April 27, 2024, 02:01:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #139 6/21/09 - 6/24/09  (Read 311829 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: June 22, 2009, 08:12:58 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!!

Thanks Trimmy!!!

Good to see you, Boo!!!  I gave my Dad an extra hug for you.  We visit him every Sunday, but I made sure he got an extra squeeze courtesy of my Bootiful friend.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: June 22, 2009, 08:26:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning Everyone.   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 22, 2009, 08:30:14 AM »

Now, I am caught up on reading and will tell you the thought I have about how the defense will try to use the information found on autopsy regarding the craniosynostosis.
We know they will be grasping at straws to find anything to create reasonable doubt. Do you remember when Jessie was interviewed and he told LE he was with KC when she had a seizure? I didn't go back and read that again, but at the time I thought acute alcohol poison. I don't think Jessie thought it had anything to do with alcohol. I remember he said her lips turned blue, she had involuntarily movements and she "foamed at the mouth." He 
was concerned enough to take her to the ER and I think she was admitted overnight. I wonder if she had a CT scan? The hospital where I work would do a CT and neurological work up. Now 20% of craniosynostosis is hereditary. Whether KC has this anomaly or not,
the defense could use this for reasonable doubt. Far fetched ? I think not. Read back over
the posts today and you will see the confusion by some very intelligent and discriminating posters. The defense will have to create confusion to create reasonable doubt in this case.I hope the prosecution is aware of this and has a neurologist as the expert witness that can break this all down in layman's terms.

but if it were the craniowhatsit?  that caused the seizure, then they would have treated her for it and if it were that bad wouldn't sugary be needed?  and jessy also stated that when she left the hospital they said there was nothing medically wrong with her.  she said she had drank too many red bulls....but i think thats bull myself
I am not saying it makes sense but they may use it as one way to muddy the waters and create reasonable doubt. If a CT was not done they could say she had a neurological problem and was misdiagnosed and under treated.

I brought this up a week after they charged KC as a likely defense. Here it is again.

Psychomotor seizure defense. It has been used sucessfully in cases. If they can prove prior seizures (which may be something she has had since a child but hidden)

The are temporal lobe seizures with elaborate and multiple sensory, motor, and/or psychic components.

A common feature is the clouding of consciousness and amnesia for the event. Some clinical manifestations may include more complex behaviors like burst of anger, emotional outbursts, fear or automatisms. The eEG often reveals spike discharges in the temporal lobe during sleep.

at this point in time i wouldn't put it past her to fake that seizure in order to set this up..its crazy but xanex can do the same thing (esp if your drinking and taking it)

It's my understanding that Yuri subpoena'd the 911 record (unavilable) and therefore the Medical record for that occurrance. I think Jesse also stated she had been drinking heavily.
B
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 22, 2009, 08:37:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning Everyone.   
Oh how cute!!!  Hey, my poptarts never come with a prize!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 22, 2009, 08:40:57 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: June 22, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »

I never got a prize with mine either. 

Hey Bearly,and Boo.Missed ya'll.I was reading.

Now to find my telephone guy.BBL   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: June 22, 2009, 08:56:54 AM »

Serious question.  Do we know who cleaned up the dog poop around the Ant house?  I bet Casey hated doing it and found ways to get around it.  If that is the case you can be sure she would not be trying to apply multiple pieces of tape over caylee's mouth and nose while decomp fluid is seeping out.  If the tape was there to stop fluid she would have also done something over the eyes.

Maybe I am confused but I was under the impression that Dr. G found that the tape was applied PRIOR to decomp?

That is what the report said prior to decomp.  It did not say whether the tape was applied before, during or immediately after the murder.

IIRC decomposition begins within 4 minutes of death.
Based on that information, to be placing duct tape on someone during a murder is a highly ambitious task. Immediately afterword would suggest KC used the duct tape to hold in the fluids, I would think she would have wrapped the whole head if that were the case. I think we will see the state keeping it simple ( in contrast to Bozo). While they can not determine the cause of death, and toxicology reports can not support drugs being used, the manner in which the duct tape was applied suggests suffocation.

Good morning Monkeys!!

