April 27, 2024, 06:03:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311876 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2009, 09:24:41 PM »

Okay.  Again.  I apologize for making this request, b/c I don't normally do this...  But I am also foggy on the paper towel evidence we keep referring to.

Cannabis and THC residue and what?  Decomp fluid?  Adipocere specifically? And where did we get this info, I am so sorry but I can't recall what report mentions the evidence on the paper towel from Tony's trash bag that was in Casey's trunk. Can someone please help me here, by telling me where this was reported and what exactly was on the paper towel?  TIA and my apologizies for asking.

P.S.  JSM, is it true?  You have your own blog right here at SM?  I will look for it; maybe you could post a link to it, in your signature line?  Congrats!
Desi, I am confused about the adipocere's time and/or when it occured, I don't know how to put it up, if I did I would. JSM 

I do have a blog on SM, sweet Bearly made me a JSM getting Banned Blog. I get to go their and post things when I think my questions are going to get banned!  Monkey Devil!  I will post a link if I can figure out how to do it. 

OT JSM's Begging for Ban Thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0  I just added my two cents there.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:30:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2009, 09:25:49 PM »

http://www.craniofacial.net/sf/sagittal_synostosis.htm

Affects of Sagittal Synostosis

Sagittal synostosis, also known as sagittal craniosynostosis, is the result of the sagittal suture of on infant's skull hardening before the brain has had a chance to grow. The result is a skull that is elongated so that from the top, it appears oblong in shape. Sagittal synostosis is the most common of all synostosis. It affects between 45 and 55 percent of all children with the deformity. If children born with sagittal craniosynostosis do not have other closed sutures or medical conditions, the condition is typically not fatal. Sagittal synostosis is, however, associated with the following health problems:

* Sagittal synostosis can increase the blood pressure in the brain.
    * There may be decreased blood flow to certain areas of the brain with sagittal craniosynostosis.
    * Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.
    * There is speculation that sagittal synostosis left untreated could lead to learning disabilities. This has never been proved or disproved.
Please see my above response in red.

From what I just read, KC would have an elongated head. So her head if she had this problem would look like King Tut. KC has a very small head. I don't think KC has this abnormality. JMSO JSM

HA I concur It was noted in the autopsy because it is an objective observation, it has to be. If Caylee or KC had this condition their heads would have been elongated to the point of notice of the casual *******. I am not a ped Dr nor do I play one on SM but IMO it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out children GROW and when they do not all parts grow at the same rate.

If anyone has an odd shaped head in that family its Mushroom Doo or Lee JMO
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

Dang it that word is o b s e r v e r
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:48 PM »

I don't care if she has the face of a horses ass...she killed her kid, she deserves to die ASAP

And I concure!
As do Josef and I!

Aas do I and my Mom.

That should have said....as do my mom and I.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg
but it were to the point of being a concern, wouldn't it have been recognized after Caylee's birth and while still in the hospital?  even if not, i'm just gonna jump in and say if thats what caused her death, well, whats up with the duct-tape and body dumping?

I highly doubt that the premature fusing has anything whatsoever to do with COD.  There are more than one area in the skull that are left open at birth and fuse as children grow.  Caylee was three.  If her case was severe enough to have caused issues her head would have been mishappen - think shape of a light bulb with the possibility of protruding forehead.  If her case were sever you would have easily seen it in pictures. The way I read it was there were signs of this not that the skull had actually closed yet.  This to me read as if the gap was smaller than it should have been. JMO
do you know at what age it fuses?  she was almost three.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

I am way behind the curve on this synostosis thing.  I told you yesterday I was confused about it... that situation has not improved.

Will some kind Monkey please tell me exactly what the report says?  Does it say "cranial"?  Synostosis can occur in various joints of the body, and I could have sworn I read something about the radial-ulnar something or other.  No?  Did one of the reports say that it was Caylee's skull that showed signs of synostosis?  Why I can't find this reference, I don't know.  Under a lot of stress at the moment d/t real life stuff and lack of sleep, so maybe that can be my excuse.  So will someone please point this confused Monkey to the right place?

P.S.  I feel upset when Monkeys are snarly with each other....   
Desi, it says sagittal suture appears to be in the beginning of stages of premature synostosis. If I knew how to post a link I would. I am looking at it right now.

