April 28, 2024, 08:42:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311957 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: June 24, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

I still have not found what I am looking for however going through these images is interesting.  This one disturbs me.  This is from inside the bedroom.  Notice the safety knob on the door?  That means when they closed the door Caylee was basically locked in there.  what if there was a fire?  What if they had to go throw up? 

Just playing devil's advocate here but are we sure that's the bedroom door and not the closet door in her room?  Not stickying up for anyone but doesn't it sound odd to have a safety knob on the bedroom door and not the closet instead?  Not saying that anything that family does makes sense.

There was another picture posted yesterday of Casey and Caylee. You could see the door and the doornob, and could clearly see into the hall.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: June 24, 2009, 04:13:01 PM »

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
LOL yea he is a hoot, said Casey had a string of boyfriend waiting in line from there to toledo...LOL....great stuff
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: June 24, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

Yay, Monk!!   

July 21st Spindy is saying the last time Skanky saw Cayee was June 14th. Huh?? By that time I thought they had gotten the date straight and it was June 15th. Spindy was already combative and angry and blaming the media and everyone else. IIRC, this was probably the last time M. Kelly interviewed Spindy. She had this all figured out on the first go-round!  Monkey Devil!

I was about to post the same thing!  They absolutely had the date straightened out because Cindy was furious with Yuri Melich & Sgt Allen.  They went to their house the night before the bond hearing to tell her that they had to be "mistaken" about when Cindy & Caylee were visiting papa.  Cindy used the excuse in court that the detectives were being insensitive to her father being ill, no that was not it Cindy was ticked because their lies were exposed right from the getgo & she didnt want her parents realizing that by them being questioned further.   Another combative interview was with Mike and Juliett on syndicated Fox.   She was combative from the very beginning with Greta & Whoraldo as well.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZvEhnzlobA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HZvEhnzlobA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1&quot;</a>

CAPP-- Thanks for posting this... Great interview...I had never seen it before... A few comments...

MARTHA M. You told KC that you have given her 30 days and I am not giving you one more day... How many times did you talk to KC during those 31 days?

CA...   I spoke to KC everyday (not according to your 911 call)    I had no reason to believe Caylee was missing  (hmmm what about the my space entry on 7/3... "My Caylee is Missing"

Mike plays clip from 911 call...CA says... My daughter has been missing for a month.  (but you were talking to her everyday)

I love it when MIKE asks CA... "Are You Covering for KC?"  (She never answers the question)

CA is crazy... "You guys (nat'l media) are responsible if Caylee is not found"  I gotta say that I disagree with ya spindy

There were a lot of things that spindy said in this interview that pizzed me off, but what else is new.

My comments are in red

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: June 24, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »

Thanks so much for posting this MONK Smile    Megan Kelly!!   

CA is a flippin' azz!!!!!     Cindy says that Caylee last seen by KC on June 14th??!!  WTF??! 

Hmm!! Just a thought here, how about the Saturday14th was the date of the big argument and she got thrown out of the house without Caylee, KC left and sneaked back in the next night and took Caylee and smothered her. Just speculating of course..

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1784 on: June 24, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.
  I must have been living under the bridge with Newfie at that time.
I'm not positive(but almost)about this but back when I was looking up george info from Ohio,there are records for a house/s that george and cindy were buying and cindy had signed with her maiden name of Plesea.I don't think george has any brothers but I'm now wondering(after watching a few videos with the more mature,experienced ho)if cindy helped to break up ole weak georges marriage way back then.I think she did and I now know where caseyminiho gets all of her man pawing from.
In one of the videos posted this morning cindyoleho actually says caseyminihointraining is"a very mature and excellent Mama"
SMACK::::::::::::right upside cindyoleho's head.Damn this family makes me feel so hateful.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: June 24, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »

hello monkeys
i'm not really here...i'm at work, so if anybody ask..ya haven't seen me
had a thought while driving to work today..
i'll bet ya a monkey  that the reason conman or bozo have the diary is 'cause its on the block..betcha' its already been sold by cindy-the price will be set after the trial.....
gotta' go....like i said...i was never really here ok

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: June 24, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.

