April 28, 2024, 12:09:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311898 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: June 24, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »

Have fun with the girls, Numbers!  I sent you nanners, a long time ago though-probably not relavent now.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1821 on: June 24, 2009, 05:35:30 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.
  I must have been living under the bridge with Newfie at that time.
I'm not positive(but almost)about this but back when I was looking up george info from Ohio,there are records for a house/s that george and cindy were buying and cindy had signed with her maiden name of Plesea.I don't think george has any brothers but I'm now wondering(after watching a few videos with the more mature,experienced ho)if cindy helped to break up ole weak georges marriage way back then.I think she did and I now know where caseyminiho gets all of her man pawing from.
In one of the videos posted this morning cindyoleho actually says caseyminihointraining is"a very mature and excellent Mama"
SMACK::::::::::::right upside cindyoleho's head.Damn this family makes me feel so hateful.

OMG Karma that is sooooo funny I am LMAO!!!  I know what you mean - the Scammers do make you feel hateful 
LOL....it's enough to drive me to drink and I don't even drink!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: June 24, 2009, 05:36:38 PM »

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
LOL yea he is a hoot, said Casey had a string of boyfriend waiting in line from there to toledo...LOL....great stuff

Yes, he did, and that she used to date young men of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her Mom.

Smell what Im cookin on this?
B
  No  She was a hooker is all I can come up with, help 

My favorite Mr Dickens quote is "If there was a popularity contest in this neighborhood, Cindy Anthony would be voted the bitch from hell".

Love that one to Western  Monkey Devil!

My next trip to Or lawn do I promise to meet him and shake his hand. I only wish they would have asked him about Donnie Darko Vader. Can you imagine?
B

I am sure he was a perfect child in every way and never, nerver caused a scene. 

Well duh, because those white knee highs made him invisible- hello?? You have taken a sip of that lovely looking beverage.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: June 24, 2009, 05:38:05 PM »

Have fun with the girls, Numbers!  I sent you nanners, a long time ago though-probably not relavent now.
That's right, have a good time and hope you see Media Guy tonight.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 24, 2009, 05:38:12 PM »

That makes me laugh.  I used to have the Youngstown/Warren territory when I was a drug rep.  There were areas that were notable chiefly for their "massage" parlors, if you know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.    I wonder if we could do a day trip to get some info.  It's not that far from me.  Lovin, I'm sure you'd be great as a detective, and I think Leslee lives near.  Let's see if we could get Numbers to be our tour guide.
All I can think of is Jim Traficant being GA's boss. LMAO!

I'm game although I don't have a C&C license.

Another example of our fine, upstanding politicians. I think when people turn into politicians they have a secret surgery on their brain that removes the last vestiges of morality and decency. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: June 24, 2009, 05:39:58 PM »

Jesse, you made my day. I am 2 minutes into this and I am crying. I needed that. Everyone learn your lesson from this "audio". Guys say we are gossip mongers? NO WAY..   Mr. Dickens is the brains behind broo hahah here.
LOL yea he is a hoot, said Casey had a string of boyfriend waiting in line from there to toledo...LOL....great stuff

Yes, he did, and that she used to date young men of Puerto Rican descent just to pizz off her Mom.

Smell what Im cookin on this?
B
  No  She was a hooker is all I can come up with, help 

My favorite Mr Dickens quote is "If there was a popularity contest in this neighborhood, Cindy Anthony would be voted the bitch from hell".

Love that one to Western  Monkey Devil!

My next trip to Or lawn do I promise to meet him and shake his hand. I only wish they would have asked him about Donnie Darko Vader. Can you imagine?
B

I am sure he was a perfect child in every way and never, nerver caused a scene. 

Well duh, because those white knee highs made him invisible- hello?? You have taken a sip of that lovely looking beverage.

Yes I did, and I still can't spell. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1826 on: June 24, 2009, 05:41:57 PM »

I hear ya Karma somedays it makes me want to drink just to see if clouded thinking might make this case make sense ......here is a pina colada for you - I didn't add to much rum.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 24, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »

Well, time to light up the grill (old school charcoal! love it!) and cook up some dinner.  Sending some cool breezes to monkeys who are boiling.  Have a great night everyone!

God bless Caylee!  an angelic monkey
Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: June 24, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »

I'm checking out for a bit to go see my son's gig.  (He plays guitar and sings.) So I will be back later---Methinks I will be ready for a blueberry-pomegranate daiquiri when I return.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: June 24, 2009, 05:47:08 PM »

Well, time to light up the grill (old school charcoal! love it!) and cook up some dinner.  Sending some cool breezes to monkeys who are boiling.  Have a great night everyone!

