April 28, 2024, 09:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311962 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1900 on: June 24, 2009, 07:52:47 PM »

Since we are kinda in a O/T kick, I predict that Jon & Kate plus 8 will have a long drawn out working out of their problems and they will be back together by the end of next season. I used to watch a lot of soaps, and this is the way it goes.....Ugh!   
I have never watched the show but I figured they were low in ratings or whatever and this was just to stir up more viewers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1901 on: June 24, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »

Vinnie is filling in for JVM on Issues

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM
Supposedly a rehab Christian compound.At least people at the compound did help nab these 2 sickening people.
Thanks Karma, so the compound people turned them in? TIA JSM PS I have no cable and just got back inside so it might already have been posted.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1902 on: June 24, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »

There was a image capture from the caseyho playing with sweet Caylee earlier that Northern posted and it captures caseyho and sweet Caylee on her lap and you can really see the hate caseyho had for Caylee.Caylee is trying to push away from caseyho and caseyho is looking mighty evil and saying something like"ok,that's enough"(in the video).....it's almost like cindyoleho(I promise I will have these nicknames out of my system tomorrow)was trying to get good"Mama and child"videos....just like with all of the caseyho with Caylee pics.It's like cindyoleho told caseyho"c'mon now,time for a pretend happy video,play with your daughter nice"......Poor sweet Caylee keeps looking at cindy to make sure she is keeping an eye on them(and she was pushing caseyho away from her),maybe to make sure cindyho is protecting her from caseyhos evilness.I made a post about all of this this morning but when I used that image my post went poof.....anyway....Too bad there was no one in that house that was strong enough or moral enough or less evil,to protect sweet Caylee.
:*(

In one of the viedos that I saw of what you are talking about, when Caylee pulls Skanky's lip, and she pretends to move in and play with her, right at the very end Caylee turns to scamper back toward the camera and you can hear Skanky say under her breath, "I hate her" just as the video ends. 
OH!Maybe that is what I heard....I thought caseyminiho was saying"ok,that's enough"like that's enough playing with Caylee.I'll have to rewatch that one.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 24, 2009, 07:55:23 PM »

Thanks Nut.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: June 24, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »

So George does have another son from his first marriage 
Not that I have ever read NoRose.
I know there was discussion of this, but Turbo was saying a friend of the ex wife posted, I think on Topix, that they had a son 
Yeah,I read that but people can be whoever they want on the internet and with these cases there is always someone who knows someone who knows someone.I would believe it if I heard it come from that persons mouth or read it in a deposition....as long as it never came from an anthony mouth that is lol
Well if a person can be whomever they want to be on the internet, my name is Scarlett Johannson, nice to meet you Karma.  Monkey Devil!
Scarlett!Love your movies girl!
Nice to meet ya,I'm Meryl Streep(but look like Natalie Wood(may she rest in sweet peace)I would post a picture of me but I don't wanna scare anyone with ..........my beauty.

Ahh Natalie Wood, a true beauty as is Meryl Streep. I'm jealous you are are two beautiful women!!! Glad you like my movies, personally I have never seen myself on the big screen.  Monkey Devil!
lol...yeah,they say that's best.I never watch anything I am in    
  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: June 24, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »

I am reading the first set of interviews from back in July and am in Lee's right now.  I believe that he was truthful in his.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf

My head hurts.  It is worth a re-read if you have not read it recently.  Everything form Cindy telling Casey that Caylee was a mistake, a good mistake but indeed a mistake....Casey's mistake.  That Casey stole from Cindy and Lee, and racked up Cindy's credit card bills.  When Cindy said she was going to call the cops as Casey needed to prove where Caylee was Casey said she should have called the cops a long time ago.  Man my head hurts.

Page 28 - all the receipts that were found were given to Baez then on page 67 they confirm the receipts we give to Baez after the Geraldo interview in front of the house

I can't stand another rerun today. I always knew you were a stronger woman than me.  an angelic monkey

But I think where you are reading is the beginning of the coverup, right there! There have just been a few deletions coming from his mouth. When he was talking buddy-buddy with the popo, he was playing both sides of the fence. If he was telling them what he did, the rest of the truth would probably blow your wig off! (Not saying you are wearing a wig. It's a figure of speech, but you get my drift.)  Monkey Devil!
Fanny, George was playing both sides because he didn't have Cindy pulling his puppet strings. He got out of there and his story changed once the as Tevye says EVIL MISTRESS OF DOOM put the hammer down and put his cajones in the dixie cup. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: June 24, 2009, 07:59:57 PM »

I just thought I would play around with alternate scenarios and what if this is what happened:

