April 27, 2024, 09:31:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311793 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2009, 06:28:45 PM »

ANJ, if you know something you should go to the police or State's Attorney's office. I also think if you found some kind of info on the internet, LE probably has the same evidence.

BUT if you feel like giving hint, by all means JSM is ready to listen.  an angelic monkey

IF I found something I would absolutely not go to the defense with it.  First off  LE has so much that we do not know about and they are the ones running the investigation.  Second, there are so many interviews now where people have said that they tryed calling, email, and contacted Bobo as they felt they found something and the response was always the same.  They reached his go-between and were told rudely that he did not have time for them.  LE did in all these cases always look at and receive the information.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2009, 06:29:35 PM »

I would be VERY CAREFUL about responding to any email I received.

I would ONLY talk to persons in person.
Yes and georgie, leesy and sindypoo don't need to even try to write me! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »

I would be careful, I don't trust what they would do.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2009, 06:31:52 PM »

Bringing this forward from last thread:

From GYPSY DD:

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #138
« Reply #1934 on: Today at 01:59:54 PM »

The trash bag being left in the car I was talking about was from TonE's..so this was left there to possibly set up TonE?  Any other person would have gotten rid of that trash bag as well..rather then place it in their trunk.

Also..we know the pizza was ordered by TonE's roomate..or that was speculated ...but..were there any receipts in that trash bag with dates?  If the date was two weeks after Caylee's death date..then I would say she kept the paper towels for a while in the trunk..took the trash bag, with trash in it, from TonE's at a later date to try to set them up.  There has to be some reason she didn't just throw that into a dumpster somewhere.

There was a call made from KCs phone  shortly after 12 AM to Papa Johns on 6/17th IIRC

TY Leslie...then she probably ripped the receipt off which would show a time stamp for the order..yep that figures in..I still believe she left that there to throw blame on the firends at TonE's..she is so diabolic I  really can believe that... I have never thought she was a stupid bimbo..she has smarts..and figured she could live off the grands and Mom and Dad..when that went whish..she had a plan she had been making for a while....I really think this was part of an even larger plan..but that doesn't even matter now..the main point is she felt secure in some way murdering Caylee and the family taking up for her..and all helping to throw the friends under the bus.  This is not a stupid young women..this is a perverse b*tch.  She thought she could get away with this and this would have been the first murder..in a trail of people that made life hard..and got in her way.  Thank God she is in jail now..because we are looking at someone wit no conscience and no boundaries.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2009, 06:32:14 PM »

Anyone can make up a fake email address and if it could involve someone else or a larger faction of people you would be in extreme danger. There are some dangerous people out there and we have found some serious connections in this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2009, 06:35:11 PM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

ANJ I would take a step back and evaluate if in fact my analysis of what I found could not be explained in any other way.  If after stepping back for a few days I still felt the same I would place the call as my Dad taught me that integrity is all that you are judged by and that no one but you can ruin your own integrity.

on a O/T I left a post for some help and advice in musings.

I agree. I also am thinking about taking the DP off the table at this point. The ONLY way that I can think that could happen would be if there was evidence that KC had severe mental incapacity at some point prior in her life.

It would not matter at this point if she had an accomplice, or if she did it in a fit of rage from drugs because drugs are not a legal defense. Many alcoholics have tried to use that because they were in a total blackout at the time of a crime and had no recollection at all of the crime, but it has never been held to be exempt by law. If that had been the case, they should have plead it down to 2nd degree a long time ago, so it would never wash now and even if that information has not been disclosed it is too late to use it when she had an opportunity prior.

i have no doubt that casey could have been 'on' drugs or taking drugs at the time of Caylee's murder.  BUT...i don't think for a minuet that the drugs made her kill Caylee.
i have never heard of an extasey or pot induced rage.  and if indeed she was 'blacked out' well her memory came back awfully quick with all the hiding, lying, dumping, and story telling.  but i could be wrong...

There is a serious meth and/or crack rage which has been tried as a legal defense with no success in courts.
didn't they drug test her at one time?  meth and crack can be out of the system after 3 day as far as a urine test is concerned.  if the did a hair test that would show every thing from 6 months back.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2009, 06:35:36 PM »

Turbo - I give up, what do you mean by legal fodder?  You mean I would be attacked for speaking up? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2009, 06:36:12 PM »

I think you need to go to Yuri myself. No matter who it might help, the SA does not want to convict someone that doesn't deserve the death penalty. The truth is what is important here, and protecting yourself. You cannot go wrong by going to the authorities first. If this is something that you know for a fact and is concrete, go...run...fast to the authorities. If it is something that will just muddy the waters and is supposition, only you can decide.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2009, 06:37:11 PM »

I am not going to reply to anyone's answer, but it does look like you guys are totally kindred spirits to me.  I have no clue who to tell or how to contact any of them, but I stumbled upon something that could - only could be worth them finishing.  Who knows, maybe they will email me.  The addy is in my profile.  I actually had to stop following my trail for a bit - too upsetting.  Gads - why me? 

You realize this will be all over the internet within a matter of hours... may minutes?  Whatever you have stumbled upon should be relayed to LE as that is the proper channel.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »

Bringing this forward from last thread:

From GYPSY DD:

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony #138
« Reply #1934 on: Today at 01:59:54 PM »

The trash bag being left in the car I was talking about was from TonE's..so this was left there to possibly set up TonE?  Any other person would have gotten rid of that trash bag as well..rather then place it in their trunk.

