't have chit and don't pay their bills. 

Brandi gets the credit for my Avi!       

The money thing frustrates me no end....I work many, many hours to help support my family, and these creatures aren't even working at all now!      GRRRRR

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: June 24, 2009, 03:56:29 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "Bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

I have a strange SICK feeling that they are going to spin this one.  Here's the scenario she was getting this tattoo beautiful life to commenorate Caylee upcoming birthday etc etc...that the reason she got this during the time period is that she thought nothing was wrong that caylee was at the "beach with the nanny" scenario..see where this is headed.  I don't put it past them one bit and the guy that owns the tattoo parlor coming on and stating that when he saw Casey that there was nothing wrong no alarm in here will just solidify there so called proof.  *Dunking now for the bananas*

OR>>>>>>>> that KC "thought" George & Cindy had Caylee at the time......Bus wheels rolling.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1769 on: June 24, 2009, 03:58:23 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "Bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

I have a strange SICK feeling that they are going to spin this one.  Here's the scenario she was getting this tattoo beautiful life to commenorate Caylee upcoming birthday etc etc...that the reason she got this during the time period is that she thought nothing was wrong that caylee was at the "beach with the nanny" scenario..see where this is headed.  I don't put it past them one bit and the guy that owns the tattoo parlor coming on and stating that when he saw Casey that there was nothing wrong no alarm in here will just solidify there so called proof.  *Dunking now for the bananas*

OR>>>>>>>> that KC "thought" George & Cindy had Caylee at the time......Bus wheels rolling.
That's what I'm betting on, Casey was foot loose and fancy free, grandma and grandpa were taking care of Caylee.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1770 on: June 24, 2009, 04:00:20 PM »

hello,
long tima ago some of the monkeys found out tha one person named Zenaida and other with the last name gonzales vivian nesto the area was found. It was true? did Le investigate that?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/#comment-1422566

There is the link to that take on it.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: June 24, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »

Where's numbers with the 411? We Ohioians do things strange ...not all just most.  I don't know how you sell a house that still has a lien on it.  I thought the lien had to be sattisfied for the sale to go thru, maybe they still own the property? 

Trumbell Co. is known for it's mafia influence & corruption still to this day, even after all of the steel mills are gone.  I guess there's probably lots of meth to push.  Anyway, George has always struck me as some guido wanna be.  No offense, especially to Cappy.  JMO.

None taken, since not everyone that is Italian is associated to the mafia, ya know.  Besides, George wouldnt last a day being "connected" LOL  not to mention he's Irish, he has no palenes (ummm...men normally have 2), no worth.   Whatever the man's nationality, simply put he's just a hothead loser.
[/quote] Maybe he couldn't hang.(lol).

Q) Why move to Florida from OH?
A) gotta be cindy leading this "palenesless" pos by the nose.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: June 24, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: June 24, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »

Nite Sweet Monkeys, I'm heading for home!  Hope the A/C doesn't give out on the way!

an angelic monkey

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: June 24, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

Where's numbers with the 411? We Ohioians do things strange ...not all just most.  I don't know how you sell a house that still has a lien on it.  I thought the lien had to be sattisfied for the sale to go thru, maybe they still own the property? 

Trumbell Co. is known for it's mafia influence & corruption still to this day, even after all of the steel mills are gone.  I guess there's probably lots of meth to push.  Anyway, George has always struck me as some guido wanna be.  No offense, especially to Cappy.  JMO.

None taken, since not everyone that is Italian is associated to the mafia, ya know.  Besides, George wouldnt last a day being "connected" LOL  not to mention he's Irish, he has no palenes (ummm...men normally have 2), no worth.   Whatever the man's nationality, simply put he's just a hothead loser.
Maybe he couldn't hang.(lol).

Q) Why move to Florida from OH?
A) gotta be cindy leading this "palenesless" pos by the nose.
Quote to fix quote box.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: June 24, 2009, 04:04:06 PM »

I found it....Page 64  It's his brother in law..  he mentions two sisters, but no brother...         

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony%20july24.pdf

It does say his brother in law is wealthy. But he doesn't mention anything about his brothers, but I do think he has a couple. But you are right, that is his wealthy relative. I think he or someone in the family had something to say about his sister's mental state. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: June 24, 2009, 04:04:24 PM »

hello,
long tima ago some of the monkeys found out tha one person named Zenaida and other with the last name gonzales vivian nesto the area was found. It was true? did Le investigate that?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/#comment-1422566

There is the link to that take on it.
TKS Monkey with Class!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: June 24, 2009, 04:04:44 PM »

I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I hadn't heard it, but I wouldn't be surprised.   

Me either.There would have to be proof of alien involvement to raise my eyebrow at this point. 

Would this qualify?

My question is-  If you are not guilty why do you need a lawyer by your side to stop you saying anything incriminating?
Anyone with any sense understands that if their child was missing they would not care what was said, by who, as long as it helped find the child..      if they were innocent of course!       
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: June 24, 2009, 04:05:29 PM »

Nite Sweet Monkeys, I'm heading for home!  Hope the A/C doesn't give out on the way!

an angelic monkey

Nite Irish. Me too!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: June 24, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.
  I must have been living under the bridge with Newfie at that time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.