KC took Caylee to the Fusion bar on Friday 13th 2008, when she returned home, late, with Caylee, her parents were waiting and angry about KC taking the baby to a bar and were finally at the end of their patience with her. With repeated thefts of money and the way she dragged Caylee anywhere she wanted to party, they told her she was no longer welcome at home.
A big fight ensued and Cindy gets so angry she tries to throttle KC and tells her she has to leave without the car or Caylee, KC storms out of the house and either steals the car or just leaves on foot. KC spends the night of the 14th elsewhere.
On the 15th June which is Fathers Day, Cindy gets Caylee ready to visit the nursing home and spends part of the afternoon there. KC waits until night and they have all retired for the night, KC then sneaks back into the home to get anything she can carry including Caylee, she wraps her in the Winnie the Pooh blankie and takes her out to the car. KC drives off into the night exultant she has put yet another one over on her mother.
Perhaps thats why Cindy says the 14th of June was the last time KC saw Caylee and the so called purse in the front seat was evidence of someone else taking the car. Notably, Cindy was asking if the anyone else, presumably the nanny, had access to the home at any time, I think KC said she could have come in and had a key....

I know, I know it's a stretch but.....

Just looking at other options

On a topix forum there was a poster that said she was sort of psychic and she kept insisting that whatever happened to Caylee, happened on the 14th of June. She said she came to it in a vivid dream. She finally left the forum when no one agreed with her.

I always felt like she might have been onto something that happened on the 14th that set this whole thing in motion. Who knows? It's a thought, for whatever it is worth. Just some more trivial facts that are packed into my overstuffed brain. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1907 on: June 24, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

Haylee found, something about Neveah's case & Tracey Ocasio are being covered, o yea Jon & Kate (who cares if they are getting divorced...geez what a shock right?  Seriously I think they both are exploiting their children and should answer to that.

NG and JVM shows were thanked by LE in Haylee's case for keeping in the public.   I just heard that they were found at a Christian compound, o boi thank God they found that babygirl!!

What kind of Christian "compound" Cappy? Me being from Texas makes my hinky meter go waaayyyyyy up!!! First Waco, then those YFZ ranch people. All kinds of child/sex abuse.

Not that I am degrading Christians in a compound, just kind of sounds strange to me. I will shut up now. TIA JSM
Supposedly a rehab Christian compound.At least people at the compound did help nab these 2 sickening people.
Thanks Karma, so the compound people turned them in? TIA JSM PS I have no cable and just got back inside so it might already have been posted.
I think it was someone either living at the compound or they knew about the compound and this person saw a freeway billboard(I think)with their pictures on it so they called the compound managers,the managers checked the truck and license plate out and saw they were still there and then called the investigators.....they set up a sting,got a lot of the people away and then they moved in on them and arrested them.If you go to Haylee's thread page 6-7 there is a video of them arresting the non mother and a cute shot of Haylee in a police officers arms,waving.
You'll have to read her thread,the main reason they were busted was because the gramma got emergency custody of Haylee so they could put out a state wide Amber alert.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 24, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »

Scarlett, They just said Christian Retreat Center...ugh no good could have come from that, thank God they found her!

Huggs, Angelina

Thanks Angelina, I hope it was on the up and up. Love your lips by the way. I got lips like that when I went into anaphlatic shock.  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 24, 2009, 08:03:54 PM »

Since we are kinda in a O/T kick, I predict that Jon & Kate plus 8 will have a long drawn out working out of their problems and they will be back together by the end of next season. I used to watch a lot of soaps, and this is the way it goes.....Ugh!   
I have never watched the show but I figured they were low in ratings or whatever and this was just to stir up more viewers.

Just seems like they've been riding the gravy train & using their children as props to make a buck not having to work a traditional job, I've never seen the show but from them being plastered everywhere it doesnt appear either of them would be living this lifestyle otherwise.  It always seemed very icky to me & never tuned in.

More news on NG about Haylee being found.   An isolated Christian retreat compound supposedly raising "avocados" wow just wow.  Another lying grandma by the way.   Look at the size of the mother & she looks strung out on something, something tells me she would have allowed this SO to do his bidding with her daughter - not a moment too soon did they find this precious one.

Prayers for Jada as well.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: June 24, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »

Scarlett, They just said Christian Retreat Center...ugh no good could have come from that, thank God they found her!

Huggs, Angelina

Thanks Angelina, I hope it was on the up and up. Love your lips by the way. I got lips like that when I went into anaphlatic shock.  Monkey Devil!

