April 27, 2024, 07:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311783 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: June 24, 2009, 05:17:22 PM »

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
LOL yea he is a hoot, said Casey had a string of boyfriend waiting in line from there to toledo...LOL....great stuff

Yes, he did, and that she used to date young men of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her Mom.

Smell what Im cookin on this?
B
  No  She was a hooker is all I can come up with, help 

My favorite Mr Dickens quote is "If there was a popularity contest in this neighborhood, Cindy Anthony would be voted the bitch from hell".
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1801 on: June 24, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »

Self edit "Living La Vida Loca."  I need something to drink. I am sure of it now! 

Can I buy you a drink?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: June 24, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.

How come one of the tabloid journalism TV shows haven't interviewed her?   Now that would be interesting....    I bet she is chuckling to herself!

I bet she is thinking "Ole Georgie got just what he deserved! Spindy!"  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: June 24, 2009, 05:19:39 PM »

Self edit "Living La Vida Loca."  I need something to drink. I am sure of it now! 

Can I buy you a drink?

Thanks. I think I can spell and post much better under the influence. But that's just me...... Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
LOL yea he is a hoot, said Casey had a string of boyfriend waiting in line from there to toledo...LOL....great stuff

Yes, he did, and that she used to date young men of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her Mom.

B

My favorite Mr Dickens quote is "If there was a popularity contest in this neighborhood, Cindy Anthony would be voted the bitch from hell".

Love that one to Western  Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

In your face George!  June 16 - George sees them between 10 - 1300.  Look at note with * on last line of calendar - LAST DAY GRANDFATHER SPOKE WITH CAYLEE WAS ON 15th.  This was probably after the visit with Great Grandfather which is also note.

He may have seen a dead Caylee being carried out of the house on the 16th , as he never spoke to her.
I saved it and zoomed in >>> that note actually says LAST DAY GRANDMOTHER SPOKE WITH CAYLEE WAS ON 15th.  Last day Cindy spoke with her.

On the 16th, there is a notation that says "George sees 10 to 1300" [10 till 1:00, or 12:50].  This interview may have taken place AFTER the Greta show, where he dropped the bombshell about having seen Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th. 

On the 16th, there is another notation I can't read!   It says "715/720[30?] - [Left? ----?]
Did George say he left?  Wait, I actually recall this!  He told LE he left the house early.
  WTH?  And now he's going on TV with the breakfast story?

Thank you, NorthernRose, for posting these!  So interesting.
  Busting in to say hello  , and also to correct something from last night.

I went back and looked:  The interview calendar we were examining is actually for Cindy, not George. 
So the notation on June 16 that says "715/730 - Left..." would be regarding Cindy leaving for work.

The day that George claims he left in the morning and returned in the afternoon was not on June 16, IIRC.  It was either on the alleged Chasey-Casey day, or on July 15, before retrieving the Pontiac.  Sorry.  (And IIRC he stated that the car chase occurred in the morning...)

I was trying to clear up confusion, and may have ended up causing more... sorry.  Off to read now, see ya when I come up for air!  We may have a new cage by then, who knows?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: June 24, 2009, 05:20:23 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.
  I must have been living under the bridge with Newfie at that time.
I'm not positive(but almost)about this but back when I was looking up george info from Ohio,there are records for a house/s that george and cindy were buying and cindy had signed with her maiden name of Plesea.I don't think george has any brothers but I'm now wondering(after watching a few videos with the more mature,experienced ho)if cindy helped to break up ole weak georges marriage way back then.I think she did and I now know where caseyminiho gets all of her man pawing from.
In one of the videos posted this morning cindyoleho actually says caseyminihointraining is"a very mature and excellent Mama"
SMACK::::::::::::right upside cindyoleho's head.Damn this family makes me feel so hateful.

I have been in an evil mood with this HEAT and humidity here- so I was just reading your 'smack her upside the head comment and I wondered if I could make and sell some Cindy/Casey/George Anthony punching bags. It would do wonders for my mood to punch that old bag.       Just thinking   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: June 24, 2009, 05:21:30 PM »

In all the rumors I have heard, I have never heard that one. 

It was on TOPIX early on in this case posted from someone who claimed to be from their hometown in Ohio.
Where's numbers with the 411? We Ohioians do things strange ...not all just most.  I don't know how you sell a house that still has a lien on it.  I thought the lien had to be sattisfied for the sale to go thru, maybe they still own the property? 

Trumbell Co. is known for it's mafia influence & corruption still to this day, even after all of the steel mills are gone.  I guess there's probably lots of meth to push.  Anyway, George has always struck me as some guido wanna be.  No offense, especially to Cappy.  JMO.
That makes me laugh.  I used to have the Youngstown/Warren territory when I was a drug rep.  There were areas that were notable chiefly for their "massage" parlors, if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.    I wonder if we could do a day trip to get some info.  It's not that far from me.  Lovin, I'm sure you'd be great as a detective, and I think Leslee lives near.  Let's see if we could get Numbers to be our tour guide.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: June 24, 2009, 05:21:54 PM »

Can I buy you a drink?

I think this might help.

Thanks. I think I can spell and post much better under the influence. But that's just me...... Monkey Devil!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: June 24, 2009, 05:22:53 PM »

By the looks of it I need one to I can't even quote right today - geeeesh

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: June 24, 2009, 05:25:55 PM »

I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I saw it on In Sessions.  They are speculating that the affair was the real reason the Ant's left Ohio.

And isn't it strange that we never see any interaction with George's family in this three ring circus.     
But they left Ohio when Casey was a kid, right?