We know that Casey did a lot of researching on the computer and had medical info from her mom and most likely learned different aspects of crimes/murders from George and possibly from the many LEO she dated. So she may have been very well aware of the purge fluids. I'm wondering if  the "T" shaped duct tape found on the ground was indeed placed over Caylee's eyes and down over her nose and was somehow removed by critters.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 22, 2009, 09:03:46 AM »

Serious question.  Do we know who cleaned up the dog poop around the Ant house?  I bet Casey hated doing it and found ways to get around it.  If that is the case you can be sure she would not be trying to apply multiple pieces of tape over caylee's mouth and nose while decomp fluid is seeping out.  If the tape was there to stop fluid she would have also done something over the eyes.

Maybe I am confused but I was under the impression that Dr. G found that the tape was applied PRIOR to decomp?

That is what the report said prior to decomp.  It did not say whether the tape was applied before, during or immediately after the murder.

IIRC decomposition begins within 4 minutes of death.
Based on that information, to be placing duct tape on someone during a murder is a highly ambitious task. Immediately afterword would suggest KC used the duct tape to hold in the fluids, I would think she would have wrapped the whole head if that were the case. I think we will see the state keeping it simple ( in contrast to Bozo). While they can not determine the cause of death, and toxicology reports can not support drugs being used, the manner in which the duct tape was applied suggests suffocation.

Good morning Monkeys!!

We know that Casey did a lot of researching on the computer and had medical info from her mom and most likely learned different aspects of crimes/murders from George and possibly from the many LEO she dated. So she may have been very well aware of the purge fluids. I'm wondering if  the "T" shaped duct tape found on the ground was indeed placed over Caylee's eyes and down over her nose and was somehow removed by critters.

That is a possiblity. I think given that Sindy had more of an administration nursing job not hands on she's prolly not a source of reliable info, I mean it's not like she would come home talkiing about her job dealing with patients because she was not exposed to them. As far as Georgie his job as a Sheriffs officer in trumball County OH was prolly a little less exciting than Barney Fifes I would THINK given the high exposure this case has garnered IF she had gleaned anything from a LE they would come forward with that info.... course who wants to be associated with that?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: June 22, 2009, 09:07:12 AM »

OKAY - LET ME START WITH:  I hate the A's and think Casey is 500% guilty or in other words - she did this................ that said, my question is:
If you found something you felt could help casey avoid the dp and it was something that haunted you from a moral standpoint, would or could you make that call?  Now, don't ask me why I am running this little experiment, PLEASE.  I won't answer! 

Yes, no matter how atrocious the family or Casey's behavior is during this time, right is right. No one deserves to die for bad behavior. I noticed how you phrased it to avoid the dp and not the fact that she isn't guilty in some way. People want justice and if there were someone else out there that killed Caylee they to be charged too.
    Good morning monkeys--yes If I didnt that would put me in her catagory-god forbid.  But nothing would change my mind about life for the rest of her life.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 22, 2009, 09:15:01 AM »

I am not going to reply to anyone's answer, but it does look like you guys are totally kindred spirits to me.  I have no clue who to tell or how to contact any of them, but I stumbled upon something that could - only could be worth them finishing.  Who knows, maybe they will email me.  The addy is in my profile.  I actually had to stop following my trail for a bit - too upsetting.  Gads - why me? 
ok..spill it! Monkey Devil!  just start with 'i have this friend.."

Just whisper it so the others won't hear.
  yea we can keep a secret
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #450 on: June 22, 2009, 09:16:46 AM »

With the medical privacy laws, can Caylee's pediatrician  be called to testify?
Good morning Monkeys

Doc G said in the very beginning of the autopsy reports that there was no medical history.I don't know if she meant she(Doc G)did not have her med history or if she meant Caylee had no med history.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #451 on: June 22, 2009, 09:42:41 AM »

I brought this up a week after they charged KC as a likely defense. Here it is again.

Psychomotor seizure defense. It has been used sucessfully in cases. If they can prove prior seizures (which may be something she has had since a child but hidden)

The are temporal lobe seizures with elaborate and multiple sensory, motor, and/or psychic components.

