April 28, 2024, 02:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311916 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: June 21, 2009, 10:39:15 PM »

Northern- can I ask your opinion on something that has been bugging me since Friday?

In your opinion, why do you think that the autopsy report does not disclose which "foot" was recovered. I would think it relevant given the post mortem fracture of the left tibia at the distal end? The jagged margin and difference in discoloration would make me think it happend shortly after death and prior to advanced decomp, no?
B
Yes those are my thoughts as well and as stated at least one thread ago the hairline fracture really bothers me.  I do not believe the fracture took place while Caylee was alive and the fracture would have been more severe (multiple fractures) as the bones dried and became more brittle.  I have spent the better part of today going over the forensics report that was released prior to map out where the bones were found (is foot in same area?) and see if somewhere there may be more clue to this as well as duct tape locations.  My first thought is that the fracture occurred as she was either trying to make Caylee fit into the hamper after full rigor had set in.  Other possibilities are a drop from a height, or banging against a solid object, or having the foot get stuck (jammed) as she was trying to lift her out of the trunk lets say and pulling her out with force.  If her feet were bound then there other possibilities.
So that fracture is not the result of force from postmortem animal chewing?  (It is so hard to think about and write...poor baby.)  Don't recall exactly, but I recall reading in one report that at least one bone end was fractured due to animal activity.  Could that be the fracture we're talking about here?  Or was that something else?

Still listening to the A's on LKL from 5/13 re whether Brad has the diary... (phone interruption, sorry)...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: June 21, 2009, 10:40:50 PM »

LKB aka Swine UGH!   Here comes the bullsnit, get the shovels!

I adore Judge Seidlin, I think he is a hoot.

I think he is an idiot, FIRST CLASS......Wasn't he the one caught smoking pot in the park?..........no offense to you.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: June 21, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »

I wonder if the riots in Iran will pre-empt Whoraldo's show tonight. It seems that Fox is going by their regular schedule right now.

Prayers for the people of Iran.   an angelic monkey

Bobo probably has had a colour coordinated hankie in his pocket for days waiting to meet the buddy.  Are you kidding me? 

If he has another green one in his pocket I'm gonna spit and start throwing things at the TV again! 

I think maybe all us monkey's should take stock in "NERF" toys for Fanny to throw without damage and all in her home will be happy even kitties..they can chase what she throws now...LOL...no offence?

No offense taken, I say as I toss another pillow at the tv! At least Siedlen didn't cry tonight. I barely recognized him. Fox New Net has sunk to a new low. Now Geraldo has gone to the Amanda Knox case and called her a slut! Another volley going off!!! Why not call Skanky a slut!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: June 21, 2009, 10:42:00 PM »

Gerlado is so full of snit.The fact that Casey was "tongue kissing a girl" has nothing to do with me thinking she a murdering *****!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: June 21, 2009, 10:42:25 PM »

I think he is an idiot, FIRST CLASS......Wasn't he the one caught smoking pot in the park?..........no offense to you.

Im not talking about him on the bench per se, I meant his sense of humor.   Yes, he was caught with the wacky tabacky in a park.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 21, 2009, 10:43:01 PM »

Is it just me or does LKB look like she has been seeing a makeover team?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: June 21, 2009, 10:43:37 PM »

Gerlado is so full of snit.The fact that Casey was "tongue kissing a girl" has nothing to do with me thinking she a murdering *****!!!!

That is the least of the reasons, dam skippy I agree!     A total mustached maroon!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 21, 2009, 10:44:21 PM »

Northern- can I ask your opinion on something that has been bugging me since Friday?

In your opinion, why do you think that the autopsy report does not disclose which "foot" was recovered. I would think it relevant given the post mortem fracture of the left tibia at the distal end? The jagged margin and difference in discoloration would make me think it happend shortly after death and prior to advanced decomp, no?
B
Yes those are my thoughts as well and as stated at least one thread ago the hairline fracture really bothers me.  I do not believe the fracture took place while Caylee was alive and the fracture would have been more severe (multiple fractures) as the bones dried and became more brittle.  I have spent the better part of today going over the forensics report that was released prior to map out where the bones were found (is foot in same area?) and see if somewhere there may be more clue to this as well as duct tape locations.  My first thought is that the fracture occurred as she was either trying to make Caylee fit into the hamper after full rigor had set in.  Other possibilities are a drop from a height, or banging against a solid object, or having the foot get stuck (jammed) as she was trying to lift her out of the trunk lets say and pulling her out with force.  If her feet were bound then there other possibilities.
So that fracture is not the result of force from postmortem animal chewing?  (It is so hard to think about and write...poor baby.)  Don't recall exactly, but I recall reading in one report that at least one bone end was fractured due to animal activity.  Could that be the fracture we're talking about here?  Or was that something else?