I swear, no botox!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: June 24, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM

Could be ... but I had this thought:  Was the shed lock broken ??  Maybe that was why they called .. ?  At any rate, it's a petty theft.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: June 24, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZhmZxPWni0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GZhmZxPWni0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Towanda!!!! My hero!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: June 24, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »

NG thanked again for keeping Haylee's story alive in the media.   Eat your heart out Cindy & George - this is how we know your lying sacks of snit!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1914 on: June 24, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

Just seems like they've been riding the gravy train & using their children as props to make a buck not having to work a traditional job, I've never seen the show but from them being plastered everywhere it doesnt appear either of them would be living this lifestyle otherwise.  It always seemed very icky to me & never tuned in.

More news on NG about Haylee being found.   An isolated Christian retreat compound supposedly raising "avocados" wow just wow.  Another lying grandma by the way.   Look at the size of the mother & she looks strung out on something, something tells me she would have allowed this SO to do his bidding with her daughter - not a moment too soon did they find this precious one.

Prayers for Jada as well.

I agree,they do all that complaining about the media following them around but they have cameras in their faces all day by choice.Whatever happened to the good old days when you had 5-6-7 kids at one time and you would get an extra washer and dryer and diapers for a year?
Today the gramma was saying she wasn't sure her daughter knew the SO's history....c'mon....Candace could put a myspace page up she could have looked this guy up on the net.
Stupid people!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1915 on: June 24, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »

Good night Monkeys
Gotta go bathe and put my body in the reclining couch lol

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: June 24, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »

are mom and SO goin' down  to jail town?  ot
i am soooo tired of these women and their concern for these scummy jackholesdudes.
their children are an afterthought.

Federal charges on both of them. 
Yay, now where and whom shall she live with?   an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: June 24, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »

I didn't listen to Dana's program last night and I am gong to a party after work.
Did that Cyril Dr. say anything interesting or is he the guy that is old, feeble and we don't agree with on the autopsy ?
Why didn't George grab Casey up and do something on the 24th ? ( Take battery out of car, ?? ) It was a week with no Caylee, did he ever say why he was so passive about where the kiddo was ?  Wigged out enuf about two cheapie gas cans and the break in to his shed, but not about Caylee ? They all knew at this point that she lied just for the sake of lying.

That has always been such a contradiction to me..............cared enough to call the police about stupid five dollar gas cans, but NOT enough about Caylee to call them for her.

Way back at the very beginning of this case, I distinctly remember George muttering that he thought his neighbor had stolen them.  Don't know which neighbor, but I remember thinking what a petty man George must be and he must have called the police out of spite, as who in their right mind would call the police because his gas cans were missing .... ??  I'm surprised the police didn't laugh out loud over the phone.
What if Cindy pressurized Georgie to call the police? She seems to only care about possesions. Just a thought. TIA JSM

Could be ... but I had this thought:  Was the shed lock broken ??  Maybe that was why they called .. ?  At any rate, it's a petty theft.

Yea the padlock was broken and found

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: June 24, 2009, 08:11:49 PM »

I am reading the first set of interviews from back in July and am in Lee's right now.  I believe that he was truthful in his.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/01%20Lee%20Anthony%20July%2029,%202008.pdf

My head hurts.  It is worth a re-read if you have not read it recently.  Everything form Cindy telling Casey that Caylee was a mistake, a good mistake but indeed a mistake....Casey's mistake.  That Casey stole from Cindy and Lee, and racked up Cindy's credit card bills.  When Cindy said she was going to call the cops as Casey needed to prove where Caylee was Casey said she should have called the cops a long time ago.  Man my head hurts.

Page 28 - all the receipts that were found were given to Baez then on page 67 they confirm the receipts we give to Baez after the Geraldo interview in front of the house

I can't stand another rerun today. I always knew you were a stronger woman than me.  an angelic monkey

But I think where you are reading is the beginning of the coverup, right there! There have just been a few deletions coming from his mouth. When he was talking buddy-buddy with the popo, he was playing both sides of the fence. If he was telling them what he did, the rest of the truth would probably blow your wig off! (Not saying you are wearing a wig. It's a figure of speech, but you get my drift.)  Monkey Devil!
Fanny, George was playing both sides because he didn't have Cindy pulling his puppet strings. He got out of there and his story changed once the as Tevye says EVIL MISTRESS OF DOOM put the hammer down and put his cajones in the dixie cup. 

I was speak about Lee. But there very well may be two dixie cups on the closet shelf, owing to Lee liking blue eyeshadow and cute little knee sox with tassels on them.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: June 24, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »

are mom and SO goin' down  to jail town?  ot
i am soooo tired of these women and their concern for these scummy jackholesdudes.
their children are an afterthought.

Federal charges on both of them. 
Yay, now where and whom shall she live with?   an angelic monkey

I am having my doubts about Grandma. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.