I hope you are feeling better. JSM
  Thank you, JSM!  "sagittal suture" would be the cranium all right.  (I take your word for it!)  Appreciate it.

You are welcome. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »

No drama queen here. I am just giving my opinion for what it is worth.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny I thought it was clear in my post, I was in no way referring to you. Actually I was defending an intelligent discussion of the topic, which is appropriate. Someone saying they have to run to detectives and potentially tesify, and not the first time, is not, imo. If you thought otherwise, please accept my apology, your a poster I deeply respect the contribution of.
B
Blink - not sure if you saw, so I will respond one last time.  I am resigning from this board.  However, I never said I needed to run off and tell detectives ( I was encouraged to and felt that for the value of making sure SA was ready for that defense maybe I should, after further research. )  I never said I would need to testify - I said it is not something that I have expertise on and to the contrary would not a potential witness.  And I actually have never had words with you that I recall.  I do feel attacked by you and you came in saying that you wanted an explaination what this was all about - why not read back and see that my intent was never to BAIT anyone. 
I feel misunderstood here, so I won't be back - so have at it - slam me, use me to release aggression or just move on.
Best to you all.

It is your choice to post or not to post here at Scared Monkeys.  But this is stopping RIGHT now.  It's gone on long enough. It isn't about you or me or anyone, it's about CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

OT JSM's Begging for Ban Thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0  I just added my two cents there.

And now back to our regularly programmed show:  Justice for Caylee Anthony.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »

http://www.craniofacial.net/sf/sagittal_synostosis.htm

Affects of Sagittal Synostosis

Sagittal synostosis, also known as sagittal craniosynostosis, is the result of the sagittal suture of on infant's skull hardening before the brain has had a chance to grow. The result is a skull that is elongated so that from the top, it appears oblong in shape. Sagittal synostosis is the most common of all synostosis. It affects between 45 and 55 percent of all children with the deformity. If children born with sagittal craniosynostosis do not have other closed sutures or medical conditions, the condition is typically not fatal. Sagittal synostosis is, however, associated with the following health problems:

* Sagittal synostosis can increase the blood pressure in the brain.
    * There may be decreased blood flow to certain areas of the brain with sagittal craniosynostosis.
    * Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.
    * There is speculation that sagittal synostosis left untreated could lead to learning disabilities. This has never been proved or disproved.
Please see my above response in red.

From what I just read, KC would have an elongated head. So her head if she had this problem would look like King Tut. KC has a very small head. I don't think KC has this abnormality. JMSO JSM

HA I concur It was noted in the autopsy because it is an objective observation, it has to be. If Caylee or KC had this condition their heads would have been elongated to the point of notice of the casual *******. I am not a ped Dr nor do I play one on SM but IMO it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out children GROW and when they do not all parts grow at the same rate.

If anyone has an odd shaped head in that family its Mushroom Doo or Lee JMO
hahaha...so its not her haircut, its her head.
my hair isn't wavy, my head is bumpy.... Monkey Devil!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

Listening to the LKL interview again to see if Brad said he had the diary or not...

My jaw just dropped when I heard this unrelated exchange:  LK asked what happened the day Caylee went missing.

Cindy answered, we don't know; we didn't know she was missing until later.
LK asks how much later was it?  Cindy answers, "About a month."  LK asks, "Isn't that strange?"  Cindy replies in a casual tone:

"NOT REALLY...

and goes on to say that she didn't suspect there was anything wrong b/c Casey had been talking to her, saying they were out of town, etc.

Duh!  LK's "Isn't that strange" question means Isn't it strange that a child would be missing and the mother would not tell her own parents, or anyone else, for an entire month?  HELLO????

Anyway, I'll let ya know if I find out about the diary, thanks Fanny.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2009, 09:34:10 PM »

I wonder if the riots in Iran will pre-empt Whoraldo's show tonight. It seems that Fox is going by their regular schedule right now.