Also..we know the pizza was ordered by TonE's roomate..or that was speculated ...but..were there any receipts in that trash bag with dates?  If the date was two weeks after Caylee's death date..then I would say she kept the paper towels for a while in the trunk..took the trash bag, with trash in it, from TonE's at a later date to try to set them up.  There has to be some reason she didn't just throw that into a dumpster somewhere.

There was a call made from KCs phone  shortly after 12 AM to Papa Johns on 6/17th IIRC

TY Leslie...then she probably ripped the receipt off which would show a time stamp for the order..yep that figures in..I still believe she left that there to throw blame on the firends at TonE's..she is so diabolic I  really can believe that... I have never thought she was a stupid bimbo..she has smarts..and figured she could live off the grands and Mom and Dad..when that went whish..she had a plan she had been making for a while....I really think this was part of an even larger plan..but that doesn't even matter now..the main point is she felt secure in some way murdering Caylee and the family taking up for her..and all helping to throw the friends under the bus.  This is not a stupid young women..this is a perverse b*tch.  She thought she could get away with this and this would have been the first murder..in a trail of people that made life hard..and got in her way.  Thank God she is in jail now..because we are looking at someone wit no conscience and no boundaries.

You're on to something about KC feeling secure about her family taking her side even if she killed her daughter. What hold does she have on them, or does the whole lousy family live in an alternate reality?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2009, 06:41:50 PM »

you shouldn't open strange e-mail's..you could get a tumor...sorry virus  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

Turbo - I give up, what do you mean by legal fodder?  You mean I would be attacked for speaking up? 

Everybody and their cousin has had their past and families probed into that has had the slightest thing to do with this whole mess. E-mail and text msgs inspected, cell phone records probed into. Depos taken....and on and on. I think that is what Turbo is saying to you. Look at what has happened to Kronk, and all he did was find the body. Much speculation about him, whether true or not. If you do anything, contact the authorities. I was going to send you an e-mail, but I don't even want you to open mine.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

I am not going to reply to anyone's answer, but it does look like you guys are totally kindred spirits to me.  I have no clue who to tell or how to contact any of them, but I stumbled upon something that could - only could be worth them finishing.  Who knows, maybe they will email me.  The addy is in my profile.  I actually had to stop following my trail for a bit - too upsetting.  Gads - why me? 

You realize this will be all over the internet within a matter of hours... may minutes?  Whatever you have stumbled upon should be relayed to LE as that is the proper channel.
LET ME BE CLEAR - what I was researching doesn't involve anyone else being involved.  It would be only of value for the consideration of DP and it is something that would have to be investigated medically.  It has nothing to do with drugs or anything like that.  It is something medically I was following up on and my research seems to show some merit as a possible defense to DP if guilt were found. 
Please - all I wondered is what you all would do if you were onto something that went against prosecutors seeking DP. 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2009, 06:50:41 PM »

you could be attacked for not speaking up...if you have what you consider true information involving a murder case, just call le.  either its true or not.  if yes you did your part in finding justice for Caylee, and the state will deal with the info.  if it turns out not true, at least you took something that you thought of value to the people who are there to deal with it.  if filing a false tip were against the law...ya know where i'm goin' with this

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »

LET ME BE CLEAR - what I was researching doesn't involve anyone else being involved.  It would be only of value for the consideration of DP and it is something that would have to be investigated medically.  It has nothing to do with drugs or anything like that.  It is something medically I was following up on and my research seems to show some merit as a possible defense to DP if guilt were found. 
Please - all I wondered is what you all would do if you were onto something that went against prosecutors seeking DP. 

Did it have something to do with the autopsy info? I am suspecting where you are going.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2009, 06:58:37 PM »

If you have information that is not readily available the FIRST thing the defense team will do is investigate your entire background. YOU become the focus. That is not the way it should be, but that will be the way is it done. What if something negative comes up in that? You will have to defend yourself.

As you know, my brother is an attorney and they are compelled to hire investigators for their clients for all the background information on any witness and/or informant. They don't want any surprises coming up in court so they have to "defend" their information by clearing the informant's background.

I still believe no matter what the info is, the proper channel is Yuri. He is a fair man, and he also can protect you and/or your source if necessary.  I would NEVER consider going through anyone but LE or the  SA office because of the danger of being considered interfering with a murder investigation.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2009, 06:59:15 PM »

ANJ, please be careful posting anything on the forums. It will be all over the internet in a matter of minutes. There are some bad people involved in this case. Please be careful!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »

To A News Junkie :
If you think the information is good, run it by Klaasend. ( She can keep it quiet and she will. ) 
If she thinks it is still good, then you can contact the SA or John Allen or Yuri.
Here's a thought : If YOU found it, someone else might find it also.
The prosecution should be aware of it so they could prepare for it, just in case the defense found it too.
I was out for most of the day, but a thought stuck me about the duct tape, pre death, after death. There is only one person who could answer that question and that is Casey. If the State contends that it was pre death and probably caused the death as it was over the baby's nose and mouth, that would have to stand until Casey gets up and says, no I put it on afterwards.
There will be some powerful actual photos shown at trial and if they do graphics with the placement and measurements of the baby's face and the measurements of the tape, the jury will become outraged and tend to go for the DP.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2009, 07:02:10 PM »

like what?  it's on record she needed meds?  well then if she had s script and didn't fill it or wouldn't take them then the dp should be there.  heck, charge g&c with acessory if thats the case.  if they knew she was loony tunes and needed meds and didn't make sure she took them and this could happen then they are at fault as well

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2009, 07:02:17 PM »

ANJ, I agree, follow your heart (Dolce would say do what your gut says) run it by Klaasend, then relax knowing you did your best, and I will be there ALWAYS!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.