She was. I wish the people of Trumbull County would get off the info and tell us what we want to know. It's gotta be some good stuff.  

Fanny
...the people in Trumbull County don't even consider this story to be news.  There is nothing, nil, nada in the local papers beyond what they get from wire services like AP.  They have been gone for about 20 years.  CinCin's brothers and parents left here many years ago.  George's parents left quite a few years ago too.  All I can find is George's sister (married to prominent car dealer) still in the area.
My friend, "Media Guy" tells me that there's no "dirt" in the Ohio story.  What's to be known is already "out there" as far as their financial problems.  Sorry I can't find anything more.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: June 24, 2009, 05:27:23 PM »

By the looks of it I need one to I can't even quote right today - geeeesh

It's been happening today with a lot of us monkeys.  Monkey Devil!

Thanks for the daquiri. Looks delish! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: June 24, 2009, 05:28:45 PM »

I sure did, but I wasn't sure what to think, at this point nothing would surprise me. Did you figure out who knows this info, or how they heard this? I got busy and didn't go back to look at this further.

I saw it on In Sessions.  They are speculating that the affair was the real reason the Ant's left Ohio.

And isn't it strange that we never see any interaction with George's family in this three ring circus.     

She was. I wish the people of Trumbull County would get off the info and tell us what we want to know. It's gotta be some good stuff.  

Fanny
...the people in Trumbull County don't even consider this story to be news.  There is nothing, nil, nada in the local papers beyond what they get from wire services like AP.  They have been gone for about 20 years.  CinCin's brothers and parents left here many years ago.  George's parents left quite a few years ago too.  All I can find is George's sister (married to prominent car dealer) still in the area.
My friend, "Media Guy" tells me that there's no "dirt" in the Ohio story.  What's to be known is already "out there" as far as their financial problems.  Sorry I can't find anything more.

Were you able to check on that "Jim" name I gave you?

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: June 24, 2009, 05:29:45 PM »

In all the rumors I have heard, I have never heard that one. 

It was on TOPIX early on in this case posted from someone who claimed to be from their hometown in Ohio.
Where's numbers with the 411? We Ohioians do things strange ...not all just most.  I don't know how you sell a house that still has a lien on it.  I thought the lien had to be sattisfied for the sale to go thru, maybe they still own the property? 

Trumbell Co. is known for it's mafia influence & corruption still to this day, even after all of the steel mills are gone.  I guess there's probably lots of meth to push.  Anyway, George has always struck me as some guido wanna be.  No offense, especially to Cappy.  JMO.
That makes me laugh.  I used to have the Youngstown/Warren territory when I was a drug rep.  There were areas that were notable chiefly for their "massage" parlors, if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.    I wonder if we could do a day trip to get some info.  It's not that far from me.  Lovin, I'm sure you'd be great as a detective, and I think Leslee lives near.  Let's see if we could get Numbers to be our tour guide.

I'd be glad to be the tour guide...let's see if Trimm will let us use the Witless News Cart!  But honestly, there's not much to see....trust me on that 

I am going to meet my bff for dinner/drinks.  We're going to the spot where I usually see Media Guy.  I'll let you all know if he has any news for us.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: June 24, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »

B

My next trip to Or lawn do I promise to meet him and shake his hand. I only wish they would have asked him about Donnie Darko Vader. Can you imagine?
B
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: June 24, 2009, 05:30:58 PM »

All I can think of is Jim Traficant being GA's boss. LMAO!

I'm game although I don't have a C&C license.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: June 24, 2009, 05:30:58 PM »

Fanny
Drat...I wanted to have a field trip.  My sister-in-law grew up in Niles and vaguely remembers the car dealership. Maybe we can have a watch the trial and see the Anthonys dance around the truth party instead.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: June 24, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »

Good Morning, all I know is if I just had a big fight and someone was choking me, I would pick up some things and get the he!! out of there quick. I don't see Casey going quietly in her room with Caylee and having Cindy tuck them into bed, no way no how 

Yes I do agree with you monkeys on this. It's very unlikely KC would return to her room after a big fight and being choked. I'm sure she was extremely pi$$ed and left the house extremely pi$$ed. She probably didn't want to bring Caylee, but wasn't gonna leave her with CA. I feel certain KC was enraged and after she left Caylee was the only one there. My "vision" (for lack of a better word) is she was enraged & angered and could not control herself. I think she just LOST it, and Caylee was in the wrong place at the wrong time? 

Another thought - since KC had been out doing her own thing that day and Caylee was with CA - maybe KC was high on something when this fight went down.
That is interesting. You know, her friends said she was smoking pot more often.  Everyone thinks pot smokers are these mellow, laid back people, but I know some people react differently.  I call it a "pottitude", a nasty attitude that is extremely combative.  My friend's son's had it and she had to call the police, he was so out of control.  Given Cindy's ability to push Casey's buttons and the influence of a drug, this could have contributed to the perfect storm resulting in poor Caylee's death.
I totally agree, some people get very paranoid. It's not all, hey man let's go get some Taco Bell 
I have to agree as well which is why pot is still Illegal
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: June 24, 2009, 05:33:18 PM »

All I can think of is Jim Traficant being GA's boss. LMAO!

I'm game although I don't have a C&C license.
OMG, I can't stop laughing. I just saw a Jim Traficant for President sign the other day, (one of my meals on wheels clients is a little wacky.)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: June 24, 2009, 05:33:47 PM »

B

My next trip to Or lawn do I promise to meet him and shake his hand. I only wish they would have asked him about Donnie Darko Vader. Can you imagine?
B

I am sure he was a perfect child in every way and never, nerver caused a scene. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.