Still listening to the A's on LKL from 5/13 re whether Brad has the diary... (phone interruption, sorry)...

I really wish they had Dr. William Bass to be involved in that autopsy. Being an anthropologist he could and does many times find things others would miss. Many cases have been solved after the ME released the bones to The Body Farm. I have always felt that was WHY the bones were cremated, to keep a follow up by someone else.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 21, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

Botox and hair straightening at the very least...its book tour time!   Too bad everything else is sagging to the ankle

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: June 21, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »

B

No, the animal activity is quantified specifically, this is a straight up post mortem fracture
pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 21, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - I am in the previous cage catching up but I have wondered about the diary entry and if it is an entry from 03 could the Slore be referring to her having had an abortion?  "I hope the end justifies the means....."  and that might shed some light on why Sindy said while on the phone with 911 "I am not losing another one?"  Just a thought. 

JSM you are a hoot - you have your own thread - I look forward to reading there in a bit. 
ok, i'm gonna do math here..if casey is 23 in 09 then she would have been 17 at the time.  wouldn't she need cyn's permission?  and if indeed thats what she's talking about, then why not do the same while preggers with Caylee.  she was of age and if she hadn't wanted her (kiomarie statement) why not just do it?  she didn't need permission and nobody had to know.

this was an initial thought of mine when the Dairy first came about- i did research Florida Abortion Laws- under 18 must have parental signatures-  but, this has never stopped IT from forging signatures before.  If this diary is truly important, I am confident they will get someone to date the ink, and hand writting if needed
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: June 21, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »

B

I really wish they had Dr. William Bass to be involved in that autopsy. Being an anthropologist he could and does many times find things others would miss. Many cases have been solved after the ME released the bones to The Body Farm. I have always felt that was WHY the bones were cremated, to keep a follow up by someone else.

He will be testifying for the prosecution in this case, and I totally agree, his expertise is one I will be riveted by.
B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 21, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

B

Desi it did not read that way.  If an animal was chewing there would be marks on the bone.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: June 21, 2009, 10:47:57 PM »

Oh Desi, Don't put yourself throught a rerun of LKL. I will defer to your saying it was Conman and the journal! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »

Whoraldo is up next on the Caylee case.

I have my barf bag at the ready.

And no throwing things at the tv.   

Opps Trimmm....I have an arsenal of fluffies lined up!

Have at it.Now why did I watch that stupid snit?
Only lasted a couple of minutes and they made sure to mention the new book.Baden looks like she has had her face worked on.She still looks like Miss Piggy. 
Sorry if that offends anyone.    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »

Yeah, but the makeover is not working! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 21, 2009, 10:50:37 PM »

If she has, she should ask for her money back 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: June 21, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »

Oh Desi, Don't put yourself throught a rerun of LKL. I will defer to your saying it was Conman and the journal! 

But since you are in the middle of it, chuckling as I say this, "Conman" stated in court to the judge that the Anthonys only went on interviews to discuss their foundation - just the one you are watching alone that is far from what happened, there was a minute at best at the end...just wanted to point that out again because he boldface lied!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: June 21, 2009, 10:51:21 PM »

Whoraldo is up next on the Caylee case.

I have my barf bag at the ready.

And no throwing things at the tv.   

Opps Trimmm....I have an arsenal of fluffies lined up!

Have at it.Now why did I watch that stupid snit?
Only lasted a couple of minutes and they made sure to mention the new book.Baden looks like she has had her face worked on.She still looks like Miss Piggy. 
Sorry if that offends anyone.    Monkey Devil!

Well, you can put lipstick on a pig........... Monkey Devil!

pinballwzrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: June 21, 2009, 10:52:36 PM »

Can someone please post the discrepancy? JSM is really needing to know what it is. TIA JSM

JSM...I am with you. I read it 3 times and for the life of me can't think what it is. Course I only have about a half of a brain cell that works on a continous basis.
Thanks Darla, I wish I knew what it was. 

It is really not a secret and I didn't mean to put you guys off so long, but we went out to dinner after I wrote that. I rarely sign off my computer, so it appears as if I am here, when I am not. Sorry.

Dr. G said all teeth were accounted for in the mandible except one tooth but separately in the report it is noted that in one of the separate brown bags there were 2 teeth and in another collection from another day they found 4 more...........  

How are all the teeth in the jaw and more teeth found nearby???????  

It made me go back to my original "question" if there was a prior child.

I assumed when I was reading about the teeth that the ones which had detached came from the maxilla.

I did too at first, but if the mouth and nose were taped over the entire mouth would have been secured.  I just found that curious.

all i can say is "hmmmmmm" I will have to go back and check that out- now that you say it, I remember reading that- It just didn't click.... THANKS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.