April 27, 2024, 11:17:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311808 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2009, 12:38:15 AM »

Now, I am caught up on reading and will tell you the thought I have about how the defense will try to use the information found on autopsy regarding the craniosynostosis.
We know they will be grasping at straws to find anything to create reasonable doubt. Do you remember when Jessie was interviewed and he told LE he was with KC when she had a seizure? I didn't go back and read that again, but at the time I thought acute alcohol poison. I don't think Jessie thought it had anything to do with alcohol. I remember he said her lips turned blue, she had involuntarily movements and she "foamed at the mouth." He 
was concerned enough to take her to the ER and I think she was admitted overnight. I wonder if she had a CT scan? The hospital where I work would do a CT and neurological work up. Now 20% of craniosynostosis is hereditary. Whether KC has this anomaly or not,
the defense could use this for reasonable doubt. Far fetched ? I think not. Read back over
the posts today and you will see the confusion by some very intelligent and discriminating posters. The defense will have to create confusion to create reasonable doubt in this case.I hope the prosecution is aware of this and has a neurologist as the expert witness that can break this all down in layman's terms.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: June 22, 2009, 12:40:10 AM »

Serious question.  Do we know who cleaned up the dog poop around the Ant house?  I bet Casey hated doing it and found ways to get around it.  If that is the case you can be sure she would not be trying to apply multiple pieces of tape over caylee's mouth and nose while decomp fluid is seeping out.  If the tape was there to stop fluid she would have also done something over the eyes.
i still believe the tape was placed before death.  decomp fluid leaks out wherever there is an opening. 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2009, 12:40:27 AM »

Serious question.  Do we know who cleaned up the dog poop around the Ant house?  I bet Casey hated doing it and found ways to get around it.  If that is the case you can be sure she would not be trying to apply multiple pieces of tape over caylee's mouth and nose while decomp fluid is seeping out.  If the tape was there to stop fluid she would have also done something over the eyes.

Funny you metion the dogs, because I have wondered what state they must be in with all the hystrionics going on all the time. I fear for the cat too.

I am sure that Casey avoided anything icky like the plague. But I don't really think the reason she put the duct tape on her was the fluids leaking. I think the duct tape was the method of death. And I don't think she let Caylee's remains stay in her car very long either. That is why I changed my mind today and think she put her in the swamp on the 18th of June. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: June 22, 2009, 12:44:24 AM »

Funny you metion the dogs, because I have wondered what state they must be in with all the hystrionics going on all the time. I fear for the cat too.

I am sure that Casey avoided anything icky like the plague. But I don't really think the reason she put the duct tape on her was the fluids leaking. I think the duct tape was the method of death. And I don't think she let Caylee's remains stay in her car very long either. That is why I changed my mind today and think she put her in the swamp on the 18th of June. JMO
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2009, 12:45:28 AM »

Oooops!  I was simply trying to say I'm in agreement with Fanny but clearly I'm "quote" challenged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: June 22, 2009, 12:45:35 AM »

Now, I am caught up on reading and will tell you the thought I have about how the defense will try to use the information found on autopsy regarding the craniosynostosis.
We know they will be grasping at straws to find anything to create reasonable doubt. Do you remember when Jessie was interviewed and he told LE he was with KC when she had a seizure? I didn't go back and read that again, but at the time I thought acute alcohol poison. I don't think Jessie thought it had anything to do with alcohol. I remember he said her lips turned blue, she had involuntarily movements and she "foamed at the mouth." He 
was concerned enough to take her to the ER and I think she was admitted overnight. I wonder if she had a CT scan? The hospital where I work would do a CT and neurological work up. Now 20% of craniosynostosis is hereditary. Whether KC has this anomaly or not,
the defense could use this for reasonable doubt. Far fetched ? I think not. Read back over
the posts today and you will see the confusion by some very intelligent and discriminating posters. The defense will have to create confusion to create reasonable doubt in this case.I hope the prosecution is aware of this and has a neurologist as the expert witness that can break this all down in layman's terms.

