April 28, 2024, 11:35:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311973 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 21, 2009, 10:30:57 PM »

Can someone please post the discrepancy? JSM is really needing to know what it is. TIA JSM

JSM...I am with you. I read it 3 times and for the life of me can't think what it is. Course I only have about a half of a brain cell that works on a continous basis.
Thanks Darla, I wish I knew what it was. 

It is really not a secret and I didn't mean to put you guys off so long, but we went out to dinner after I wrote that. I rarely sign off my computer, so it appears as if I am here, when I am not. Sorry.

Dr. G said all teeth were accounted for in the mandible except one tooth but separately in the report it is noted that in one of the separate brown bags there were 2 teeth and in another collection from another day they found 4 more...........  

How are all the teeth in the jaw and more teeth found nearby???????  

It made me go back to my original "question" if there was a prior child.

What about the maxilla! Could the teeth found elsewhere have come from there?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2009, 10:31:11 PM »

Can someone please post the discrepancy? JSM is really needing to know what it is. TIA JSM

JSM...I am with you. I read it 3 times and for the life of me can't think what it is. Course I only have about a half of a brain cell that works on a continous basis.

It is really not a secret and I didn't mean to put you guys off so long, but we went out to dinner after I wrote that. I rarely sign off my computer, so it appears as if I am here, when I am not. Sorry.

Dr. G said all teeth were accounted for in the mandible except one tooth but separately in the report it is noted that in one of the separate brown bags there were 2 teeth and in another collection from another day they found 4 more...........  

I assumed when I was reading about the teeth that the ones which had detached came from the maxilla.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: June 21, 2009, 10:31:38 PM »

Whoraldo is up next on the Caylee case.

I have my barf bag at the ready.

And no throwing things at the tv.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 21, 2009, 10:31:52 PM »

I wonder if the riots in Iran will pre-empt Whoraldo's show tonight. It seems that Fox is going by their regular schedule right now.

Prayers for the people of Iran.   an angelic monkey

Bobo probably has had a colour coordinated hankie in his pocket for days waiting to meet the buddy.  Are you kidding me? 

If he has another green one in his pocket I'm gonna spit and start throwing things at the TV again! 

I think maybe all us monkey's should take stock in "NERF" toys for Fanny to throw without damage and all in her home will be happy even kitties..they can chase what she throws now...LOL...no offence?

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #264 on: June 21, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite Monkeys. I am gonna have a horrible week at work. Y'all have a good evening and I hope no more monkeys leave the cage. JMO JSM

Nite JSM nice to see you.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: June 21, 2009, 10:32:43 PM »

What I was referring to was the findings about the skull on Caylee and the premature closing of the cranium bones, and the fact that it was hereditary. No big discrepancy, just some facts to look into. There were some posts earlier today about the abnormality that are easily looked up on the previous thread.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhhzksxr_1gd6hrfcc

http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/migrated/405/637/nf0903.03.fig3.jpg

yes...I saw that...I do believe I posted about it also...did some research, but the articles were all medical terminology that I did not understand..

Yes, I did post your links, and not your whole posts. I wasn't sure how to do it from one thread to another. Forgive me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: June 21, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »

Nite JSM and Josef.  Hope your week is not as bad as you are thinking it will be.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 21, 2009, 10:34:03 PM »

Did any of you Monkeys have contact with Cindy's brother Rick when he was on various forums? I was thinking he would be a good place to start to see if Casey had this condition and had treatment for it.

I did, and I asked him if KC had any prior psychiatric problems, and he said not to his knowledge, but he doubted Cindy would ever tell him if she had. He did say he would ask other family members. He never did get back to me on that, but he pretty much stopped posting about that time too, so I am assuming he decided not to get anymore involved.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 21, 2009, 10:34:44 PM »

Oh here we go.  Dr. Baden is going to give the taping a twist.GRRRRRR

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #269 on: June 21, 2009, 10:34:53 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I am in the previous cage catching up but I have wondered about the diary entry and if it is an entry from 03 could the Slore be referring to her having had an abortion?  "I hope the end justifies the means....."  and that might shed some light on why Sindy said while on the phone with 911 "I am not losing another one?"  Just a thought. 

JSM you are a hoot - you have your own thread - I look forward to reading there in a bit. 
I have never heard Cindy say that, although everyone has said she did.  I hate the A's....could someone tell me where that 911 tape is at so I can hear Cindy's big mouth?  Was it on the 911 tape when she was sitting at the closed substation or the one she called from home or what?  Thanks.

I believe it is on that 911 call Bikerbev.  I hate the A's too - they deserve to live the rest of their lives in he!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 21, 2009, 10:34:53 PM »

I HATE MR LKB.  So now he just implicated a funeral director as putting the tape on?  WTF??????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »

I assumed when I was reading about the teeth that the ones which had detached came from the maxilla.

I did too at first, but if the mouth and nose were taped over the entire mouth would have been secured.  I just found that curious.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »

Whoraldo is up next on the Caylee case.

I have my barf bag at the ready.

And no throwing things at the tv.   

Opps Trimmm....I have an arsenal of fluffies lined up!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2009, 10:36:15 PM »

I saw that as well, it was never specifically addressed, but I took it to mean the "extraneous" teeth were either molars or unrelated. I just remember scratching my head as to how an intact mandible is losing teeth.
B
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »

It's Dr Baden in a purple tie and Linda Baden looking as sloppy as ever to pimp their book! Not only that Judge Larry Seidlen (Anna Nichole case)! Commence throwing!!!! OUTGOING!!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: June 21, 2009, 10:37:23 PM »

LKB aka Swine UGH!   Here comes the bullsnit, get the shovels!

I adore Judge Seidlin, I think he is a hoot.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 21, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »

I did too at first, but if the mouth and nose were taped over the entire mouth would have been secured.  I just found that curious.

The maxilla was only partially covered, perhaps thats the answer?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 21, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »

The tape would have had to be on the teeth to keep them in place.  The tape was over the mouth - lips , skin.  It was held in place by the hair.  No skin.  Nothing holding teeth in.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 21, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »

Oh here we go.  Dr. Baden is going to give the taping a twist.GRRRRRR

And promote their new book.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 21, 2009, 10:39:11 PM »

I HATE MR LKB.  So now he just implicated a funeral director as putting the tape on?  WTF??????

OMG that STUPID Larry Sedlin is on there. He is such a goon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.