A common feature is the clouding of consciousness and amnesia for the event. Some clinical manifestations may include more complex behaviors like burst of anger, emotional outbursts, fear or automatisms. The eEG often reveals spike discharges in the temporal lobe during sleep.

But how to explain the ugly coping? And, most importantly, how to explain the "script"? Seriously, would Bobo even attempt to say that she had  a seizure that lasted 31 days....and didn't notice that she didn't have her child with her?

(Not to discredit what you said, Turbo, I found it fascinating. However, it is Monday, life is still hell (dang, I thought I'd at least get some purgatory time outta all this crap), and I love poking holes in absolutely anything that looks like the defense might try it.

Of course, I did not get my law degree from K-Mart, so Bobo IS smarter than me! Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 22, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »

Mornin', Monkeys. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #453 on: June 22, 2009, 09:54:45 AM »

Now, I am caught up on reading and will tell you the thought I have about how the defense will try to use the information found on autopsy regarding the craniosynostosis.
We know they will be grasping at straws to find anything to create reasonable doubt. Do you remember when Jessie was interviewed and he told LE he was with KC when she had a seizure? I didn't go back and read that again, but at the time I thought acute alcohol poison. I don't think Jessie thought it had anything to do with alcohol. I remember he said her lips turned blue, she had involuntarily movements and she "foamed at the mouth." He 
was concerned enough to take her to the ER and I think she was admitted overnight. I wonder if she had a CT scan? The hospital where I work would do a CT and neurological work up. Now 20% of craniosynostosis is hereditary. Whether KC has this anomaly or not,
the defense could use this for reasonable doubt. Far fetched ? I think not. Read back over
the posts today and you will see the confusion by some very intelligent and discriminating posters. The defense will have to create confusion to create reasonable doubt in this case.I hope the prosecution is aware of this and has a neurologist as the expert witness that can break this all down in layman's terms.

Good Morning, and I agree with you, this will cause great confusion. The state will need a neurologist who speaks simply so the average Joe understands.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: June 22, 2009, 09:59:27 AM »

I should add to my post, in the event that Casey had the same minor defect in her skull. We don't even know if she did. It was the hereditary part that peaked my interest.

That is correct,we don't know. Even if she had a CT and it was present it would be a benign finding , but the defense will use anything to confuse the jury. I say this because I served on a jury a couple of years ago and it was the most frustrating time of my life. You
know they say a trial is when 12 people get together and decide which side has the best lawyer.
Yes, and I don't care how much evidence the state has, I don't care how well it has been presented, I have watched many a trial where I was shocked as could be with the conclusion or lack of conclusion of a jury. This is by no means a slam dunk case, there is no such thing, imo.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 22, 2009, 10:09:31 AM »

I should add to my post, in the event that Casey had the same minor defect in her skull. We don't even know if she did. It was the hereditary part that peaked my interest.

That is correct,we don't know. Even if she had a CT and it was present it would be a benign finding , but the defense will use anything to confuse the jury. I say this because I served on a jury a couple of years ago and it was the most frustrating time of my life. You
know they say a trial is when 12 people get together and decide which side has the best lawyer.
Yes, and I don't care how much evidence the state has, I don't care how well it has been presented, I have watched many a trial where I was shocked as could be with the conclusion or lack of conclusion of a jury. This is by no means a slam dunk case, there is no such thing, imo.

As much as I hate to I have to agree there have been plenty of trials where the jurys come back with a wth? determination. If Bozo bores these guys to death for example are they gonna come back with a not guilty simply because they tuned him out or a guilty because he doesn't make sense?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 22, 2009, 10:27:15 AM »

I think the majority of jurors do try to do the right thing, but then you have a rogue juror with an agenda which really scares me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 22, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »

Psychomotor seizure defense. Turbo you could be right about that. But at the same time if she was drinking heavily maybe that caused a seizure also. If that is the only seizure she has ever had, which I have no idea, maybe it was the drinking, and maybe drugs mixed with it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: June 22, 2009, 10:37:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys & Guest.  an angelic monkey

I see the rafters are a little more vacant this morning. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: June 22, 2009, 10:41:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys & Guest.  an angelic monkey

I see the rafters are a little more vacant this morning. 
Well yesterday afternoon was quite interesting to say the least   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.