April 27, 2024, 10:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311890 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2009, 09:45:24 PM »

http://www.craniofacial.net/sf/sagittal_synostosis.htm

Affects of Sagittal Synostosis

Sagittal synostosis, also known as sagittal craniosynostosis, is the result of the sagittal suture of on infant's skull hardening before the brain has had a chance to grow. The result is a skull that is elongated so that from the top, it appears oblong in shape. Sagittal synostosis is the most common of all synostosis. It affects between 45 and 55 percent of all children with the deformity. If children born with sagittal craniosynostosis do not have other closed sutures or medical conditions, the condition is typically not fatal. Sagittal synostosis is, however, associated with the following health problems:

* Sagittal synostosis can increase the blood pressure in the brain.
    * There may be decreased blood flow to certain areas of the brain with sagittal craniosynostosis.
    * Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.
    * There is speculation that sagittal synostosis left untreated could lead to learning disabilities. This has never been proved or disproved.
Please see my above response in red.

From what I just read, KC would have an elongated head. So her head if she had this problem would look like King Tut. KC has a very small head. I don't think KC has this abnormality. JMSO JSM

HA I concur It was noted in the autopsy because it is an objective observation, it has to be. If Caylee or KC had this condition their heads would have been elongated to the point of notice of the casual *******. I am not a ped Dr nor do I play one on SM but IMO it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out children GROW and when they do not all parts grow at the same rate.

If anyone has an odd shaped head in that family its Mushroom Doo or Lee JMO
hahaha...so its not her haircut, its her head.
my hair isn't wavy, my head is bumpy.... Monkey Devil!

OMG dont get me started on Lee, he gives me this weird icky vibe like Pee Wee Herman, maybe it was the knee hi socks the inappropriate laughter & ranting of CMA with a shaved doo that seemed to be on purpose to show some sort of coup d'etat ...just saying

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2009, 09:47:09 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg
but it were to the point of being a concern, wouldn't it have been recognized after Caylee's birth and while still in the hospital?  even if not, i'm just gonna jump in and say if thats what caused her death, well, whats up with the duct-tape and body dumping?

I highly doubt that the premature fusing has anything whatsoever to do with COD.  There are more than one area in the skull that are left open at birth and fuse as children grow.  Caylee was three.  If her case was severe enough to have caused issues her head would have been mishappen - think shape of a light bulb with the possibility of protruding forehead.  If her case were sever you would have easily seen it in pictures. The way I read it was there were signs of this not that the skull had actually closed yet.  This to me read as if the gap was smaller than it should have been. JMO
do you know at what age it fuses?  she was almost three.

There are 5 bones in the sacrum areas of the skull and ossification does not complete until the skeleton is mature -  18 - 25 years of age.  Basically when all bone growth is complete.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2009, 09:47:35 PM »

I hope Lee doesn't get caught in a movie theatre doing what ole Pee Wee was doing 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I am in the previous cage catching up but I have wondered about the diary entry and if it is an entry from 03 could the Slore be referring to her having had an abortion?  "I hope the end justifies the means....."  and that might shed some light on why Sindy said while on the phone with 911 "I am not losing another one?"  Just a thought. 

JSM you are a hoot - you have your own thread - I look forward to reading there in a bit. 
ok, i'm gonna do math here..if casey is 23 in 09 then she would have been 17 at the time.  wouldn't she need cyn's permission?  and if indeed thats what she's talking about, then why not do the same while preggers with Caylee.  she was of age and if she hadn't wanted her (kiomarie statement) why not just do it?  she didn't need permission and nobody had to know.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »

I wonder if the riots in Iran will pre-empt Whoraldo's show tonight. It seems that Fox is going by their regular schedule right now.

Prayers for the people of Iran.   an angelic monkey

Bobo probably has had a colour coordinated hankie in his pocket for days waiting to meet the buddy.  Are you kidding me? 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: June 21, 2009, 09:52:14 PM »

Did any of you Monkeys have contact with Cindy's brother Rick when he was on various forums? I was thinking he would be a good place to start to see if Casey had this condition and had treatment for it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2009, 09:52:49 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

but it were to the point of being a concern, wouldn't it have been recognized after Caylee's birth and while still in the hospital?  even if not, i'm just gonna jump in and say if thats what caused her death, well, whats up with the duct-tape and body dumping?

