April 28, 2024, 04:06:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311923 times)
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: June 24, 2009, 06:44:47 PM »

WOW !  Thanks for posting !  I had never heard that exchange !  Megan Kelly really put Cindy in her place ! lol
That was choice - Megan is one sharp cookie & already had things all sized up.

Wow, I never heard that exchange before either!  Megan Kelly hid the nail on the head.

I did notice that Cindy said that Casey hadn't seen Caylee since "June 14th"....yet another lie.

Good afternoon, monkey friends!

Actually have a chance to be on when the group is - hooray! . . . I usually get home so late that everyone is gone & I am catching up all by myself.

Yes - thank you to Monkalicious for posting that video - hadn't seen it before either, but agreed - FANTASTIC! She did not let CA bully her . . . go Megan Kelly!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1861 on: June 24, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »

How true Karma... If I knew any of these people, I would never admit it 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1862 on: June 24, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM
The only thing cindy pressurized on george is his bobo's.....if you know what I mean.I think she has them waaaaay up on a closet shelf somewhere for safe keeping.
:::::::::::::snickering:::::::::::::::::
   Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: June 24, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Yep..that is the place where all their storys break down.  No one called about Caylee..no one..for 31 days.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1864 on: June 24, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

Yep,same with the Haylee Donathan case and the Haleigh Cummings case.

Karma Is Coming

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: June 24, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »

Vinnie is filling in for JVM on Issues

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: June 24, 2009, 07:04:43 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "Bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

I have a strange SICK feeling that they are going to spin this one.  Here's the scenario she was getting this tattoo beautiful life to commenorate Caylee upcoming birthday etc etc...that the reason she got this during the time period is that she thought nothing was wrong that caylee was at the "beach with the nanny" scenario..see where this is headed.  I don't put it past them one bit and the guy that owns the tattoo parlor coming on and stating that when he saw Casey that there was nothing wrong no alarm in here will just solidify there so called proof.  *Dunking now for the bananas*

No bananas from me, but I don't see how the defense can spin this. It will just show even more how calloused and carefree she really was after Caylee's death. I bet Skanky regrets the day she got that tat, though.
  WOW the Cage is messing up my quotes too.But For her Regret is something she'll never show!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: June 24, 2009, 07:10:29 PM »

Im afraid Id have to dip into a bond fund cuz I'd have upsided their heads, each side!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1868 on: June 24, 2009, 07:13:29 PM »

So George does have another son from his first marriage 
Not that I have ever read NoRose.
I know there was discussion of this, but Turbo was saying a friend of the ex wife posted, I think on Topix, that they had a son 
Yeah,I read that but people can be whoever they want on the internet and with these cases there is always someone who knows someone who knows someone.I would believe it if I heard it come from that persons mouth or read it in a deposition....as long as it never came from an anthony mouth that is lol
Well if a person can be whomever they want to be on the internet, my name is Scarlett Johannson, nice to meet you Karma.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: June 24, 2009, 07:14:54 PM »

Cece, I think the tattoo is to again show what she was doing instead of looking for her alleged "missing child" & that she was NOT concerned at all...in fact looking forward to the "Bella vita" (beautiful life) she thought she could have from that point on.   I mean seriously who the H E double hockey sticks would get a tattoo being worried about an abducted child OR fearing worse, moreover why would she be denoting it as having anything to do with Caylee's death if she was putting forward that she was abducted.

I have a strange SICK feeling that they are going to spin this one.  Here's the scenario she was getting this tattoo beautiful life to commenorate Caylee upcoming birthday etc etc...that the reason she got this during the time period is that she thought nothing was wrong that caylee was at the "beach with the nanny" scenario..see where this is headed.  I don't put it past them one bit and the guy that owns the tattoo parlor coming on and stating that when he saw Casey that there was nothing wrong no alarm in here will just solidify there so called proof.  *Dunking now for the bananas*

No bananas from me, but I don't see how the defense can spin this. It will just show even more how calloused and carefree she really was after Caylee's death. I bet Skanky regrets the day she got that tat, though.
  WOW the Cage is messing up my quotes too.But For her Regret is something she'll never show!

Realistically, there is no way to spin this without it sounding totally ridiculous.   The fact that she used to go in there with Caylee & she was there 3 times without Caylee in that short period of time, she mentioned Caylee was with a nanny & she would bring her in next time, all happy over her "flava of the month," dang she is screwed, blued and tattooed!

What do you think of your beautiful life now Casey?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: June 24, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM
The only thing cindy pressurized on george is his bobo's.....if you know what I mean.I think she has them waaaaay up on a closet shelf somewhere for safe keeping.
   Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! I thought she had them in a dixie cup.  Maybe in the top of the closet.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: June 24, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

RE: bold above.....JVM drives me nuts anyway, but some of the garbage she has on her show is stupid. With all the missing/murdered/unsolved crimes out there...she needs to leave the crap to Entertainment Tonight or the Globe/NE Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: June 24, 2009, 07:19:07 PM »

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: June 24, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

I am reading the first set of interviews from back in July and am in Lee's right now.  I believe that he was truthful in his.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf

My head hurts.  It is worth a re-read if you have not read it recently.  Everything form Cindy telling Casey that Caylee was a mistake, a good mistake but indeed a mistake....Casey's mistake.  That Casey stole from Cindy and Lee, and racked up Cindy's credit card bills.  When Cindy said she was going to call the cops as Casey needed to prove where Caylee was Casey said she should have called the cops a long time ago.  Man my head hurts.

Page 28 - all the receipts that were found were given to Baez then on page 67 they confirm the receipts we give to Baez after the Geraldo interview in front of the house
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1874 on: June 24, 2009, 07:21:12 PM »

I know there was discussion of this, but Turbo was saying a friend of the ex wife posted, I think on Topix, that they had a son 
Yeah,I read that but people can be whoever they want on the internet and with these cases there is always someone who knows someone who knows someone.I would believe it if I heard it come from that persons mouth or read it in a deposition....as long as it never came from an anthony mouth that is lol
Well if a person can be whomever they want to be on the internet, my name is Scarlett Johannson, nice to meet you Karma.  Monkey Devil!
Scarlett!Love your movies girl!
Nice to meet ya,I'm Meryl Streep(but look like Natalie Wood(may she rest in sweet peace)I would post a picture of me but I don't wanna scare anyone with ..........my beauty.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1875 on: June 24, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »

Monkey Devil!
  Monkey Devil! I thought she had them in a dixie cup.  Maybe in the top of the closet.  Monkey Devil!
And pressurized to fit in a little 1/2 ounce dixie cup.Yep,that's what I choose to believe    Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 24, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »

Scarlett!Love your movies girl!
Nice to meet ya,I'm Meryl Streep(but look like Natalie Wood(may she rest in sweet peace)I would post a picture of me but I don't wanna scare anyone with ..........my beauty.

Ahh Natalie Wood, a true beauty as is Meryl Streep. I'm jealous you are are two beautiful women!!! Glad you like my movies, personally I have never seen myself on the big screen.  Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: June 24, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

i just got home..WHAT!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1878 on: June 24, 2009, 07:25:53 PM »

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM
Supposedly a rehab Christian compound.At least people at the compound did help nab these 2 sickening people.

Karma Is Coming

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: June 24, 2009, 07:27:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5363.msg851549;boardseen#new

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.