Lovinlife

Have a great night Lovin - we do charcoal only too - great taste.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: June 24, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »

I'm checking out for a bit to go see my son's gig.  (He plays guitar and sings.) So I will be back later---Methinks I will be ready for a blueberry-pomegranate daiquiri when I return.

Monkalicious I will make you one when you get back - have fun watching your son play and sing

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: June 24, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »

Lovinlife

Nite Lovin.  an angelic monkey

Everyone is talking about how hot it is today. Can you remember on June 16th when we honored Caylee?? Well, today is the 24th, the same day that I use to believe Skandy dumped Caylee on Suburban. After reading the autopsy reports, I realized there was no way, none, that Skanky could have held her body in the trunk for this long.

This is the same day that George said he had the confrontation in the driveway at the back of Skanky's car. There is also no way, none, that George couldn't have smelled the decomp in her trunk. Either that, or he had two corks shoved up his nose.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: June 24, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »

Lovinlife

Us too, Mission. Nothing like that cancer causing smokie taste. Sometimes you just have to live on the edge and go for it! 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1833 on: June 24, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.
I'm not positive(but almost)about this but back when I was looking up george info from Ohio,there are records for a house/s that george and cindy were buying and cindy had signed with her maiden name of Plesea.I don't think george has any brothers but I'm now wondering(after watching a few videos with the more mature,experienced ho)if cindy helped to break up ole weak georges marriage way back then.I think she did and I now know where caseyminiho gets all of her man pawing from.
In one of the videos posted this morning cindyoleho actually says caseyminihointraining is"a very mature and excellent Mama"
SMACK::::::::::::right upside cindyoleho's head.Damn this family makes me feel so hateful.

I have been in an evil mood with this HEAT and humidity here- so I was just reading your 'smack her upside the head comment and I wondered if I could make and sell some Cindy/Casey/George Anthony punching bags. It would do wonders for my mood to punch that old bag.       Just thinking   
LOL!
Oh yeah,lets get that done cause I know it sure would sell very well lol
Here's what I had to go watch after watching some old ole and mini ho videos today(watch part 2 after the ist one).........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_udqEp_YR4

Karma Is Coming

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: June 24, 2009, 05:57:51 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 24, 2009, 05:58:14 PM »

I have been in an evil mood with this HEAT and humidity here- so I was just reading your 'smack her upside the head comment and I wondered if I could make and sell some Cindy/Casey/George Anthony punching bags. It would do wonders for my mood to punch that old bag.       Just thinking   
LOL!
Here's what I had to go watch after watching some old ole and mini ho videos today(watch part 2 after the ist one).........

I saw a game like that somewhere where it was Spindy's hateful mug, and you could smack the crap out of her!  Monkey Devil!

The kitties were too cute. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1836 on: June 24, 2009, 05:58:57 PM »

I hear ya Karma somedays it makes me want to drink just to see if clouded thinking might make this case make sense ......here is a pina colada for you - I didn't add to much rum.

Thank you so much Mission....that looks real yummy....especially in this dang heat.

Karma Is Coming

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: June 24, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »

Lovinlife

Us too, Mission. Nothing like that cancer causing smokie taste. Sometimes you just have to live on the edge and go for it! 

You are right Fanny - like I say "in the old days it never hurt us" kind of like the song Different World by Bucky Covington.  Great song.  I particularly think that families are so different today because of the breakdown in morals and values, I mean look at how dysfunctional the Ants are - where are the morals and ethics of a good family foundation in that mad house?? 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1838 on: June 24, 2009, 06:03:40 PM »

LOL!

I saw a game like that somewhere where it was Spindy's hateful mug, and you could smack the crap out of her!  Monkey Devil!

The kitties were too cute. 
Aren't they just the cutest little things?I was laughing so hard I was crying while watching them,in part 2 they tear that whacking box up lol
I think I would break my puter if I played a whack the oleho game.

Karma Is Coming

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: June 24, 2009, 06:04:02 PM »

Well there you have it, of course he is Caylee's Father.

sorry, I just had to get a jibe at these people today I heard 2 interviews of Cindy's today and I think it it messing with my chi.
B

In that family ANYTHING is possible. What if the son resented George leaving him and his family for Cindy and decided to "get back" at George when he became an adult?  

Think about that one.........easy to meet up and lay KC............perfect payback??? Hmmmmmmmmm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.