Well there you have it, of course he is Caylee's Father.

sorry, I just had to get a jibe at these people today I heard 2 interviews of Cindy's today and I think it it messing with my chi.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: June 24, 2009, 04:48:10 PM »

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
LOL yea he is a hoot, said Casey had a string of boyfriend waiting in line from there to toledo...LOL....great stuff

Yes, he did, and that she used to date young men of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her Mom.

Smell what Im cookin on this?
B
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1788 on: June 24, 2009, 04:50:14 PM »

I must have been living under the bridge with Newfie at that time.
I'm not positive(but almost)about this but back when I was looking up george info from Ohio,there are records for a house/s that george and cindy were buying and cindy had signed with her maiden name of Plesea.I don't think george has any brothers but I'm now wondering(after watching a few videos with the more mature,experienced ho)if cindy helped to break up ole weak georges marriage way back then.I think she did and I now know where caseyminiho gets all of her man pawing from.
In one of the videos posted this morning cindyoleho actually says caseyminihointraining is"a very mature and excellent Mama"
SMACK::::::::::::right upside cindyoleho's head.Damn this family makes me feel so hateful.

OMG Karma that is sooooo funny I am LMAO!!!  I know what you mean - the Scammers do make you feel hateful 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: June 24, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »

Childproof door knob cover on Caylee's door from the inside.  You can see the hallway in this image.

Humm and so this sums it up over my last post..yep it answers it loud and clear!!  What where they THINKING!! ohh wait they don't think!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: June 24, 2009, 04:55:03 PM »

Yes, he did, and that she used to date young men of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her Mom.

B

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1791 on: June 24, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

B
  No  She was a hooker is all I can come up with, help 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1792 on: June 24, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=2503541&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Wow, I never saw that video before.  You can see from 'day 1' Cindy was an ______ about the whole thing.  Sounds like she hung up on the reporter, too.  What an idiot.  In that clip Cindy tells the reporter that Casey is trying to tell the police 'in her own way' where Caylee is.  Uh, yeah, that Casey killed her and she's close to home.  So, is that how the A family works?  Nobody tells the truth to each other, instead they play charades and everyone has to guess what each family member is trying to say???  "George, I'm going down the street to the brick building that sells milk, bread and other things that, you know, I can put on the stove, in a pot, and heat up, so we can sit at that wooden thing in the other room and put that stuff that I heated up into our pieholes.."  OMGsh....seriously, I can understand why their extended family will have nothing to do with these people.  No way to explain their sickness.
Biker Bev, That was hilarious ! Don't know when I have laughed so hard.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: June 24, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »

WOW !  Thanks for posting !  I had never heard that exchange !  Megan Kelly really put Cindy in her place ! lol
That was choice - Megan is one sharp cookie & already had things all sized up.

Wow, I never heard that exchange before either!  Megan Kelly hid the nail on the head.

I did notice that Cindy said that Casey hadn't seen Caylee since "June 14th"....yet another lie.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: June 24, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »

B

Are we revisting the guy who didn't like Skanky and owned the condo where Ricardo and Amy lived?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1795 on: June 24, 2009, 05:06:18 PM »

B

Are we revisting the guy who didn't like Skanky and owned the condo where Ricardo and Amy lived?
Oh that might be it Fanny.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: June 24, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

B
too funny, im sure she hated when she brought jesse home and said he was the father.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: June 24, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »

B

Oh that might be it Fanny.

Unless Skanky knew Ricky Martin of "Living La Vita Loca" fame.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Kidding, I'm just kidding. I don't need to start any more rumors. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: June 24, 2009, 05:15:09 PM »

How come one of the tabloid journalism TV shows haven't interviewed her?   Now that would be interesting....    I bet she is chuckling to herself!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: June 24, 2009, 05:15:35 PM »

Self edit "Living La Vida Loca."  I need something to drink. I am sure of it now! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.