April 27, 2024, 10:27:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311892 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: June 24, 2009, 06:06:13 PM »

So George does have another son from his first marriage 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: June 24, 2009, 06:06:31 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: June 24, 2009, 06:09:52 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

Somebody knew how to take the battery out, because they did that when they brought the car back and put it in the garage on July 15th.

I haven't listened to last night's show yet either, but I heard someone say today there was obviously no love lost between Dr Michael B & Dr Cyril W.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: June 24, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »

Somebody knew how to take the battery out, because they did that when they brought the car back and put it in the garage on July 15th.

I haven't listened to last night's show yet either, but I heard someone say today there was obviously no love lost between Dr Michael B & Dr Cyril W.
Does anyone else find it odd that they took the battery out of the car? Like Casey was going to sneak home and drive that horrible smelling car anywhere.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1844 on: June 24, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »

Not that I have ever read NoRose.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1845 on: June 24, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »

Does anyone else find it odd that they took the battery out of the car? Like Casey was going to sneak home and drive that horrible smelling car anywhere.
I found it laughable they took the battery out.....one last try at being a good parent and doing something right for once in their miserable lives.
OK....going back to watch funny animal videos Smile

Karma Is Coming

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: June 24, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: June 24, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »

I know there was discussion of this, but Turbo was saying a friend of the ex wife posted, I think on Topix, that they had a son 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: June 24, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

I did.  Their attention to unimportant detail is profound to say the least.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: June 24, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »

Calling the police over those gas cans  and then Cindy supposedly called Casey about it, like that ever happened, and if it did, why would Casey even care?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: June 24, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »

........... or, he already knew ?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1851 on: June 24, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.

How come one of the tabloid journalism TV shows haven't interviewed her?   Now that would be interesting....    I bet she is chuckling to herself!
I'm behind, but if I were George's exwife I wouldn't put my face out in the press. No way no how. I bet that woman is glad to be rid of him. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: June 24, 2009, 06:27:37 PM »

Calling the police over those gas cans  and then Cindy supposedly called Casey about it, like that ever happened, and if it did, why would Casey even care?

LOL  Maybe Cindy was trying to see if Casey would confess ?   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: June 24, 2009, 06:29:27 PM »

Hey Smart Monkeys!    I read on another site that it is rumored that Casey is the result of an affair between Sindy and George's brother.  Anyone else hear that?         
I've never heard that but it sure would not surprise me in the least.

There is another one which was on Topix early too...............

Of course we know George had been married before and his ex-wife's friend posted there quite a few times.  If what she said is true, then George has another son.

How come one of the tabloid journalism TV shows haven't interviewed her?   Now that would be interesting....    I bet she is chuckling to herself!
I'm behind, but if I were George's exwife I wouldn't put my face out in the press. No way no how. I bet that woman is glad to be rid of him. JMO JSM

Don't you know it ...  She probably gets on her knees every night and thanks Heaven for escaping.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: June 24, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »

I know there was discussion of this, but Turbo was saying a friend of the ex wife posted, I think on Topix, that they had a son 

I have NO IDEA if he has any other children but it would make sense he did having been married before and since he is the age he is and the kids are just in their 20's. The one posting that on Topix was a friend of the ex-wife. The ex-wife's sister also posted there too and put up the ex-wife's name and address.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: June 24, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »

........... or, he already knew ?

That too............

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: June 24, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

Well, time to light up the grill (old school charcoal! love it!) and cook up some dinner.  Sending some cool breezes to monkeys who are boiling.  Have a great night everyone!

God bless Caylee!  an angelic monkey
Lovinlife

Have a great night Lovin - we do charcoal only too - great taste.

Us too, Mission. Nothing like that cancer causing smokie taste. Sometimes you just have to live on the edge and go for it! 

You are right Fanny - like I say "in the old days it never hurt us" kind of like the song Different World by Bucky Covington.  Great song.  I particularly think that families are so different today because of the breakdown in morals and values, I mean look at how dysfunctional the Ants are - where are the morals and ethics of a good family foundation in that mad house?? 
ITA Mission

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: June 24, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »

Snippets To read the entire interview in context it can be found here http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html

QUESTION: Is it getting more difficult to be the grandparents searching, while you're trying to be the supportive parents at the same time? Is that getting tougher?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, I mean, we've always said our priority was Caylee, and that's still our priority. Again, you know, Casey knows from day one she's had our support, and you know, we're not actively out there worrying what's going on with Casey right now. We're actively worrying about what's going on with Caylee, and that's what we're going to continue our focus, and it's not going to waver. She's got people in her corner looking out for her best interests, and we have to be the one looking for Caylee because somebody has to do it. And I think, you know, we have the most motive to do it because we want her back right now, and she's not, you know, in a position where she can actively look for her.

QUESTION: ... Emotional weekend. How are you guys holding up at this point?

CINDY ANTHONY: Actually, OK. I mean, Saturday was very therapeutic for us. You know, it's just a day. You know, it was her birthday. It was a special day. But you know, we didn't celebrate her birthday last year on her actual day. I mean, we did a little bit. We had her big party a few days later. So I mean, her homecoming is the most important thing.

QUESTION: Hey, Cindy, did Caylee ever talk about Zenaida Gonzalez? Did she ever say the baby-sitter's name?

CINDY ANTHONY: She talked about her puppy all the time.

QUESTION: Did she ever say the baby-sitters name?

CINDY ANTHONY: I never asked her about the baby-sitter. I mean, when I got her, it was all about her being home and getting love and playing and just doing stuff, so there was never a reason. She talked about her puppy all the time.

QUESTION: Have police said anything more to you (INAUDIBLE) the cell phone records -- is that pretty much a dead end at this point, or are you still hopeful that something could come out of Casey's cell phone records?

CINDY ANTHONY: We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous, and they're looking at some of those things today, so...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Never, ever, ever give up. There's an organization we work with, and I can't say their name because I told them I wouldn't, but you can't give up. You can never give up on anything.

DREW PETRIMOULX, WDBO: Well, there was a couple of things that she told reporters that she went there to talk to them about. She said that she had some questions and also some information to relay to them. And as you heard her just talking, she also wanted to dispute a July 16 phone call in which Caylee says -- or Casey, rather, says that she heard Caylee's voice. Now, the sheriff's office says that that call never took place. When reporters asked Cindy Anthony about the miscommunication or the misunderstanding, she said that those reports were false, so she wanted to go there and clarify that -- you know, she says she has the phone records, too, and that call did happen.

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Well, I can tell you this. When I sat with the brother, Lee, he said that they didn't have any phone records from July 8 forward, but he said that's not much of concern to them, to the family, because their concerned with the area between June 16 to about the 27th, when the car was left at the check-cashing facility parking lot. So they don't even have the records for that period, so I don't know how they can claim this. And the only records they have are the phone records from Casey Anthony's cell phone. They don't have any hard line records from where she was living or any other cell phone, so -- the records were cut off because her bill was not paid, which was to the tune of $724. So those records are now accessible even to Casey Anthony, only by search warrant.

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: June 24, 2009, 06:36:24 PM »

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1859 on: June 24, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »

Yeah,I read that but people can be whoever they want on the internet and with these cases there is always someone who knows someone who knows someone.I would believe it if I heard it come from that persons mouth or read it in a deposition....as long as it never came from an anthony mouth that is lol

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.