Prayers for the people of Iran.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2009, 09:35:49 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

Good Evening Monks..old and new!! I was going to try to get completely caught up before responding to anything...however..in response to your experiment.......I would contact the prosecution......not the defense. I trust the prosecution to thoroughly investigate anything that could warrant a change in the DP.  I wouldn't trust the defense to look at anything in an objective and honest manner.....I do trust the prosecution would. They do not take the DP lightly.....there has to be some pretty damning and horrendous evidence for the to bring the DP back.
Hi Sunny. I wouldn't trust the defense with my dog's life, ITA to bring the DP back, LE/SA have enough evidence against the skank to put the needle in her arm. JMO JSM

I know the FBI have the BEST resources...including medical.....I feel confident that if there was anything, they would have found it.  I am sorry that ANJ took offense....damn if I got huffy every time someone didn't agree with me I would be in a snit most of the time Blink has resources that I don't ( but I do have John, LOL) and I respect when she says something.....even if I may not 100% agree...which BTW I do....but just saying even if I didn't I would still respect that she has resources  and can't, at times,  reveal things she may know. In my years here I have learned to be patient and not get in a huff. It's a good lesson

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

Listening to the LKL interview again to see if Brad said he had the diary or not...

My jaw just dropped when I heard this unrelated exchange:  LK asked what happened the day Caylee went missing.

Cindy answered, we don't know; we didn't know she was missing until later.
LK asks how much later was it?  Cindy answers, "About a month."  LK asks, "Isn't that strange?"  Cindy replies in a casual tone:

"NOT REALLY...

and goes on to say that she didn't suspect there was anything wrong b/c Casey had been talking to her, saying they were out of town, etc.

Duh!  LK's "Isn't that strange" question means Isn't it strange that a child would be missing and the mother would not tell her own parents, or anyone else, for an entire month?  HELLO????

Anyway, I'll let ya know if I find out about the diary, thanks Fanny.

trust cindy to have the totally inappropreate response always

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2009, 09:41:03 PM »

Good evening SunnyInTX.  How is my little Texas wallflower transplant tonight?    Monkey Devil!

We're moving on again, back to justice for Caylee.  The fussin' is over.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:43:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »

Dang it that word is o b s e r v e r
damn the spel-check..just do as i and create your own spelling Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »

Without extensive researching, what I have read, this causes pressure on the brain. Would that not at least cause constant headaches and therefor wouldn't a Dr. have been consulted about that?  Just asking.
IDK Tupelo, I have a malformation that I never knew about until I had a CT of the head, but it has never made me kill. JMDO JSM

Ya know what else is interesting in discussing this topic.   Caylee at 2 3/4 years did not appear to be suffering an usual temper or learning disability.  We've seen the videos, she talked, sang complete songs, interacted with people, told her own version of a book she loved to read/have read to her, count seemingly wiser than her very tender young age.   We saw her dance & get around, physically or medically she exhibited no signs of challenges due to a medical condition.

Good Point, and let's not forget counting to 32 in Spanish.

And actually carrying a tune, the right tune, when she sang.  I'll never forget her singing, it was so precious.  an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2009, 09:43:27 PM »

Okay.  Again.  I apologize for making this request, b/c I don't normally do this...  But I am also foggy on the paper towel evidence we keep referring to.

Cannabis and THC residue and what?  Decomp fluid?  Adipocere specifically? And where did we get this info, I am so sorry but I can't recall what report mentions the evidence on the paper towel from Tony's trash bag that was in Casey's trunk. Can someone please help me here, by telling me where this was reported and what exactly was on the paper towel?  TIA and my apologizies for asking.

P.S.  JSM, is it true?  You have your own blog right here at SM?  I will look for it; maybe you could post a link to it, in your signature line?  Congrats!

Thanks Muffy!  Will check it out...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I am in the previous cage catching up but I have wondered about the diary entry and if it is an entry from 03 could the Slore be referring to her having had an abortion?  "I hope the end justifies the means....."  and that might shed some light on why Sindy said while on the phone with 911 "I am not losing another one?"  Just a thought. 

JSM you are a hoot - you have your own thread - I look forward to reading there in a bit. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2009, 09:44:00 PM »

Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.      So is the point being made, that if Casey has this, that could be a factor in her behavior? That could cause problems and eventually you could do something like murder? Or am I totally missing this conversation?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

Good evening SunnyInTX.  How is my little Texas wallflower transplant tonight?    Monkey Devil!

hahahahahHi Muffy,...oh I am great....just being my usual wallflower self. sitting back never uttering a word...hotter than Texas here in MO though!! AND my A/C went out!   .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.