I highly doubt that the premature fusing has anything whatsoever to do with COD.  There are more than one area in the skull that are left open at birth and fuse as children grow.  Caylee was three.  If her case was severe enough to have caused issues her head would have been mishappen - think shape of a light bulb with the possibility of protruding forehead.  If her case were sever you would have easily seen it in pictures. The way I read it was there were signs of this not that the skull had actually closed yet.  This to me read as if the gap was smaller than it should have been. JMO

There are 5 bones in the sacrum areas of the skull and ossification does not complete until the skeleton is mature -  18 - 25 years of age.  Basically when all bone growth is complete.
thank you

my hero!  i've been waiting for someone who knew.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »

For our brave monkeys, just a reminder that Whoraldo on Foxnews will be keepin on in 10 minutes.   Yes, I'm going to suffer thru it because its important to see how he covers the autopsy report knowing he has been on a mission to help Bozo out in what can only be described as  a result of a deal we are unaware of for a future exclusive interview or something that he made...flashbacks of Charlie Manson come to mind.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: June 21, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »

I hope Lee doesn't get caught in a movie theatre doing what ole Pee Wee was doing 
i hope he does! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 21, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »

Did any of you Monkeys have contact with Cindy's brother Rick when he was on various forums? I was thinking he would be a good place to start to see if Casey had this condition and had treatment for it.
I was reading things he was posting on Topix. But if Casey or Lee had some physical or mental malady I doubt if Cindy would tell anyone. She wouldn't want anyone to know her kids had problems, at least that's what I think.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »

I wonder if the riots in Iran will pre-empt Whoraldo's show tonight. It seems that Fox is going by their regular schedule right now.

Yep, prayers. Whorealdo can bite my horseface butt along with Baeasss. Sorry I will post my thoughts in my blog.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »

Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.      So is the point being made, that if Casey has this, that could be a factor in her behavior? That could cause problems and eventually you could do something like murder? Or am I totally missing this conversation?

The social and emotional difficulties is because the child looks different.  Children are cruel to each other at the best of times.  Being called names, having no friends as you look different, being teased, singled out, last person to be picked for teams, etc....
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #232 on: June 21, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »

thank you

WAIT - at the risk of angering the just settled down natives - the sacrum IS NOT in your head. It is on the other end - lovingly known as a tail bone!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #233 on: June 21, 2009, 09:59:27 PM »

Children with sagittal craniosynostosis often have emotional and social difficulties primarily due to reactions to their deformities. Note DUE to their abnormality.      So is the point being made, that if Casey has this, that could be a factor in her behavior? That could cause problems and eventually you could do something like murder? Or am I totally missing this conversation?
No Rose, the way I read it is they have problems with their behavior because of the deformity. Not that it has anything to do with their brain, but with peers making fun of them because of the shape of their head. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 21, 2009, 09:59:51 PM »

The social and emotional difficulties is because the child looks different.  Children are cruel to each other at the best of times.  Being called names, having no friends as you look different, being teased, singled out, last person to be picked for teams, etc....
Thanks, so I don't think Casey has this and Caylee sure didn't look to have anything that made her look different, unless later on things could have changed. I was under the impression that if Casey had this it could have caused her to do the things she did  Then what was this all about the DP and things could change if Casey had this condition?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »

Bobo probably has had a colour coordinated hankie in his pocket for days waiting to meet the buddy.  Are you kidding me? 

If he has another green one in his pocket I'm gonna spit and start throwing things at the TV again! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2009, 10:00:50 PM »

Dang it that word is o b s e r v e r
damn the spel-check..just do as i and create your own spelling Monkey Devil!

I see you are sharing my dictionaaaarryyyyy, glad to share!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:02 PM »

thank you

WAIT - at the risk of angering the just settled down natives - the sacrum IS NOT in your head. It is on the other end - lovingly known as a tail bone!
well, thanks for getting to the bottomof that! ::MonkeyDevil::either was, does the skull still not fuse untill 18?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »

No Rose, the way I read it is they have problems with their behavior because of the deformity. Not that it has anything to do with their brain, but with peers making fun of them because of the shape of their head. JMO JSM
I totally misunderstood this conversation, thanks. Is this very common? I never heard of this before.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: June 21, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »

If he has another green one in his pocket I'm gonna spit and start throwing things at the TV again! 

I think we determined that the slime green one meant "meet me behind the courthouse".  I lost the spreadsheet with the colour codes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.