I totally agree with you post, and that is what I was driving at this afternoon. I remembered the seizure too, but did not want to get things anymore inflamed than what they were.

I do not think that the problem with the skull is in anyway important as to why Casey acted the way she did. Like so many have said, and I think you were one of them, the defect probably would not have been anything but an interesting abnormality on an x-ray or autopsy. But I did wonder if the defense would use that in a mental defect plea.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:30 AM »

my bet is on george.  i think if the dog did poo in the house he did it on georges time 'cause can you imagine cindy's reaction to the dog pooing in the house?

So the dogs had a Freudian reaction when they saw Cindy and instantly became constipated?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:30 AM »

I should add to my post, in the event that Casey had the same minor defect in her skull. We don't even know if she did. It was the hereditary part that peaked my interest.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 22, 2009, 12:49:43 AM »

but if it were the craniowhatsit?  that caused the seizure, then they would have treated her for it and if it were that bad wouldn't sugary be needed?  and jessy also stated that when she left the hospital they said there was nothing medically wrong with her.  she said she had drank too many red bulls....but i think thats bull myself

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: June 22, 2009, 12:49:51 AM »

Oooops!  I was simply trying to say I'm in agreement with Fanny but clearly I'm "quote" challenged

It's ok. You are not officially a Scared Monkey till you get in someone elses quote box or quote with nothing showing.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 22, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »

my bet is on george.  i think if the dog did poo in the house he did it on georges time 'cause can you imagine cindy's reaction to the dog pooing in the house?

So the dogs had a Freudian reaction when they saw Cindy and instantly became constipated?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 22, 2009, 12:53:49 AM »

Well...now....What should we talk about. 
How about what a dream boat Morgan is?  How was the poem he wrote?

I think you are taunting Blink again.  Monkey Devil!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 22, 2009, 12:54:07 AM »

I agree with you, Fannie. If decomp fluid had started to leak, the consistency is such that it would be difficult to get duct tape to stick.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: June 22, 2009, 12:55:33 AM »

if you know cindy like we know cindy..
they either took their business outside, or just cowered in the corner  (with their little doggy legs crossed) Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 22, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

Well...now....What should we talk about. 
How about what a dream boat Morgan is?  How was the poem he wrote?

I think you are taunting Blink again.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 22, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »

I had to do it and looked up purge fluids. I had initially thought that was the reason for the taping. I'm still not sure. Purge fluids can occur 2-4 hours after death. Could have been rage and manner or death or it could have been the onset of  purge fluids. We will probably never know.

Good night Monkeys. Sleep well.

Good Nite, Tupelohoney.   an angelic monkey

I am going to go myself. My hubby just glared at me out from under the pillow that is over his head. Now I have got to find a way to move two cats out of the way so I will have a place to sleep.

Good Nite, Ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: June 22, 2009, 01:01:16 AM »

I agree with you, Fannie. If decomp fluid had started to leak, the consistency is such that it would be difficult to get duct tape to stick.

She would have had to have gotten past the smell to even attempt the tape exercise which I do not think would have been possible for someone that has never smelled it before.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 22, 2009, 01:01:22 AM »

I should add to my post, in the event that Casey had the same minor defect in her skull. We don't even know if she did. It was the hereditary part that peaked my interest.

That is correct,we don't know. Even if she had a CT and it was present it would be a benign finding , but the defense will use anything to confuse the jury. I say this because I served on a jury a couple of years ago and it was the most frustrating time of my life. You
know they say a trial is when 12 people get together and decide which side has the best lawyer.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 22, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »

i also have the theory that if she saw the fluid and had issues with it she probably wouldn't want to get elbow deep in it either.  (sorry to sensitive monkeys)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:08 AM »

Nite Fanny and Tupelo and any other monkeys hitting the hay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.